Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible scenario when all Bitcoin is completely mined.  (Read 591 times)
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:42:30 PM

This kind of topic discussed many times but again I can answer it very well. When all bitcoin supply already mined the value of it will increase because people will need it. In short, the demand for bitcoin will increase along with the value of it though it will be very impossible right now because bitcoin has a lot of supply.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:50:59 PM

I've been thinking of some possible scenarios that will happen when all Bitcoin is completely mined and miners will be depending on transaction fees of Bitcoin. I think that the price of Bitcoin will start to soar at that time without any manipulations because the demand will start to get high because miners will surely not sell their mined Bitcoin's at a lower price. At that time the circulating supply and total supply of Bitcoin is completed and there will be no more Bitcoin's created or produced. In my own point of view, this is some kind of another bullish event if we reached this point of time(when all BTC are mined).

What do you think? Cheesy
Too early to predict the consequences because we still have 100 more years to mine the last bitcoin depend on the difficulty level of blocks,yes at the time miners only depends on the transaction fee but it won't be high interms of satoshi because the value of bitcoin will be too high from now if bitcoin still being used at the time.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:48:20 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 02:12:50 PM by maxreish

Let's say "let's cross the bridge when we get there". Very difficult to see what will happen, maybe the price will go to $1 million or go to 0. We even have difficulty predicting what's going to happen in the next year or so, what's more 10-20 years from now?

Yes it is a long way to go, we do not even know if we can see the time when all bitcoin are mined. We also do not know whether all bitcoin can be mined or not as there might be a chance that bitcoin is not even being used anymore before all are mined. Anything may happen in technology, who knows the future? No one obviously.

Yes it will be on 2140 by that time and I will be dead when that year comes, so I must say it would not be my problem anymore if all bitcoins will be mined. But just to explain it you further what will gonna happen. This explains it.

"Originally, 50 bitcoins were earned as a reward for mining a block. Then it dropped 25 bitcoins, and then to 12.5 bitcoins. In 2020, it'll drop to 6.25 bitcoins. So if we do the math, if there is a having event every four years, the last Bitcoin should be mined sometime in the year 2140."

Read more here
to clear your mind.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:11:12 PM

There is many possibilities scenario that will happen to bitcoin if all bitcoin is completely mined but the fact is that still prediction only, and we don't know what will happen in the future. Maybe we are being died, and we cannot see what will happen to bitcoin. I don't think too far, but I think that the bitcoin price can increase so high and bitcoin could be used for one currency for all countries.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:20:24 PM

This kind of topic discussed many times but again I can answer it very well. When all bitcoin supply already mined the value of it will increase because people will need it. In short, the demand for bitcoin will increase along with the value of it though it will be very impossible right now because bitcoin has a lot of supply.

Whats stopping altcoins from taking a larger share of the crypto market?  If miners deem the btc rewards to be too low they will switch to other coins and leave btc vulnerable.  Altcoins can serve the same functions as bitcoin but have lower fees and do a better job of scaling.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:41:23 PM

..many possible scenarios that could happen when Bitcoins were already mine..and let us ready ourselves on the effect of it when it happens..but as of now,let us just enjoy what Bitcoin really gives us..don't worry for the future for it will give you confusion and negative thought..what matters most is that Bitcoin really gives us a big help in achieving what we hope for..just continue supporting and believing bitcoin so that it will surpass all its stumblingblocks in its following journies..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:38:54 PM

The price of bitcoin will soar very high as miners and holders will begin to hold the bitcoin in their possession. I would have say that bitcoin transaction will increase to encourage miners, but the lightening network will make things cheaper. The bitcoin final mining is still way far for the last block. Which is year 2140. Altogether as the bitcoin price increases greatly, the miners fee will be valuable too, and mining will still be profitable, although block rewards would have stopped, but adoption will be huge leading to huge volumes of transactions per day as against what we currently have now.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 04:51:08 PM

mining will solely rely to the transactions. its either miners will start to look for other coins to mine or they will all just take chance to keep mining for the fees. since the price of btc will also be higher than what we currently have today, i'm sure its worth it unless everyone is holding their coins as BTC gets rarer every day. rare coins aren't going to be traded well which means less fees for the miners.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀