Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 2GETHER - THE FIRST EUROPEAN CRYPTO CARD (DELIVERING NOW)  (Read 5638 times)
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:15:27 PM

I had a look on pictures above with cards delivered and I have one question. Do you print cardholder name on 2gether card or not?
Manucre

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:18:37 PM

Are there any other people who try your card, please write here your experience, it would be interesting.

Hello
I speak to you from Spain and I can tell you that I used it in one purchase and everything very well. It works perfectly.

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Can you tell us more about how you arranged the delivery, how long you have been  waited for the mail, and the impression of the card? It would also be interesting to see how much the delivery of the card to your home cost you?
Delivery late in 15 days.
The shipment is done by postal mail.
The card once in your possession is activated in the 2Gether application.
Its operation is correct in several purchases made
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 12:21:06 PM

Are there any other people who try your card, please write here your experience, it would be interesting.

Hello
I speak to you from Spain and I can tell you that I used it in one purchase and everything very well. It works perfectly.

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Can you tell us more about how you arranged the delivery, how long you have been  waited for the mail, and the impression of the card? It would also be interesting to see how much the delivery of the card to your home cost you?

You pay 10€ to open your account (then everything is free).
You receive the card withing 3 weeks.

Of course it is very good, that the project gives its participants an individual card. but I'm wondering, where in the future I will be able to use this card except here. maybe, it concerns the outside world, and foreign trade

joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:23:19 PM

I had a look on pictures above with cards delivered and I have one question. Do you print cardholder name on 2gether card or not?

Yes, there is full name, but yet this is a prepaid card. Unlike a debit card, a prepaid card is not linked to a bank account. Generally, when you use a prepaid card, you are spending money that you have already loaded onto the card.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:44:42 PM

Speaking about prepaid card, can I charge it later? As far as I know I have to pay 10$ fee to get this card , but there is nothing stated about initial deposit.
ericbal

Activity: 144
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:56:40 PM

Hello

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

You pay 10€ to open your account (then everything is free).
You receive the card withing 3 weeks.

Of course it is very good, that the project gives its participants an individual card. but I'm wondering, where in the future I will be able to use this card except here. maybe, it concerns the outside world, and foreign trade

What do you mean by "here".
It's a Visa, you can use it with ATM, in shops, etc.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:10:06 PM

Yes, there is full name, but yet this is a prepaid card. Unlike a debit card, a prepaid card is not linked to a bank account. Generally, when you use a prepaid card, you are spending money that you have already loaded onto the card.
What methods can I replenish fiat money into  prepaid card? Is a bank office suitable for this?
joosep

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:15:36 PM

What methods can I replenish fiat money into  prepaid card? Is a bank office suitable for this?

You can do it in 2gether mobile app from your regular bank or send crypto to the app (right now Btc and Ether are anbled). And then you can use eur and cryptos like with regular VISA card, I suppose you can buy online with it too (I am not itself tried it yet).
joosep

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:25:41 PM

Speaking about prepaid card, can I charge it later? As far as I know I have to pay 10$ fee to get this card , but there is nothing stated about initial deposit.

Yes, you can charge it later. There must be some (10$) barrier or otherwise folks will order this card for joke. And you will be little bit invested into project because you will get for this 10$ 200 2GT tokens. I think that this is not bad deal.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:30:55 PM

For sure this is a good deal, is there any information about amount raised and total number of sold cards ?
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:49:50 PM

Yes, you can charge it later. There must be some (10$) barrier or otherwise folks will order this card for joke. And you will be little bit invested into project because you will get for this 10$ 200 2GT tokens. I think that this is not bad deal.
Yes, this is the right decision that will eliminate inactive users and those who do not intend to use a plastic card in the future. Some projects have implemented the same system, and this has benefited the community as a whole.

BTC $1 mln
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:23:15 PM

If suddenly I go to the United States of America with this card, can I withdraw cash from it with ATM, or  it works only in Europe?
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:37:08 PM

Yes, this is the right decision that will eliminate inactive users and those who do not intend to use a plastic card in the future. Some projects have implemented the same system, and this has benefited the community as a whole.

That's true, if a lot of people order it just for fun but don't intend to use it, that would be bad for those who are serious about it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:03:12 PM

Finally some solid proofs about the card delivery Cheesy now its a good time to invest something that can really deliver..

But since the card is not available for users globally,. Is there any chance that you might offer a virtual card? for online purchases that can be funded using your tokens.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:00:37 PM

Wow, opportunity of virtual card sounds good. To my mind before global launch we have to get virtual cards, it will allow people to use it and to grow your audience

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:35:36 AM

Not only opportunity of crypto credit card is unique, but 2gether is a good player, so with team and experience guys will definitely create something valuable
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:48:41 AM

If suddenly I go to the United States of America with this card, can I withdraw cash from it with ATM, or  it works only in Europe?
Of course, 2gether card can be paid wherever Visa cards are accepted for payment, including in the USA.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:18:01 AM

Not only opportunity of crypto credit card is unique, but 2gether is a good player, so with team and experience guys will definitely create something valuable
Are  you talking about team players? I think you are right, depends how many money that project should collect.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:34:17 AM

In what stage is the project development now? Where are the news from development team ?
2gether

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

http://2gether.global

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 12:28:15 PM

In what stage is the project development now? Where are the news from development team ?

Hi, the project is live in the Eurozone since the 10th of April

Twitter: https://twitter.com/2gether_global
Medium: https://medium.com/@2gether

2gether, Finance Powered By The People!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: