Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS / MN] ⭐️ An All-in-One Crypto Trading App ⭐️ Windows/MacOS  (Read 12796 times)
onex_team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:52:52 PM

Every hour more and more orders for early purchase MN, your activity is impressive.
We repeat that verification is mandatory for everyone.
Please follow the link to complete the registration procedure.

https://forms.gle/mGv2GSJCwAFn5xdz5
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:16:49 PM

Anybody knows two  other cryptocurrency exchanges on which this coin will be traded in the future?
See in the announcements, the same was.
"
We have reached an agreement with Crypto Bridge and paid for the listing today
In the next 3 weeks, our Onex coin will be officially presented on the exchange.
But we do not stop here and are negotiating with 2 more exchanges."

The team does not want to reveal secrets, it is their right.
Retals49

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:02:43 PM

Anybody knows two  other cryptocurrency exchanges on which this coin will be traded in the future?
"
In the next 3 weeks, our Onex coin will be officially presented on the exchange.

Most likely for the Crex 24 or Graviex, and in case of success of the exchange is larger.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:19:05 PM

"

Most likely for the Crex 24 or Graviex, and in case of success of the exchange is larger.
Crex24 really has better trading value then other exchanges with same level.
Retals49

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:06:02 AM

"

Crex24 really has better trading value then other exchanges with same level.
Graviex  also suffice as a backup option, he began to develop good lately.
John_Silver

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:46:12 AM

And did not answer( There is an instruction on working with the platform?
Vazan25

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:56:32 AM

And did not answer( There is an instruction on working with the platform?
And what should the instruction be there?The same application — most likely a quick guide is needed — preferably on their website, in the form of questions and answers.The application is not so bad-just a few exchanges.
So developers think there is something to fix.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:17:21 PM

Would you provide SMS verification in your main trading app to protect users funds?
onex_team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:03:12 PM

🔵OneExBit going open source: a first for crypto trading apps
A few days ago we announced the opening of a special developer board on Trello, where all of you can watch how the work on various OneExBit features is going. This is in itself an important step: one of the goals of OneExBit is complete transparency. But we are planning to go much further than that.

🔴We envisage the whole OneExBit system as open-source, meaning that the totality of our source code will be available to everyone. Taking a big blockchain project open-source might seem like a very bold decision. In the blockchain world, some smart contracts are often publicly available (for example, token sale contracts), but not the code underlying platforms themselves. Founders are often too afraid that their ideas will get stolen.

🔵We are not afraid that somebody might steal our ideas, because we believe that it’s the execution that matters most. We already have a strong team of devs, but making the platform open-source will be like expanding our development resources by a factor of twenty. Think of such huge open-source projects as Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Azure, or Kubernetes: have they suffered from someone stealing their ideas? No - quite the contrary. Thanks to involving developers from around the world, they have acquired thousands of add-ons, extensions, tweaks, and so on.

🔴Speaking of famous open-source projects, it’s worth remembering that it’s not a new term. Many of you will remember Netscape – a browser that competed with Internet Explorer in the late 90’s. In 1998, Netscape made the browser code freely available and invited independent devs to make their contribution on a special site called Mozilla.org. Several years later, the first version of Mozilla Firefox was released.

🔵Twenty years have passed, and now anyone who wants to be independent from major paid software can use fantastic open-source alternatives: GIMP instead of Photoshop, OpenOffice instead of Microsoft Office, and so on. This is where the inspiration for an open-source OneExBit comes from. If you have read our White Paper, then you know that OneExBit will include quite a few modules and dozens of features, from mirror trading to asset management. We can build and implement all of them, of course, but engaging developers from across the globe will help us do it much faster.

🔴As far as we know, OneExBit will be the first open-source cryptocurrency trading project. Crypto exchanges and trading apps tend to be opaque and do not like to reveal their inner workings or the true scale of their profits. We aim to change that.

🔵An open-source structure will also tie in nicely with our security strategy. As we have explained before, we do not store our users’ API keys. However, it’s one thing to say that we do not store them and quite another to demonstrate (through the publicly available code) that it’s really so. However, the relationship between open-source and security is a very interesting topic that deserves a post of its own – and we’ll publish one soon. Stay tuned!

🔗Official links:
🔹Website: https://oneexbit.com
🔹Twitter: https://twitter.com/Oneexbit1
🔹Telegram: https://t.me/oneexbit
🔹Discord: https://discord.gg/4QtsXck
🔹GitHub:https://github.com/oneexbit/oneexbit-release/
🔹Whitepaper: https://oneexbit.com/whitepaper-onex.pdf
🔹Medium: https://medium.com/@smmonex
🔹Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/smmoneexbit
🔹Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129693
🔹YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXTH2La9LXL26asXsCQiJ9w
r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 04:26:19 PM

I find Crex24 an appropriate exchange, have reasonable fees, is responsive and easy to use, plus a variety of pairs and a daily trading volume of approximately $1718166,37 according to Coingecko. I think it would be a good strategy to list there.

PS: I already asked but until now I didn't get a response, I would like to know if there is a wallet for Windows 64 bits?

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
John_Silver

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:33:49 PM

I find Crex24 an appropriate exchange, have reasonable fees, is responsive and easy to use, plus a variety of pairs and a daily trading volume of approximately $1718166,37 according to Coingecko. I think it would be a good strategy to list there.

PS: I already asked but until now I didn't get a response, I would like to know if there is a wallet for Windows 64 bits?
Crex24 is not bad, but for many coins it requires too much confirmation, and therefore the Deposit comes after a long time.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:41:01 PM

A lot of people wayting for answer about x64 Microsoft Windows OS. And yes, that project need Crex24.
Vazan25

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:09:45 PM

A lot of people wayting for answer about x64 Microsoft Windows OS. And yes, that project need Crex24.
I installed on windows 10 (64 bit) version of wallet 32-what's the problem?Everything works great.
And as for Crex24-in principle, not so bad.The main thing that the price was stable and was the growth of the coin.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:26:46 PM

I installed on windows 10 (64 bit) version of wallet 32-what's the problem?Everything works great.
And as for Crex24-in principle, not so bad.The main thing that the price was stable and was the growth of the coin.
[/quote
That exhange is good and have some faucets where you can get free cryptocurrency for captcha solving.
Bugatti73

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:31:16 PM

1947 users for Discord chanel that's good quantity for young MN progect. Good Luck to you.
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:42:06 PM

What about Binance DEX? And why only these 8 exchanges (practically 7, because Bitfinex is as good as dead)? There are so much more interesting exchanges. Gate.io, Coinbase...

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:15:26 PM

What about Binance DEX? And why only these 8 exchanges (practically 7, because Bitfinex is as good as dead)? There are so much more interesting exchanges. Gate.io, Coinbase...
Bitfinex has some bad news but still is one of the most popular exchange for professional traders.
Retals49

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:26:46 PM

Bitfinex has some bad news but still is one of the most popular exchange for professional traders.
You can argue about this for a long time. Everyone wants to see the support of their favorite exchange)
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:12:14 AM

Do you plan to implement some simple algorithm-building system to compete with terminals with bot-support? Such measure seems logical and useful.
John_Silver

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:42:52 AM

Do you plan to implement some simple algorithm-building system to compete with terminals with bot-support? Such measure seems logical and useful.
In the market of bots is high enough competition
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: