Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS / MN] ⭐️ An All-in-One Crypto Trading App ⭐️ Windows/MacOS  (Read 12792 times)
John_Silver

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:37:53 PM

New masternodes plaotforms are good for project but when you plan to go to high rating exchanges with high trading values?
Apparently, when will the trading volume necessary for such an exchange.
Trading volume should grow up if masternodes will bring profit to their inveators and holder.
If the team will actively work on the stock exchange, there will be both volume and price. If not, there will be neither, the market is still very bad.
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:03:27 PM

EOS is good becouse we could make own smartcontracts in EOS blockchain, but anyway we need to talk about our topic.
Well, we can do it on ETH or XTZ too. Smartcontracts aren't EOS's monpoly, you know.
It's mostly initial PR and gambling that keeps EOS still running.
ETH for this is the most convenient and safe, although not the fastest.

I also trust the reputation of this coin - ETH . I think, that in the future it will stand in the front row of cryptocurrency. this is happening now. and, I think, it will continue. only the price can go up. I would recommend using it to my colleagues.
Of the coins with smart contracts, I like ETH too most. I think it is very underestimated, but unfortunately the market has its own laws, and it is not known when it will be a great price(
ETH has two fatal problems.
1) Tx speed and scalability. Do you remember gas wars? Or Cryptokitties? One project slowing down the entire network - and that's without any real adoption?
2) Because of 1. the only real use-case for ETH are ICOs. It's not good at it, but it works somehow. But now ICOs are history, it's all about IEO nowadays.
And Vitalik is too busy with c*****e and w****s to work on updating it. So I don't really think ETH has any future alas.
You are right (I remember CryptoKitties when gas was too expensive ), but now gas has normal price and tx speed is really good.
ETH has two fatal problems.
1) Tx speed and scalability. Do you remember gas wars? Or Cryptokitties? One project slowing down the entire network - and that's without any real adoption?
2) Because of 1. the only real use-case for ETH are ICOs. It's not good at it, but it works somehow. But now ICOs are history, it's all about IEO nowadays.
And Vitalik is too busy with c*****e and w****s to work on updating it. So I don't really think ETH has any future alas.
Nevertheless, the network worked. And at the same Stellar or Neo, it crumbled under much less load.
Yes, it worked. But crypto is still in it's early days. Imagine tens of dozen Crryptokittens and hundred ICO's running in the same time. Simple games, simple ICO... How many hours and how much will it cost to send one simple tx?

That's why people pay so much attention to Polkadot, XTZ, Harmony and many more. Eth will have a chance with Plasma and PoS updates... but it's taking too much time now.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:17:35 PM

New masternodes plaotforms are good for project but when you plan to go to high rating exchanges with high trading values?
Apparently, when will the trading volume necessary for such an exchange.
Trading volume should grow up if masternodes will bring profit to their inveators and holder.
If the team will actively work on the stock exchange, there will be both volume and price. If not, there will be neither, the market is still very bad.
Why do you say that the market is bad? It's growing up now and could have correction for some time.
Retals49

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:26:02 PM

Yes, it worked. But crypto is still in it's early days. Imagine tens of dozen Crryptokittens and hundred ICO's running in the same time. Simple games, simple ICO... How many hours and how much will it cost to send one simple tx?

That's why people pay so much attention to Polkadot, XTZ, Harmony and many more. Eth will have a chance with Plasma and PoS updates... but it's taking too much time now.
So quality software development is not a very fast process. Quickly given only unfounded promises, which as we see no one is going to fulfill. What's the point of a fast blockchain if it's simply unreliable?
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:00:35 PM

What advantages has this project in front of, for example, kucoin trading app for smartphone?
I As for me, the main advantage is ability for masternodes creations and multiply funds.
Single exchange intarface vs. an instrument for trading om multiple exchanges simultaneously. Why the hell do you need multiple exchanges in one app?

Imagine BTCUSD 7500 on exchange A and 7800 on exchange B. Arbitrage. That's all about it.

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
Retals49

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:23:03 PM

What advantages has this project in front of, for example, kucoin trading app for smartphone?
I As for me, the main advantage is ability for masternodes creations and multiply funds.
Single exchange intarface vs. an instrument for trading om multiple exchanges simultaneously. Why the hell do you need multiple exchanges in one app?

Imagine BTCUSD 7500 on exchange A and 7800 on exchange B. Arbitrage. That's all about it.
Not only arbitrage, trend analysis is simplified, and many more things. Terminals are great, but working with them requires a certain kind of skills and they are needed mainly for those who trade constantly.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:48:58 AM

So little demand-that's depreciated.But this does not mean that platform Onex will be unclaimed.
Everything has its time, my friend.
Much depends on the general state of the market. The situation on it has improved somewhat, but a good market is still far away.

Now just everywhere such a situation-not yet critical, acceptable.
The market will level off-and using the application ONEX trade and monitor the market will be more convenient.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:49:02 AM

I think that a new trend is starting now, which will enable cryptocurrency to grow. At this time it will be very correct to launch a similar product.

John_Silver

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:53:05 AM

I think that a new trend is starting now, which will enable cryptocurrency to grow. At this time it will be very correct to launch a similar product.

Everyone hopes for this, but so far the situation is more or less normal only for the top cryptocurrencies.
onex_team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:31:15 AM

Hello, Onex-Community.
Onex and Epica DEX announce the start of cooperation and partnership.
We present to your attention decentralized exchange EPICA DEX  built on the BitShares blockchain. The exchange has a high-speed asynchronous “bridge” to work with any cryptocurrency and a “gateway” to work with fiat RUB (soon USD and EUR). EPICA DEX Exchange is able to host more than 100,000 coins and an unlimited number of tokens.

It is worth noting important tools for trading and working with Fiat. Users will be able to pay for any services from the catalog directly from the EPICA DEX exchange interface. For example, payment of a mobile phone or a parking ticket. Pay for Internet service provider and much more. This service catalog will be actively replenished.

Separately, you should pay attention to safety. Our important financial servers "do not look" on the Internet. It is impossible to get to their accounts from the outside. There is also no possibility of any error or inaccuracy in transactions. All payments pass through several levels of confirmation before leaving the balance. And most importantly - it does not affect the processing speed.

All incoming transactions have no more than 1-3 network confirmations (depending on the coin). The removal and withdrawal of crypto-currency balances from the stock exchange occurs almost instantly. An error or some pause in transactions is excluded.

Our support team is available 24/7.

We have much to be proud of!

For digital asset developers:
Listing on EPICA DEX:
0.1 BTC (15 days)
0.3 BTC (48 hours)
https://trade.epica.exchange/listing

Welcome to the world of EPICA DEX.
https://epica.exchange/
Vazan25

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:59:45 AM

Hello, Onex-Community.
Onex and Epica DEX announce the start of cooperation and partnership.
We present to your attention decentralized exchange EPICA DEX  built on the BitShares blockchain. The exchange has a high-speed asynchronous “bridge” to work with any cryptocurrency and a “gateway” to work with fiat RUB (soon USD and EUR). EPICA DEX Exchange is able to host more than 100,000 coins and an unlimited number of tokens.

It is worth noting important tools for trading and working with Fiat. Users will be able to pay for any services from the catalog directly from the EPICA DEX exchange interface. For example, payment of a mobile phone or a parking ticket. Pay for Internet service provider and much more. This service catalog will be actively replenished.

Separately, you should pay attention to safety. Our important financial servers "do not look" on the Internet. It is impossible to get to their accounts from the outside. There is also no possibility of any error or inaccuracy in transactions. All payments pass through several levels of confirmation before leaving the balance. And most importantly - it does not affect the processing speed.

All incoming transactions have no more than 1-3 network confirmations (depending on the coin). The removal and withdrawal of crypto-currency balances from the stock exchange occurs almost instantly. An error or some pause in transactions is excluded.

Our support team is available 24/7.

We have much to be proud of!

For digital asset developers:
Listing on EPICA DEX:
0.1 BTC (15 days)
0.3 BTC (48 hours)
https://trade.epica.exchange/listing

Welcome to the world of EPICA DEX.
https://epica.exchange/
Well, just great news!And that can be exchanged for cash?What other services will besides these what you called?
John_Silver

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:26:16 PM

Well, just great news!And that can be exchanged for cash?What other services will besides these what you called?
Never come across this exchange. But the new exchange is in any case the expansion of the project audience.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:44:48 PM

Never come across this exchange. But the new exchange is in any case the expansion of the project audience.
How fast will it be to transfer your native exchange tokens from one account to another?
rippar

Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:06:47 PM

Ok, but the other projects, like waves, also has masternodes and trading application. So, what's the advantage?
gerstrix

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:09:17 PM

Everyone hopes for this, but so far the situation is more or less normal only for the top cryptocurrencies.
According to the forecasts of top analysts who are tested personally by me and time, the situation will repeat as in December 2017. Let's see how right they are this time.

kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:57:37 PM

According to the forecasts of top analysts who are tested personally by me and time, the situation will repeat as in December 2017. Let's see how right they are this time.
As I understood you have long been in the cryptocurrency world. Could you drop your graphs and forecasts into this thread to read about your thoughts? In any case, the uptrend will be useful to this project.
A7373

Merit: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:55:31 PM

How many masternodes are working now include Midas and Trittium platforms?
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 04:57:11 PM

How many masternodes are working now include Midas and Trittium platforms?

bristi_

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:37:38 PM

Nice project but I can't connect with the team!

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
Vazan25

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:46:14 PM

How fast will it be to transfer your native exchange tokens from one account to another?
It all depends on the specification of the coin.And from network confirmation-but it is worth a little wait.
Have you never sent tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: