Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS / MN] ⭐️ An All-in-One Crypto Trading App ⭐️ Windows/MacOS  (Read 12790 times)
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:51:15 PM

For such cases, portfolio diversification and risk allocation are used. Real traders never put all in on one coin, especially when it comes to trading on the crypto market.
Diversification of course is necessary, but people tend to get involved.

You are right, but trading profession is always have risks.
Any investment is a very high risk, and especially in the cryptocurrency.
Well, bigger the risk, bigger the reward, that's what we all are about in alts, right? I mean, if we weren't ready to risk much, we might wanna stay with BTC which is much more safer but not so rewarding.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Retals49

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:15:38 PM

For such cases, portfolio diversification and risk allocation are used. Real traders never put all in on one coin, especially when it comes to trading on the crypto market.

Well, bigger the risk, bigger the reward, that's what we all are about in alts, right? I mean, if we weren't ready to risk much, we might wanna stay with BTC which is much more safer but not so rewarding.
Who overstayed 2018 in bitcoin, in principle, did very reasonably.
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:46:28 PM

Thouse people who bought BTC two month ago are in good profit now.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:29:36 PM

It would be better to stay in short position last year, but who knows, people have been waiting for bull run.
Retals49

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:05:53 PM

It would be better to stay in short position last year, but who knows, people have been waiting for bull run.
The fall was unexpected and fast, few were able to make a profit.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:54:11 AM

In general, 2018 for me personally was not the most successful Grin compared to past years.
Nevertheless, I understand that the crypto market is an unstable thing, and anything can happen.
onex_team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:35:58 AM

🌞Dear all,

🔷We are actively working on new features for the OneExBit trading terminal, but we are continuously developing our marketing strategy, too! Right now our priority is the Asian market, and we are busy negotiating with several popular crypto-related websites in China and South Korea that could publish materials about OneExBit. As soon as our press releases appear on those sites, we will share them with you. Meanwhile, follow our updates!

Best regards,
❤️ Onex Team

.🔗Official links:
🔹Website: https://oneexbit.com
🔹Twitter: https://twitter.com/Oneexbit1
🔹Telegram: https://t.me/oneexbit
🔹Discord: https://discord.gg/4QtsXck
🔹GitHub:https://github.com/oneexbit/oneexbit-release/
🔹Whitepaper: https://oneexbit.com/whitepaper-onex.pdf
🔹Medium: https://medium.com/@smmonex
🔹Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/smmoneexbit
🔹Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129693
🔹YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXTH2La9LXL26asXsCQiJ9w
🔹Wallet Download: https://github.com/oneexbit/onex-core/releases/tag/v2.2.1
🔹MNO: https://masternodes.online/currencies/ONEX/
🔹MNCN https://mncn.online/coins/ONEX
🔹Crypto-Bridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ONEX_BRIDGE.BTC
Vazan25

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:57:16 AM

🌞Dear all,

🔷We are actively working on new features for the OneExBit trading terminal, but we are continuously developing our marketing strategy, too! Right now our priority is the Asian market, and we are busy negotiating with several popular crypto-related websites in China and South Korea that could publish materials about OneExBit. As soon as our press releases appear on those sites, we will share them with you. Meanwhile, follow our updates!

Great news!Asian markets have always been a big volume of trades.
What is there bidding? Grin
The first note, they always play, but others already pick up.
John_Silver

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:59:31 AM

🌞Dear all,

It is still very difficult for a third-party project to move forward, let's hope that there will be local partners.
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:28:49 AM

Short is almost never a good idea because of the leverage. Never seen anyone who traded on marginal markets systematically and ended up well. From time to time - maybe, but not on the long run

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:49:10 AM

Well, during bear market it was wise (though stablecoins were even wiser bet). On flat and bull markets alts are high-risk/high-reward active for people who are really willing to risk in win or lose manner.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:04:38 AM

Well, during bear market it was wise (though stablecoins were even wiser bet). On flat and bull markets alts are high-risk/high-reward active for people who are really willing to risk in win or lose manner.
Agree with you , in red market or unstable market , it’s safer to hold money in top 10 Coinmarketcup coins.
Vazan25

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:18:50 AM

🌞Dear all,

It is still very difficult for a third-party project to move forward, let's hope that there will be local partners.

And advertising for what then?
Need more advertising - and not only in specialized forums-as well as holding various conferences and other events.If a team ONEX wants to gain a foothold in the Asian market,then all of the above factors will be taken into account.
John_Silver

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:56:47 AM

🌞Dear all,

And advertising for what then?
Need more advertising - and not only in specialized forums-as well as holding various conferences and other events.If a team ONEX wants to gain a foothold in the Asian market,then all of the above factors will be taken into account.
We'll see, too, I hope that all will be well.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:03:07 PM

Where to buy that coins OTC?
John_Silver

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:59:01 PM

In Discord ask, I think you can buy a warranty through the developer.
Asdafiya

Activity: 14
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:00:05 PM

Hello. I look at this project for a long time. decided to join. after one bad experience, everything was not solved. I hope everything will be fine here Wink
Vazan25

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:12:00 PM

Hello. I look at this project for a long time. decided to join. after one bad experience, everything was not solved. I hope everything will be fine here Wink
Correct solution.Have you seen the platform in action — or are you still testing it?
Asdafiya

Activity: 14
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:12:15 PM

considering that the course is still declining, I think it's time to buy) if not difficult then write what will answer your question)
Retals49

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:10:55 PM

considering that the course is still declining, I think it's time to buy) if not difficult then write what will answer your question)
I don't think the problem is to buy coins, nod a decent amount, and therefore willing to sell reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: