Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS / MN] ⭐️ An All-in-One Crypto Trading App ⭐️ Windows/MacOS  (Read 12801 times)
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:27:05 AM

This process reminds me of 2017 year when Bitcoin growth was very fast and impulsive.
Several impulses have already been, but while Bitcoin is still trading below the maximum levels, so while the analogy with 2017 is hardly appropriate
How do you think, bitcoin futures could increase bitcoin price?
John_Silver

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:05:03 AM

This process reminds me of 2017 year when Bitcoin growth was very fast and impulsive.
Several impulses have already been, but while Bitcoin is still trading below the maximum levels, so while the analogy with 2017 is hardly appropriate
I am not sure, it is quite possible they were one of the growth factors in 2017. Perhaps there will be some new factors.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:27:08 AM

That’s good that here we can speak with a lot of users who are in cryptocurrency a lot of years
esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:55:57 AM

Does that team have plans to make AMA with community this month?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:09:17 PM

Does that team have plans to make AMA with community this month?
I don’t see any information about such idea, but I will join it with pleasure.
kolnides

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:13:06 PM

The Smmonex article has been listed on Krown (https://krown.io/story/right-now-our-priority-is-the-asian-market-and-we-are-busy-negotiating-with-several-popular) Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
What are the real reviews about  Krown exchange? Are there trading volumes and sufficient security?
Some people says that this exchange is bad, but nobody can say why it’s bad.
Sorry, guys, but are you drunk or high?))) Krown isn't an exchange, it's "a crypto-powered media", as it is written on their page.))))
We are talking about different things. Grin
Difficulties of translation, I misunderstood what it is about, sorry.
I meant the coin crown.
Just apparently ONEX what is cooking under that name?
Where did you find info about Krown, that it’s media source?
Retals49

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:18:46 PM

That’s good that here we can speak with a lot of users who are in cryptocurrency a lot of years
Yes, the crypto currency itself is only a few years old, so everything in it is basically beginners.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:25:09 PM

Yes, the crypto currency itself is only a few years old, so everything in it is basically beginners.

10 years from first Bitcoin WhitePaper publishing.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:48:49 PM

The Smmonex article has been listed on Krown (https://krown.io/story/right-now-our-priority-is-the-asian-market-and-we-are-busy-negotiating-with-several-popular) Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!
What are the real reviews about  Krown exchange? Are there trading volumes and sufficient security?
Sorry, guys, but are you drunk or high?))) Krown isn't an exchange, it's "a crypto-powered media", as it is written on their page.))))
I meant the coin crown.
Yes, this is a media resource.We did not understand each other. I was talking about a coin — there is such a coin.
And they had their own marketplace, now unfortunately I do not know what's wrong with it.
So let's leave this conversation?
esofelap

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:14:53 PM

Guys, let's discuss the prospects and profitability of the project. I am wondering how often the project team plans to update its main application?

a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:22:29 PM

I meant the coin crown.
You know, if you click the link in comment it all started and look in "about us" section you may read: "Krown(Beta) is a crypto-powered media. You earn Points for interacting with decentralized media content. We aim to become the largest blockchain media in existence" ))

And there's no exchange there) Exchange talk was a pure misunderstanding as Vasan25 pointed out.

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
Retals49

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:25:50 PM

10 years from first Bitcoin WhitePaper publishing.
You're probably young, and you think ten years is a long time Smiley
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:03:33 AM

I am not sure, it is quite possible they were one of the growth factors in 2017. Perhaps there will be some new factors.

As far as I recall that was FOMO about coming futures among market drivers. Everybody were waiting for institutional investors. IRL futures started trading late December and there is a good chance that they gave  motive and opportunity to some players wich made bear market worse.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:43:19 AM

We can make a lot of predictions but I can say that now, the market is green and that’s cool. I believe in bull run.
John_Silver

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:02:18 AM

We can make a lot of predictions but I can say that now, the market is green and that’s cool. I believe in bull run.
The market is still not good, although there is a significant improvement in some coins.
kolnides

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:37:26 AM

The market is still not good, although there is a significant improvement in some coins.

The market is good for me because I can learn a lot of graphs and don't hurry up with making a position.
Bugatti73

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:25:27 AM

Justify your opinion why you think the market is not very good.
  I think if Bitcoin made 2.5X in a month, then this is a very good result with such low volumes on the market.
John_Silver

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:37:43 AM

I think if Bitcoin made 2.5X in a month, then this is a very good result with such low volumes on the market.
The influx of new people into the crypto industry is still very small, and Bitcoin is still very far from the maximum price.
esofelap

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:31:51 PM

The influx of new people into the crypto industry is still very small, and Bitcoin is still very far from the maximum price.

What do you mean buy saying "maximum price"? Do you think we will see 20 000 this year?

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 02:14:39 PM

just a cryptomarket situation for quite a long time is in a crisis condition. this is in comparison with the past years. earlier - 2 years ago - it all looked much more interesting. token prices were much higher. and now a lot of coins just disappeared from the cryptomarket.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: