Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:17:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No trades without loss  (Read 16362 times)
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 06:54:54 PM

Crypto currency trading is quite hard; we mostly lose some and we get to win some.

And the tendencies of making the right decision is what ensures whether our portfolio is in profit or losses
In order to ensure consistency; we have to avoid fud and be focused

NB: this is my personal experience from trading and I do hope you get to give more insights and correct my wrongs
Thanks in anticipation
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:10:02 PM

Crypto currency trading is quite hard; we mostly lose some and we get to win some.

And the tendencies of making the right decision is what ensures whether our portfolio is in profit or losses

NB: this is my personal experience from trading and I do hope you get to give more insights and correct my wrongs
Thanks in anticipation

The thought you expressed concisely. It is not clear how to trade. You wrote that you had a bad experience, write about it, it would help beginners in this difficult matter.
Tell us about the coins you started with and made a profit on, but also about the unprofitable ones.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:17:15 PM

It seem to me that it's something very obvious....

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:27:40 PM

If you trade with a plan and strategy you will loose less and win more basic to trade and reading charts is price action if you are good at it you can be a good trader but for this you need practice and patience and even then some failures before you will become an expert.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:19:11 PM

Well, beginners always lose at the start but nevertheless you are learning. With the current market situation I don't think there is much profit from trading trough some uses trading to roll out their holdings and to gain some but it is sure that it is not always positive and loses is also guaranteed to happen but we don't give up but keep on learning and moving forward.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:19:35 PM

You should trade with a strategy and this can cut your losses, and if possible choose only coins with a history and not all coins you see on an exchange and if you see price drop, don't sell in a loss and wait more to see if price goes again more down.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:25:14 PM

Now it is quite difficult to trade, mostly only in short positions you can earn a little money, if you want to get a big profit, invest in a long one, but very carefully choose an object for investment.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 08:40:25 PM

There is the possibility of losing in all trades, but in crypto this risk is much greater( the same amount of earnings).  It is impossible to gain always. Therefore, it is more important to have more profit than loss.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:54:53 PM

Cryptocurrency is a business of high risk for you to make a lot if profit, you need to take a risk. Even though is a business of risk, you first all need to know much more about the system by knowing when to buy and when to sell and you should be able to predict what will happen in the nearest future in cruypto.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:09:43 PM

As the saying goes:you will not lose, you will not earn!Our loss at the beginning of the journey is a contribution to the knowledge and experience of trading in the cryptocurrency market.I also lost a lot of savings, but I gained invaluable experience and do not regret it.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:53:56 PM

Thanks in anticipation
And what you want to share here with a very brief explanation, is your own fault with very little knowledge and the most dangerous is uncontrolled emotion, it is true that trade is very difficult even for ordinary people because before going further being good at completing the analysis, I can't share more because you only briefly tell.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:03:06 PM

When trading we have to accept that we cannot win all the time and have to get used to accept the loss. It is important to be profitable in overall trading.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:06:07 PM

Thanks in anticipation
Don't listen to FUDs..
But if you are a day trader, you know exactly what will happen if a FUD comes out.
You can ride that and take advantage of it but never stay too long because you are likely to stay there for a long time if you ride wrongly.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:17:36 PM

If some don't lose,  others will never win. Imagine those who sold many ethers for 0.31$ in those days,  now they have buy back at $180 .so its normal to lose in trading... I think the only thing i have learnt lately is not to attach emotions to these losses,  but deal with them by working harder

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:24:19 PM

That's the reality I've come to accept, I can't win all my trades but I'm trying to maximize profit and minimise loss. In every 5 trades, make profit in at least 3 of them so that even if you lose 2, it balances and you will still be in profit.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:48:20 PM

Your observations are very right, in trading, you gain some and loss some, your calculations can't be always 100% correct, sometimes you get it very right, sometimes you get it very wrong, perseverance is what is mainly needed to keep on going.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:28:56 PM

Ofcourse you cant trade without making huge loses but the thing is to make calculated lost something you can usually get back at the end of the day i will suggest you just watch your steps in your trade that's all is needed

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:36:47 PM

Pre trade planing and research would be beneficial to reduce trade loss. Look for the trading fee and the withdrawal fees of the exchange you're using. Make a strategy of how much to go in and how to place the orders and stick to your strategy.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:41:37 PM

It's only possible if you had just joined crypto in a hot  time where every coin is taking a spike.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:45:08 PM

Thanks in anticipation

Is rhat the part taking up risky if we working in trading sometimes we need to accept losses is part of it. Nobody can experience in trasing can't lose their investment.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: