Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: technical analysis is enough to be successful in trading ????  (Read 1417 times)
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:40:34 PM

for a professional and experienced trader you need to have a lot of qualities and knowledge.  Knowledge and experience allow a person to create their own strategies for trading.  I have met with this repeatedly, because every professional has his own tactics of action.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:26:02 PM

any experienced traders here know some other factors  
The factor I considered the most effective is the news. News can bring the downfall or the upbring of a coin. When there is a partnership or an exchange listing, the price goes up. When there is a delisting or the project that holds that coin is a scam then it falls. Even so you see a major breakout with TA, you can't say that it will go up if there would be bad news for the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:22:37 AM

I am trading from many years using technical analysis but technical analysis only is not enough , I am lacking something in my analysis and not having confidence in taking trades only based on technical analysis, I did ask many traders they say lot of factors like psychology, crowd behaviour , market sentiments , any experienced traders here know some other factors  please mention , and if  of you know  books where I can learn those  please mention book name            thanks
Technical analysis is the foundation upon which your knowledge should build. In addition to technical analysis (in which I often use shapes), I use candlestick analysis. This is an excellent type of analysis that often works very accurately. I searched all the information about candlestick analysis on the Internet in various sources, so I can’t give you a links.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 07:05:11 PM

I am trading from many years using technical analysis but technical analysis only is not enough , I am lacking something in my analysis and not having confidence in taking trades only based on technical analysis, I did ask many traders they say lot of factors like psychology, crowd behaviour , market sentiments , any experienced traders here know some other factors  please mention , and if  of you know  books where I can learn those  please mention book name            thanks
Technical analysis is the foundation upon which your knowledge should build. In addition to technical analysis (in which I often use shapes), I use candlestick analysis. This is an excellent type of analysis that often works very accurately. I searched all the information about candlestick analysis on the Internet in various sources, so I can’t give you a links.

So, you are claiming that you can predict bitcoin price based on technical analysis? I don't believe in TA and will never believe in it, because everyone knows bitcoin price can't really be predicted.
You can prove everything with some charts and stuff like that...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:10:06 PM

Through experience, I have learned that trading is very risky and as such you must use Both the technical and fundamental analysis as a guide for investing and trading decision. It is when you have mastered on how the market works generally that you can actually understand and be able to use technical analysis in understanding what is happening fundamentally or how technically you can understand the effects of unexpected news on the assets. There are some candlestick pattern that computes all the information about the assets into its formations, but it takes great knowledge and skills to identify those patterns and formations.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:58:32 PM

for a professional and experienced trader you need to have a lot of qualities and knowledge.  Knowledge and experience allow a person to create their own strategies for trading.  I have met with this repeatedly, because every professional has his own tactics of action.
Professional traders know how to handle bad days with the earned skills and financial management. Knowledge is important factor due the nature of technological inventions that can be outdated easily.
Technical analysis also helps a lot but mostly you need to check price and get updated. It will help you find a place in a right time to sell out or invest more. These are actually contributing factors which make it easy for you to make right decisions. For example, the current price of Bitcoin although high but another factor is FOMO factor which compel you to invest for future profit and fear of missing out right at low price.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:29:37 PM

Technical analysis is indeed a very important capital that must be owned by traders, but only techniques are not enough. experience and market news must also remain a reference as support in making decisions in trading.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:45:44 PM

So, you are claiming that you can predict bitcoin price based on technical analysis? I don't believe in TA and will never believe in it, because everyone knows bitcoin price can't really be predicted.
You can prove everything with some charts and stuff like that...
If you carefully read my answer, your statement loses any basis. Where in my answer did you see that I claiming, that with the help of technical analysis only, can predict the price of cryptocurrency?
But, I'm convinced that with the help of technical analysis, candlestick analysis, trading indicators and common sense, you can make quite successful predictions. And of course I know that there is always the possibility of an erroneous forecast, since most of us are just a mass of people who are being manipulated. And if you need proof, then re-read my posts. Possibly you can find there something interesting.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:22:25 PM

Technical analysis alone can not help you trading but it can help you in covering 75% path to success. All other things like sentiments, crowd behavior comes with an experience. Even technical analysis can better be applied with experience only. Reading books and stuff over internet can give you basic idea but reading market behavior before triggering a trade will come from experience only. First try to learn the basic of technical analysis and try it implementing to daily trading on small or demo account, note the market behavior and try reading it, learn about trend, retracement, support, resistance, success will follow you one day.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
DMik

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:27:28 PM

Of course it’s vital, but not enough. You can also read articles on trading, forecasts, watch different videos, even shows like blockbattle
Sam1221

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:49:22 PM

Of course it’s vital, but not enough. You can also read articles on trading, forecasts, watch different videos, even shows like blockbattle

And how such shows can help?
DMik

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:02:25 PM

That’s for your self-development in this sphere, and you can even find there projects in which you can invest
Sam1221

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:15:45 PM

That’s for your self-development in this sphere, and you can even find there projects in which you can invest
Good idea! Do you mean blockchain investing projects? Share please at least one from blockbattle, cause now I have no time to watch it
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:37:14 PM

I don`t think so, many crypto expert or trading expert have already failed because they are too lazy and don`t use their instinct. If you want to become successful in trading, you must be hardworking, patient, and wise. Technical analysis sometimes fails and without hard work, it might cause you to crush.
DMik

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:43:33 PM

Good idea! Do you mean blockchain investing projects? Share please at least one from blockbattle, cause now I have no time to watch it
Curio Invest, you can invest in collectible cars with their help https://www.curioinvest.com
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:45:25 PM

It is an advantage for the individual traders if they know how to apply or implement the proper way of TA( technical analysis) every time they are in the actual trade, there's no day for sure that they can't get profit for sure they have. But I'm not saying it is only technical analysis is the key to success in trading of course not, there are some other important things which is trader must have self control and self discipline if they are in the actual trade.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:56:22 PM

I once talked to people who only used technical analysis to trade. they can survive until now, so I think we have to develop techniques according to our style, books only as insights for self-development
Survive isn't enough, are they rich now?

I don`t think so, many crypto expert or trading expert have already failed because they are too lazy and don`t use their instinct.
How can an expert in trading is too lazy and doesn't use instinct? They are called expert only after they success, aren't they?
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:21:58 PM

Many people give up and stop trading. It's not easy to trade crypto.
requires courage and patience, TA is very important but emotional factors are also important and it must be trained to be ready to face every market situation.
at least you have trade beliefs and fundamentals.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Homorton

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:10:46 AM

iziderox

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:13:19 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: