Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: technical analysis is enough to be successful in trading ????  (Read 1417 times)
Homorton

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:17:11 AM

Of course it’s vital, but not enough. You can also read articles on trading, forecasts, watch different videos, even shows like blockbattle

And how such shows can help?

That’s for your self-development in this sphere, and you can even find there projects in which you can invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iziderox

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:20:27 AM

Of course it’s vital, but not enough. You can also read articles on trading, forecasts, watch different videos, even shows like blockbattle

That’s for your self-development in this sphere, and you can even find there projects in which you can invest

Good idea! Do you mean blockchain investing projects? Share please at least one from blockbattle, cause now I have no time to watch it
Homorton

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:24:59 AM

Good idea! Do you mean blockchain investing projects? Share please at least one from blockbattle, cause now I have no time to watch it

Curio Invest, you can invest in collectible cars with their help https://www.curioinvest.com
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:28:17 AM

TA can't guarantee success but it can minimalize and guiding your trading plan.

Minimalize
Let say when the chart is going down by using MA 100 and 200 indicator and the analysis is right , so you can sell before you got loss

Guiding
If you want to make profit about 5% for example , MA 200 is great indicator

Smiley
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:45:32 PM

Obviously Technical Analysis alone won't help you to a successful trade. It has to be a combination with other factors such as Risk management and those you have mentioned
I have been using TA for sometime now since late march this year (it's the time I decided to do serious trading and I have) and i have made something like 32% profit though i haven't been consistently trading daily yet. I think i would have made more if I was trading full time.
Quite very effective if you are willing to taking small profits per trade and not be so greedy.

Technical analysis including luck is the best way to earn prpfits, I agree for that way not to be greedy, taking small prpfits for the daily trade very effective is enough.
A small profits can get for daily trade job 10 to 15 percent interest, add their a weekly  earning I think from small to become huge.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:34:12 PM

I agree that you should not rely only on technical analysis. Many other factors have a very important impact. In my opinion, the mood in the market is very important. The market often goes against the majority and therefore it is sometimes very useful to take this factor into account.

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:58:53 PM

Technical analysis alone is not enough. We also need to use fundamental analysis and some other factors that you yourself have listed. After all, it is best to be prepared for anything and be able to look around and notice any changes.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:07:03 PM

Technical analysis alone is not enough. We also need to use fundamental analysis and some other factors that you yourself have listed. After all, it is best to be prepared for anything and be able to look around and notice any changes.

I agree with you about one thing, you need to be prepared for trading. It`s not just technical side of trading, it`s bankroll, timing, more than one exchange. A better-prepared trader has more chances to make a profit, than a wannabe trader with lucky guessing when placing buy/sell orders.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:16:33 PM

I agree with you about one thing, you need to be prepared for trading. It`s not just technical side of trading, it`s bankroll, timing, more than one exchange. A better-prepared trader has more chances to make a profit, than a wannabe trader with lucky guessing when placing buy/sell orders.

There are lots of factors to be considered about or to mind off when you are a trader.You might not able to sort or acknowledge it all on your
first time or new tries but eventually you can learn all of these things along the way.Dont rush up and gradually learn on what are the things needed
for having a very good trading system that makes you profitable in the end of the day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:30:05 PM

I am trading from many years using technical analysis but technical analysis only is not enough , I am lacking something in my analysis and not having confidence in taking trades only based on technical analysis, I did ask many traders they say lot of factors like psychology, crowd behaviour , market sentiments , any experienced traders here know some other factors  please mention , and if  of you know  books where I can learn those  please mention book name            thanks

"Not everyone is going to make profit in cryptocurrency.
Whoever does the good analysis and have PATIENCE are the only ones who will be making money on Crypto."
i just read this quote somewhere in Twitter
i kinda agree on this ,there are so many analysis to consider in the market ill just add up that
being respectful to the market is also important to prevent loss ,not all the time your bias will be realized
at some point the market goes the other way and once you see or feel it you have to accept it.
Coz Some traders are so prideful to admit that.

Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 04:20:28 PM

Technical analysis is useful only in the case of inaccurate forecasting of the market path "range and stability" but the prediction of the rise or fall depends on factors such as:

- Mempool: more unconfirmed transactions, the higher the probability of price rises.
 - News: divided into news affect the price directly, such as news of hacks and regulation and news affect the price in the future, as ETF accepted.

This is my personal experience and not reliable.

News, this is the truth and more often has the biggest impact on the market. At this time, even the technical analysis that was used might not work at that time.
But usually even the forecasting of market are stable, most people still using it maybe its just for make sure they didn't do any mistakes.

whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:07:24 PM

If we talk about negative news, then it is always a bad influence on the pricing of different coins.  But first of all you need to look at the chart of sales and purchases of a particular coin, as well as the state of capitalization and its changes, which will really affect the future price.
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:09:29 PM

Obviously Technical Analysis alone won't help you to a successful trade. It has to be a combination with other factors such as Risk management and those you have mentioned
I have been using TA for sometime now since late march this year (it's the time I decided to do serious trading and I have) and i have made something like 32% profit though i haven't been consistently trading daily yet. I think i would have made more if I was trading full time.
Quite very effective if you are willing to taking small profits per trade and not be so greedy.

I agree with you 100%

alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:27:39 PM

I understand the skeptics who speak out against technical analysis. Nevertheless, he has a place to be. You just need to use it without too much fanaticism. By technical analysis, you can clearly see the behavior of prices in the tape.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:06:51 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 04:55:46 PM by CucakRowo

I've been trading in crypto for almost 1 year. And frankly, i haven't understood the crypto market psychology.
Answering your question about technical analysis. Yes, I only rely on technical analysis when i do forex trading. I've been doing forex trading for almost 4 years (September 2015). Since 2 years ago, around August 2017, all of my income came from forex trading.

Ofc, when you do trading in forex (and i think in all trading activity), beside using technical analysis strategy, you also need to learn one important strategy which is called money management.

I also use money management for doing trading in crypto. But tbh, i still don't know why when i use ONLY technical analysis in crypto trading, sometimes it is not working. (except for stable coins such BTC, LTC, DOGE, BNB, Dash, ETH and etc).

Based on the observations I made, maybe I can categorize (in percentage) about fundamental analysis (FA), sentiment (S) and technical analysis (TA) as follows:
(Please remember, this category percentage based on my observations. and of course, you may disagree with my opinion.)

FOREX
40%
Fundamental
40%
Sentiment
20%
Technical Analysis
===============================================================================
CRYPTO
40%
Fundamental
55%
Sentiment
5%
Technical Analysis

Till know, i still don't understand why btc price can go higher.

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 08:04:56 AM

Technical analysis is not enough for the market of digital assets, it is very unpredictable for forecasting the direction, as I have been buying different cryptocurrencies for three years and they behave sometimes very strange
It is certainly not enough because with this one tool, you can only get a certain sense of security, and as you say, trends and movements in this market are very strange, no one dare to assert anything, a tool is too little, we need more than that. And so, success cannot be stopped by technical analysis, we need to analyze the market, analyze people's psychology, then analyze the emerging news in the market, many trading analyzes, we will have a better success rate

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Jeffery Roberts

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:22:29 AM

Yayyy!! Agreed

Ncash Daily chart below the lower Bollinger band and RSI at near oversold zone good level to enter. (not investment advice.DYOR)
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:40:28 PM

It's just a signal that tells you on what is possible to happen so to me it's not. For me, what my experience has thought me is that just always buy at the bottom and sell on its high. I know that no one knows where is the bottom but it is always an opportunity to buy it cheaper. Those ta are mostly used by traders to hype and sell the news.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:45:47 PM

I am trading from many years using technical analysis but technical analysis only is not enough , I am lacking something in my analysis and not having confidence in taking trades only based on technical analysis, I did ask many traders they say lot of factors like psychology, crowd behaviour , market sentiments , any experienced traders here know some other factors  please mention , and if  of you know  books where I can learn those  please mention book name            thanks

TA only make you get some grasp of the market , so ofc its not free money once you do TA , you can have 10 diffrent analysis on the same stock using diffrent time frames and get diffrent reasons why to buy or sell.
TA's have roles to play but ain't enough for the trader to become successful, will strategies have a big part for it.
Actually, TA's will just be a guide when to buy and when to sell and the most important is, we might be able to read the chart or to adopt and understand the current flows otherwise, our TA's will having no sense at all.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:18:31 AM

Technical analysis is not enough to say for you to become successful traders in this business industry.
There are lot of things to consider before we achieve that, and there are many tools for us to get it, and of those are
learn first through, video tutorial about in crypto trading, know the top exchange that has a great volume in the market
and you can also as here in the forum in trading discussion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: