Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: technical analysis is enough to be successful in trading ????  (Read 1417 times)
Performante

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:45:27 PM

This is a great question!

There is a saying in the finance world..
Fundamental analysis tells you what to invest in, while Technical Analysis shows you when  Cheesy

There is some truth to that!
TA is very beneficial for identifying the strong levels of buy or sell sensitivity within a particular zone for any asset.

Traders and investors are looking at these zones, and that is what makes them valid. Its the market participants all seeing the same area in a chart that makes a "support" or "resistance". When these zones get broken, the confidence in either the bulls or bears get lost and that is when we see a sudden shift in supply & demand. We call these breakouts!

So in short, TA is powerful, but it is just one part of being a profitable trader.

Understanding risk management, position-sizing, and personal/market psychology play a major role in trading success.

If you are interested in joining a community of like-minded enthusiastic individuals that share a passion for all thing’s cryptocurrency, trading, and financial freedom, you should check out “Performante.ca” on Instagram!

We are a team of cryptocurrency traders that share a love for trading, as well as teaching people the basics of blockchain, technical analysis, economics, and much more!

We offer a free discord providing a non-judgemental ecosystem where even the most novice traders can get started trading this emerging market; the tight-knit community always welcomes newcomers!

Click the link below to join now for free!
https://discord.gg/wDtYtn2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:27:24 PM

No, it's not enough. You are a human being, not a machine and you have to use your brain, your past experience and your emotions too, pure technical data are not enough.
If things were that simple then everyone could be successful in trading. It's could be very helpful though and you should take it into consideration when making decisions but you can't fully rely only on technical data.

Yes, you are right. Moreover, some traders have so cool intuition that it works better than TA.

However, technical analysis is needed also. Not all traders use it, but finally, even these guys understand its benefits. Technical analysis, surely, when it is used correctly, explains market sentiment, and helps to make weighted forecasts. However, very few traders can work with TA.
Alice Nuttal

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:55:58 PM

Did you try using crypto trading bots or some other tools? Sometimes they can really make the trading process a bit easier. For example, I have recently installed CEX Info Bot (https://t.me/CexIoInfoBot) on my Telegram account and tested it. Based on my experience, that it's a good tool that will monitor the crypto market and its changes, and inform you about them in the form of notifications. So, if you haven't tried it yet, maybe you should check how t will work for you.
Aaronpp

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:40:42 PM

A technical analysis must be done daily, but just having this analysis you won’t get many results, For this you need a basis that supports the technical analysis and really gives the possibilities you want and thus obtain results and profits. You must employ a fundamental analysis that is well founded in the long term, in this way your market evaluation will be a little more precise and you will be able to carry out your operations with lower risks.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:21:52 PM

Technical analysis alone is not enough for successful trading. But technical analysis is an excellent basis for becoming successful.
In addition to technical analysis, you must work on your psychological state. Also practice constantly.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:43:21 PM

Technical analysis alone is not enough for successful trading. But technical analysis is an excellent basis for becoming successful.
In addition to technical analysis, you must work on your psychological state. Also practice constantly.
I believe technical analysis alone will not create a successful trading in the end because traders should also learn how to be patient especially when sudden price changes occur.And learn how to trade without involving your emotions can be of great help too.

Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2955

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:52:26 AM

You may not know the technical analysis and trade successfully. It is possible. But you must have something that replaces technical analysis. For example, you are well acquainted with the crypto project team. Or understand the movement of money in this market. But it’s better to study technical analysis. It is not difficult.You can easily understand basic things.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 05:02:08 PM

Till know, i still don't understand why btc price can go higher.
Journal report that i read to answer my own question.

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:12:04 AM

I am trading from many years using technical analysis but technical analysis only is not enough , I am lacking something in my analysis and not having confidence in taking trades only based on technical analysis, I did ask many traders they say lot of factors like psychology, crowd behaviour , market sentiments , any experienced traders here know some other factors  please mention , and if  of you know  books where I can learn those  please mention book name            thanks
Currently the market has a lot of good books on financial management and long-term investments but it does not help you much in trading in the crypto market.
I think you should only update the news faster and more to understand the trend of the market, from which you will get a brighter vision and make a better decision.
Our market has only grown a few years ago, so we do not have much support from many sources. Experience is the most important.

TGA24

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 10:22:25 AM

Technical Analysis is a part of trading. Arguably the easiest part of trading though some do get it wrong.

I think the OP is already on the right track on what other aspects to look for and the other comments here have added to that. The only thing I would add is you can look at correlation as that has helped me quite a bit. This involves looking at correlated instruments and making sure they are all giving you the same technical picture. This provides a greater edge and helps in finding more meaningful moves.

From my experience, the most difficult aspect of trading is what most refer to as trading psychology. Basically, we are not programmed to lose, but successful traders take losses all the time. The key is to have more winners than losses. OR to have bigger gains on winning trades. A combination of the two works as well. I find new traders will often put on a really big trade after losing a bunch of trades in hopes of 'making it back quickly'. This IMO is the greatest risk to a trader.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:45:47 PM

Technical analysis including luck is the best way to earn prpfits, I agree for that way not to be greedy, taking small prpfits for the daily trade very effective is enough.
A small profits can get for daily trade job 10 to 15 percent interest, add their a weekly  earning I think from small to become huge.
Definitely more analysis than luck but we can't say luck has no play in this neither. Think of it this way do you need luck or skill to be a good actor? Now you can be the luckiest man on earth but if you have no talent than you can't be a movie star, you can play here and there but in the end you will not be making it very long.

However, if you are a great actor with no luck you can actually grind your way into the business, play here and there and people will love you and than you will play in bigger things, you may never be a blockbuster success but you will at least make your money that way until you retire. Hence same with analysis, if you are a good analysis of sorts than you can eventually make money, if you are however lucky you can make profit just once or twice but you can't get lucky forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: