Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:16:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality  (Read 25696 times)
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:41:09 AM

Very right which is why I believe that waiting for bullrun is a dream that might take longer than expected so instead of waiting ive learn to hold only what won't tie my money down or block me from getting some things for my own use ,I sell when I need money and I hold the rest for 'if bullrun will ever come'.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:52:04 AM

What reality are you talking about? You post does not speak much. But, what I am assuming based on your post is that you are saying that the prices and the market ups and downs are totally unpredictable. Yeah, its true. We can not predict what's going to happen to the price anytime. Look at the price during the end of 2017. The price were sky rocketing and then people jumped into the hype. Those who got out early were able to make a profit and again, those who wanted to make more profit, believing that the price will keep on rising suffered some damages. This are the reality they need to face: The price won't keep on rising forever since the market is quite unpredictable.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:16:53 PM

Yes, most of the investors were turned into traders and most of investors were now don't have any chances to invest rather than investing to IEO.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:14:56 PM

There are many things that investors must confront in cryptocurrency st amraming facts that must face such an uncertain market because of any time it can rise and it may fall, as it has been discovered last year where many investments The losses and losses have led investors to lose confidence in cryptocurrency. Those are the ones that must be met by an investor da must always think of not only positive things but also negative things and always keep in mind that we have the risk of cryptocurrency.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:53:31 PM

The reality most investors and crypto traders ignore is having an adequate knowledge about crypto market price movement cause some lack the understanding that the crypto market is like a roll coaster which will always go up after the exit of the down trend market but some people choose to cut their losses short by selling during the dump market while some are panic of buying/investing during the dump market simply because they think the market is dead.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:00:26 PM

I do not understand this "the market is growing steadily" or maybe you mean the market is moving stably at a fixed price? does not rise and also does not go down? yes I think the market has started to green and hopefully this continues. whether in 2019 or the following year we look forward to the arrival of bullrun.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:00:37 PM

You are absolutely right. The expectations about 2018 market rally failed. Now similar situation is there for 2019. People are expecting the same rally like 2017. But who knows what's the future.
One should still be with market being optimistic. Also thinking logically is required. One can have very diversified portfolio to tackle any market moves. Also not investing entire budget, have to see some opportunities to accumulate more if market moves down further 30-40 percentage.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:05:43 PM

We might be able to see and predict markets. But we also don't guarantee the predictions we make are right. I understand that my portfolio has been flushed since 2018. But I tried to refresh my portfolio by trading back my assets little by little. And I have to be careful. And this year, at least I have to profit to cover losses in 2018.

Congrat to you mate you can recover your loss in 2018. My portfolio still not recover and i dont have a good trading skill. I think i will hold my portfolio for long term and recover my asset value in near future
Yes, I don’t know what is happening with the 2018 projects we have in our portfolio, they all seems not to be moving along to upward trend, they responds more to downward trend than they do for upward, but I am just still hoping something happen that will make them recover too but all the way, I see them as past already and I am moving along with the present to be able to balance things up.

The new coins we have now, I honestly don’t have them for long term holding, I strictly use them to trade so I can recover all my losses in 2018 and be able to forge ahead with the future cryptocurrency, cryptos keeps coming out on a yearly bases, having better system that compete with the older ones, so we should rely more on the older ones, although I usually advise people to strictly deal with BTC for now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:15:26 PM

The reality most investors and crypto traders ignore is having an adequate knowledge about crypto market price movement cause some lack the understanding that the crypto market is like a roll coaster which will always go up after the exit of the down trend market but some people choose to cut their losses short by selling during the dump market while some are panic of buying/investing during the dump market simply because they think the market is dead.

Have limit trade and do trade by following charts and indicators while you are doing trade at any site.
Sometime you may invest on the coins which dumped at the moment and may have bug chance to grow in future. Such coins are really useful on short term profit if the market turns for you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:25:07 PM

Yes. Sometimes crypto investors need to face reality. The expectations of cryptocurrency market failed in 2018 and we don't even know or predict the market this year.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:25:46 PM

Have limit trade and do trade by following charts and indicators while you are doing trade at any site.
Sometime you may invest on the coins which dumped at the moment and may have bug chance to grow in future. Such coins are really useful on short term profit if the market turns for you.

Oh yeah. I saw how many investors buy coins for pennies, and then get a big profit when the project starts. This is a really good strategy. But you need to have a lot of knowledge to follow this strategy.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
dominos

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:42:57 PM

Fully agree with OP, but you have to remember that we were in about a yearly bear market so people who are in the market still have emotional relationship with the asset.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:12:28 PM

this year there should be a change in the market because in the past year the market has experienced a significant decline and currently there are still a number of developments happening, I hope this year there will be a much better change than last year.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:19:20 PM

this year there should be a change in the market because in the past year the market has experienced a significant decline and currently there are still a number of developments happening, I hope this year there will be a much better change than last year.
It is not going to guarantee that this year will be better. Maybe we will continue as bearish for a long time.
In addition, prices had increased in may last year, and we had a good profit. Last year was not completely bad.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:21:28 PM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion
yes you are right, investors must be realistic. hoping without knowing the reason, it's like a dream. rather than hoping for an increase I would prefer to believe that the market still needs time to recover.

those who failed yesterday were people who believed sweet words about crypto even though at that time the bear market had just begun.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:43:46 PM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion
yes you are right, investors must be realistic. hoping without knowing the reason, it's like a dream. rather than hoping for an increase I would prefer to believe that the market still needs time to recover.

those who failed yesterday were people who believed sweet words about crypto even though at that time the bear market had just begun.
So, not very serious growth is going on, of course, we have already risen by an average of 30-50 %% from the bottom, but this is far from the limit of possible growth.

jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:55:47 PM

Investors must have a lot to face when they get to the world of cryptocurrency because many can not only count on positive things but also a lot of negative things that can happen in their investments if they do not think well in deciding. many investors have lost the cryptocurrency last year and are now trying again to recover and it's happening right now because of the good show of cryptocurrency.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:12:46 PM

I see that there are big problems for investors who are still trying to invest. But the problems really need to be solved and I think that there are some things that are clearly solved as traders.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:41:24 AM

I see that there are big problems for investors who are still trying to invest. But the problems really need to be solved and I think that there are some things that are clearly solved as traders.
Yes, now in general, growth has already begun, and at the moment there is a slight correction before the next movement

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:11:17 AM

I completely agree that now if the cryptocurrency market will grow, it will grow at times and slightly, more unfortunately we will not see such rapid growth and therefore we now need to be much more serious about investing in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: