Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality  (Read 25693 times)
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 07:18:13 AM

I completely agree that now if the cryptocurrency market will grow, it will grow at times and slightly, more unfortunately we will not see such rapid growth and therefore we now need to be much more serious about investing in cryptocurrency.
But all you guys are seeing is, how does the price chart react. This is a misleading factor.
Steady  market is a good market, it won't reflect on the btc do usd ratio on exchanges but in reality, crypto sector is growing faster than ever. Predictable behaviour attracts new entrepreneurs and adoption progresses. This will have it's effect in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:30:18 AM

I completely agree that now if the cryptocurrency market will grow, it will grow at times and slightly, more unfortunately we will not see such rapid growth and therefore we now need to be much more serious about investing in cryptocurrency.
But all you guys are seeing is, how does the price chart react. This is a misleading factor.
Steady  market is a good market, it won't reflect on the btc do usd ratio on exchanges but in reality, crypto sector is growing faster than ever. Predictable behaviour attracts new entrepreneurs and adoption progresses. This will have it's effect in the future.

This exactly. Even though 2018 was a really bad year price-wise, Bitcoin adoption grew. And the lightning is also growing day by day. These are the numbers that really matter. Everything else will follow.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:45:49 AM

Currently the market is experiencing an increase in trading volume so that the price of coins also increases. I think many investors have returned to the Crypto market and made investments. This is certainly very positive and will have an impact on the growth of all coins. I think it's time to continue investing and trading.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:54:14 AM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion

Yeah, there were a lot of expectation in 2018 by the crypto community but unfortunately things did not go the way as expected by the majority, because of the high rise in price of 2017 many investors buy during the ATH expecting another growth, but as an investors you always know that investment involves taking risk, and any investment you are involve in can be profitable or may result to loss,  at least now there is improvement in the market and patient is very necessary to apply for investors to get better results.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:41:07 AM

Currently the market is experiencing an increase in trading volume so that the price of coins also increases. I think many investors have returned to the Crypto market and made investments. This is certainly very positive and will have an impact on the growth of all coins. I think it's time to continue investing and trading.
The trading volume is vital to push the price higher, if there is a bullish, people can easily push the price.
In fact that volume has already decrease compared to the past few days, the trading volume per https://coinmarketcap.com/ has reached a high of more than $80 billion.

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:49:09 AM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

sorry, excuse me but I don't get something straight here. The market is growing but not bullish 🤔? No Bro that's very wrong. As long as the market is growing weather rapidly or sluggishly it's bullish so you need to correct that impression. But yes we all should be careful and invest wisely

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:57:39 AM

The market now allows you to earn on short-term speculation,and therefore 3-5% in the short term-a very decent result.
Long-term investment is also a good option,but keep in mind that the market is growing since the beginning of the year, and therefore it is possible to fall.And recovery can take quite a long time.Last year is proof of that.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:06:33 AM

I have cashed for some profit for this year but I still have my portfolio sitting that's waiting for a full blast when the bull run arrives.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:21:59 AM

I have cashed for some profit for this year but I still have my portfolio sitting that's waiting for a full blast when the bull run arrives.
this is the reality that happens in the Crypto world and we must be able to deal with all this.
big investors will certainly think again to start several projects because not all projects are good and they need further research.
hold back some potential Crypto coins and wait for Bullrun to come because sooner or later it will arrive.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:28:49 AM

For those that missed the 2017 and didn't take part in 2018 wouldn't understand the pain of losses in crypto. However, hope of every investor is to see his investments grow. Investors will always want to be bullish regardless of what happens.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:47:15 AM

People needs to know that cryptocurrency is not a place where you can get rich overnight, im pretty sure most of the people come here invest and hope to become rich overnight, patience is what you need from an investment, it needs time to grow, and also bitcoin and altcoins is volatile which there can be alot of changes with the price so be wary investing and do your research first.
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 11:18:03 AM

Well, I think that 2019 will be many times better than 2018. Why you ask. Yes, because with $ 5000 to fall from less than $ 20,000. There is no hype on the market. Crypto stabilized in 2018.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:22:05 AM

Well, I think that 2019 will be many times better than 2018. Why you ask. Yes, because with $ 5000 to fall from less than $ 20,000. There is no hype on the market. Crypto stabilized in 2018.
throughout 2018 there was a decline in the market, and trade weakened. no one hopes this situation will be difficult for this year. because if we look, this year should be a good improvement. where the investment will go back to the crypto market. it will fix market prices quickly.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:24:43 AM

Personally I am happy that the market is growing slowly and steadily - we have seen what happens at the end of 2017 when there is a sudden huge rise.
I would say the general trend is bullish now, especially with the higher volumes that we've seen recently.
This is all short-term stuff though. The question is what do we think crypto will look like in say 10 years' time? I am convinced that it will be huge, and a part of everyday life (even if largely unseen because of automation). So I see any dips (and also any peaks) as just steps towards this long-term position. It is easy to get discouraged when there has been a fall in price, but long-term (at least for good coins), I think the outlook is very bright.

ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 11:54:57 AM

throughout 2018 there was a decline in the market, and trade weakened. no one hopes this situation will be difficult for this year. because if we look, this year should be a good improvement. where the investment will go back to the crypto market. it will fix market prices quickly.
It is quite possible that this year we will not test past highs, but at 20 there will be a decrease in the cue ball reward, so growth is inevitable.

Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:01:09 PM

the end of 2018 was very hurting for crypto, where many investors lost and bounty hunters failed to get their wages
and I hope that this year Crypto will rise again better than last year
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:04:52 PM

They should adapt to every situation, bearish and bull market, they should think positively and do their own research, and come out safe in a bear market and profitable in the bull market, volatility in the market is a dangerous game to all of us.
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:08:55 PM

what can I say,of course 2018 is the year when my dreams in cryptocurrency collapsed,of course I like many people had losses.Now I remember my mistakes more calmly and hope for a new growth.That's right-you need to learn and will succeed.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:11:58 PM

well anything is better than 2018 to be honest.
Even if crypto were to fall another 50% it would be better because last year the overallvalue fell more than 70%.

So this steady rise right now is pretty miraculous.
It's not a pump and dump, it is steady, organic growth.
WE are also seeing new bottom out prices that are nice.

It is looking like btc doesn't want to stay below $5000 anymore.
This shows that people are becoming more confident in it.

Now, if trading volume could just increase we would see a lot more growth.
Unfortunately, this could lead to a bubble scenario like 2017.

Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 12:15:38 PM

none of us has predictions with high accuracy, this is only a prediction that can occur and also not. I think that in 2019 investors will find little profit, because Bitcoin and altcoin are now slowly rising. and we hope this will continue to improve.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: