Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality  (Read 25693 times)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:39:26 PM

If you mean that today there are opportunities to lose money, yes, it really is, therefore I see great potential from this point of view. This is a risk, with a very big risk. So be very careful.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:17:39 PM

The future is indeed a mystery that is not predictable, an experience that is quite impressive when suffering losses due to guessing the market will always go up and what happens instead decreases now trying to start hoping this time not to guess wrong sure this time the market will rise

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:23:16 PM

The majority of our community needs to understand that the market will come back anytime. Thats why people need to stop crying and finally accept what happened and to move on. Buy more coins for great prices till it is possible.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:11:50 PM

because no one knows what will happen so we are still worthy of hope, even though the worst might happen but I prefer to be optimistic, this does not mean that I do not want to think of the worst but I just try to ignore it so as not to affect desire I work
especially since this year there are many positive issues for crypto, so I have become increasingly convinced that crypto this year will be much better than 2018

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:25:25 PM

There are several opinions about the nature of the market, some persons are predicting that the bull run has started others are of the opinion that it would be in 2020. In my opinion, it's impossible to give a perfect prediction about the market. At best they are actually guesses which may turn out right.
Of course, no one can say for sure, but people should speak now so that later if they manage to guess they can say "I predicted such a development"  Grin as some people doing now

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 07:22:27 PM

As for me, no one knows how the market will turn tomorrow.  Therefore, no one can give unambiguous advice.  Therefore, we need to live the reality of what we see now.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
CharleySJ

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:29:32 PM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion
evil always triumphs, but now evil is very afraid. because the age of technology changes everything in its path.
Now the banks are trying to slow us down in order to overtake and make us slaves.
the time will come when we will not care about the price, but what project did more good for people.
I do not wait for 2025. I believe in technology's success over greedy governments and banks.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:28:09 PM

The reality here is the cryptocurrency market Wil always be manipulated by rich individuals and institutions the small investor needs to ride and die with this tone learn to play the game.
Well I think market is equally good for all as huge amount investors and miner amount investors also can invest, I know those who has so many money they invest in large projects and they got the ability to change the prices as they sell huge amount of coin which can make market down then buying more at panic increases their profits, so market is for everyone.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:08:52 PM

The reality here is the cryptocurrency market Wil always be manipulated by rich individuals and institutions the small investor needs to ride and die with this tone learn to play the game.
Well I think market is equally good for all as huge amount investors and miner amount investors also can invest, I know those who has so many money they invest in large projects and they got the ability to change the prices as they sell huge amount of coin which can make market down then buying more at panic increases their profits, so market is for everyone.

The recent BSV-story is just a prime-example for how they are able to manipulate the market. I don't wanna know how many millions Faketoshi made with all this shit.
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:14:19 PM

In my opinion crypto investors should have optimistic views no matter what the market brings because the bigger picture is; we are witnesses to monetary revolution and cryptocurrency is probably the future.
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:32:15 PM

because no one knows what will happen so we are still worthy of hope, even though the worst might happen but I prefer to be optimistic, this does not mean that I do not want to think of the worst but I just try to ignore it so as not to affect desire I work
especially since this year there are many positive issues for crypto, so I have become increasingly convinced that crypto this year will be much better than 2018
In crypto, keeping optimistic mood is good, but optimistic is not a determinant factor that leads to successful invesment. Investors have to combine well between knowledge about crypto, bitcoin in general and their interest altcoins in particular that they invest in, and skills (technical analysis, steps to assess projects and shady things relate to news), and patience. All together, they will combine into their decisions, both in up and down market, that will result in final results for their investments. For the OP, it's definitely that investors have to face and accept the reality/ fact of market.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:35:52 PM

The recent BSV-story is just a prime-example for how they are able to manipulate the market. I don't wanna know how many millions Faketoshi made with all this shit.

This is really an annoying truth that someone who claims to be satoshi is earning a lot of money for his stunts. I hope BSV will die very soon and Craig Wright will disappear in crypto. This is one of the reasons why the image of crypto is tarnished, people like him who are taking advantage of their situation.
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:57:19 PM

This is really an annoying truth that someone who claims to be satoshi is earning a lot of money for his stunts. I hope BSV will die very soon and Craig Wright will disappear in crypto. This is one of the reasons why the image of crypto is tarnished, people like him who are taking advantage of their situation.
Anyway, it is key lesson for crypto investors, especially whom easily to believe whichever statements from shooting stars. Such shooting stars suddenly appear with a scam fork, and claim I am satoshi, or any whoever they want to be, and they run promotions, news to steal money from inexperienced investors. Personally, I don't believe in forked coins, most of them are scam at the ends.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:02:43 PM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion

The growth of the market will certainly occur, perhaps it has already begun to grow Bitcoin. However, it is still too early for joy and it is worthwhile to observe the further development of events, but it seems to me it is already possible to smile.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:27:23 PM

Very much hopes that by 2018 the situation will be the same as in 2017. And in 2019 many say that the crypto market will grow even bigger. And it is true that the crypto market previously grew or increased. And that also doesn't happen continuously. There is also a decline. The most important thing is that we must still hope and don't always believe everything will be predicted. All of you determine.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:59:31 PM

Bull run can be with different intensity and not all the bulls are the same.
With new capital entering the market there are good chances that we will
see another bull run. Institutional investors if enter the market they will bring
bulls back for sure.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 01:07:31 AM

this is how the crypto market, we have to get used to the rise and fall of prices so that we avoid stress when the price suddenly drops. it will be better than we keep thinking about when prices will rise? we must always accept the reality of crypto market conditions.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 03:19:08 AM

The reality of the present cryptocurrency market is that the latest bull run was fueled  by hype and fear of missing out from a lot of newbees in the crypto space , that however is not the case this time around and for there to be another bull run of that same magnitude,  then there has to be a genuine development in the aspects of regulations and applications to real life situations.

A lot of crypto projects are making very good progress but a lot of other projects adjust here for the sake of it and for the purpose of trading their coins because it has no real utility.

anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:30:02 AM

Of course this is certainly what has been thought from the beginning for an investor because every investment that we make certainly has risks, and in crypto we must be prepared with all the risks that exist, when crypto goes down like today we don't become pessimistic, stay optimistic for results in the future

Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 06:03:21 AM

2017 was a good year for the industry, 2018 erased the gain of 2017 but I don't think we will experience further loss like what happened in 2018. It's not possible for us to witness bear market consecutively in two years so 2019 will be a green year though I can't really say if it will take us to another all time high.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: