Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality  (Read 25693 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:39:24 PM

I have cashed for some profit for this year but I still have my portfolio sitting that's waiting for a full blast when the bull run arrives.
That is nice to know you are hodling your coins. This is an open secret that we are going to have a bull run in the days or months to come but it should be understood that if you plan to speculate, speculate till the top. Do your technical and fundamental analyses and make sure you make use of the down price when speculating. This dramatically maximizes the profits in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:06:44 PM

Yes reality; but there are different types of reality
Is it the bull run reality  ?
Or the bearish run reality ?

Most importantly
Dyor
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:11:32 PM

You are very lucky to face everything in this situation because when we are doing some kind of job your income is stable and your lifestyle is also stable if you want to do something new you need to quit the job but in cryptocurrencies is not like that whenever you want to do do you can do and make them what is the most benefit thing in this field.
If you want to do something new it doesn't necessarily mean you have to quit your job. You can work on the things that you want to do in your free time, after the job. If you allow 1-2 hours a day for a few months I'm sure you will eventually be able to quit your job and follow your passion in order to win enough money to sustain yourself.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:16:40 PM

i personally see the bright future for bitcoin. i'm not sure about alts even the top ones like eth.
i'm willing to beleive in a scenario where bitcoin dominance even reaches 80-90%
always DYOR but imho bitcoin is the best choice
$Andreyka$

Activity: 635
Merit: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:39:52 PM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion

The year 2019 is already showing good results. This is much better than in 2018. Who knows, maybe we will repeat the rally of 2017, maybe we will even surpass it?
I have no illusions about this, and I do not advise you. Just watch the market move. Despite the fact that Bitcoin celebrated a decade, we are at the very beginning of this. Still ahead!

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:19:59 PM

The market in 2019 is recovering slowly. It is no spectacular,  but the worse is behind us.
If the institutional investors enter the market it will boom as the fundamentals are strong.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:10:00 PM

The market in 2019 is recovering slowly. It is no spectacular,  but the worse is behind us.
If the institutional investors enter the market it will boom as the fundamentals are strong.
slowly going up and up until now up and down can't go up high, everyone is waiting for a high rise but in reality it's hard to happen.
yes, if investors are again interested again so they enter the market and invest in it, maybe the market will be crowded again, but investors will be more careful because they don't want to be trapped like last year.
Hopefully it will improve so that it is useful.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:34:32 PM

we do have to face the fact that the market is still difficult to experience significant increases, it is likely that this year will only be a year of market recovery and bullrun may not happen this year, we are free to issue predictions and speculations, but we must remember that price movements cannot predicted so we must be prepared to face all the possibilities that occur in the market
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:37:11 AM

we do have to face the fact that the market is still difficult to experience significant increases, it is likely that this year will only be a year of market recovery and bullrun may not happen this year, we are free to issue predictions and speculations, but we must remember that price movements cannot predicted so we must be prepared to face all the possibilities that occur in the market
This year will surely become the year of recovery and the investors should always aim for the long term instead of thinking about selling it when the price gets to this X price. Bull run is coming and people should better be prepared with loads of bitcoins in their bag so they will have an enormous profit in the future.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:32:23 AM

Of course 2017 is the year when many people get profits. And entering 2018 many people suffer losses. But you have to see that in 2019, of course, from the beginning of this year the crypto market has started to increase. In the future, of course you must have a strategy to benefit from this market situation. So that you always benefit.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:02:57 AM

We can't deny the fact that the market is in high volatile. And there are so many developments with major changes from the year 2017 compare now. There are still speculations that bitcoin will returned to it's value from the past years and it could attract more investors. The market is hard to predict, but with the use of some indicators and/or fundamental analysis, we can still predict the trend somehow.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:28:54 AM

We can't deny the fact that the market is in high volatile. And there are so many developments with major changes from the year 2017 compare now. There are still speculations that bitcoin will returned to it's value from the past years and it could attract more investors. The market is hard to predict, but with the use of some indicators and/or fundamental analysis, we can still predict the trend somehow.

Speculation of btc going its ATH price? Still not expecting it for this year when I am looking on the graph. Seems to me it will be few years again before it totally happened. So many speculations has been tell by a lots of people even some famous known personality giving out comment. I remember someone say that if btc if not reach 1000000$ in 2020 will eat his own dick. Imagine those kind of people doing specualtions right? Wouldnt you believe in something like that?

Ahh yeah, the $1 M prediciton by McAfee. No way that this is gonna happen next year. I am not saying that we can't see a new ATH in 2020 but 1 million just seems so utopic.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:50:24 AM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion

I think it will be very difficult to predict with certainty when the bull will come especially this year.
there are many predictions that experts predict even I don't see this year there will be high pumping for bitcoin.
but the difference this year is not as severe as in 2018, at least the market is quite stable in the past few months you can trade with fast techniques or daily. so you can take risks or just wait
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:54:15 AM

What growth will be. Growth will be when social sti will accept cryptocurrency that is almost 100 million new users. All of them will pay cryptocurrency for advertising and in games. A branch which itself contains billions of dollars.
BADBITCH (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:42:23 PM

As for me, no one knows how the market will turn tomorrow.  Therefore, no one can give unambiguous advice.  Therefore, we need to live the reality of what we see now.

It is more of my opinion and not an advice
But still with a good research digging; we can predict the outcome of tomorrow in a nutshell or summary
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:24:33 PM

As for me, no one knows how the market will turn tomorrow.  Therefore, no one can give unambiguous advice.  Therefore, we need to live the reality of what we see now.

It is more of my opinion and not an advice
But still with a good research digging; we can predict the outcome of tomorrow in a nutshell or summary
Everyone can give advice but it's up to the individual if he's going to listen or not.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:52:05 PM

I think this 2019 year will be better. The move up started mid December 2018. So hopefully it continues and takes crypto to new highs in the next few years. I hope the crypto winter is over.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:28:45 AM

2020 will be the year of bitcoin again. don't get fooled by this hike and wait for the pump in 2020

I agree with this ^. I honestly think that 2019 is the year of the bull run. But IMO, altcoins are still safe to invest in. As long as we do our own research with their team and project, you should be in good hands.
newbie0506

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:30:33 AM

2020 will be the year of bitcoin again. don't get fooled by this hike and wait for the pump in 2020

I agree with this ^. I honestly think that 2019 is the year of the bull run. But IMO, altcoins are still safe to invest in. As long as we do our own research with their team and project, you should be in good hands.

What do you look at when you try to invest into something anyways? It's kinda hard to trust as what the topic is here. We may need to wait until the next bull run for everything to be safe again
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:34:00 AM

What do you look at when you try to invest into something anyways? It's kinda hard to trust as what the topic is here. We may need to wait until the next bull run for everything to be safe again

I look at listing sites such as icobench, drops, etc. They're one of the most honest sites there that can provide us what coins are good. Found Tecra as the top 1 last week and it indeed has potential. I can't trust on Youtubers anymore after Martins hacks got brought down. Mostly is fake!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: