Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality  (Read 25694 times)
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:10:46 AM

You are so negative, mate the crypto market is just not in good condition right now but it doesn't mean that it will never rise up. Many of the investors and traders including me are still believing in cryptocurrency. We know the risk when we join in crypto field that's why we are still hodling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:37:44 AM

You are so negative, mate the crypto market is just not in good condition right now but it doesn't mean that it will never rise up. Many of the investors and traders including me are still believing in cryptocurrency. We know the risk when we join in crypto field that's why we are still hodling.
I think we should consider such market situation is good one, because it help market to accumulate and have more sustainable growths. Market has risen considerbaly since the bottom of bitcoin below $4000, and  most of altcoins have risen more than 50% in both BTC and USD pairs. So, I don't feel surprise to see them all corrected during last week. Market is not able to rise continuously from day to day, from week to week, it won't be able to rise forever without corrections, that are essential and unavoidable in any kind of financial markets.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:17:57 PM

What growth will be. Growth will be when social sti will accept cryptocurrency that is almost 100 million new users. All of them will pay cryptocurrency for advertising and in games. A branch which itself contains billions of dollars.

Yes, there are too many skeptics now. They do not trust cryptocurrencies, and many other people believe them and do not invest in crypto. Suppose, finally, everything will be changed, but the time is needed.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:34:26 AM

What growth will be. Growth will be when social sti will accept cryptocurrency that is almost 100 million new users. All of them will pay cryptocurrency for advertising and in games. A branch which itself contains billions of dollars.

Yes, there are too many skeptics now. They do not trust cryptocurrencies, and many other people believe them and do not invest in crypto. Suppose, finally, everything will be changed, but the time is needed.
We don't fully trust people, we have to make our own research, if one will tell you not to invest but you made a research and you are convince, follow your will. Investing here does not guarantee a profit, that's the fact that everyone has to understand, what we are looking here is the possibility to gain as we believe crypto will have a big role in the future, and the demand will increase eventually.

That makes the price increase as well, and will make our investments more valuable.

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:40:51 AM

Yes do not believe in some shillers/fudders in this industry, you must observe/research about the market condition all by yourself to avoid the problems that the crypto investors on 2018 did. Always do your own diligence in picking the right coin, don't get fomoed by some youtuber shillers and dont get hype to those coins that brings too much hype. That was not good for the development of technology.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:42:48 AM

I would not say that the market is growing rapidly, we see that bitcoin fluctuates for a long time in about the same range ... I think the market will grow in 2019 but not much, there will be no big surprises.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:22:43 AM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly
What is the meaning of GROWING but STEADILY?wasn't that contradiction?and who told you about not bullish when we are in a high growth this month of april?
Nothing steady is happening if you try to mean STable but instead market now are in high hope of being bullish and the growth is seemingly increasing day by day .and lets not look about the negative side but instead the positive
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:24:24 AM

I would not say that the market is growing rapidly, we see that bitcoin fluctuates for a long time in about the same range ... I think the market will grow in 2019 but not much, there will be no big surprises.
Regarding this, it is actually still something that no one can guess. whether the market this year will experience a substantial increase or not. a clear expectation about the increase will be something that must happen.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:52:00 AM

Following the crypto trade must be prepared with the risk of rising or falling prices that can affect expected profits. Of course it doesn't differ from foreign exchange trading, only the level of fluctuations is faster and higher crypto.
Therefore, feeling optimistic as a crypto investor must be the most important basis to be able to continue to face price fluctuations as happened in 2018, and in 2019 it has begun to show improved signals which means that the increase can continue, although not sensationally.

Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:29:13 AM

For some weeks now, the state of the market is positive and we have seen Bitcoin moving to more than $5000 and I think I prefer this kind of steady slow growth than instant crazy increase that could still crash down crazily the way it did in 2019.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:09:03 PM

For some weeks now, the state of the market is positive and we have seen Bitcoin moving to more than $5000 and I think I prefer this kind of steady slow growth than instant crazy increase that could still crash down crazily the way it did in 2019.
I think it is not necessary to frighten the public about the next fall in the cryptocurrency market. I think that we have already reached the bottom at the end of 2019.  Of course, I understand that we have no prerequisites to give another bull run, but nevertheless the market is gradually beginning to stabilize.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:27:24 PM

Yes, crypto investors need to face the reality in which they are getting some losses because of the sudden dump of the market. But don't worry for those who are experiencing heavy losses because I believe that they can recover those losses when the bull market comes, especially right now that the first golden cross of the year comes. We must not bother of that because I am sure that you will recover those losses. For me now to recover my losses I am starting to think on how I will recover those money that I've lost. So for now I am starting a trading with a wallet of darb finance so that I can also start trading to gain more profit than what the usual profit of some people are getting.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:17:30 PM

No matter what will happen to the next market condition whether it will continue to rise, remain, or decrease, what is certain is that we must be able to use every moment well in trade or investment because the best we can use the moment will give us more profit.

Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:40:31 PM

yes, we don't know what will happen in 2019, many of them think that it can happen like in 2017, hopefully that is true. not just drama anymore. on the other hand when the market is bearish like this makes me think of how to get real income like switching to trade.

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:11:52 PM

The market of late has shown signs of major movement and a bit steady in its growth. This is why I won't rule out big surprises as the market can be full of surprises and it can go in any direction.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 05:29:32 PM

If every financial instrument move in one direction only Then it will make unbalance the whole ecosystem. The same is case with crypto . So must have to do one things. Make a stop loss And stop profit at every Project. Always invest slowly in every Project.  Make major investment in top 10 coin and always have diversified portfolio.

Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:59:45 PM

This year us still showing some promising moves.
Some people could not believe that bitcoin, which is the dominating coin in the market, could reach the level it is now.
I envisage that we will see more growth in this month and beyond.
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:42:44 AM

No matter what will happen to the next market condition whether it will continue to rise, remain, or decrease, what is certain is that we must be able to use every moment well in trade or investment because the best we can use the moment will give us more profit.
In principle, all investors trust crypto will improve again, because the belief in crypto money needs in the future cannot be avoided. In the digital age, of course digital currencies will be needed.
If now the price goes up or down it is a common occurrence in trade where supply and demand will affect prices. But lately crypto prices have started to rise where investors see profits in sight.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:57:46 AM

In principle, all investors trust crypto will improve again, because the belief in crypto money needs in the future cannot be avoided. In the digital age, of course digital currencies will be needed.
If now the price goes up or down it is a common occurrence in trade where supply and demand will affect prices. But lately crypto prices have started to rise where investors see profits in sight.
I think that principle is not only in investors, but everyone who knows bitcoin is sure they still believe that the price of all cryptocurrency has the potential to increase prices, but nobody knows when that happens because the price of the cryptocurrency is very volatile and movements the price is difficult to predict.
futurelab

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:00:15 AM

I think that principle is not only in investors, but everyone who knows bitcoin is sure they still believe that the price of all cryptocurrency has the potential to increase prices, but nobody knows when that happens because the price of the cryptocurrency is very volatile and movements the price is difficult to predict.

It's a physicology game ... also in the trading world, it works in this way. Now the market is flat and is waiting for some news to move it. But if people would act more and think less the market should grow again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: