Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Investors need to face reality  (Read 25696 times)
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:50:27 AM

brothers. Don't be intimidated by last year's bear market. the market always goes from peak to low, and then it will reach its peak again. recently, bitcoin has more than doubled. this year will be the recovery period of the market. there will be new peaks next year.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:57:04 AM

Cash your profit you say? I understand but do you know that I've sold some very good altcoins because on the short term profit and now they've grown better in value after bitcoin make it to 7500$ ?I think those who should be taking out profits when they can are the ones that still have many other good coins in holding so that when bull comes they won't lose out

kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:12:01 PM

Today's good can not be a reference for tomorrow, and the bad one today, also cannot be a reference for tomorrow. in essence the market continues to change and we should not just keep quiet, keep moving and observe the market so that we do not fall.
yes the market continues to move and not calm, so we must be able to take advantage of market conditions well and not miss a good time.
Cryptocurrency moves well and can be profitable so we have to know the movements that we can do, investors are not easy to take action before knowing in detail and of course looking at market conditions first.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:50:04 PM

Definitely, I agree with your words that you should always understand what risk you are willing to go investing in cryptocurrency, an example of investors who bought cryptocurrency in 2018 when it was at the peak showed us that the market can present surprises Today, the market is gradually recovering and soon we will all receive a profit from our long-standing investments.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:02:12 PM

As a crypto currency investor then we should open ourselves up. We must be able to face reality and act wisely to learn from experience. Market growth is now getting better. The market color is getting green. I am sure that this year will be a transition year where public confidence in the crypto currency will grow again. This year will be the turning point in the life wheel of the crypto currency that was previously below. This year will be an advantage party for crypto currency lovers. We must be passionate and always try our best to deal with the situation of this crypto currency.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:05:44 PM

Steady growth is more sustainable and guaranteed. Bullish run is like a flash in the pan .it does not often last
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:25:17 PM

The market is indeed growing steadily and not bullishly as you rightly stated, but many out there are behaving as if we are in the bull run era. The  steadily rise in market price just give us hope and make us expect something great in the future but until that happens we have to be patient and watch the trend.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:37:45 PM

The market is indeed growing steadily and not bullishly as you rightly stated, but many out there are behaving as if we are in the bull run era. The  steadily rise in market price just give us hope and make us expect something great in the future but until that happens we have to be patient and watch the trend.

If I may ask, what's the difference between the market growing steadily and the market growing bullishly? I want to understand cos I don't actually see a difference in the statement so i will need to be clarified on that.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:30:56 PM

The situation is plain and clear, the market is growing steadily and not bullishly.

Everyone (incl investors) were hopeful of 2018 being a better year than 2017, it failed and left a lot of people in losses, now there are several blogs, posts, speculations and hope that 2019 will be the year and do better, but who knows if it will be more loss ? Or new profits ?

Let’s learn to things the right way, dyor, cash your profit and maintain a balance in your portfolio

Kindly contribute your opinion

Correct.
Even if we have another bull run, we would have a long bearish period. So, it's much better to have slower but permanent growth than rapid price hikes and falls because the uncertainty in price is leaving a large world behind and has halted the adoption of crypto in day to day use. The uncertainty in price and transaction fees have made it difficult for even the merchants to deal with the customers in crypto.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:46:37 PM

The market is gradually moving away from the falling state that we have observed throughout the year. A little stability will not in the least prevent investors from drawing the right conclusions. Investing is subject to great risks, and confidence in projects will be restored slowly, in small steps.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:48:36 PM

Of course, investors should live in the real world and not wear rose-colored glasses.  But they must understand that cryptocurrency will still be global over time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:53:18 PM

If I may ask, what's the difference between the market growing steadily and the market growing bullishly? I want to understand cos I don't actually see a difference in the statement so i will need to be clarified on that.
about this, many users of cryptocurrency have different answers.  In my opinion, a bull market can be achieved only if yes, when we return at least to the increase in prices for cryptocurrency equal to May 2018.  Of course, to reach such a level is very difficult and will take a lot of time, but nevertheless, in the Lower period it can only be called a recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:13:00 PM

People always tend to hope for the best. In 2018, many suffered losses and now people hope for 2019 that it will bring them the opportunity to earn and compensate for their losses. If this does not happen in 2019, people will hope for 2020.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:27:20 PM

Humans requires to recognise that cryptocurrency is not a position where you buoy move copious long, im jolly confident nearly of the humans approach hither vest and ambition to get copious long, tolerance is what you require from an assets, it requires age to get, and furthermore bitcoin and altcoins is fleeting which thither buoy be alot of substitution with the cost so be wary investment and achieve your analysis basic.
In 2017 price was good and  in 2018 it was down so again it has started to rise I am sure it will be high in very short time so we should let our investment be high we should hold now and don’t worry about temporary fall people will miss guide you but don’t listen to them just keep investing and holding with real website.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:23:14 PM

Indeed in the world of cryptocurrency is very difficult to believe in reality, but you need to remove rose-colored glasses.  And at least sometimes look at the situation from the outside.  Because it will not always be green zones and profits in your wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Butpow

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:58:57 PM

The more than half of our local requires to explain that the marketplace desire approach backbone anytime. Thats reason humans require to break glaring and lastly admit what materialised and to go on. Purchase many money representing superlative cost trough it is potential.
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:38:50 PM

Cryptocurrency is never a move copious strategy so its greater to move ahead later your profits to keep off any releases and because cryptocurrency is aleatory no single understands when the bullrun desire come back so its greater to hold any of your strikes and deal the remainder to atleast control yourself
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:07:36 PM

Today, the situation around the investor’s activities has been greatly aggravated, especially when it comes to the market and the company.  Of course, everyone cares about their results, but if you invest in new projects, the risks of losing your money are very high.  I think that today investors' funds are concentrated around the rating of new cryptocurrencies and therefore the market is not in very good condition.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:30:24 PM

I will say that so that investors never need to go out of reality.  You should always believe in investing in cryptocurrency, but you really think that you can make money on it and I think that no investor who falls out of reality does not earn what he wants.

john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:42:36 PM

The year 2018 is a year that very many people hope that they are even very confident that the market will increase, but what happened is that not many changes have taken place. Here I see and increasingly believe that in an investment world nothing can be a sure thing. Everything can happen beyond predictions. So is this year. All lies in luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: