Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 Best Cryptocurrency Wallets  (Read 2107 times)
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:07:12 PM

I'm here to warn you guys about online wallet, if you aren't given your private key stay away from such wallet, they aren't safe, the website and team are the one keeping your keys for you and once they decide to shut down your funds will be in trouble

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:10:40 PM

The best wallet we can rely so far without compromising the security are hard wallets. This isnt free but it can guaranteed you the safety of any token and coin that you will keep. Investment is important so its only safe and better to use what is worth for our money right? Ledger nano is the one recommended and famous so far. If I were you I will stay away from economy that wallet is dangerous. I am once lost my funds there and I will curse that day for losing it.
I also lost money on wallets that were installed on my mobile phone many times. I believe that people will learn how to store their money only when they lose some part of their money. unfortunately, only bad experience brings a lot of understanding to people's heads

You are absolutely right. Some people never learn from other's mistakes, they learn when they lose on their own! I was the same guy who always ignored buying a hardware wallet but I lost a significant amount of money, I bought Ledger immediately. From then I have never lost a single coin! Experience teaches us well!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:36:03 PM

Personally i use three top wallet like (desktop, Hardware and mobile wallet) even i would like using everyday mobile wallet because i have no use long time for my laptop and pc. Actually if i can save my private key with passed info then everyone wallet good so it's depends how much you have performance.
HunterUnchained

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:40:55 PM
Merited by Ferris419 (1)

Personally, I tend to stick with and find mobile wallets more comfortable due to their ease of use and handy nature. In my experience and after several usage, I have come to adopt trustwallet from Binance as one of the most advanced, innovative and complete mobile crypto wallet.

Firstly, its DAPPS feature makes it not only multifunctional but also adaptable to several tasks and assignments, meaning you can perform and carry out several different functions all from your wallet app without having to migrate or assess these functions somewhere else. Truly amazing, tidy and decent.

Secondly, its DEX feature presents one of the most revolutionary and simplified form of in wallet trading. First of its kind and mind blowing, what more, it has several crypto assets present for trading and exchanges all at a really really low cost. This provides timely crypto asset exchanges at little or zero cost.

Thirdly, Trust wallet offers one of the most advance and most important security factors on its wallet, making it highly secure and insured. We all agree and know how important security is in this industry and for that, you can completely count on trust wallet to offer you full scale security. Whether you are accessing the DEX or wallet itself, you are 100% secure at all times.

Lastly, Trust wallet is easily accessible and available on all platforms and mobile operating systems, meaning, it is available for multiple users at anytime.

It is truly a must have mobile wallet for all crypto enthusiasts. We should however remember, security of funds and digital assets is also dependent on users and owners. Always practice safety at all times to ensure your assets are properly protected.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 03:01:27 PM

I do not have too much time to use the computer because my work does not allow it. So I use my phone to enter this market, and I often use the trust wallet and binance app. I stored all my assets there and up to now I am safe
if you don't have time to use a wallet from a computer then I suggest you to be able to buy a ledger that can hold your assets in the form of bitcoin or other altcoin because if you store your assets on your smartphone then it will pose a very high risk of loss
many cases have occurred because of storing assets on smartphones and losing their assets due to various kinds of negligence.

pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 03:38:46 PM

Some thread just never gets old. All of these mentioned wallets are still better! I bought the Ledger Nano S long ago and never faced a problem. So, buying a hardware wallet always the best decision. Personally, I try to ignore PC wallets because in 2018 I lost my savings, though the mistake was mine! Right now, I think mobile wallets are doing really better. Wallets like Coinbase, Atomic, Trustwallet are really secure and good to use.
I personally don't like using coinbase because they require KYC and the transaction processing speed is very long. I have to wait 30 minutes or 1 hour for the transaction to take place. But for trust wallets it only takes 5-10 seconds, and that's why I like to use trust wallets right now

Coinbase asks KYC like Binance, it means when you want to transact a big amount, you have to verify yourself first! Usually, I send or receive through Coinbase mail to mail system! It takes a second to go to your address anywhere in the world, so that's very easy and time-saving! But if you want to transact through address, then yes, it's a little bit slower than Trust Wallet!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 03:51:31 PM

I'm here to warn you guys about online wallet, if you aren't given your private key stay away from such wallet, they aren't safe, the website and team are the one keeping your keys for you and once they decide to shut down your funds will be in trouble
Yes, because a trusted wallet is a wallet that gives us full rights in managing the personal keys of our wallet, so an online wallet that does not give private keys to users is clearly not safe to use.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 06:07:41 PM

This is a good post and very rich with information about different wallets and I hope you will once in a while update it and add more wallets so that people or especially newbies will have a wide array of wallets to chose from. To add my own little opinion, just as you have rightly stated, online wallets are not to be trusted because they are owned by a third-party and as such can be manipulated, in fact any wallet that doesn't give users the right to own and manage their wallet via the use of private keys etc should be less trusted. Also, in terms of mobile wallets, I will always go for Trust wallet because it supports more assets and till date have no security challenges.
specumining

Activity: 61

Crypto Miner and Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 06:15:48 PM

You missed one in #2 Desktop Wallets:

Verus Desktop

It supports BTC, ETC, Zcash, Komodo, Verus, and many other coins.

https://veruscoin.io/wallet

Here is some more info: (FROM https://github.com/VerusCoin/Verus-Desktop/releases/tag/v0.6.4-3)

Verus Desktop
The first GUI application to support the self-sovereign, quantum, ready, user-friendly Verus ID protocol, along with full node wallets for KMD ecosystem coins, BTC based Electrum servers, and Ethereum/ERC20 tokens, Verus Desktop has come a very long way, and is now ready to become the main desktop wallet for the entire Verus ecosystem going forward.

Along with Verus Identity support, an intuitive mining/staking interface with estimated earning predictions, and private transactions/messages, Verus Desktop is also the first easy to use native wallet interface for Zcash private transactions, private messages, private addresses and mining.

For those here from the Zcash community, we offer you a warm welcome to our new wallet, and an invite to join our community. Verus is a completely decentralised, no premine, no ICO project, launched for anyone to mine freely around 2 years ago on BitcoinTalk. Since then, we have introduced (read: created and successfully implemented) numerous innovations into the crypto space on the roadmap outlined in our vision paper, including, but not limited to:

Self-sovereign decentralised blockchain identity
A hybrid 50/50 PoS/PoW consensus mechanism that solves major blockchain issues with both protocols (50% hash attacks, nothing @ stake problem, double staking)
User-friendly blockchain names (with self-sovereign, decentralised ways of recovering lost/stolen keys)
VerusHash 2.0, A completely unique CPU-based hashing algorithm that actually allows laptop CPUs to be profitable to use (even with dedicated mining equipment on the network)
Public Blockchains as a Service, a completely decentralised, automated, scaleable multi-blockchain ecosystem with reserve currencies for compete liquidity
We would also like to thank the Zcash developers for working on, and continually advocating for a concept with continually rising importance to all of our individual freedoms: privacy.

-- Truth and Privacy for All --
FOPL

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 11:39:19 PM

The structure of the post was confusing at the first glance. No doubt hardware wallets are leading the list. They very safe and I'm hoping to get one pretty. One issue with these kinds of wallets are the cost and its ease of use. It going to be really hard for first time user to utilise the device. There are other safe and friendly mobile wallets like Atomic Wallet where you can store many assets at a goal.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 02:39:00 AM

I do not have too much time to use the computer because my work does not allow it. So I use my phone to enter this market, and I often use the trust wallet and binance app. I stored all my assets there and up to now I am safe
I tend to hold money at large exchanges and Binance is currently very safe for new investors. In fact, there are many wallets for you during this time and if you have money, you should use Ledger Nano S hardware wallet because this is the safest wallet in the crypto market. Of course it depends on your needs because there are still many free wallets that can help you keep your assets safe.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:29:10 AM

I used Okex to store my crypto because i still didn't encounter any problem so far but i have also another secured and trusted wallet which is the coins.ph wallet.Secured and easy to used.aside from that paper wallet is also good to use.Well,using of any wallet is depends on everyone if what they want to use as long as they secured the private key of their wallet for the safety of their funds.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 04:03:53 AM

Nice list. Regarding online wallets you should break down some of it. We have a lots if wallets and each has purposely created for different blockchain and network. There are plenty of wallets that supported a lot of coins and tokens but security aspect is not that good and this is the priority in choosing the best wallet out there.

Goos thing your first in the list is the hardwallet which is very secure and this must be recommended to all crypto users.

AD Node

Activity: 140
Merit: 57

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 04:14:48 AM

Electron wallet is really good too, and we have a few options, like btc, bch, bsv and more, the good thing is that you don't need to download all the blockchain and you are in full control of your coins.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 07:11:07 AM

OP your topic says best cryptocurrency wallets, why did you add online wallets to the list? There is nothing best about online wallets because you have no control on your private keys and not your keys not your coins

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 07:34:31 AM

OP your topic says best cryptocurrency wallets, why did you add online wallets to the list? There is nothing best about online wallets because you have no control on your private keys and not your keys not your coins
Have you observed that the OP sorts the wallet from
# 1 Hardware Wallets
# 2 Desktop Wallets
# 3 Online Wallets?
from here it means that the best wallet according to the OP starts from the hardware, then the desktop, and finally is online. from there also explained the kinds for you to consider before choosing.  Wink

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 07:47:23 AM

Maybe the OP has a different understanding of online wallets, so he added an online wallet to the list of topics he made, so let's hear an explanation from the OP about this, buddy.
Bukata

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:08:03 PM

These wallets listed are they the best based on researchers findings or your personal assessments, though I still know people choose wallet based on the volume of the token they want to store.
PlayFuel_Official

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 07:47:11 AM

You must make sure that you are keeping your crypto assets in a safe wallet. Among the best and most trusted wallets today are:
- Ledger
- Trezor
- eToro
- Exodus
- Electrum
- Edge
- Keep Key
- Jaxx
- Guarda
- Aladdin Wallet

Keep in mind that the most important factors to consider when choosing a crypto wallet for your assets are private key access, security layers, user-friendliness, and multi-asset support. PLF, being an ERC20 token, can be securely stored on any ERC20-compatible wallets.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 08:44:12 AM

What wallet is this? I'm not comfortable using wallets that I have never heard of before.

Can you give some testimony if this wallet is trustworthy to support your suggestion?

- eToro
It's a known platform but it's not recommended to keep your assets on an exchange.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████