Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 10 Best Cryptocurrency Wallets  (Read 2107 times)
Maria Dent (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:50:07 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 10:21:36 AM by Maria Dent
Merited by Bitstar_coin (1), mr_random (1)

What is a cryptocurrency wallet?
A cryptocurrency wallet is a safe digital wallet used for storing, sending, and receiving digital currency like Bitcoin. Most of the coins have an official wallet or a few officially recommended third-party wallets. In order to use any of the cryptocurrencies, you will need to use a cryptocurrency wallet. Cryptocurrency itself is not “stored” in a wallet actually. Instead, a private key (secure code known to you and your wallet) is stored that shows ownership of a public key (a digital code connected to a specific amount of currency). Therefore, your wallet stores your private and public keys, allows you to receive and send coins, and also acts as a personal ledger.
More and more cryptocurrencies are evolving with a specific set of uses, and so are the wallets, but there are wallets which can store multiple cryptocurrencies, also.

1 Hardware Wallets

Hardware wallets are physical devices that store private keys offline. They are connected to the computer to sign in and gain access to the blockchain. This being offline ensures the private keys never leave the device

#1.1 Ledger Nano S

Ledger Nano S is a USB sized crypto hardware wallet which is best for most of the altcoin transactions. It is multiple asset hardware which looks like a folding flash drive. The advantage is that it can store more than 40 other digital currencies.

Paper Wallet
Paper Wallets are normal documents in the form of paper, where you can store your private keys. The software application will typically generate the keys, which can be printed using an offline printer.
#1.2 Trezor
Trezor is a hardware altcoin wallet which also acts like a USB device, which operates mainly on “Zero Trust Approach”, which cuts down the compromise by a third party. It is one of the best multiple cryptocurrency wallets as per cryptocurrency wallet reviews.
Pros: Trezor is protected by a password or a PIN and provides you with recovery seed if your wallet is lost. It’s easy-to-use interface and hack and theft free characteristic makes it fall under the top cryptocurrencies list.
Cons: It limits its communication with other devices and when the USB device isn’t connected, it’s turned off.

#1.3 Keep Key
Keep Key secures Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, and Namecoin. They claim to be virus or malware proof, and assets are secured from hackers. Keep Key is a Bitcoin hardware wallet with advanced security against virtual and physical theft. Now, a lower price tag means more users can give it a try. In addition to Bitcoin, the wallet enables the storage and transaction of a variety of cryptocurrencies.KeepKey integrates with the software wallet on your computer by taking over a private key generation, a private key storage, and transaction signing.

Pros: Its top-notch security almost makes it impossible for hackers to steal the private key. It is attractive, professionally designed OLED display makes using the device easier than other similar products.

Cons: A lack of web wallet means users must add software such as Electrum or MultiBit to make use of its applications. The setup process is fairly straightforward but doesn’t allow users to save their progress.

#2 Desktop Wallets

Desktop wallets are the ones which are stored on either your laptop or desktop computers. The private keys reside on the computer’s local hard drive. These wallets are not secure like hardware or paper wallets since computers are susceptible to thefts and cyber-attacks which can lead to stolen private keys. The desktop wallet versions include Windows, Mac, Linux. Some of the best desktop wallets are Exodus and Electrum.

#2.1 Exodus

Exodus is a desktop supported cryptocurrency wallet which supports nearly three dozen cryptocurrencies including Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Ethereum among the popular ones.

Pros: As Exodus is a lite wallet, you don't have to store the entire blockchain in your desktop.

2.2  Electrum Wallet
Electrum was initially known for supporting Bitcoin, but now it forked the Electrum wallet codebase to supporting altcoins and made some adjustments so that it becomes compatible with the Verge blockchain. Electrum Wallet is a lightweight and easy cryptocurrency soft wallet to store your cryptocurrency holdings securely

#3 Online Wallets
To be honest, Online wallets are the least secure wallet as they are owned by third parties, that store your private keys. One good thing about an online wallet is that you can access it from anywhere, from any device via the internet. Ideally, online wallets are used for regular transfers and active trading and are available in chrome and firefox versions. Guarda qualifies as one of the best online wallets.

#3.1 Guarda

Guarda is the first multi cryptocurrency wallet, that supports the most popular crypto coins and tokens including BTC, ETH (+ERC20 tokens), ETC, Zcash, Ripple, DASH, latest EOS, and other multiple altcoins. It is known to be safe and reliable and can be easily handled from any device, hence regarded as one of the best cryptocurrency wallets for all coins.
#4 Mobile Wallets
Mobile wallets are one of the most convenient types of wallet for fast and easy trading. Most mobile wallets usually have an accompanying desktop app, hence the same security rules apply here. There are mostly two versions: Android and ios. Mobile wallets are ideal for small purchases. Jaxx and Mycelium are some of the examples of mobile wallets.

#4.1 Jaxx

Jaxx is relatively a new crypto which believes in simplifying the blockchain and attracting the masses to its unique selling proposition. Jaxx is a multi-chain wallet which offers support for dozens of altcoins, namely Ethereum, Dash, Ethereum Classic, DAO, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, REP and many more.

#4.3 Infinito Wallet

Infinito Wallet is the first universal cryptocurrency wallet in the world which provides easy and fast application access with utmost security and 24/7 maintained and regularly updated gateway to the blockchain, allowing fast transactions. It also helps the user by storing the list of frequent address for hassle-free transactions and even includes messages with transactions for improved record keeping. It is available on both Android and ios devices.

Read here al the details about wallet: https://coinswitch.co/news/top-10-cryptocurrency-wallets-to-look-forward-to-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:00:27 PM

As of now, I will go with Leger nano S even though it is having space problem for holding lots of different coins. But team said they are working on it and will get back with good options very soon. Keeping that in mind, Its Ledger nano S is the only choice for me.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:16:51 PM

You mentioned us that 10 cryptocurrency wallets. But you wrote here only 2! Why I should visit your blog or page? Don't create a thread like that. There is no info in it.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:21:50 PM

I believe that the choice of wallet primarily depends on the amount of assets that you have. if you have a large cryptocurrency portfolio which is equivalent to tens of thousands of dollars, then, of course, it is better to buy a ledger. This is the most optimal wallet for saving your funds.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:20:25 PM

What is the paper wallet in a much detailed explanation? As I try to visualize it, I can say, it is just like MEW or My Ether Wallet where you have your private keys but the difference is only that, it was printed, what would be the advantage of it as you enter your private key manually? Does that make the situation worse?

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:58:08 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 11:34:09 PM by Question123

You mentioned us that 10 cryptocurrency wallets. But you wrote here only 2! Why I should visit your blog or page? Don't create a thread like that. There is no info in it.
Few wallets I saw only looking for more wallet please keep update this thread. You can add more wallets so the newbie can decide or choose what wallet they use they need to knoq the differences of each wallet and naming wallet can help to them to choose fast to store their bitcoin and altcoins. I used different kindd of wallet and I think the security is enough.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:14:41 PM

I believe that the choice of wallet primarily depends on the amount of assets that you have. if you have a large cryptocurrency portfolio which is equivalent to tens of thousands of dollars, then, of course, it is better to buy a ledger. This is the most optimal wallet for saving your funds.

Yes, but if you keep small funds, you can simply use the address provided for free, it is also efficient, there is no big problem.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:22:58 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 11:11:17 PM by kawetsriyanto

You mentioned us that 10 cryptocurrency wallets. But you wrote here only 2! ~snip~

You are right, it is quite funny that the title stated top 10 crypto wallets but we found only 2 wallets described on the thread. I think the content of the thread should match with the title. It is one of the basic rules for creating a new topic. So, I suggest adding more the other wallets.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:24:52 PM

All the wallets with private keys access are safe to use,the best can be determined by multiple coin holdings or other available features while making transactions.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:27:31 PM

My favorite ofcourse is MyEtherwallet , Trezor . Never used any other hardware wallets like ledger , but looks like its same as Trezor . As long as you have your private keys and don't lose them , it should be fine .
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:56:03 PM

Well same here, I was actually expecting to see more information as regards other wallets,this info is not complete and need to be update, MyEtherWallet is fine with altcoins.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:04:53 PM

Well same here, I was actually expecting to see more information as regards other wallets,this info is not complete and need to be update, MyEtherWallet is fine with altcoins.

The fact is that I use MEW and this wallet is enough for me completely for all my activities, if I deal with coins of the erc20 standard. If for Bitcoin, then I use blockchain info. Of course, I have stellar, neo and eos wallets. But I use the original sites of these platforms.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:21:56 PM

A cryptocurrency wallet is a safe digital wallet used for storing, sending, and receiving digital currency like Bitcoin. Most of the coins have an official wallet or a few officially recommended third-party wallets. In order to use any of the cryptocurrencies, you will need to use a cryptocurrency wallet. Cryptocurrency itself is not “stored” in a wallet actually. Instead, a private key (secure code known to you and your wallet) is stored that shows ownership of a public key (a digital code connected to a specific amount of currency). Therefore, your wallet stores your private and public keys, allows you to receive and send coins, and also acts as a personal ledger.
More and more cryptocurrencies are evolving with a specific set of uses, and so are the wallets, but there are wallets which can store multiple cryptocurrencies, also.

1 Hardware Wallets

Hardware wallets are physical devices that store private keys offline. They are connected to the computer to sign in and gain access to the blockchain. This being offline ensures the private keys never leave the device

#1.1 Ledger Nano S

Ledger Nano S is a USB sized crypto hardware wallet which is best for most of the altcoin transactions. It is multiple asset hardware which looks like a folding flash drive. The advantage is that it can store more than 40 other digital currencies.

Paper Wallet
Paper Wallets are normal documents in the form of paper, where you can store your private keys. The software application will typically generate the keys, which can be printed using an offline printer.

Read here al the details about wallet: https://coinswitch.co/news/top-10-cryptocurrency-wallets-to-look-forward-to-2019
Like password managers protecting personal information is necessary but in crypto world word of "protection" can't cover the required meaning of security. Ledger nano and Trezor wallets are not the best ones in my humble opinion but we don't have so many choices.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:29:54 PM

I also use ledger nano s hardware wallet, and this is just a good wallet and never i had any problem with, just has a screen problem with one of device, but ledger support was very helpful, and they sent me a new device with no cost without need to send the device with problem to them.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:03:21 PM

Out of hardware wallets I vote for Ledger Nano S as it is easy to use and provides great security. Waiting for the new version Nano X which will have advanced chip and bigger  memory, will communicate via  bluetooth  and will have bigger selection of coins to be stored.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:28:55 AM

Well, we have so many good wallet out there and this are some of them I make use of, coinomi is a very good wallet which was created for mobile device only, I think that was done in order to bring good security for the wallet.

I have never heard of any hack carried out in the wallet and might never hear of an hack because the wallet is fully decentralized and don't need a central database to store the details of users since no details is collected, you call also make use of hardware wallet to store you coin offline especially for long term purpose.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:39:47 AM

I am not using 10 cryptowallets but I have got some experience with two such as MyEtherWallet and Ledget Nano S ,so I can surely say that both of them are very good and secured.For a short-term holding I am using more MEW ,for a long-term one - Ledger.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:50:54 AM

I just only use myetherwallet, trust wallet, and blockchain wallet. Using these three i guess I can hold anything or any kind of token even not an erc20 coins. Well these are safe i never experience of hacking acticities, there is no kind of bad issues about these wallet. You can assure your safety while storing a big amount of money

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:51:55 AM

I am not using 10 cryptowallets but I have got some experience with two such as MyEtherWallet and Ledget Nano S ,so I can surely say that both of them are very good and secured.For a short-term holding I am using more MEW ,for a long-term one - Ledger.
Ledger must be used not only for long-term investments but simply if you have large amounts of money in cryptocurrency.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Maria Dent (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:27:26 AM

1 Hardware Wallets

#1.1 Ledger Nano S

Paper Wallet

Like password managers protecting personal information is necessary but in crypto world word of "protection" can't cover the required meaning of security. Ledger nano and Trezor wallets are not the best ones in my humble opinion but we don't have so many choices.

Cryptocurrencies have been in the limelight lately because of its market fluctuations and mesmerizing technological innovation. But to invest or trade in digital currencies, getting a cryptocurrency wallet is one of the major requisition. Without a wallet, there can be no transactions.

A crypto wallet works just like a bank account where we can store the transactions made, can use to send and receive digital currency.

As we know, having a digital wallet is not registered under the law of any country, we have to choose the cryptocurrency wallet for digitized transactions carefully. Selecting the wrong wallet might lead to your money loss.

Hence, it's very critical to understand the benefits of each of the wallets before using one for yourself
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:04:15 AM

I used to take cold wallets not very seriously, but after I was robbed, I bought Ladger! Do not wait until you are robbed!
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:18:47 AM

Ledger Nano and Trezor still be the best wallets for me to save all cryptocurrency, but I don't just to use that wallet only because I still save some coins and tokens in the MEW and the Jaxx and Coinomi. But I keep my most coins into Ledger and Trezor because it's very safe for me and I don't have to be afraid of the hacker attacking.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:14:40 AM

Well, you didn't list all the top 10 wallets here in this thread  Huh Anyway, I still use MyEtherWallet and Metamask as my wallet. As time changes, not only we need the basics of a wallet, but also I'd like to explore more in hardware wallets specifically for digital collectibles. The ECOMI Secure Wallet already has the capabilities to store more than 1000 cryptocurrencies plus it is the world’s first wireless, credit card-sized, cryptocurrency hardware wallet.
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:29:22 AM

All this wallets will depend on once financial status or portfolio,  a person with very little or low funds can not afford this hardware wallets but rather go for free wallets

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:26:50 PM

I've already used and currently using desktop wallets which is also for me is safe. I also use a mobile wallet where I can convert my money to fiat and in terms of investing I use exchange wallet to store some of my assets.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:37:58 PM

Ledger Nano and Trezor still be the best wallets for me to save all cryptocurrency, but I don't just to use that wallet only because I still save some coins and tokens in the MEW and the Jaxx and Coinomi. But I keep my most coins into Ledger and Trezor because it's very safe for me and I don't have to be afraid of the hacker attacking.
I am also using Ledger to keep the big coins because this is the best cold wallet in this market and no security issues have occurred during the time I used it. In my opinion, the most important thing when participating in this market is to find a place to keep the best assets because most current exchanges are not reliable and we can easily be attacked at any time so if As a big investor then spend some money to buy a cold wallet

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
jeremy84

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:40:13 PM

I would add Lumi Wallet to the list of mobile wallets especailly to EOS fans.
https://blog.lumiwallet.com/create-eos-account-for-free/
Apart from basic must-have features you can make a new EOS account and pay nothing for it, if you're into EOS that's kind of a big deal.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:45:11 PM

If you are talking about the best online wallet I think XAPO is the best cryptocurrency wallet and then Coinbase. But these are also possibility of hacking. So always use the Hardware wallet that is the best one is Ledger Nano S formerly but now the new one is coming that is Ledger Nano X which can support up to 100 crypto app installed simultaneously.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:41:11 PM

1 Hardware Wallets

#1.1 Ledger Nano S

Paper Wallet
#1.2 Trezor
Trezor is a hardware altcoin wallet which also acts like a USB device, which operates mainly on “Zero Trust Approach”, which cuts down the compromise by a third party. It is one of the best multiple cryptocurrency wallets as per cryptocurrency wallet reviews.
Pros: Trezor is protected by a password or a PIN and provides you with recovery seed if your wallet is lost. It’s easy-to-use interface and hack and theft free characteristic makes it fall under the top cryptocurrencies list.
Cons: It limits its communication with other devices and when the USB device isn’t connected, it’s turned off.

#1.3 Keep Key
Keep Key secures Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, and Namecoin. They claim to be virus or malware proof, and assets are secured from hackers. Keep Key is a Bitcoin hardware wallet with advanced security against virtual and physical theft. Now, a lower price tag means more users can give it a try. In addition to Bitcoin, the wallet enables the storage and transaction of a variety of cryptocurrencies.KeepKey integrates with the software wallet on your computer by taking over a private key generation, a private key storage, and transaction signing.

Pros: Its top-notch security almost makes it impossible for hackers to steal the private key. It is attractive, professionally designed OLED display makes using the device easier than other similar products.

Cons: A lack of web wallet means users must add software such as Electrum or MultiBit to make use of its applications. The setup process is fairly straightforward but doesn’t allow users to save their progress.

#2 Desktop Wallets

Desktop wallets are the ones which are stored on either your laptop or desktop computers. The private keys reside on the computer’s local hard drive. These wallets are not secure like hardware or paper wallets since computers are susceptible to thefts and cyber-attacks which can lead to stolen private keys. The desktop wallet versions include Windows, Mac, Linux. Some of the best desktop wallets are Exodus and Electrum.

#2.1 Exodus

Exodus is a desktop supported cryptocurrency wallet which supports nearly three dozen cryptocurrencies including Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Ethereum among the popular ones.

Pros: As Exodus is a lite wallet, you don't have to store the entire blockchain in your desktop.

2.2  Electrum Wallet
Electrum was initially known for supporting Bitcoin, but now it forked the Electrum wallet codebase to supporting altcoins and made some adjustments so that it becomes compatible with the Verge blockchain. Electrum Wallet is a lightweight and easy cryptocurrency soft wallet to store your cryptocurrency holdings securely

#3 Online Wallets
To be honest, Online wallets are the least secure wallet as they are owned by third parties, that store your private keys. One good thing about an online wallet is that you can access it from anywhere, from any device via the internet. Ideally, online wallets are used for regular transfers and active trading and are available in chrome and firefox versions. Guarda qualifies as one of the best online wallets.

#3.1 Guarda

Guarda is the first multi cryptocurrency wallet, that supports the most popular crypto coins and tokens including BTC, ETH (+ERC20 tokens), ETC, Zcash, Ripple, DASH, latest EOS, and other multiple altcoins. It is known to be safe and reliable and can be easily handled from any device, hence regarded as one of the best cryptocurrency wallets for all coins.
#4 Mobile Wallets
Mobile wallets are one of the most convenient types of wallet for fast and easy trading. Most mobile wallets usually have an accompanying desktop app, hence the same security rules apply here. There are mostly two versions: Android and ios. Mobile wallets are ideal for small purchases. Jaxx and Mycelium are some of the examples of mobile wallets.

#4.1 Jaxx

Jaxx is relatively a new crypto which believes in simplifying the blockchain and attracting the masses to its unique selling proposition. Jaxx is a multi-chain wallet which offers support for dozens of altcoins, namely Ethereum, Dash, Ethereum Classic, DAO, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, REP and many more.

#4.3 Infinito Wallet

Infinito Wallet is the first universal cryptocurrency wallet in the world which provides easy and fast application access with utmost security and 24/7 maintained and regularly updated gateway to the blockchain, allowing fast transactions. It also helps the user by storing the list of frequent address for hassle-free transactions and even includes messages with transactions for improved record keeping. It is available on both Android and ios devices.

Thanks for your post but I have a feeling that you copied and pasted and arranged it negligently and don't give the reason about the position of those wallets, why this one better than the other one?

Flux0z

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:51:09 PM

Big fan of hardware wallets, and own a Ledger myself. Very handy, and great to have most of my coins (those supported by Ledger anyway) in cold storage.

A big release I'm waiting for currently is stakenet's multi currency light wallet, which I believe is very exciting, from what I've read about it recently.
It should be able to store multiple coins, add 1 click lightning swaps, but not only that they have a TOR integration as well that makes it possible to stay 100% anon, which quite frankly is something I care about the most.

With all the recent regulation BS, privacy coins will become popular, but sending all my coins completely anon without the need of XMR, or any other coin out there would be a blessing in the sky.  Smiley

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:19:56 PM

There are lot of cryptocurrency wallets now which you can save your tokens in. Some of these crypto wallets are ledger Nano S,  hardware wallet, online wallet, trezor and the like.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:26:44 PM

I think that you have offered a very good review of those best cryptocurrency wallets.
However, personally, I don't use them at all. Mostly, using an online wallet is my choice because I don't have enough funds for some hardware wallets although they are more secured. The wallet itself also will depend on what kind of token or coins that we hold or have.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:31:10 PM

I think that you have offered a very good review of those best cryptocurrency wallets.
However, personally, I don't use them at all. Mostly, using an online wallet is my choice because I don't have enough funds for some hardware wallets although they are more secured. The wallet itself also will depend on what kind of token or coins that we hold or have.
I began to use the Coinomi wallet a long time ago and I am always very pleased that all the coins I have are in one place, and not every one is kept in a single wallet.
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:09:21 PM

Cryptocurrency for sometime now has been in limelight. There are many wallets in cryptocurrency for storing tokens but if care isn't taken, you will go in for the wrong wallet. Its all about you finding them through research.

I’m me
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:15:24 PM

1 Hardware Wallets

#1.1 Ledger Nano S

Paper Wallet
#1.2 Trezor

#1.3 Keep Key

#2 Desktop Wallets

#2.1 Exodus

2.2  Electrum Wallet

#3 Online Wallets

#3.1 Guarda

#4 Mobile Wallets

#4.1 Jaxx

#4.3 Infinito Wallet

From the worst to the best crypto wallets for me: Exchange or online wallets, mobile wallets, JSON type or paper wallets, Desktop wallets and Hardware wallets. As you mentioned the security level of the hardware wallets is the best among the all.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:19:36 PM

I think keeping large size of amountnin one wallet isn't not safe, is better to divide it into small amount from different wallet to secured firmly the asset we have.
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:25:08 PM

Ledger Nano s is what I will definitely go for, especially when you have some valuable coins.There seem to be some other nice wallet which can't be rule out. One should really know that the essence of a good wallet is for security Purposes

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:32:53 PM

A very good list for wallets. A lot of users still feels confused about what wallet to use! The only solution can be Ledger and Trezor. I haven't used the keepkey, but they have many good reviews which proved keepkey is a safe wallet like other hardware!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:34:27 PM

Choosing the right wallets is one of the important ways to protect oneself from phishing scams or related hacks. For offline wallet, I choose trezor and for online and mobile wallet, coinomi and imtoken is the best for me

terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 11:50:32 PM

Hardware wallet is the best and more secure in every wallet. I aggree this is in number 1  Cheesy
I didn't see Metamask, i think metamask is secure too if the user access this wallet with carefull.
gospelzm

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:51:05 AM

The main thing is that crypto wallet is non-custodial, because "not your keys - not your coins".
Other reasons to choose a wallet are: the choice of coins, fees, more useful features (staking etc)...
yohananaomi

Activity: 2366
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 12:13:05 PM

Hardware wallet is the best and more secure in every wallet. I aggree this is in number 1  Cheesy
I didn't see Metamask, i think metamask is secure too if the user access this wallet with carefull.
What you say about the hadware wallet is the best, of course it can't be denied, but actually the online ones are also good and can be trusted because a lot has been proven. if I see it all depends on the way and how people use it, if carelessly and not heed the conditions clearly will affect the work of the wallet which results in its own loss due to careless and not careful in its use. now all back to the user who can determine whether or not good.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 02:25:00 PM

Choosing the right wallets is one of the important ways to protect oneself from phishing scams or related hacks. For offline wallet, I choose trezor and for online and mobile wallet, coinomi and imtoken is the best for me
Indeed, we have to be wise on choosing wallet to make sure that our funds are in a safe place particularly these days that many of us have experienced getting scammed or hacked. Also, it's important because scammers and hackers are getting wiser and they will always find some way to deceive you and take advantage of you to get the benfits they wanted. It's great to see that someone had shared some knowledge regarding cryptocurrency wallets, it's very detailed so many of us can easily understand it. It can also enlighten many of us to find the best wallet for us, i'm actually into hardware wallet.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 02:33:25 PM

All wallet that has good security features are already good, you even didn't mention what I wallet I am using so you mean my wallet is not good? Some wallet you mentioned is offline if I am not mistaken and not all are using offline although it is also good to store our bitcoin or coins most of us using an online wallet. I've never tried trezor or ledger but I hear good feedback about it, I think it is also worth to try but as of now I am still happy with my wallet.
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 02:54:24 PM

1 Hardware Wallets

#1.1 Ledger Nano S

Paper Wallet
#1.2 Trezor

#1.3 Keep Key

#2 Desktop Wallets

#2.1 Exodus

2.2  Electrum Wallet

#3 Online Wallets

#3.1 Guarda

#4 Mobile Wallets

#4.1 Jaxx

#4.3 Infinito Wallet

Good list, good reference. Until now I use myetherwallet and imtoken, in my opinion because of security and recommendations from my friends and seniors. And that turned out not to be mere nonsense, but concrete evidence so I also recommended it to my friends who asked for wallet advice to be used to store their assets.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
arimamib

Activity: 1764
Merit: 573

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 03:06:05 PM

All wallet that has good security features are already good, you even didn't mention what I wallet I am using so you mean my wallet is not good? Some wallet you mentioned is offline if I am not mistaken and not all are using offline although it is also good to store our bitcoin or coins most of us using an online wallet. I've never tried trezor or ledger but I hear good feedback about it, I think it is also worth to try but as of now I am still happy with my wallet.
security wallet hardware and online wallet in my opinion is quite good, and that becomes a lot of mistakes is how to use it which makes theft of funds in it. maybe the reason is quite a lot that makes theft in the wallet but most of the users who make theft of funds in the wallet

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 04:04:24 PM

I just only use myetherwallet, trust wallet, and blockchain wallet. Using these three i guess I can hold anything or any kind of token even not an erc20 coins. Well these are safe i never experience of hacking acticities, there is no kind of bad issues about these wallet. You can assure your safety while storing a big amount of money
Me too, I use myetherwallet for about years now and I did not encounter any problems regarding on it, I am keeping my keys in safe place so that anyone that want to steal my altcoin will not get that, I am using my local bitcoin wallet here in us, to store my btc, xrp, eth and bch. I dont have that other wallet stated by the OP , but Ive have my friend who used trezor and nano ledger and they say that those wallets are great indeed.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gospelzm

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:02:53 PM

Another problem that arises when choosing a cryptowallet is the range of coins supported. There's a number of really good wallets recommended to me by my fellow traders but I discover that not every wallet supports all the assets that I need. What do you guys do about that? Do you use some "additional" wallets to buy other coins of your interest?
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:12:44 PM

The above are pretty great wallets and I would like to suggest one more great and free wallet. What do you think about MEWconnect? It owns a security system like Ledger Nano S and it also contains many keys and long wordseeds. I have been using MEWconnect more than 1 year ago and now it is still very safe. What do you think about this type of wallet on the Ethereum platform?
MEWConnect? I have never used it, is it connected directly to myetherwallet? I still use the wallet to store my ethereum, and until now it is still safe, I have been more than 3 years

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 02:40:17 PM

I more often and used to use online wallet. while for mobile wallet, I suggest to be more careful because it is more prone to hacking because of the level of security. Besides, I think the smartphone feature is not suitable to be used as a wallet related to our valuable assets.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 11:15:32 PM

Among those cryptocurrency wallets that are good for storing or keeping my assets in terms of crypto safe, I would go the best into Ledger Nano S and Trezor because I sure that my assets are safe and secure on hand because I have it on my hand and offline. For me my assets are more secure offline rather than online because as far as we all know that as technology rises, the strategy and techniques used by the hackers are also improved to adapt into the improving and rising technological advancement. Although online cryptocurrency wallets promise to secure all your assets through the ways you have chosen to secure your account, for me, the best thing to protect my cryptos for storing is keeping it offline in which I am sure that I am the only one who can have an access on it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 11:30:57 PM

Another problem that arises when choosing a cryptowallet is the range of coins supported. There's a number of really good wallets recommended to me by my fellow traders but I discover that not every wallet supports all the assets that I need. What do you guys do about that? Do you use some "additional" wallets to buy other coins of your interest?
Any wallets have the list coins that has already supported by the wallet. that's not a big problem that must be discussed. Just try to use various wallet to make sure if we are not storing our wallet into the same backet to prevent if we are getting the worst case like our wallet getting hacked by the hackers.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 06:31:14 AM

The safest choice is of course the hard wallet. I currently use a mobile wallet and I think mobile wallet is now quite safe as long as we store the word seeds safely and not share them. Trust wallet in my opinion a good mobile wallet as well as support with lots of coins

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:12:19 AM

The best ones are hardware wallet followed by paper wallets and mobile wallet, stay away from desktop wallets because PC can easily get infected with trojan at any time, crypto hijack malware are always online nowadays waiting to take over your PC

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:37:21 AM

Good list! Thanks! I started using cryptocurrency not long ago, but I noticed that it is very useful to read the reviews of the products I'm going to use (wallets, exchanges, platforms, etc.). As there is much advertisement on the Internet, it took me some time to find a good source that can provide me with such info. Finally, on one forum I was suggested checking user reviews on top cryptocurrency wallets. This source turned out to be really useful as this is a review platform for crypto community. Maybe this info will be useful for someone.
I am using an online wallet also , for my altcoins I am using myetherwallet as well as my imtoken wallet, for my bitcoin I am using our local wallet here and coinomi, both seems secured so I didnt have to worry about everything since their support is very responsive also, I dont have a hardware wallet thats why I dont have any review to that.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 11:04:24 AM

I think you need to buy ledger if you want to have a safe storage of funds. And nano ledger price is really expensive. I think it cost around 100$ or more. Well, I never tried them also. I am just looking it in videos that shared by other millionaire cryptocurrency addict fan. Lol. However, I am satisfied already with my wallets specially mew because until now, I proudly to say that I still didn't hacked.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:08:56 AM

The safest choice is of course the hard wallet. I currently use a mobile wallet and I think mobile wallet is now quite safe as long as we store the word seeds safely and not share them. Trust wallet in my opinion a good mobile wallet as well as support with lots of coins

Do you use that mobile daily, or it is placed somewhere at home and used only for crypto transfers?
No doubt that you have a authenticator app installed on that mobile. If so, then you are keeping all the eggs in one basket Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Stanlo

Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:45:44 AM

It's better to use mobile wallet if all crypto you have is not much and you can still safe your private key as well but if you have many coins that worth thousands of dollars its safer to but hardware wallet like ledger
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 12:55:23 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

The best ones are hardware wallet followed by paper wallets and mobile wallet, stay away from desktop wallets because PC can easily get infected with trojan at any time, crypto hijack malware are always online nowadays waiting to take over your PC

I would say I would prefer paper wallet over hardware wallet. There is still scope of bugs in case of hardware wallets which may lead to loss of funds due to poorly developed wallet /or not discovering and fixing bugs soon before hackers exploits it. While atleast in case of paper wallet there is no other party than you involved in the wallet generation and access process.

Just look out for option with least parties involved in your wallet generation to access process.
Divinespark

Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:17:51 PM

I really want to add myetherwallet and Trustwallet to your list. These are 2 very good token storage wallets that I have known since joining this market. From the time I use it to the present, I have never had any problems, My wallet is always safe and has not been attacked yet.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gocryptowise

Activity: 64
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:36:56 PM

Ledger S or X all the way here Smiley
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:52:07 PM

I have been using MyetherWallet and imtoken in for a long time. there are no problems with my assets. imtoken has improved its version which is easier and already supports segwit. especially in the case of a wallet that is much in demand by people is in terms of security, easy access that makes someone comfortable using that wallet to store their assets

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Bezobraznike

Merit: 261

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:11:03 PM

Good wallets cost money, to be clear on that. Good hardware wallets like Ledger or Trezor cost, depends on what kind of wallet
you wish.
   I have Ledger Nano, and its great. If you plan to invest in long term you need to have good and safe wallet, investing in that
is wisely spent money.
   Ledger doesn't support all coins and tokens I have. In that cases I choose official wallet, hardware if possible.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 03:20:31 PM

Ledger S or X all the way here Smiley
Both of them are good. Ledger Nano S is more cheap but, this is no reason if Ledger Nano X win about price and specification. Its all about how secure and safe to use the wallet.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:44:31 PM

You have to share many wallet but still i believe in hardware wallet with amazing safety. I want looking first step which wallet give me best secority then other think. Basically this is the crypto market and here huge scammer so we need safety wallet for every time.

Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 05:54:26 PM

I really want to add myetherwallet and Trustwallet to your list. These are 2 very good token storage wallets that I have known since joining this market. From the time I use it to the present, I have never had any problems, My wallet is always safe and has not been attacked yet.
well, alright myetherwallet is good but it can not saving bitcoin in this platform only can altcoins. but be carefully to use myetherwallet because many web phising and myself have been experience log in web phising of myetherwallet then all my coins gone. so now for me better to use local wallet this is such a web exchange but no problem its safe for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:57:57 AM

I use any wallet because I don't store my coins there for a long time, I just buy something with it or get it.
gospelzm

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:53:02 AM

I really want to add myetherwallet and Trustwallet to your list. These are 2 very good token storage wallets that I have known since joining this market.

Agree on those two. I've already tried the both of them and must say they're user-friendly and intuitively understandable as for a beginner.
lolgato1

Activity: 793

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:37:29 PM

What do you want from wallet? The most important thing is to be 100% secure and this is only possible when you use hardware wallet. I recommed to use native wallet softwares with hardware wallets.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Jiyens3

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:21:51 PM

well, alright myetherwallet is good but it can not saving bitcoin in this platform only can altcoins. but be carefully to use myetherwallet because many web phising and myself have been experience log in web phising of myetherwallet then all my coins gone. so now for me better to use local wallet this is such a web exchange but no problem its safe for me.

The solution is to diversify the available money thought the hot and cold wallets. For storing the altcoins using the cold aka hardware wallets will be safer but for daily trading, you can use the web or exchange wallets. After reaching a certain amount, withdrawing to cold wallet will save the trader from frustrations.
yes. cold wallet is also one of best wallet, i am not try it yet but i was heard from my friend that cold wallet worth to save your coins in there, more safety than website or platform but maybe little difficult when you want to trade with it because cold wallet nice for investment in long term
i am so excited to try this wallet, because i heard many reference that this wallet good to use

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
shaheer001

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 04:30:44 PM

Thanks, Maria, for sharing all the best digital currencies wallets at one point. I am sure it will help and improve the knowledge and safety of the crypto traders and investors, especially the long term investors.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 07:35:54 PM

Actually i will prepare wallet depend my amount because if you want store atleast high amount then best safety wallet best for me like hardware. Although i am not a big amount holder but everyone biggest holders will choice a strong safety wallet ok' thanks for sharing some good wallet Cry
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 07:59:02 PM

Hardware wallet is always safe than any others wallet. For mobile wallet I would prefer to you coinbase, very familiar with users. Until your phrases and private key is safe. I feel safe on ledger Nano S for hardware and Trezor for paper wallet. I'm not saying that others isn't secure.
imstillthebest

Merit: 122

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:12:13 PM

Actually i will prepare wallet depend my amount because if you want store atleast high amount then best safety wallet best for me like hardware. Although i am not a big amount holder but everyone biggest holders will choice a strong safety wallet ok' thanks for sharing some good wallet Cry

small amount or big amount of funds , we must always choose the best wallet to ensure that we dont lost them .  if you can afford hardware wallet then go choose hardware wallet but if not then just use a verry good wallet based on users reviews   .  im surprised to see the top list offered by this thread . i thought he will be listing brands of wallet but i found out that it was a mix list of kind of wallet and wallet brands  . they should have been categorized properly so that people can choose easily   .
Nadziratel

Activity: 1568
Merit: 321

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:19:29 PM

Just yesterday, a friend of mine had a similar problem. In Exchange, some amount of cryptocurrencies has been stolen! From Bittrex! And despite all his efforts, Bittrex declared that he would not accept any responsibility. Moreover, during the hacking attempt, log in has been attempted 15 times!

I can see more clearly now. The best option is the hardware wallet.

SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:02:43 AM

I use any wallet because I don't store my coins there for a long time, I just buy something with it or get it.

You still have to consider security and convenience even if you don't want to store your coins for long. Ledger Nano wallet, Enjin, Metamast are all good wallet. Trust wallet from Binance is good too but it is a mobile wallet. So I will advice you try to pick from any of these

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 10:05:12 AM

I use the trezor hardware wallet, it completely suits me.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 10:12:14 AM

You still have to consider security and convenience even if you don't want to store your coins for long. Ledger Nano wallet, Enjin, Metamast are all good wallet. Trust wallet from Binance is good too but it is a mobile wallet. So I will advice you try to pick from any of these

maybe he uses a market wallet because he uses it only for a short time, but in using a market wallet it should be done properly too. for example, looking for information about the market and also its safety because if you are discussing about funds, you should pay more attention to security
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:22:49 PM

Yeah, there are so many wallets we can use to store our coins but we should choose the best wallet in this regard and best wallet according to me is block Chain as blockchain has so many features that give you security and it’s unshakable so we can put coin into it and store all the coins in as long as we want to hold them.
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:15:42 AM

This is just two wallets put up here and it is based on your own experience with them. Many people's list of best wallets differs base ó. The experiences mine is imToken wallet.
ittunes

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:31:05 PM

Based on experience and usability. I make use of Trust wallet, COINOMI, COINBASE and I also use Metamask Plugin and likewise use IMTOKEN
ProteinBar

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:51:36 PM

Electronic wallets have a lot of uses and special benefits to serve the needs of the cryptocurrency market. Electronic wallets are secure digital wallets used to store, send money, receive digital money like bitcoin, ... having a digital wallet is essential.
Apinya_Anong1111

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:53:34 PM

Desktop wallets are also quite good and important. These wallets are stored on a laptop or desktop computer, and private keys are located on the local hard drive of the computer. This wallet is not very secure.
traducteurTor

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:56:17 PM

the wallet with the lowest level of security must be an online wallet. This wallet can be accessed anywhere, any device with internet access. The wallet has been used many times and there are some bugs that are not worth it. Sad
gocryptowise

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:12:03 AM

You can find many good web, mobile, hardware and 'paper' wallets in this guide for best Ethereum wallets https://gocryptowise.com/blog/best-ethereum-wallets/. I as mentioned before prefer to always use a safe hardware wallet.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:28:31 AM

I think I will use Ledger Nano S, this is the wallet that I used 3 years ago and until now it has not been any errors or hacked. I really like Legder's security and it makes me feel safe. Recently its price has dropped a lot and I really enjoyed this. Any long-term investor needs a Ledger because it's one of the best security systems for you. Exchanges are also not as good as they can scam you anytime or encounter hackers. A rich person must have a Ledger.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:33:07 AM

Nice list, thank you! In my opinion, if you have more than 1000$ worth of crypto, it is better to use hardware wallets for storing it. If you have like 100$, it is okay to use some kind of mobile wallets.
Latines

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:47:25 AM

Your discussion is called top 10, I go to find out top 10. And yours is divided into 1, 1.1 and so on. Do not you think that in the top 10 should be ten exchanges, each has its own number from one to ten, but no matter how there should be 1.4 numbers. In my opinion, you made your top up a little incorrectly.
novaprime

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:05:18 AM

I think I will use Ledger Nano S, this is the wallet that I used 3 years ago and until now it has not been any errors or hacked. I really like Legder's security and it makes me feel safe. Recently its price has dropped a lot and I really enjoyed this. Any long-term investor needs a Ledger because it's one of the best security systems for you. Exchanges are also not as good as they can scam you anytime or encounter hackers. A rich person must have a Ledger.
If you have large assets, keeping in a cold wallet is essential and I encourage everyone to do this when participating in the market. In fact, the Ledger Nano S is a wallet that hasn't had any hacking issues since its launch and is trusted by a lot of whales, so this is the best option to protect your property when join this market.

In addition, you can also refer to some hot wallets like Trust, Blockchain, Imtoken because these are also 3 very safe wallets for new investors and the security level is always high.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
rikooo6

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:38:36 AM

Hi,

Some questions about Ledger Nano S. Can I use it on two differents pc with ledger live? And if I change my PC, I've only to choose "use an initialized device" ?

There is an app on smartphone working with nano S?

Thank you.

Regards,
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:42:37 AM

Hardware wallets are the best but they are still destructible, paper wallet is the best for offline safe keeping but paper can get damaged, online mobile wallet are very good but hacks are possible, the best way to keep private keys is carving them on iron or steels and keep them in your ceiling or roof lol or even digging the ground and hurry them in a container
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:33:40 AM

Hi,

Some questions about Ledger Nano S. Can I use it on two differents pc with ledger live? And if I change my PC, I've only to choose "use an initialized device" ?

There is an app on smartphone working with nano S?

Thank you.

Regards,
This might be 9 days late but I'll answer you. First, there's no app working with nano s, the app for smartphone is only working with the new version which is the nano x.
About the two PC, AFAIK, it's okay to use two PCs with ledger live because it wouldn't require your hardware wallet to login every time you want to check and see your total assets as long as the password of Live was saved on that desktop or laptop.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
qomariah95

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:39:18 AM

Each person has their own list of the best wallets. But before using any wallet, you need to understand for what purpose you are going to use the wallet.

The definite goal is to save our assets. Therefore we must choose a wallet that is safe and easy to use. Many people here say the hardware wallet is safest to use, but this kind of wallet can't be had by anyone. Because we have a hardware wallet, we have to buy. Because a hardware wallet isn't a free wallet, like any other wallet.

AbuBhakar

Activity: 994
Merit: 520

🇵🇭

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:40:10 AM

I use the trezor hardware wallet, it completely suits me.
Also Trezor user, It feels secure and easy to use. And the fact people in my place didn't know what it is, they don't mind whenever they see me using it. I also use one wallet available only in my country it offers exchange, bill payment, and easy conversion to fiat.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:14:28 PM

I can't mention top 10 but I know some few wallets that are really doing great,

First in my list is the Blockchain main wallet

Trust wallet is super
Atomic,
Imtoken
Genesis
Lobster

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
mike_the_notorious

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:17:39 PM

Why don't you add a Freewallet to your list? I think that this app is one of the best imo.
qomariah95

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:28:16 PM

Why don't you add a Freewallet to your list? I think that this app is one of the best imo.

What is your reason for adding that? I just even heard of this wallet and it seems like not many people use Freewallet as a crypto wallet. Are there any advantages regarding Freewallet wallets? Or what kind of security, because people may not use the wallet carelessly.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 11:00:25 PM

Well for me I love and like to use both hardware and online wallets for they suit my preference on storing up my assets safely. But among those two, I do really like using hardware wallet the most for me, in my perception that hardware wallets like Ledger Nano is safer than online wallets since it is an offline wallet so my assets are far away from hackers that are mostly found online intruding accounts once you have mistakenly logged in into an unsecured site or you have believe into a promising website or you have created an account into an unsafe site or browser. Despite of that, I do still use online wallet whenever I need to trade or get into fast transaction, providint that I do always secure that the site or browser I have logging in is safe and secure added by the 2FA authentication so that I will be notified once there is someone trying to access my account without my permission.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 11:42:48 PM

Not perfection to the list all about crypto-currencies wallets as per as top 10 wallets. although very old thread. Trust wallet,coinomi,imtoken,atomic,eidoo,mycelium those will be include in mobile wallet list. Ledger Nano is the best recommended wallet in the priority of security. Blockchain wallet is undoubtedly legit it’s not deserve to list in the best wallet list? Mycelium wallet is attractive in both sides in desktop & mobile.         

sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 03:14:18 PM
Merited by Swordsoffreedom (1)

Op shared an informative post that is really good for who is finding the most trusted and user-friendly wallets. But these 10 wallets do not support all coins. I am sharing the top 100 coins' official wallets here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5220676.20 till now I have added top 45 coins wallets. It will be updated with the rest of the coin's wallets up to 100.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 11:00:19 PM

The above are pretty great wallets and I would like to suggest one more great and free wallet. What do you think about MEWconnect? It owns a security system like Ledger Nano S and it also contains many keys and long wordseeds. I have been using MEWconnect more than 1 year ago and now it is still very safe. What do you think about this type of wallet on the Ethereum platform?

Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 11:45:20 PM

Op shared an informative post that is really good for who is finding the most trusted and user-friendly wallets. But these 10 wallets do not support all coins. I am sharing the top 100 coins' official wallets here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5220676.20 till now I have added top 45 coins wallets. It will be updated with the rest of the coin's wallets up to 100.

Your collections are truly awesome, we must use only official source to download any kind of wallet. Your OP is a huge repository of all wallet's official sources. It is useful for beginners as well as you make it easy for us for finding a wallet. I appreciate it, hope you will update it regularly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pirate hunter
Copper Member

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 12:34:22 AM

Coinomy is a really good wallet too, and support multiple coins, the big thing is that we can control our pvkeys
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 03:26:54 AM

I can't mention top 10 but I know some few wallets that are really doing great,

First in my list is the Blockchain main wallet

Trust wallet is super
Atomic,
Imtoken
Genesis
Lobster

Blockchain main wallet that is blockchain .com is reported to be having a frequent bug. While persons who use the SMS option for 2FA always report of hack accounts. Atomic wallet is yet new and supports many coins but it has not well been proven, I have it though but don't use it. Imtoken is majorly an ethereum wallet which now supports bitcoin and EOS wallet. Lobster is a stellar based account. So your preference should be well analyzed before you make choices.
chabbbi

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 06:34:16 AM

I really not tried all the 10 wallets.

But, here is my top 10 list for the best cryptocurrency wallets.  Cool

1. Aladdin Wallet (This one is the best for me because it has unique features;))
2. Ledger Nano S
3. Trezor
4. BRD
5. Trust Wallet
6. Atomic Wallet
7. Edge
8. Guarda
9. Exodus
10. CoinPayments

Ramaraj

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 08:05:05 AM

A cryptocurrency wallet, comparable to a bank account, contains a pair of public and private cryptographic keys. A public key allows for other wallets to make payments to the wallet's address, whereas a private key enables the spending of cryptocurrency from that address

As per my research here are the top 10 Cryptocurrency wallets:

1.Best Overall: Coinbase
2.Best for Security: Trezor
3.Best for Desktop: Electrum
4.Best Online: Blockchain
5.Best for Free Buying and Selling: Robinhood
6.Best for Mobile: Aladdin Wallet
7.Best for Intuitive Desktop Use: Exodus
8.Best for Mobile: Mycelium
9.Best for Cutodial: Aladdin Pro
10.Best first Bitcoin Wallet:BRD Wallet

you can refer the https://www.thebalance.com/best-bitcoin-wallets-4160642 and https://medium.com/ramcrypto-publication/top-5-best-cryptocurrency-wallets-in-2020-649a4bf29c94
zaim7413

Activity: 1232
Merit: 332

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 08:18:52 AM

Coinomy is a really good wallet too, and support multiple coins, the big thing is that we can control our pvkeys
If you consider it good because it can support all coins, then not only coinomy wallet is good, because there are several other wallets that can support all coins, and about us being able to control our private keys, all wallets also recommend the same thing for that.

krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 11:50:29 AM

I prefer to use the Ledger Nano S because this is the most secure wallet in the crypto market and if you want to use it, you will have to pay a small fee. I have been using this hardware wallet for over 3 years now and have not had any security issues that made me worried so you should consider using it if you need it. In addition, you can also use some wallets such as Trust Wallet or Coinomi because these are two wallets that many new investors choose.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
FrozenBit

Activity: 657

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 11:56:20 AM

I really not tried all the 10 wallets.

But, here is my top 10 list for the best cryptocurrency wallets.  Cool

1. Aladdin Wallet (This one is the best for me because it has unique features;))
2. Ledger Nano S
3. Trezor
4. BRD
5. Trust Wallet
6. Atomic Wallet
7. Edge
8. Guarda
9. Exodus
10. CoinPayments

Aladdin Wallet, I had never known this wallet before. Its name is too strange for me, it seems I need to experience it to see what unique features you describe. In addition, to me the Trust wallet is one of the best phone wallets I've ever used
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:15:11 PM

Most of the crypto user are using mobile wallets it because we are using mobile wallets and it is very to use  to send and recieved the coin. What ever the wallet you safe you need to keep it secure to the hacker because they have a lot of types of wallets are prone to hack because it is online use. Choose what is suitable wallet that you can easily understand to use.
someone703

Activity: 943

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:18:47 PM

Recently, I see this wallet being complained a lot. Their users lost money for no reason even though they kept the private key safe. I think this is not a good wallet, our money can be lost anytime

Hermingway

Activity: 76

ApeSwap.Finance

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:28:44 PM

Ledger Nano is the best of them all. But because of the cost attached to getting a ledger Nano wallet, I will recommend a mobile or desktop wallet. Atomic wallet can be found in this category. It is non-custodial and also Decentralized. You can also store multiple coins in AtomicWallet.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:37:49 PM

The best wallet we can rely so far without compromising the security are hard wallets. This isnt free but it can guaranteed you the safety of any token and coin that you will keep. Investment is important so its only safe and better to use what is worth for our money right? Ledger nano is the one recommended and famous so far. If I were you I will stay away from coinomi that wallet is dangerous. I am once lost my funds there and I will curse that day for losing it.
tiang_tower

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 02:06:35 PM

Ledger Nano is the best of them all. But because of the cost attached to getting a ledger Nano wallet, I will recommend a mobile or desktop wallet. Atomic wallet can be found in this category. It is non-custodial and also Decentralized. You can also store multiple coins in AtomicWallet.
Actually between the Ledger Nano wallet and Atomicwallet are both good to use, although the way to get it is different because the Ledger Nano is a hardware wallet while the Atomicwallet is a software wallet like other wallets in general.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 07:29:24 AM

Your list is very good, but I don't think there are some very good wallets that you have not added here, especially in the mobile wallets section. Jaxx wallet might be good, but I wouldn't say it's better than most wallets I have used. Last time I used the Jaxx wallet, it was very bad and was always slow in loading. It's a good wallet, but not to my taste, not even the design.

I would say that Trust wallet is a better wallet than Jaxx, and apart from Trust Wallet, we have Blockchain, Coinbase mobile wallet, Xapo and BitPay. I prefer these ones more than the Jaxx wallet you have mentioned. Other ones you have mentioned for Hardware, Desktop and Online are good.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 08:19:05 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2020, 02:59:15 PM by Bitcoinislife09

Ledger would be a great choice but their are some issues updating the firmware, Still online wallet would be more reliable but ledger etc. would be more secured.

In able to keep you coins online you need to have a cryptocurrency wallet. In here you must choose the best wallet in where you can keep your money because among the many cryptocurrency wallets only few are can be trusted. There are many wallets that are scam. In able to choose the best wallet that you can use you must research first and look for people who already have a wallet. From that you can be sure that your coins are in good hands. One of the best wallet that I know is the coins.ph in coins.ph your money has the ability to grow bigger through paying bills and buying loads.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 12:29:48 PM

The best wallet we can rely so far without compromising the security are hard wallets. This isnt free but it can guaranteed you the safety of any token and coin that you will keep. Investment is important so its only safe and better to use what is worth for our money right? Ledger nano is the one recommended and famous so far. If I were you I will stay away from coinomi that wallet is dangerous. I am once lost my funds there and I will curse that day for losing it.
I also lost money on wallets that were installed on my mobile phone many times. I believe that people will learn how to store their money only when they lose some part of their money. unfortunately, only bad experience brings a lot of understanding to people's heads

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 12:34:20 PM

Some thread just never gets old. All of these mentioned wallets are still better! I bought the Ledger Nano S long ago and never faced a problem. So, buying a hardware wallet always the best decision. Personally, I try to ignore PC wallets because in 2018 I lost my savings, though the mistake was mine! Right now, I think mobile wallets are doing really better. Wallets like Coinbase, Atomic, Trustwallet are really secure and good to use.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Crypto5060

Activity: 441

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 12:57:59 PM

Personally I make use of 2 wallets and I haven't had any complaints. I use Ledger and TrustWallet, tho my first ledger nano s didn't last long but it was taken care of and I got a replacement.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
litepool.ru

Activity: 531

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:05:12 PM

Some thread just never gets old. All of these mentioned wallets are still better! I bought the Ledger Nano S long ago and never faced a problem. So, buying a hardware wallet always the best decision. Personally, I try to ignore PC wallets because in 2018 I lost my savings, though the mistake was mine! Right now, I think mobile wallets are doing really better. Wallets like Coinbase, Atomic, Trustwallet are really secure and good to use.
I personally don't like using coinbase because they require KYC and the transaction processing speed is very long. I have to wait 30 minutes or 1 hour for the transaction to take place. But for trust wallets it only takes 5-10 seconds, and that's why I like to use trust wallets right now

Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:07:12 PM

I'm here to warn you guys about online wallet, if you aren't given your private key stay away from such wallet, they aren't safe, the website and team are the one keeping your keys for you and once they decide to shut down your funds will be in trouble

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pgbit

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:10:40 PM

The best wallet we can rely so far without compromising the security are hard wallets. This isnt free but it can guaranteed you the safety of any token and coin that you will keep. Investment is important so its only safe and better to use what is worth for our money right? Ledger nano is the one recommended and famous so far. If I were you I will stay away from economy that wallet is dangerous. I am once lost my funds there and I will curse that day for losing it.
I also lost money on wallets that were installed on my mobile phone many times. I believe that people will learn how to store their money only when they lose some part of their money. unfortunately, only bad experience brings a lot of understanding to people's heads

You are absolutely right. Some people never learn from other's mistakes, they learn when they lose on their own! I was the same guy who always ignored buying a hardware wallet but I lost a significant amount of money, I bought Ledger immediately. From then I have never lost a single coin! Experience teaches us well!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:36:03 PM

Personally i use three top wallet like (desktop, Hardware and mobile wallet) even i would like using everyday mobile wallet because i have no use long time for my laptop and pc. Actually if i can save my private key with passed info then everyone wallet good so it's depends how much you have performance.
HunterUnchained

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:40:55 PM
Merited by Ferris419 (1)

Personally, I tend to stick with and find mobile wallets more comfortable due to their ease of use and handy nature. In my experience and after several usage, I have come to adopt trustwallet from Binance as one of the most advanced, innovative and complete mobile crypto wallet.

Firstly, its DAPPS feature makes it not only multifunctional but also adaptable to several tasks and assignments, meaning you can perform and carry out several different functions all from your wallet app without having to migrate or assess these functions somewhere else. Truly amazing, tidy and decent.

Secondly, its DEX feature presents one of the most revolutionary and simplified form of in wallet trading. First of its kind and mind blowing, what more, it has several crypto assets present for trading and exchanges all at a really really low cost. This provides timely crypto asset exchanges at little or zero cost.

Thirdly, Trust wallet offers one of the most advance and most important security factors on its wallet, making it highly secure and insured. We all agree and know how important security is in this industry and for that, you can completely count on trust wallet to offer you full scale security. Whether you are accessing the DEX or wallet itself, you are 100% secure at all times.

Lastly, Trust wallet is easily accessible and available on all platforms and mobile operating systems, meaning, it is available for multiple users at anytime.

It is truly a must have mobile wallet for all crypto enthusiasts. We should however remember, security of funds and digital assets is also dependent on users and owners. Always practice safety at all times to ensure your assets are properly protected.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 03:01:27 PM

I do not have too much time to use the computer because my work does not allow it. So I use my phone to enter this market, and I often use the trust wallet and binance app. I stored all my assets there and up to now I am safe
if you don't have time to use a wallet from a computer then I suggest you to be able to buy a ledger that can hold your assets in the form of bitcoin or other altcoin because if you store your assets on your smartphone then it will pose a very high risk of loss
many cases have occurred because of storing assets on smartphones and losing their assets due to various kinds of negligence.

pgbit

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 03:38:46 PM

I personally don't like using coinbase because they require KYC and the transaction processing speed is very long. I have to wait 30 minutes or 1 hour for the transaction to take place. But for trust wallets it only takes 5-10 seconds, and that's why I like to use trust wallets right now

Coinbase asks KYC like Binance, it means when you want to transact a big amount, you have to verify yourself first! Usually, I send or receive through Coinbase mail to mail system! It takes a second to go to your address anywhere in the world, so that's very easy and time-saving! But if you want to transact through address, then yes, it's a little bit slower than Trust Wallet!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 03:51:31 PM

I'm here to warn you guys about online wallet, if you aren't given your private key stay away from such wallet, they aren't safe, the website and team are the one keeping your keys for you and once they decide to shut down your funds will be in trouble
Yes, because a trusted wallet is a wallet that gives us full rights in managing the personal keys of our wallet, so an online wallet that does not give private keys to users is clearly not safe to use.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 06:07:41 PM

This is a good post and very rich with information about different wallets and I hope you will once in a while update it and add more wallets so that people or especially newbies will have a wide array of wallets to chose from. To add my own little opinion, just as you have rightly stated, online wallets are not to be trusted because they are owned by a third-party and as such can be manipulated, in fact any wallet that doesn't give users the right to own and manage their wallet via the use of private keys etc should be less trusted. Also, in terms of mobile wallets, I will always go for Trust wallet because it supports more assets and till date have no security challenges.
specumining

Activity: 61

Crypto Miner and Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 06:15:48 PM

You missed one in #2 Desktop Wallets:

Verus Desktop

It supports BTC, ETC, Zcash, Komodo, Verus, and many other coins.

https://veruscoin.io/wallet

Here is some more info: (FROM https://github.com/VerusCoin/Verus-Desktop/releases/tag/v0.6.4-3)

Verus Desktop
The first GUI application to support the self-sovereign, quantum, ready, user-friendly Verus ID protocol, along with full node wallets for KMD ecosystem coins, BTC based Electrum servers, and Ethereum/ERC20 tokens, Verus Desktop has come a very long way, and is now ready to become the main desktop wallet for the entire Verus ecosystem going forward.

Along with Verus Identity support, an intuitive mining/staking interface with estimated earning predictions, and private transactions/messages, Verus Desktop is also the first easy to use native wallet interface for Zcash private transactions, private messages, private addresses and mining.

For those here from the Zcash community, we offer you a warm welcome to our new wallet, and an invite to join our community. Verus is a completely decentralised, no premine, no ICO project, launched for anyone to mine freely around 2 years ago on BitcoinTalk. Since then, we have introduced (read: created and successfully implemented) numerous innovations into the crypto space on the roadmap outlined in our vision paper, including, but not limited to:

Self-sovereign decentralised blockchain identity
A hybrid 50/50 PoS/PoW consensus mechanism that solves major blockchain issues with both protocols (50% hash attacks, nothing @ stake problem, double staking)
User-friendly blockchain names (with self-sovereign, decentralised ways of recovering lost/stolen keys)
VerusHash 2.0, A completely unique CPU-based hashing algorithm that actually allows laptop CPUs to be profitable to use (even with dedicated mining equipment on the network)
Public Blockchains as a Service, a completely decentralised, automated, scaleable multi-blockchain ecosystem with reserve currencies for compete liquidity
We would also like to thank the Zcash developers for working on, and continually advocating for a concept with continually rising importance to all of our individual freedoms: privacy.

-- Truth and Privacy for All --
FOPL

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 11:39:19 PM

The structure of the post was confusing at the first glance. No doubt hardware wallets are leading the list. They very safe and I'm hoping to get one pretty. One issue with these kinds of wallets are the cost and its ease of use. It going to be really hard for first time user to utilise the device. There are other safe and friendly mobile wallets like Atomic Wallet where you can store many assets at a goal.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 02:39:00 AM

I do not have too much time to use the computer because my work does not allow it. So I use my phone to enter this market, and I often use the trust wallet and binance app. I stored all my assets there and up to now I am safe
I tend to hold money at large exchanges and Binance is currently very safe for new investors. In fact, there are many wallets for you during this time and if you have money, you should use Ledger Nano S hardware wallet because this is the safest wallet in the crypto market. Of course it depends on your needs because there are still many free wallets that can help you keep your assets safe.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:29:10 AM

I used Okex to store my crypto because i still didn't encounter any problem so far but i have also another secured and trusted wallet which is the coins.ph wallet.Secured and easy to used.aside from that paper wallet is also good to use.Well,using of any wallet is depends on everyone if what they want to use as long as they secured the private key of their wallet for the safety of their funds.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 04:03:53 AM

Nice list. Regarding online wallets you should break down some of it. We have a lots if wallets and each has purposely created for different blockchain and network. There are plenty of wallets that supported a lot of coins and tokens but security aspect is not that good and this is the priority in choosing the best wallet out there.

Goos thing your first in the list is the hardwallet which is very secure and this must be recommended to all crypto users.

AD Node

Activity: 140
Merit: 57

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 04:14:48 AM

Electron wallet is really good too, and we have a few options, like btc, bch, bsv and more, the good thing is that you don't need to download all the blockchain and you are in full control of your coins.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 07:11:07 AM

OP your topic says best cryptocurrency wallets, why did you add online wallets to the list? There is nothing best about online wallets because you have no control on your private keys and not your keys not your coins

inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 07:34:31 AM

OP your topic says best cryptocurrency wallets, why did you add online wallets to the list? There is nothing best about online wallets because you have no control on your private keys and not your keys not your coins
Have you observed that the OP sorts the wallet from
# 1 Hardware Wallets
# 2 Desktop Wallets
# 3 Online Wallets?
from here it means that the best wallet according to the OP starts from the hardware, then the desktop, and finally is online. from there also explained the kinds for you to consider before choosing.  Wink

Dogeum.io
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Surrapatt

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 07:47:23 AM

Maybe the OP has a different understanding of online wallets, so he added an online wallet to the list of topics he made, so let's hear an explanation from the OP about this, buddy.
Bukata

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:08:03 PM

These wallets listed are they the best based on researchers findings or your personal assessments, though I still know people choose wallet based on the volume of the token they want to store.
PlayFuel_Official

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 07:47:11 AM

You must make sure that you are keeping your crypto assets in a safe wallet. Among the best and most trusted wallets today are:
- Ledger
- Trezor
- eToro
- Exodus
- Electrum
- Edge
- Keep Key
- Jaxx
- Guarda
- Aladdin Wallet

Keep in mind that the most important factors to consider when choosing a crypto wallet for your assets are private key access, security layers, user-friendliness, and multi-asset support. PLF, being an ERC20 token, can be securely stored on any ERC20-compatible wallets.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 08:44:12 AM

What wallet is this? I'm not comfortable using wallets that I have never heard of before.

Can you give some testimony if this wallet is trustworthy to support your suggestion?

- eToro
It's a known platform but it's not recommended to keep your assets on an exchange.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Clark05

Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:20:13 AM

Thank you for creating this thread seperating wallet from each type is good idea because they aware what is the difference them.
Because of this information they will see what is good to use depends of what their wants. I suggest to research first about the wallet because they have some of the list is not easy to use that can possible to lose your coin if you do any mistake or you forget something .
NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:31:45 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2020, 07:01:49 PM by NextDoor125

I would like to go with Hardware wallets BCZ its connected with computer ,to sign in and gain access to the blockchain . This being offline ensures the private keys never leave the device and 2nd one is Ledger Nano S its a USB sized crypto hardware wallet which is best for most of the altcoin transactions. These  two is the most secure and trusted wallet for saving your funds. IN my opinion .

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:24:39 AM

I am using Electrum Wallet to save Bitcoin, and MEW to save ETH and tokens. Recently, I have read some information that MEW wallets are very error-prone, so, please give me another suggestion instead.

Serious475

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:30:34 AM

1 Hardware Wallets

#1.1 Ledger Nano S

Paper Wallet
#1.2 Trezor

#1.3 Keep Key

#2 Desktop Wallets

#2.1 Exodus

2.2  Electrum Wallet

#3 Online Wallets

#3.1 Guarda

#4 Mobile Wallets

#4.1 Jaxx

#4.3 Infinito Wallet

Wow I think that your post is great and this is very helpful for the people here in cryptocurrencies. I think that they will gonna learn from you in this thread and topic that you created. I am part of that because I learned about what is the top ten cryptocurrency wallets that you should use and I think that your post is exact and correct because it has informations about the platforms and wallets and I think that it is very nice to try this wallets that you mentioned becsuse I think that they deserved to be in this list. It is great if they can maintain their good service to the people and their users and I hope that they will help more people.
Ramaraj

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 01:08:56 PM

In my suggetion these are the top 10 Cryptocurrency wallets:

The cryptocurrency industry has seen a critical turn over as of late. With the turn of events and expanding request, the crypto stages are attempting to offer like never before to their customers and financial specialists. Cryptocurrency wallets are made to store computerized resources, oversee security issues like saving secret keys and identity verification.
based on the Cryptocurrency wallet blog:

https://medium.com/ramcrypto-publication/top-5-best-cryptocurrency-wallets-in-2020-649a4bf29c94

1.Coinbase Wallet
2. Exodus Wallet
3. Aladdin Wallet
4. BRD Wallet
5. Jaxx Liberty Wallet
6. KeepKey Wallet
7. Trezor Wallet
8. Electrum Wallet
9. Aladdin Pro
10.Copay Wallet

Dollar_Hunter

Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:20:38 PM

For Bitcoin and Ethereum I use Blockchain, and for Altcoin and Ethereum I use MyEtherwallet, lastly I use TrustWallet for BNB tokens.
indeed I use online wallet because it is more practical and does not use costs

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Ryushin

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:42:07 PM

Every old wallets are fine, just stay away from online wallets with no access to private keys and some new crypto wallets are fake wallets that leave backdoor to steal your funds later, go with more popular wallets

TheGreatPython

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 06:53:44 AM

Lol did you just mention Jaxx? The last time I checked their application was unstable and it was really annoying and slow in loading. Unless the case was different for you. I don't even mention Jaxx whenever I am asked about the best cryptocurrency wallets.

The first one I usually mention is the Trust wallet, and it's really a good wallet. I am not the type that makes use of open wallets because they are quite annoying and don't meet up to my standard of having a good look and a simple design, rather they are always clustered. But that's not the case with Trust wallet, it has a good interface and it's also secure and that's what's trending right now for mobile users.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
chabbbi

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:14:16 AM

I am using all of those your top 10 Wallets. But I'm not happy, I recommend you guys to use Aladdin Wallet. It is more secure and fast, safer transactions.

Wink Wink Cool
bluebit25

Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 07:50:39 AM

I think the Trust wallet should also be listed on this list. Currently it is very popular and most people use the phone to download this wallet and use it. I have also used the Trust wallet for many years and am very satisfied with what it brings

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:05:08 AM

I am using all of those your top 10 Wallets. But I'm not happy, I recommend you guys to use Aladdin Wallet. It is more secure and fast, safer transactions.

Wink Wink Cool
If you feel unhappy with the top 10 wallets, why do you use them all, and why do you only recommend one wallet, the Aladdin Wallet? because the matter is safe and fast also in other wallets, depending on how the user of the wallet to maintain and use it.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 10:31:06 AM

If you are in for the long term projects or hold projects for masternode coins don't even think about storing them in mobile wallets . Just go for the hardware wallets .They are worth it.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
FOPL

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 01:00:17 PM

These wallets listed are they the best based on researchers findings or your personal assessments, though I still know people choose wallet based on the volume of the token they want to store.
It now goes beyond the wide range of token. Wallets are now moving to a different epoch. Atomic wallet, for instance, supports staking, instant exchange, buy crypto in addition to the normal functionalities
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 01:39:17 PM

Ever since I read about trust wallet in this forum it has been my best wallet so far, it has everything that makes up a good wallet, it has dex integrated inside the wallet that makes it easier for users to sell or swap their coins/tokens,
It has the multicoin wallet option that supports different network and the option to create just eth wallet,  I think this wallet has everything you will need in a wallet.
hassancisse

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:28:22 PM

Jaxx has been one of the most reliable wallet since i started learning about cryptocurrency. I opened my Jaxx wallet since 2017 and there has been no issue with it what so ever. It is a good one and Jaxx is a mobile wallet.
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:42:20 PM

Cryptocurrency wallet serves a critical role in this space, we have a variety to choose from and the list gives a substantial level of exposure to the several types we have. I must commend the writer for not leaving any stone unturned in this expository information. I personally use the mobile wallet as I can't afford the hardware wallet for now.
gbrendeh

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:58:05 PM

This is a great article, but I am comfortable with Trust Wallet, had no issue since I have been suing it.
Shallow

Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:02:25 AM

To start with, any wallet that do not make it possible for users to own, control and/or manage their private keys should be avoided as well, this has been said many times because of how important it is. 
About the post, it is a very nice post with good information to help users choose the crypto wallets they want easily. Also, in my own opinion I believe there are many things or factors which makes people to chose the type of wallet they use, some could be because of security, some could be because of easy accessibility and many others. In terms of security everyone appreciates hardware wallets, then paper wallets while in terms of easy accessibility a good number of people appreciates mobile wallets. I might be wrong but I think the number of people using mobile wallet is much bigger than those using other types of wallets which is also backed up by the number of mobile wallets we have in existence today.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
aria.newman

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:05:31 AM

I would like to give you a list of the top 10 wallets with built-in exchange. It is much more convenient and popular. Especially since the first post is a little outdated and now new wallets have appeared.
Thementhor

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 09:51:58 PM

Guys, I bought coins on crypto.com, and it has an own app too, and wallet, but when I logged in, the app did not showed to save any private keys, like binance, or trust wallet. Is this secure storing my coins in this crypto.com app? Or should I open trust wallet rather?
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:23:49 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2021, 12:40:30 PM by kevinzxz

1 Hardware Wallets

#1.1 Ledger Nano S

Paper Wallet
#1.2 Trezor

#1.3 Keep Key

#2 Desktop Wallets

#2.1 Exodus

2.2  Electrum Wallet

#3 Online Wallets

#3.1 Guarda

#4 Mobile Wallets

#4.1 Jaxx

#4.3 Infinito Wallet

from the list of the best cryptocurrency wallets in your opinion, I've only used Electrum to store my Bitcoin and in my opinion Electrum is indeed a very good wallet and easy to use (simple), besides that you can have many Bitcoin address in one wallet, but on the list of mobile wallet, I don't see Trust Wallet, even though in my opinion Trust Wallet can be the best recommendation for mobile wallet, because it's easy to use, simple and can store many types of cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, ERC20, BEP20, TRC10, TRC20, and still many more), then besides that you can use dapps on Trust Wallet (such as uniswap, pancake, 1inch), so in my opinion Trust Wallet is the best mobile wallet for now.

silverston

Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:32:03 AM

1 Hardware Wallets

#1.1 Ledger Nano S

Paper Wallet
#1.2 Trezor

#1.3 Keep Key

#2 Desktop Wallets

#2.1 Exodus

2.2  Electrum Wallet

#3 Online Wallets

#3.1 Guarda

#4 Mobile Wallets

#4.1 Jaxx

#4.3 Infinito Wallet

If we consider cold wallets, then my choice is Trezor. Moreover, if in 2017, when I ordered it, it was rather difficult to obtain it, now even in my city they are sold in the public domain. By the way, Trezor has a new model, who knows it differs significantly from the first model?

But storing all cryptocurrency only on a cold wallet is not very convenient, therefore, in any case, you cannot do without METAMASK.

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:00:33 AM

All these wallets have one same thing in common, that's the private keys and recovery seeds, mobile wallet, paper wallet, hardware wallets, software wallets, it's all down to keeping the private key and recovery seeds safe, if you can't do that your assets will get stolen

RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:02:14 AM

Guys, I bought coins on crypto.com, and it has an own app too, and wallet, but when I logged in, the app did not showed to save any private keys, like binance, or trust wallet. Is this secure storing my coins in this crypto.com app? Or should I open trust wallet rather?
That's the difference, do not use any crypto wallet app that faliled to give it's users their private keys or recovery seed, it's same sad news with coinbase wallet, stay away or risk losing all your digital currency, such wallets with no private keys are just online wallets

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:11:50 AM

All these wallets have one same thing in common, that's the private keys and recovery seeds, mobile wallet, paper wallet, hardware wallets, software wallets, it's all down to keeping the private key and recovery seeds safe, if you can't do that your assets will get stolen
Dude, maybe you are seeing those wallets are the same consider from what kind of features that already offered by them but they are different in term of security. If you are seeing 2fa or password verification as the security standard and you may wrong about that. A few times the ledger has been getting hacked and the users were loosing their money.
It means if the code, security audir and feature will make these wallet become different from one to each other.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:27:35 AM

That's the difference, do not use any crypto wallet app that faliled to give it's users their private keys or recovery seed, it's same sad news with coinbase wallet, stay away or risk losing all your digital currency, such wallets with no private keys are just online wallets
Not your keys not your cryptos but still you can't simply trust every wallet which gives private keys because there are some wallets available which are not open source but still gives private keys these are custodian wallets and you don't have complete control over there. The article posted by OP is outdated because some wallets in the list are turning out to become full of bugs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MCobian

Merit: 117

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 11:13:18 AM

In my opinion, the best cryptocurrency wallets are hardware wallets where we fully control the coins we have. Because private keys can be
stored offline and only we know, so it is almost impossible to hack if we are correct in storing the private keys. In my 2 years of using hardware
wallets, I have never had a problem and it is very safe that I have never had a bad thing. So my advice is to use hardware wallets to store your
crypto, so you can avoid hackers.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 12:35:06 PM

MetaMask is not on your list? Why? I think MetaMask is one of the best wallet and I also use MetaMask until now, because I think MetaMask is very easy to use and safe (I never had any problems while using MetaMask), therefore I think MetaMask should be on your list as the best cryptocurrency wallet.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 01:41:12 PM

Of many different wallet, I love the 3 wallets offered by electrum, they allow a lot of flexibility for users. And myetherwallet or Metamask are great for Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. Metamask has improved a lot as a browser extension while Myetherwallet have made an impressive mobile app. Exodus and Atomic wallet are also a good option for multi wallet where you still control your private keys.
tipplelucky

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

Swaap

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 02:49:05 PM

I also use Trezor Model One as a cold wallet for this list, I really like the wallet, but it has drawbacks, you can connect a limited number of cryptocurrencies to it, and new coins are practically not added to it

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:20:45 PM

As bounty hunter I am still use online wallet for receiving coin from bounty campaign and save my assets, some time after selling coins I withdraw and become cash money because looks afraid if holding long time assets on wallet, maybe I will hold few days before withdraw all my assets, hard wallet never I use because I only hold coin on exchange wallet and just put it on trust wallet or metamask wallet.
Almasani

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 07:10:53 PM

I prefer to use Hardware wallets to hold Altcoins, and online-based wallets (Desktop, Web Wallet, and APP). This makes it easy for me to open in any place. Paper wallets are hard for me to store.
titanprojects
Copper Member

Activity: 508

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 09:04:25 PM

Any suggestion for latest  hard wallet for all crypto?

▰▰▰▰   TITAN COIN  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ Titan Coin (TTN) An experimental & innovative peer to peer digital currency that enables instant transfer of payments anytime, anywhere in the world with no central authority. ▰▰▰▰
◆◆◆ Whitepaper ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Ann Thread ◆◆◆   ◆◆◆ Telegram ◆◆◆
Traderbtcc

Merit: 123

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 09:18:10 PM

I totally agree on this, I don't think anyone with the right mind would buy a ledger wallet just to store a $100  worth of crypto, the same way it's unsafe to store a large amount of crypto in a mobile wallet, cause the mobile phone might get hacked easily or stolen by petty thieves on a street, so the bigger the amount of crypto the more security is needed to safe guard it, so yeah the choice of wallet is determined by the amount that will be stored in it.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 09:49:19 PM

As bounty hunter I am still use online wallet for receiving coin from bounty campaign and save my assets, some time after selling coins I withdraw and become cash money because looks afraid if holding long time assets on wallet, maybe I will hold few days before withdraw all my assets, hard wallet never I use because I only hold coin on exchange wallet and just put it on trust wallet or metamask wallet.
I am also a metamask and trust wallet user, for me it is quite effective and safe, because we have the key, as long as we keep each PK well, it can be ascertained safe
It is not recommended to use an exchange wallet for long-term storage, so if it is only temporarily for trading purposes it is not a problem.

Any suggestion for latest  hard wallet for all crypto?
I think Trezor and ledger nano are still the favourites for this Smiley

Quoting from investopedia, here are some wallet recommendations of various types
Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners
Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users
Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users
Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)
Ledger Nano S: Best Bang For Your Buck Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)[/quote]

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 09:55:10 PM

I like your pick, although I only make use of two there which are trust wallet and blockchain wallet, have been making use of trust wallet for as long as I can remember and it has been serving me real well as it is a multi coin wallet supporting several types of tokens, I also make use of Blockchain wallet for long term holdings, but I can't guarantee if they safe enough to handle huge amounts of money, these wallets are only good for handling small amount of money, ledger wallet is the best to use to if the money is huge.

sgenuine

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 07:50:58 PM

This is a great article, but I am comfortable with Trust Wallet, had no issue since I have been suing it.

In my opinion the most reliable place to store cryptocurrency is the usual good wallets like Electrum etc. But it is best to sell coins with the help of reliable exchanges that can be found through monitoring with a good reputation. Everyone will find their own best way to store tokens.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:32:08 PM

This is absolutely true, the wallet that you want to use depends on you to choose. There are some wallets that are giving some little rewards when you start to verify your account. There are lots of wallets that you can use but not all of them are good because there is still a scam wallet and that is a big problem for you, you might lose your money. Try reading on some reviews by searching it, choose what is the best wallet, and try to choose that wallet that is safe and secure.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:35:36 PM

In my opinion the most reliable place to store cryptocurrency is the usual good wallets like Electrum etc. But it is best to sell coins with the help of reliable exchanges that can be found through monitoring with a good reputation. Everyone will find their own best way to store tokens.

Electrum is really a good one to store your bitcoin especially if you have small amount of space in your computer. You don't need large amount of space unlike with bitcoin core. Don't trust wallets that are owned by certain organizations. They are in control of your funds not you. Remember, if you have no keys, not your coins.
navalkk

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 07:48:10 AM

I am only use myetherwallet, trust wallet, and blockchain wallet. Using these three i guess I can hold anything or any kind of token even not an erc20 coins. Well these are safe i never experience of hacking acticities, there is no kind of bad issues about these wallet. You can assure your safety while storing a big amount of money.
adekogbe

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 10:34:43 PM

I have tried using the Ledger nano s and trezor wallet before and they are very good in my opinion also very secure and I believe that the best way to secure your  cryptocurrencies is by using hardware wallet or paper wallet and also by saving your private keys locally and not online probably through the use of stainless steel dog tags

Am139

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 09:06:19 AM

Yes there are tons of wallet available and which one to choose it totally depends on you, I personally use coinremitter.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: