Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can this be one of the biggest science breakthroughs so far?(Blackhole)  (Read 641 times)
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:23:58 PM

I am not surprised when I get this news. we are discussing black holes and neutron stars for over a decade now. and this doesnt seem to do any diffrent. although I am not saying that it is not a great discovery, of course, it is, one of the best things happened in this era that we can finally start studying the actual black holes rather than some imaginary pictures. but still will it makes things different right now because we still do not understand their physics or how does blackhole actually behave.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:55:59 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 05:39:45 PM by BADecker

Think about this. Up a ways in this thread, we mentioned that black holes might be rotating, like the Earth is turning. And that because of the turn (or spin), light might only reach escape velocity at the equator of the spinning BH, but be dragged in at the poles - centrifugal force acting on the light at the equator.

What if there weren't many stars? What if almost everything that we call a star is a spinning BH that we are viewing at the equator?

What if dark matter and dark energy are really black holes seen on end, at the poles, where light wouldn't have any equatorial spin to help it escape?

What if dim stars were slower spinning black holes, where the light barely escaped at the equator?

What if red shift had to do with the way the black holes spun - the way light escaped the BH - rather than with how fast stars were traveling away from us? Or maybe seen on "edge," neither from the equator or the pole?

What if the universe is way less than a billion light years in diameter, and we have applied the wrong theories to judge its size?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:01:43 PM

I have some other pictures...
But the Same news

https://twitter.com/ehtelescope
Their existence was predicted by more General scientific theories (for the first time — at the end of the XVIII century) and since then repeatedly confirmed by calculations. But scientists did not have "material evidence" — and now they do.
that looks like a glazed donut that's very out of focus

In these times of deception people will believe anything they serve them, even the most ludicrous fairy tales.

Here is your "black hole" source  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue

robbylove

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:20:10 PM

I have some other pictures...
But the Same news

https://twitter.com/ehtelescope
Their existence was predicted by more General scientific theories (for the first time — at the end of the XVIII century) and since then repeatedly confirmed by calculations. But scientists did not have "material evidence" — and now they do.
that looks like a glazed donut that's very out of focus

In these times of deception people will believe anything they serve them, even the most ludicrous fairy tales.

Here is your "black hole" source  Grin Roll Eyes Tongue

Who created Snoop?

@wilikon: minds.com - gab.com - dissenter.com
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:28:52 PM

Scientists Measure The Spin of M87 Black Hole and It's Mind Blowing

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:05:39 AM

Can't watch those at the moment but my guess is the spin rate of matter headed inward is a fair percentage of light speed.
robbylove

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:22:25 AM

Can't watch those at the moment but my guess is the spin rate of matter headed inward is a fair percentage of light speed.

Take your time. Watch whenever and come back with your general perspective.

newbie0506

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:34:49 PM

Wow  Dafu** did I just watch. This is absolutely fantastic. Gonna subscribe to him from now on.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: