Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] BITBOND STO - Germany's First STO⭐🔥  (Read 3739 times)
phoenixdowndee (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:20:00 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 11:20:17 AM by phoenixdowndee

WEBSITE BOUNTY

Follow us on

Follow us on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:58:29 PM

I wish you good luck, but personnale I wasn't so lucky with German ICOs in the past, so here I am watching.
beetlejam

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:54:02 PM

Seems an interesting project, I'm curious though about a few things.

- Can someone give me the major difference between a ICO and a STO? I have heard a few statements and a few of them seem to contradict.

- How can you state that you are Germany's first STO? Are you backed by an official body / entity? I have only heard of Luxembourg pushing for blockchain laws on a international level.
iloveturtles

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:30:20 AM

Do you have any bounties or airdrops planned for your project? I would like to get involved in the project and spread awareness about your STO.
bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 01:46:01 PM

Looks an interesting project, when did the company start? and when did you decide to do an STO? I like to invest into projects that already have a strong business background with a rather successful model so that I know that they know how to conduct business and market a product.
georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:53:07 PM

Impressive! I'm keeping an eye on the success of this STO as if you guys do well, I think it will kick off the STO market so far I've not seen it blow up as everyone was expecting to.

What blockchain have you built on? ERC-20?
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:41:17 PM

So is this a crypto lending type of project, where your native token represents the loaned Fiat (because you purchase tokens that are pegged to euro) and over time it pays back out to you? In what token or currency?
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:24:59 PM

Interesting STO with a strong team, I wish you the best in your project.

This project could be the one that sparks the STO market, because right now it's quite dead compared to the ICOs, and everyone is talking about IEOs.

Everyone talks about what's popular in the news. Usually these are hamsters who do not understand what is happening with the market and where it is going they are like fish that swim with a stream.
I dont see anything revolutionary in this project, and if you asked me whether it was worth investing money, I would certainly have answered no.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:35:13 PM

What exchange(s) will/do you plan to be listed on? Also to you plan to burn tokens if not all tokens are sold during the STO, to increase value?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:11:24 PM

Don't really see what this platform does differently from other lending platforms like Nexo, Ethlend, Celsius, and even MoneyToken. Just slapping STO and Made-in-Germany doesn't seem to cut it anymore.
tokenomicon

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:32:15 AM

- Can someone give me the major difference between a ICO and a STO? I have heard a few statements and a few of them seem to contradict.

- How can you state that you are Germany's first STO? Are you backed by an official body / entity? I have only heard of Luxembourg pushing for blockchain laws on a international level.

Hi there,

I don't work for Bitbond but I have been following the STO since the start. They can make the claim that they are "Germany's first regulated STO" because they had to submit a full prospectus to BaFin (which is a bit like the German equivalent of the SEC) before they could launch the fundraising.

And the major difference between ICOs and STOs is that the S in STO stands for Security. So STOs are tokenised securities (such as equity or debt) wherease ICOs are often Utility tokens with no connection to real world assets. For Bitbond the token, BB1 is a bond - which is debt instrument - that will pay out 4% annual to BB1 holders, plus 60% of the profit from lending direct to customers on the Bitbond platform.

julgaut

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:38:12 PM

what about BaFin? did they allow you to do the sto or you are not registered in germany?

Hi,

As part of IR team of Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer your questions.  Smiley

• BaFin is the financial regulatory body here in Germany

• Based in Berlin, Bitbond is registered as a financial institution at BaFin and you can check the record on their portal: https://portal.mvp.bafin.de/database/InstInfo/institutDetails.do?cmd=loadInstitutAction&institutId=146194

• BaFin also approved later the STO Prospectus of Bitbond, allowing us to issue the token in compliance with securities issuance law. The record is also visible on their portal: https://portal.mvp.bafin.de/database/VPInfo/emittenten.do?id=1184320&bereich=3&cmd=zeigeProspekteZuEmittent

Hope this will clear your mind on those relevant questions!  Wink

Feel free to document yourself more with the full prospectus on https://www.bitbondsto.com/files/bitbond-sto-prospectus.pdf

julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:57:13 PM

Hi,

Thanks for your interest!

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer these questions.

• While ICOs are unregulated offerings, STOs underly securities regulations and have to meet requirements defined by financial authorities. Security tokens are underpinned by real assets, such as equity in a company or as in the case of the Bitbond STO a debt and profit participation .

• Security tokens represent securities that are linked to established legal frameworks and business fundamentals. The prospectus of the BB1 token is fully compliant with EU prospectus regulation . This protects investors and reduces fraud risks.

You're correct with Luxemburg and other EU countries like Germany still looking at standard regulatory framework around blockchain technology and crypto-assets. But as Bitbond is already recognized as a financial institution, this is what makes BB1 a front-runner in the STO landscape!

For additional information on these relevant questions, feel free to watch this video presentation: https://youtu.be/LVTbnSQmWcc

Julien l Bitbond Team

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:59:17 PM

Hi,

Thanks for your interest!

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer these questions.

• While ICOs are unregulated offerings, STOs underly securities regulations and have to meet requirements defined by financial authorities. Security tokens are underpinned by real assets, such as equity in a company or as in the case of the Bitbond STO a debt and profit participation .

• Security tokens represent securities that are linked to established legal frameworks and business fundamentals. The prospectus of the BB1 token is fully compliant with EU prospectus regulation . This protects investors and reduces fraud risks.

You're correct with Luxemburg and other EU countries like Germany still looking at standard regulatory framework around blockchain technology and crypto-assets. But as Bitbond is already recognized as a financial institution, this is what makes BB1 a front-runner in the STO landscape!

For additional information on these relevant questions, feel free to watch this video presentation: https://youtu.be/LVTbnSQmWcc

Julien l Bitbond Team

Thanks for the detailly provided information but some questions are unclear for me too. Is your project's customer database comply with the rules of lastest GDPR rules by EU?
julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:03:16 PM

Do you have any bounties or airdrops planned for your project? I would like to get involved in the project and spread awareness about your STO.

Hi,

Thanks for your intesrest.

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I am qualified to answer your questions.

• BB1 is available for early investors with discount rate. At this moment, there is a 3% discount (0.97€ per token): www.bitbondsto.com

• Bitbond STO Affiliate program rewards investor referrals with a 5% commission paid out after the end of the subscription period : https://www.bitbondsto.com/affiliate

We'll be keen to have you onboard!

Julien l Bitbond Team
julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:33:34 PM

Looks an interesting project, when did the company start? and when did you decide to do an STO? I like to invest into projects that already have a strong business background with a rather successful model so that I know that they know how to conduct business and market a product.

Hi,

I'm part of IR Team at Bitbond STO and qualify to answer your questions.

• Bitbond has been founded by Mr Albrecht in 2013. With its own BaFin Licence acquired in 2016, Bitbond has scaled its activity in the SME Lending space with a 340% YOY growth rate. Portfolio performance and origination structure are displayed transparently on https://www.bitbond.com/statistics

• After months of legal research, BB1 STO prospectus received approval from BaFin in early 2019. This allows us to let everybody participating in the performance of a highly diversified portfolio of business loans through a real security token offering. At the same time, regular P2P lending investors don’t need to manage their portfolio yourself and earn passive fixed income with 4% p.a. paid quarterly and high 60% annual profit participation: https://www.bitbondsto.com/calculator

Thanks for the relevant questions here!
We're keen to welcome you on Bitbond STO Platform  Smiley

Julien l Bitbond Team
julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:52:42 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 06:28:00 PM by julgaut

Impressive! I'm keeping an eye on the success of this STO as if you guys do well, I think it will kick off the STO market so far I've not seen it blow up as everyone was expecting to.

What blockchain have you built on? ERC-20?

Hi,

I'm part of IR Team at Bitbond STO and qualify to answer your questions.

• Report says STOs increased by 130% in Q1 2019 and have generated over $442 millions of investments in 2018 only! From 1st certified security token prospectus in Germany to joining the leading International Token Standardization Association (ITSA), Bitbond contributes actively to the development of this STO ecosystem.

• At the end of subscription period we will distribute our token on the Stellar Network. Issuance is a very straight forward procedure which doesn't require smart contract functionality. We picked Stellar because of speed, cost and wide adoption. It comes with many benefits, for example, because Stellar transactions are cheap we are able to distribute interest payments directly to user wallets. You can think of it as fixed income airdrops every 3 months.

Additionally to Stellar, we accept other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Euro (wire transfer). Feel free to visit www.bitbondsto.com for more information.

At our company scale, gathering over 1 million euros on the first day of token sale is a concrete sign that the investor community is ready to move on Security Tokens!

Thanks for your relevant questions!

Julien l Bitbond Team

Sources:
The Tokenist article: https://thetokenist.io/german-securities-regulator-bafin-approves-tokenized-bonds-by-bitbond/
MindFintech article: https://www.mindfintech.fr/article/14584/bitbond-presente-la-premiere-sto-approuvee-par-la-bafin/
Token Sale opening: https://www.cryptoground.com/a/bitbond-sto
julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:08:11 PM

What is the hardcap / softcap for the project? I'm looking out at this project, it looks promising.

Can you also give me some more information on how you can claim that the token will increase in value?

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

• Bitbond STO is limited legally by the maximum amount agreed in the prospectus (hardcap = 100M€). Meanwhile, we set several soft cap defined by discount tiers which are binded by a specific amount and a duration. To have a more comprehensive view, feel free to check the online lightpaper on https://www.bitbondsto.com/files/bitbond-sto-lightpaper.pdf

• BB1 token is similar to a bond. Bonds tend to get an increased value in the early stage of maturity. The rational for this higher value is the foreseeable income that investors gain by holding bonds over interest payout periods. In the case of Bitbond STO, token holders get paid with interest coupons on a quarterly basis. To simulate returns on investment over time, we provide a calculator: https://www.bitbondsto.com/calculator

Thanks for the relevant questions!

Julien l Bitbond Team
julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:27:35 PM

So is this a crypto lending type of project, where your native token represents the loaned Fiat (because you purchase tokens that are pegged to euro) and over time it pays back out to you? In what token or currency?

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

• Correct: the lending activity happens in stable coin, like EURT, for both low origination and repayment. The bond token is running on Stellar with a face value of 1€. All STO proceeds are converted for the lending activity and the equivalent amount of tokens is created & distributed to investors. This is therefore the debt instrument that represent the overall investment vehicule (SPV). Since lending generate interests in Fiat, the return on investment distributed to investors is also indexed on Euro and settled in stellar to the BB1 wallets of investors. To visualize this in a simplified way, please check our lightpaper page 4 and 8 : https://www.bitbondsto.com/files/bitbond-sto-lightpaper.pdf

Thank you for the relevant questions!

Julien l Bitbond Team
julgaut

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:41:27 PM

Don't really see what this platform does differently from other lending platforms like Nexo, Ethlend, Celsius, and even MoneyToken. Just slapping STO and Made-in-Germany doesn't seem to cut it anymore.

Hi,

As part of IR Team at Bitbond STO, I'm qualified to answer your questions.

The lending platforms that you are referring to, address a sightly different market segment, as crypto holders can just get a fiat loan or credit line by depositing a crypto collateral. Bitbond is a SME Lender as traditional fintech firms like Iwoca, Funding Circle or October. Use case is different and requires a sound understanding of creditworthiness: https://www.bitbond.com/statistics

So yes, the BB1 token is a superior investment because:

• The return is significantly higher than other fixed income investments
• This is the first German real security issued as a token, without banks' involvement
• The BB1 token is more secure and stable compared to other crypto-based investments
• The BB1 token is legally compliant with EU prospectus directive which regulates investor rights

Thank you for pointing out the topic of competitiveness.

Julien l Bitbond STO

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: