Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 10:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏝🛳🏂 [ANN] [Pre-ICO] [ICO] Tryvium [$TYM] - Your next traveling partner 🔝🍹  (Read 1326 times)
Hiyatus (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:18:35 PM

As promised, the 4th Tryvium development update has been released.
You can read it on Medium:
https://medium.com/@tryvium/tryvium-development-update-4-8fb7216ac62a

Ethella

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 11:10:55 PM

I kind of read your WP (too much text to be botered) and checked your btcwiki, but i don’t get it why you NEED to use bc… can’t you just be a normal company?
P.s. you need to work more on your reddit channel
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:51:17 AM

I kind of read your WP (too much text to be botered) and checked your btcwiki, but i don’t get it why you NEED to use bc… can’t you just be a normal company?
P.s. you need to work more on your reddit channel

We were recently asked about this on Reddit, this was our answer:

Why blockchain is needed:

Blockchain will guarantee that bookings done through Tryvium Platform will be unalterable and always accessible to the parties who agreed to it (the buyer, the seller and when necessary one or both country’s governments). This ensures that neither the tourist, nor the hotelier can alter a booking thus avoiding legal disputes over false claims from either party.

It also enables 100% accurate, reliable and provable tax reporting, which is necessary for decreasing hoteliers’ overhead and legal risk.

Cryptocurrency payment will decrease transaction costs which can be considerable for some countries. And for some countries using conventional payment processors is not possible at all, Tryvium will open them up to the world.

Yes, a part of our services could be accomplished without blockchain (we could decrease the fees from 25-35% to ~10-12%), but to succeed in our endeavors a holistic approach is needed. And for that blockchain is needed.

If you would like to know more about any part of this or have any other question do not hesitate to ask  Smiley

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

creeeep

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 07:06:33 PM

What is the minimum private investment sum?
Do i need to be whitelisted/KYCed?

Do i need to be whitelisted for the ICO?
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:12:46 AM

What is the minimum private investment sum?
Do i need to be whitelisted/KYCed?

Do i need to be whitelisted for the ICO?

Thank you for taking interest for Tryvium private investment round and ICO.
Minimum investment sum for our private investment round is $5000.
ETH, LTC, ETC and BTC are accepted during this time as well as USD transactions.

Yes, for the private investment round you need to be whitelisted and KYCed in accordance with Maltese regulations.
Whitelisting: just fill this Google form and we will contact you about whether you have been accepted or not.
The form requires your
  • Full name
  • Email address
  • Date of birth
  • Residential address

KYC: full KYC/AML in accordance with Maltese regulations is required for both the private investment round and the ICO.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

BitMalina

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:36:16 AM

Will your project have a buyback program?
You know like binance did. That always makes a project successful.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:01:23 AM

this update seems Trivium focuses on developing their website design,
Frontend design and bounty dashboard updated, I appreciate that, maybe it's a good step

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:17:26 AM

Will your project have a buyback program?
You know like binance did. That always makes a project successful.

Many jurisdictions and exchanges consider buyback programs risky in terms of such projects being considered as securities. This would not only limit the number of exchanges we can be traded on, but more importantly would geographically limit our reach (countries we can do business in), thus we do not have a buyback program as it would harm our adoption.

this update seems Trivium focuses on developing their website design,
Frontend design and bounty dashboard updated, I appreciate that, maybe it's a good step

Thank you, we are certainly making good progress and so far everything is on schedule.
We also have some news to share with you soon.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

BitMalina

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:46:59 PM

As a traveler i would definitely book with you. I only wish i could also book a flight from the same app
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:05:58 AM

As a traveler i would definitely book with you. I only wish i could also book a flight from the same app

Thank you, it is always great to hear that potential future users like the idea we are working on  Smiley

At present we are focusing on booking accommodations, when that reaches sufficient adoption we will likely expand to booking (and/or pre-ordering) restaurants and bars. After that we could expand to booking flights. The letter is a very different industry that is why we are not yet actively considering it as we would be overextending ourselves.

However, our long-term (end-goal) vision is for travelers to be able to manage every aspect of their trips from our Tryvium Platform.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

Lugdunex

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:26:16 AM

Hello,

We would like to list Tryvium on Lugdunex Crypto Exchange.
Traveling projects are always interesting, and there is a lot to do with it.
If you're interested, just contact us or reply on this thread.

Best regards,
Lugdunex Team
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:51:01 PM

Hello,

We would like to list Tryvium on Lugdunex Crypto Exchange.
Traveling projects are always interesting, and there is a lot to do with it.
If you're interested, just contact us or reply on this thread.

Best regards,
Lugdunex Team

Hi

We are flattered, however the Tryvium token (TYM) is not yet released in an exchange-appropriate form.
After our final ICO round is concluded we would be honored to work with your team.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

Senchina

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:55:34 PM

Hi, i was wondering… Will your giftbox be visible and transferable via blockchain, or will buyers actually receive a physical box?
Why not send the buyers a physical coin Cheesy
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:34:00 AM

Hi, i was wondering… Will your giftbox be visible and transferable via blockchain, or will buyers actually receive a physical box?
Why not send the buyers a physical coin Cheesy

Yes, all bookings will be on the blockchain, since the giftbox is just a transferable booking it will also be on the blockchain - transferable just like a normal coin/token transaction.

In the first phase the giftbox will only be digital, because we have not yet found a truly safe/secure way of delivering a physical giftbox with its booking "intact". It is however on our to-do for the mid-to-long term future, because selling a physical box would allow us to gain additional exposure through retail stores.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

MariaVi

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:44:04 PM

If you will be a sys asset why will you make your ico in eth?
Also, if you will be a sys AND eth token does that mean there will be 2x880 million tokens?
If yes how will the other 880m be used?
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:15:09 AM

If you will be a sys asset why will you make your ico in eth?
Also, if you will be a sys AND eth token does that mean there will be 2x880 million tokens?
If yes how will the other 880m be used?

SYS market capitalization at the moment is $33 million, probably around half of that is tied in masternodes, some of it is in cold wallets. Thus if we tried to raise our full ICO amount in SYS it would create a significant disturbance in the market.
For one that can cause legal problems for the Tryvium Company LTD, and it would also result in a loss of value of the gathered funds for us when we would sell the obtained SYS to pay our running expenses.

A SYSX token fluidly converts from an ETH token to a SYS asset, thus the total number of TYM tokens will always be 880 million, but the ration between the ETH & SYS will automatically change at every block depending on how users are using the TYM.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

kiraclit

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:14:36 PM

As far as i know owners of large hotels are not easily approachable so i don't see how your business side of the app can get any adoption...unless you have some industry connections.
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:31:38 AM

As far as i know owners of large hotels are not easily approachable so i don't see how your business side of the app can get any adoption...unless you have some industry connections.

Indeed we have some industry connections - two of our founders are hotel owners.
Aside from industry connections, we also have an extensive client acquisition plan, which ranges from heavy online marketing to in-person on-site pitching.

Because of this, we are confident client acquisition will not be a big issue.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:58:26 PM

Indeed we have some industry connections - two of our founders are hotel owners.
Aside from industry connections, we also have an extensive client acquisition plan, which ranges from heavy online marketing to in-person on-site pitching.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
it was very supportive to make Tryvium known to the clients,
if 2 founders tried to promote Tryvium it was very good. I'm glad you can interact with us here

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:52:12 PM

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
it was very supportive to make Tryvium known to the clients,
if 2 founders tried to promote Tryvium it was very good. I'm glad you can interact with us here

Thank you, we are doing our best to communicate our updates and respond to any questions on all channels  Smiley
Besides BCT, we also continually monitor our official Twitter, FB, instagram and Telegram accounts.
All questions, comments and suggestions are always welcome 🙏

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: