Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏝🛳🏂 [ANN] [Pre-ICO] [ICO] Tryvium [$TYM] - Your next traveling partner 🔝🍹  (Read 1331 times)
Hiyatus (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:38:35 AM

Special Announcement

We are pleased to announce that we were awarded a presentation booth on the Malta AI & Blockchain summit 2019.

You can visit us at the summit on 23. May and 24. May. You will be able to talk with the founders and ask them anything!

More about the summit: https://maltablockchainsummit.com/

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

angelacrig

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:07:44 PM

Do you plan to partner with smartphone manufacturers like Sirin Labs to distribute your app natively?
Or will your app be available strictly on Google-play?
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:37:24 AM

Do you plan to partner with smartphone manufacturers like Sirin Labs to distribute your app natively?
Or will your app be available strictly on Google-play?

We are investigating that option. It certainly holds benefits both for us and for smartphone manufacturers, but for now we cannot give a definitive answer to the community.
Thank you for your understanding.

We can say however that in the long-term it is on our "wish list", but does not carry any priority for now.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:05:57 PM

All beautifully written, wakes you to work as stated by the team? I was an investor in a similar company, if I'm not mistaken EthereumAlps. At the end I'm at the broken trough. And now I am wary of such kind of projects. Therefore, we need real results, not just text on paper.

Hi @BY_ATOM

We feel your pain as many from our team personally had the same experiences.

To ease your fears we have monthly development updates on Medium (https://medium.com/@tryvium), the next one - No.4 - is due very soon.
And we will be releasing the Tryvium Platform already in the Alpha stage so you can see tangible progress as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
Thank you for your answer, I will keep an eye on the project and monitor its development. I hope the project will really be popular and will benefit investors and users.

Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:35:25 PM

All beautifully written, wakes you to work as stated by the team? I was an investor in a similar company, if I'm not mistaken EthereumAlps. At the end I'm at the broken trough. And now I am wary of such kind of projects. Therefore, we need real results, not just text on paper.

Hi @BY_ATOM

We feel your pain as many from our team personally had the same experiences.

To ease your fears we have monthly development updates on Medium (https://medium.com/@tryvium), the next one - No.4 - is due very soon.
And we will be releasing the Tryvium Platform already in the Alpha stage so you can see tangible progress as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
Thank you for your answer, I will keep an eye on the project and monitor its development. I hope the project will really be popular and will benefit investors and users.

I also hope that we will all be able to keep abreast of the progress of this project because then I think we will not miss information but it all depends on the decisions of each person

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:59:56 PM

What is the status of the alpha version of your app?

And any luck of potential partnership with EU hotels?
Any sign of positive response from them?
Or have you started communicating with them regarding your platform?
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:44:57 AM

yes, that's right, the most important thing about the platform for booking hotels, apartments, B & B and other accommodations is partnership, without that partnership won't live, so does the team start looking for partnerships, partnerships with hotels, apartments and others?
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:35:52 AM

yes, that's right, the most important thing about the platform for booking hotels, apartments, B & B and other accommodations is partnership, without that partnership won't live, so does the team start looking for partnerships, partnerships with hotels, apartments and others?
Does the team currently have partners for all of them and if I haven't, I hope the team can have it soon and I'm also sure for sure now the team is also busy looking for partners, hopefully in the future success for this project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:16:07 AM

Does the team currently have partners for all of them and if I haven't, I hope the team can have it soon and I'm also sure for sure now the team is also busy looking for partners, hopefully in the future success for this project

The Tryvium Platform alpha version is progressing on schedule. The next development update will be released in under 2 weeks.

Preliminary response from hotel owners has been very positive.
At the moment we are conducting deeper research into potential partnerships.
That is all we can disclose publicly. Thank you for understanding and support  Smiley 🙏

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 07:33:37 PM

The Tryvium Platform alpha version is progressing on schedule. The next development update will be released in under 2 weeks.

Preliminary response from hotel owners has been very positive.
At the moment we are conducting deeper research into potential partnerships.
That is all we can disclose publicly. Thank you for understanding and support  Smiley 🙏

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

In which countries of the world, first of all, are you looking for partners? What market do you focus on? Europe? Asia? America? Africa? The project is really interesting, the main promotion and development of partner networks.

Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:52:31 AM

In which countries of the world, first of all, are you looking for partners? What market do you focus on? Europe? Asia? America? Africa? The project is really interesting, the main promotion and development of partner networks.

We are primarily looking within the European Union, as it is the easiest to start due to our location.
After we have a certain traction among EU hotel owners we will expand our reach to Asia, USA and Canada, and later Malaysia, Middle-east and Africa.
Since we will be lunching the Alpha version of the Platform at the point when people are already predominantly booking winter holidays, we are putting emphasis on non-seaside hotels.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

Anilin5

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:57:37 PM

As i understood your end goal is to enable paying everything from your mobile app (i am assuming this because of the cocktail you mentioned at the end of your OP). This would mean we could pay for absolutely everything on trips via your app, even pre-order stuff so it’s ready once come to the beach, restaurant, etc… I love the idea!
If you manage to do this TYM will be one of the top coins.
BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:32:22 PM

As i understood your end goal is to enable paying everything from your mobile app (i am assuming this because of the cocktail you mentioned at the end of your OP). This would mean we could pay for absolutely everything on trips via your app, even pre-order stuff so it’s ready once come to the beach, restaurant, etc… I love the idea!

I missed the part where it is said that through their application it will be possible to pay all on the train. I thought it was just the flight and the hotel. Can you show me where that moment is?

Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:09:39 AM

Yes, this is our long-term goal, however it is still very distant.
First we will build a large hotel-base and traveling community.
After this we will focus on transport and restaurants.
In the final stage we intend to expand to all other services a tourist requires.

I missed the part where it is said that through their application it will be possible to pay all on the train. I thought it was just the flight and the hotel. Can you show me where that moment is?

We have not emphasized this part as it is far in the future, but we hinted on it at the end of our ANN, in the 'Just Imagine' heading.
To sum it up:
You come to a hotel, register and just walk in your room - without any additional payments and complications. You walk out and head to the beach, a spot is already reserved for you and a cocktail is on the way.
No need to get out of the sun lounger to pay for the cocktail, your smartphone already took care of it.
As you are lying on the exotic beach, cocktail in hand and a nice breeze in your hair, your thoughts turn to  a nice juicy dinner. Pizza, something exotic, something local, all orderable with a flick of your finger.

No train has been mentioned, however planes, ships, trains and even buses can end-up on our list.
But, as stated in the beginning, that is still a long time away.

Thank you for your great questions.
Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

*Edited: fixed a poorly placed quote tag

ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:15:50 AM

Hello Team ! Planned promotions and sweepstakes free tours ? It would be cool and would attract more users
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:34:05 AM

Hello Team ! Planned promotions and sweepstakes free tours ? It would be cool and would attract more users

Bounty coming up  Wink

We will also award a few free bookings after Tryvium Platform alpha or beta lunch.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:22:20 AM

Special Announcement

The Tryvium Airdrop and Bounty ANN is live.

More information at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5146374.msg51180503#msg51180503

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 08:00:36 PM

Bounty coming up  Wink

We will also award a few free bookings after Tryvium Platform alpha or beta lunch.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
By the way it is a very good idea to attract bounty hunters to promote the project. I am sure that many people will want to take part in this project and help in the dissemination of information in social networks.

Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:25:24 AM

By the way it is a very good idea to attract bounty hunters to promote the project. I am sure that many people will want to take part in this project and help in the dissemination of information in social networks.

Thank you, indeed bounties add greatly to a project's recognisability.
We have allocated considerable funds to this and expanded our team, as bounties are good for more than just spreading the word - they are also a great opportunity for SEO  Wink
Thus we will be building several blogs during the bounty period.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:14:49 PM

Thank you, indeed bounties add greatly to a project's recognisability.
We have allocated considerable funds to this and expanded our team, as bounties are good for more than just spreading the word - they are also a great opportunity for SEO  Wink
Thus we will be building several blogs during the bounty period.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team
Please name the start dates of the bounty, if known. I will take part in it with great pleasure and invite my friends. If the alpha version works well, you will attract a large audience. The holiday season is just beginning.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: