Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion on 'Bitcoin and Friends' Animation Series on Youtube  (Read 250 times)
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:19:40 AM

The first minutes i was a bit doubtful but i liked the first episode. Shared it in of topic when i spotted the video.
Anyone knows when epi 2 will be released ?

Edit: found the answer here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128762.msg50548951#msg50548951
According to their website, they want donations before the episode will be released,  so next episode needs a sponsor to be released.
They need 2,77 bitcoins before we can watch it.
Seriously? Isnt it too much for the video? Also they can already get a good profit from youtube and we can help by just sharing the video on social media and etc..

BTW I find the video so funny I didnt get bored on the whole 22mins.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:31:58 AM

The first minutes i was a bit doubtful but i liked the first episode. Shared it in of topic when i spotted the video.
Anyone knows when epi 2 will be released ?

Edit: found the answer here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128762.msg50548951#msg50548951
According to their website, they want donations before the episode will be released,  so next episode needs a sponsor to be released.
They need 2,77 bitcoins before we can watch it.
Seriously? Isnt it too much for the video? Also they can already get a good profit from youtube and we can help by just sharing the video on social media and etc..

BTW I find the video so funny I didnt get bored on the whole 22mins.

2k and 77 bitcoins as donations ? wow that was indeed too much  . its not that hard to create a video nowadays because theres alot of software and tools for video creation that are now available for free on the internet  . bitcoins is also hard to obtain nowadays due to the increasing value   .  btw speaking of donations , there were also asking for donations here in the forum its for the purspose of helping some children  but they only recieve small amount of bitcoin .  imo that was more important than this bitcoin video   . so how can they expect alot of donation ?
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:59:32 AM

It really doesn't matter much since the stuff is on YouTube. It simply means that only those on the  Internet get to view it. That leaves out the illiterate and non-internet suavy dudes. We need this "Barney Bitcoin and Friends" cartoon series on terrestrial TV so that we can get more folks into the community, and not some YouTube channel.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:32:45 PM

It really doesn't matter much since the stuff is on YouTube. It simply means that only those on the  Internet get to view it. That leaves out the illiterate and non-internet suavy dudes. We need this "Barney Bitcoin and Friends" cartoon series on terrestrial TV so that we can get more folks into the community, and not some YouTube channel.

Lol. Goodluck on that dude. Goodluck getting tv networks to show that. But btc caters mainly to internet literate people since it is internet based. It doesn't really give much information about crypto and btc but i can raise awareness if it gets enough following.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Hardtolife

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:46:14 PM

Lol. Goodluck on that dude. Goodluck getting tv networks to show that. But btc caters mainly to internet literate people since it is internet based. It doesn't really give much information about crypto and btc but i can raise awareness if it gets enough following.
I think the same as you. Maybe only people who live on the internet know and maybe by entering YouTube, more people are expected to know and deepen it. But as you say, the lack of information about BTC and crypto might be the fact, so if you want to be more complete, you can ask people who have studied crypto and btc. because seeing and asking directly may be easier to understand by asking directly.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: