Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:21:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepare for March 16 Dip  (Read 15173 times)
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:30:52 AM

Such dip. So volume.

Why does this keep happening? Are people just that bored? Trolls and retards should just be ignored.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:45:56 AM

Such dip. So volume.

Why does this keep happening? Are people just that bored? Trolls and retards should just be ignored.

it's natural. the nubs were crying moon again today in full force, there goes the last support. now we need to find natural resistance. the BTCe troll box is a nice indicator, but that's not what is moving the market.....

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:28:26 PM

Maybe his brilliant Autistic friend was looking at the wrong chart, AuroraCoin crashed 78% today Cheesy

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:34:36 PM

1. It's now March 17

2. $15 is a major dip?

Wouldnt be the first time OP failed.

lol  Grin Grin Grin

I don't really see where the OP failed. We are March 17th and the pennant is breaking to the downside.

it certainly does feel like the markets want to go downwards, if resistance is broken we might start to see the 500's again.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:40:20 PM

It's down! It's at 619!!  Here comes the massive drop!  Don't panic sell! hehe.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 01:56:52 PM

cosmotard

I assume by deleting my post you agreed to our 1btc bet ....

So here we are and no dip ...so pay up biatch !!!

Or do u need 1 more day for your +/- 2 days ...ok I ll be back on the 18th with friends to collect my money  Cool

Cosmofly obviously loaded with BTC and has powerful friends in BTT. Everyone post with critcism got deleted even mine. I even posted pic of his beautiful girlfriend but that got deleted.

Reminds me of the mighty repitelia same used to happen!

This thread isn't self moderated, how did your posts get deleted? Forum Mod?

Correct. And not just me

I'm also unimpressed about the number of posts that have been removed. Especially on a thread that was clearly utterly inane from the very start. I don't think that anyone really took seriously the suggestion that at an unspecified point in the near future, the price of btc would drop by an unspecified amount.
Cosmofly got the replies he deserved.
How long until this one is deleted?
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:09:15 PM

1. It's now March 17

2. $15 is a major dip?

Wouldnt be the first time OP failed.

lol  Grin Grin Grin

I don't really see where the OP failed. We are March 17th and the pennant is breaking to the downside.

CRUSHING LOSSES

My streets are bleeding.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:26:50 PM

"+/- 2"

This is only the start of the +1, we still have another, if we end up in $500+ ranges by +2, I think you guys will owe him a huge apology 
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:41:28 PM

"+/- 2"

This is only the start of the +1, we still have another, if we end up in $500+ ranges by +2, I think you guys will owe him a huge apology 

Huge "apology".  Right, let me start working on that.  Roll Eyes
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 02:56:38 PM

"+/- 2"

Perhaps you're right. But just so we're clear:
1) You believe that OP has an autistic savant friend who can predict btc price with uncanny accuracy?
2) You believe this uncanny accuracy should nevertheless be stated in vague terms of a 4-day window?
3) Ditto no detail on what constitutes a 'dip' (5%? 50%?)?
4) You think the whole digression about the 'girlfriend' was in good taste?
5) You've checked cosmofly's other posts and know that this kind of crap is entirely out of character?

Just to nail my own colours to the mast, I'm not expecting to do any apologising, coincidental dip or otherwise.
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:10:35 PM

$10 dip

Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 03:34:12 PM

"+/- 2"

1) You believe that OP has an autistic savant friend who can predict btc price with uncanny accuracy?
2) You believe this uncanny accuracy should nevertheless be stated in vague terms of a 4-day window?
5) You've checked cosmofly's other posts and know that this kind of crap is entirely out of character?

Just to nail my own colours to the mast, I'm not expecting to do any apologising, coincidental dip or otherwise.

What is so hard to believe? Nowadays a lot of people have autistic savant friend  Cheesy

All I will say is that they clearly don't make autistic savants like they used to.
Armis

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:08:18 PM

"+/- 2"

Oh, there's no surprise there, you represent the norm here, people who are quick to curse and slow to praise.       

As for me, I encourage the OP to try to develop whatever senses he and/or his friend are trying to work with, in the right setting it might prove useful.

Savants are rarely appreciated by the larger audience, I'm in the smaller audience that does appreciated them for whatever they bring to the table of life ,to share with the rest of us. 

As for all of the other contentions, I don't care his girl and I'm not motivated to look at his past posts.

It doesn't matter to me if it's true, a hoax, revelation, inspiration, hacked account tolling, or whatever I've learned long ago that opportunities come in very strange ways, those who are able to recognize them are those who will benefit the most. 
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:13:46 PM

"+/- 2"

Oh, there's no surprise there, you represent the norm here, people who are quick to curse and slow to praise.       

As for me, I encourage the OP to try to develop whatever senses he and/or his friend are trying to work with, in the right setting it might prove useful.

Savants are rarely appreciated by the larger audience, I'm in the smaller audience that does appreciated them for whatever they bring to the table of life ,to share with the rest of us. 

As for all of the other contentions, I don't care his girl and I'm not motivated to look at his past posts.

It doesn't matter to me if it's true, a hoax, revelation, inspiration, hacked account tolling, or whatever I've learned long ago that opportunities come in very strange ways, those who are able to recognize them are those who will benefit the most. 

Odd assumption to make about me given the rest of this thread, but since your post otherwise makes almost no sense at all I don't care to debate it. Good luck with your speculating based on cosmofly's insights, anyway.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:25:02 PM

I'd call this "benefit of the doubt".  I'd then counter with "The boy who cried wolf".

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:47:22 PM

there will be a major yummy dip.

Sorry OP, but it's hard to take your post seriously Tongue

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Armis

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:20:40 PM

I'd call this "benefit of the doubt".  I'd then counter with "The boy who cried wolf".

Look deeper my friend, there's a reason why the 'boy cried wolf', focus on the 'benefit' and less on the 'doubt', that's how you find and maximize rare opportunities.

Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:22:18 PM

I'd wish that the "maybe girlfriend Asian or not" had survived in this thread, it would have made so much more sense now.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:29:08 PM

I'd wish that the "maybe girlfriend Asian or not" had survived in this thread, it would have made so much more sense now.

Yes. But not THAT much more...
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:16:02 PM

I don't really understand general forum linguo, but when someone says "my autistic friend", is that just another way of saying "SWIM" or "AFOF"?  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: