Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Teamwork Will Raise XRP Up  (Read 201 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:13:24 AM

Blog Location: https://xrpcommunity.blog/teamwork-will-raise-xrp-up/

Teamwork is crucial for helping us raise XRP's profile to new heights! I describe why & cover all the latest news in today's blog:

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬:  China's National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) lists crypto mining as an activity it recommends be phased out; and Warren Davidson reintroduces the Token Taxonomy Act.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: A huge donation is made to San Francisco State University; xRapid wins an award; Bitstamp is awarded a New York State BitLicense while Bittrex is declined; and the community continues to track xRapid volumes.

𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: A new web monetization-enabled video conferencing service is highlighted by Coil.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Wietse Wind adds a new feature to the XRP Tip Bot; XRPL Labs asks for volunteer beta testers; and David Oliver's proposal to Skype garners just over 2,000 votes thus far.

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1116657803068936192

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:56:13 AM

I don't think it's just teamwork that will raise the price of xrp but changing the project idea because a lot of persons don't buy the idea of being a centralized platform in the blockchain space, this is totally against the original vision of satoshi and might not work unless a lot of money is being pumped into the platform in order to cause an increase in price, I believe this is what we are going to see happen to xrp just to cause an hype in the project and direct the attention of investors to ripple instead of other coins.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 09:09:19 AM

do you think XRP can reach to 3$ again?  Huh it has been stable at ~0.35$ for a long time.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 09:13:47 AM

it is stable, and i do not think that it will rise soon, since there is a lot of supply that could be entered in the market in case of rise, for me XRP has a worst perspective from the group of 10 major coins, including ADA
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:12:47 AM

centralize coins are only going up or down based on their companies behavior. something like stocks since all depends on the Ripple foundation since it is already centralized and is in full control of them.
and in this context since XRP is a pump and dump coin, the only way to "raise XRP up" is with another pump.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 10:36:49 AM

Blog Location: https://xrpcommunity.blog/teamwork-will-raise-xrp-up/

Teamwork is crucial for helping us raise XRP's profile to new heights! I describe why & cover all the latest news in today's blog:

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬:  China's National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) lists crypto mining as an activity it recommends be phased out; and Warren Davidson reintroduces the Token Taxonomy Act.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: A huge donation is made to San Francisco State University; xRapid wins an award; Bitstamp is awarded a New York State BitLicense while Bittrex is declined; and the community continues to track xRapid volumes.

𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: A new web monetization-enabled video conferencing service is highlighted by Coil.

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬: Wietse Wind adds a new feature to the XRP Tip Bot; XRPL Labs asks for volunteer beta testers; and David Oliver's proposal to Skype garners just over 2,000 votes thus far.

I hope you enjoy the read!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1116657803068936192

This is literally a hype that is created in a way that aims to induce a market increase of XRP based on people that is considered as crypto enthusiast such as David Oliver. I barely believe XRP does it the way it was meant, but basing the judgement on votes will not going to be precise at all.

Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 04:21:18 PM

I don't think it's just teamwork that will raise the price of xrp but changing the project idea because a lot of persons don't buy the idea of being a centralized platform ...

How is it centralized?  Can you provide a source or supporting statement that I can't debunk within 30 seconds? 

Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 12:24:06 AM

I always believe in teamwork, teamwork can raise the price, with effective teamwork, nothing is impossible. I. Can predicted with time, Xrp can do $2

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:34:01 AM

They can do whatever they want and can in promoting XRP but still many in the cryptocurrency community, still do not like a centralized token lording over the decentralized tokens, that will be a big joke on us, I'm just too glad that Ethereum got back their position from XRP.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:14:05 AM

do you think XRP can reach to 3$ again?  Huh it has been stable at ~0.35$ for a long time.
with all the speculation and bad rumors about XRP, I think it's difficult.
if only the team could solve the problem of investor distrust, it might be possible, even though the possibility was small. xrapid is good, I like it. but unfortunately this is still not enough to make investors believe in XRP.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:26:42 AM

I don't think it's just teamwork that will raise the price of xrp but changing the project idea because a lot of persons don't buy the idea of being a centralized platform ...

How is it centralized?  Can you provide a source or supporting statement that I can't debunk within 30 seconds? 

Are you being serious?

There is no doubt that XRP is a centralized project run by a single foundation. Who owns most of everything that is in circulation.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:56:17 AM

Sorry if you got stuck buying at that $3 ATH but I honestly don't think Ripple will get back there. At least, not this 2019. That was a hell of a pump and dump. Sincerely I don't even get the reason people are patronising Ripple. It's one of a bogus cryptocurrency for me, just like Dogecoin. I own a few Dogecoin but the don't have a single XRP. I hate coins whose supplies are in billions. It drags the price down.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:13:55 AM

Ever since the announcement of JP Morgon's coin, the price of XRP fell a lot XRP needs a good come back because I already suffered big loss here.

BINTEX