Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet  (Read 5374 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:23:11 PM

The idea is very interesting, it is a pity that you will not be able to implement it.
Because the government won't let you do it.

Why wouldn't the government would approve? What may happen is the difficulty of approval - homogolation with the country in which you want to use the BOB or the phone.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eduardstal

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:35:46 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:42:44 PM by mprep

Differences between FX coin and NPXS please? Will both be on FX chain??? If yes when??? What do i need to do???

I'll include a picture that explains the difference between FX and NPXS.
Both of them will be part of the Function X chain, there will be a swap from NPXS (erc20) to NPXS (Fx blockchain). This swap will be announced after the launch of the main-net so for now, you just need to wait for an announcement from the team's twitter (PundiXLabs).

https://imgur.com/a/CSNW8jy

The idea is very interesting, it is a pity that you will not be able to implement it.

Why wouldn't the government would approve? What may happen is the difficulty of approval - homogolation with the country in which you want to use the BOB or the phone.

It's very unlikely the team will experience difficulties with the government since there are a lot of benefits from using blockchain for their ecosystems. They have already established a partnership with Dubai (ebooc), you can read more about it at this blog post: https://medium.com/p/4ebd48a3c244

I'm expecting more announcements such as the one from above in the near future Smiley
seadk

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:51:54 AM

We need more articles to spread the news about Function X to the world.
This is one of the best project and concept so far in blockchain.
qwe2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:53:59 AM

Which countries are more likely?
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:52:58 AM

In my personal opinion, more countries are open for Blockchain technology, and this solution is visionary.
Which goverment do you think will not approve Blockchain phone?
seadk

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:55:30 AM

Agree, think of internet in the beginning and our current situation.
Blockchain will not more devices to implement and daily stuffs like phone is one of the key
indrawinrt (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:23:53 AM

(UPDATE)
Pre-order is coming soon: World's 1st #blockchain phone powered by f(x). Head to https://functionx.io/   and hit the 'subscribe' button to be the first to get #XPhone offers & #FunctionX news.

Link: https://twitter.com/FUNCTIONX_IO/status/1146368293453697024
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:08:12 AM

(UPDATE)
Pre-order is coming soon: World's 1st #blockchain phone powered by f(x). Head to https://functionx.io/   and hit the 'subscribe' button to be the first to get #XPhone offers & #FunctionX news.

Link: https://twitter.com/FUNCTIONX_IO/status/1146368293453697024

I hope the update given by you on July 3rd, so what was the latest updates about the Xphone release date? Any specific dates mentioned by the company yet? Really amazing news from the function(x) company, we should wait and see how far this Xphone will get a reputation in the market.

You can check in here: https://functionx.io/#/bob
Delivery timeline on Q4, so pre-order will open soon. Wink
btcBo

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:52:26 AM

Hello, the functione x project is managed by pundi x team members?
eduardstal

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:06:56 AM

Hey!

Function X was created by Pundi X Labs, therefore the team members who are part of Pundi X are also part of the Function X project.
btcBo

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:57:09 PM

Hey!

Function X was created by Pundi X Labs, therefore the team members who are part of Pundi X are also part of the Function X project.

Is the function x coin listed in any exchanges? When can we expect to see it listed in binance?
supermarioo

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:43:35 PM

Hi, quick question. Is Fx blockchain gonna be proof of work? (PoW).

Thanks, can you mine fx coin?Huh
seadk

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:49:32 PM

Hey!

Is the function x coin listed in any exchanges? When can we expect to see it listed in binance?

Kucoin, bithumb global, bittrex

Sooner or later, will hit bigger exchanges
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:58:42 PM

Function X has the potential to overtake the whole industry thanks to the decentralized Fx ecosystem. Imagine that everything will be decentralized - internet could be for the first time in the history decentralized and everything on the internet such as payments or datas will be more protected and secure.  Cool

Yes, F(X) is decentralized. At least it is claimed so. But do you know why is decentralization good? Decentralization is one of great advantages of cryptocurrencies, because we can use them without third party involvement especially governments in payments and transactions. With decentralization, our privacy is also protected.
But, do you really think F(x) is working without third parties involvement? Do you think users privacy is protected? My answer is "NO". Visit F(x)'s medium and see how many countries are excluded from staking and converting of Pundi X tokens.

Yes, I know about the problem. Currently there is no altcoin that is fully decentralized, but it is a good step for decentralization.
Only time could help in this case. Look for example at Binance DEX, they claim to be decentralized, but it takes a time.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 03:58:31 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2019, 04:15:01 PM by Fedor111

Hi friends,I love this project Smiley
The PUNDIX team created the XPOS ecosystem to use cryptocurrency payments and produced the XPOS device with which it became possible.They then created an ecosystem FUNCTION X to implement intellectual solution and created a XPhone(BOB) with which it became possible. Thus, PUNDIX on a personal example shows us all how these technologies can work. In my opinion this is the perfect marketing.They don't just talk ,they create. I think this is the main difference between PUNDIX and all other projects. I think most here, as elsewhere, have little understanding of the structure of the technology as product developers understand it, but everyone without exception can see the new possibilities of these technologies. And all this not only on paper,but also in life  Smiley

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:01:55 PM

In my personal opinion, more countries are open for Blockchain technology, and this solution is visionary.

The country may not approve due to maintaining access to "Privacy" of your population.
seadk

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:49:43 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:44:50 PM by mprep

The country may not approve due to maintaining access to "Privacy" of your population.

I think its only China who want to maintain privacy ?
I dont get it

Function X is created by Pundi X Labs.
It stated in Function X website https://functionx.io/#/faq
Blue Stitch

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:13:36 AM

Hi, quick question. Is Fx blockchain gonna be proof of work? (PoW).

Thanks, can you mine fx coin?Huh

Hey there!

The mechanism behind f(x) Coin generation is the Proof of Service concept (PoS).

The TGE(Token Generation Event) has generated 20% of the total f(x) Coin supply. The rest of the f(x) Coins will be generated through PoS and be given out to the service providers over 15 years.
Service providers play a critical role in developing the f(x) ecosystem. Hence, a tipping jar (the concept is similar to mining) is set up to motivate and facilitate “miners” from other platforms to shift to the f(x) ecosystem and become part of the f(x) infrastructure service providers as well as encourage new service providers to take shape and offer their services to further develop the f(x) ecosystem.
qwe2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:21:22 AM

I think its only China who want to maintain privacy ?
I dont get it

There is no absolute privacy, China in your mouth, many people are very free
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:04:54 AM

Blockchain Internet? A joke? This is impossible to implement
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: