Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet  (Read 5366 times)
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 09:03:32 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2019, 03:11:13 PM by Fedor111

And one more question, when you are in x mode,but this time you get a call on Android,will you see this call or message??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:38:50 AM

And another question, when you are in mode X, and you at this time call on a regular phone,will this call be seen?

If you want to call on a regular mode, you need to use the non-Blockchain mode.
I think so.
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 11:56:23 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2019, 03:12:08 PM by Fedor111

And another question, when you are in mode X, and you at this time call on a regular phone,will this call be seen?

I think so.
When you are in x mode,but this time you get a call on Android,will you see this call or message??

adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:24:03 PM

I think so.
When you are in x mode,but this time you get a call on Android,will you see this call or message??

I would also like to know the answer to this question. However, if think logically, then most likely you will not see. Since the XPhone will work in X mode.
Think for yourself - the X mode was created to protect your data (calls, SMS). If you are in this mode and at the same time talking on a regular telephone, what kind of data protection can be discussed?
Yartis

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:42:35 PM

What happens to XPOS with function X?
irtaris

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:08:08 PM

Utility of fx coin? what is it about? the coin.
supermarioo

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:08:38 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:47:55 PM by mprep

I see you replace http with fxtp why??

Hello is true i can stake npxs and get fx , help me, how?

This guide is broken into 3 sections:
1. Staking instructions
2. FAQ
3. Staking calculation and withdrawal

Staking Instructions
Please note that staking for f(x) tokens is NOT mandatory. It’s optional for NPXS and NPXSXEM holders to get f(x) tokens through a staking process.
To participate in the staking process, please follow the instructions:
Download the NEW version of the official XWallet app at https://xwallet.pundix.com and register your account. The new version will be available on March 10, 2019.
Click “Card” and add the f(x) card
Complete the new KYC process. (Only successful KYC approved participants can stake and withdraw the f(x) tokens.)
Allocate the amount of NPXS / NPXSXEM you wish to stake. See below on the 2 ways to allocate your NPXS / NPXSXEM.
Click “start staking” button on March 20, 2019.
There are additional two ways of allocating your NPXS / NPXSXEM to stake:
Through the XWallet directly. Here is the instruction.
By linking your ERC20 (Instruction)or NEM wallet address (Instruction) to the XWallet. Please do not use the exchange wallet to stake.

FAQ
Why staking for f(x) tokens?
As announced previously, before the launch of the Function X mainnet, 15% of the f(x) tokens from the Token Generation Event (TGE) will be allocated and distributed to the NPXS and NPXSXEM holders who participate in the f(x) Token distribution via the staking process.
This means you will receive additional f(x) tokens without converting your NPXS/NPXSXEM through staking process.
The f(x) Token is an ERC20 token and will be eligible for a 1:1 swap for f(x) Coin after the f(x) mainnet is launched.
How are the F(x) tokens distributed if I participate the staking program?
f(x) tokens generated from your staking will be distributed every 7 days after you start the staking process. The distributed f(x) tokens can be withdrawn every 28 days, on the condition that participants follow the instructions provided to complete a simple one-click task of their choice. The staking process will last for 12 months.
Token holders can stop the staking process whenever they want to.
Will I get monthly unlock token while staking?
Yes. Token holders who participate in the staking process will still receive the 11.063% of NPXS and NPXSXEM unlocked tokens until the completion of the accelerated three-month monthly unlock program. For more details on the accelerated unlock program, please read the announcement here.
Can I stake in my private wallet(s)?
Yes, NPXS and NPXSXEM token holders will also have the flexibility to use their private wallet(s) (where they have ownership of their private key) to participate in the staking process.
The XWallet supports multiple private wallet addresses (NOT EXCHANGE ADDRESSES) for decentralized staking so that the holders don’t need to move their tokens out of their private wallets to participate in the f(x) token staking process.
Please note that exchange addresses will not be supported in this staking process. Also, do not share your private key with anyone. Your private key is NOT required to stake.
Do I need to do KYC to stake?
Yes. To ensure compliance, we require ALL Token Holders who participate in the staking process to successfully complete and update their Know-Your-Customer (KYC) verification on the new version of the XWallet.
As greater compliance is demanded by exchanges, banks, insurers, regulatory agencies and KYC providers, token holders from the following countries are excluded from staking and conversion of the f(x) tokens in the XWallet app: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Cote d’ Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
For those who fail to get verified by the KYC for staking and conversion of f(x) token, Pundi X has no obligation to disclose the detail of why the applicant failed to get verified.
All the users can perform XWallet’s default features as normal with or without upgrading their KYC status.
When does the staking officially start?
To allow the participants have enough time to update their KYC status, the staking will start at 10:00:00 am GMT+8 on March 20, 2019.

Staking calculation and withdrawal
Total NPXS / NPXSXEM available to be staked = NPXS deposit to f(x) card + NPXS / NPXSXEM in the successfully paired wallets.
The staking amount is calculated daily. The Pundi X team will perform a daily random snapshot.
If the holders decide to increase the staking amount, the additional f(x) allocation will be calculated 24 hours after the NPXS/NPXSXEM deposit is successfully completed.
Increasing or decreasing the staking amount will affect the amount of f(x) token you will receive.
Your FX token (daily) = (the total of NPXS+NPXSXEM allocated for staking) x 0.0000493%
For every 100k NPXS/ NPXSXEM to stake, the holder can get approximately 18 f(x) tokens in 12 months or 1.5 f(x) tokens in a month or 0.05 f(x) tokens in a day, assume the holder completes all the actions required for staking in the XWallet app.
Staking requires the holders to sign into the XWallet app to unlock the next session every 7 days. The f(x) tokens will be unlocked and available for withdrawal after a completion of four 7-day sessions (28 days). To withdraw f(x) tokens, the holders will be required to perform a task, such as sharing on social media channels, in-store transactions with XPOS merchants, or transfer. Successfully complete the new KYC process before the withdrawal is needed.
The next stage of 28-day staking requires the participants to click “start staking” to continue the staking. If the participants do not click, the staking of the next stage will not start and XWallet will send a notification reminding the participants to take action.
The Pundi X team has the right to revoke the right of the participant and remove all the f(x) token allocation if the individual is found to be cheating (or taking advantage of potential bugs found) in the system.
Details are subjected to be changed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to pin us on our official Pundi X telegram group at https://t.me/pundix, official twitter account (https://www.twitter.com/pundixlabs) and official Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/pundixlabs/). You can also email us via staking [at] pundix.com.
Again, please beware of the scammers. Our admins will not pin you for sending tokens. Stay safe as well as triple checking the address and amount you input for verification if you choose to stake in private wallets.

Pasted the article here from: https://medium.com/pundix/a-guide-to-staking-npxs-npxsxem-for-f-x-tokens-771b82266941

Wow, thank you for this answer. Well written and so I understood everything. KYC passed and started staking  today by connecting my xwallet with my private mew address! This is so cool. Best company!! YES! To the moon fx and npxs !
irtaris

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:23:17 PM

Hello is true i can stake npxs and get fx , help me, how?

This guide is broken into 3 sections:
1. Staking instructions
2. FAQ
3. Staking calculation and withdrawal

Staking Instructions
Please note that staking for f(x) tokens is NOT mandatory. It’s optional for NPXS and NPXSXEM holders to get f(x) tokens through a staking process.
To participate in the staking process, please follow the instructions:
Download the NEW version of the official XWallet app at https://xwallet.pundix.com and register your account. The new version will be available on March 10, 2019.
Click “Card” and add the f(x) card
Complete the new KYC process. (Only successful KYC approved participants can stake and withdraw the f(x) tokens.)
Allocate the amount of NPXS / NPXSXEM you wish to stake. See below on the 2 ways to allocate your NPXS / NPXSXEM.
Click “start staking” button on March 20, 2019.
There are additional two ways of allocating your NPXS / NPXSXEM to stake:
Through the XWallet directly. Here is the instruction.
By linking your ERC20 (Instruction)or NEM wallet address (Instruction) to the XWallet. Please do not use the exchange wallet to stake.

FAQ
Why staking for f(x) tokens?
As announced previously, before the launch of the Function X mainnet, 15% of the f(x) tokens from the Token Generation Event (TGE) will be allocated and distributed to the NPXS and NPXSXEM holders who participate in the f(x) Token distribution via the staking process.
This means you will receive additional f(x) tokens without converting your NPXS/NPXSXEM through staking process.
The f(x) Token is an ERC20 token and will be eligible for a 1:1 swap for f(x) Coin after the f(x) mainnet is launched.
How are the F(x) tokens distributed if I participate the staking program?
f(x) tokens generated from your staking will be distributed every 7 days after you start the staking process. The distributed f(x) tokens can be withdrawn every 28 days, on the condition that participants follow the instructions provided to complete a simple one-click task of their choice. The staking process will last for 12 months.
Token holders can stop the staking process whenever they want to.
Will I get monthly unlock token while staking?
Yes. Token holders who participate in the staking process will still receive the 11.063% of NPXS and NPXSXEM unlocked tokens until the completion of the accelerated three-month monthly unlock program. For more details on the accelerated unlock program, please read the announcement here.
Can I stake in my private wallet(s)?
Yes, NPXS and NPXSXEM token holders will also have the flexibility to use their private wallet(s) (where they have ownership of their private key) to participate in the staking process.
The XWallet supports multiple private wallet addresses (NOT EXCHANGE ADDRESSES) for decentralized staking so that the holders don’t need to move their tokens out of their private wallets to participate in the f(x) token staking process.
Please note that exchange addresses will not be supported in this staking process. Also, do not share your private key with anyone. Your private key is NOT required to stake.
Do I need to do KYC to stake?
Yes. To ensure compliance, we require ALL Token Holders who participate in the staking process to successfully complete and update their Know-Your-Customer (KYC) verification on the new version of the XWallet.
As greater compliance is demanded by exchanges, banks, insurers, regulatory agencies and KYC providers, token holders from the following countries are excluded from staking and conversion of the f(x) tokens in the XWallet app: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Cote d’ Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
For those who fail to get verified by the KYC for staking and conversion of f(x) token, Pundi X has no obligation to disclose the detail of why the applicant failed to get verified.
All the users can perform XWallet’s default features as normal with or without upgrading their KYC status.
When does the staking officially start?
To allow the participants have enough time to update their KYC status, the staking will start at 10:00:00 am GMT+8 on March 20, 2019.

Staking calculation and withdrawal
Total NPXS / NPXSXEM available to be staked = NPXS deposit to f(x) card + NPXS / NPXSXEM in the successfully paired wallets.
The staking amount is calculated daily. The Pundi X team will perform a daily random snapshot.
If the holders decide to increase the staking amount, the additional f(x) allocation will be calculated 24 hours after the NPXS/NPXSXEM deposit is successfully completed.
Increasing or decreasing the staking amount will affect the amount of f(x) token you will receive.
Your FX token (daily) = (the total of NPXS+NPXSXEM allocated for staking) x 0.0000493%
For every 100k NPXS/ NPXSXEM to stake, the holder can get approximately 18 f(x) tokens in 12 months or 1.5 f(x) tokens in a month or 0.05 f(x) tokens in a day, assume the holder completes all the actions required for staking in the XWallet app.
Staking requires the holders to sign into the XWallet app to unlock the next session every 7 days. The f(x) tokens will be unlocked and available for withdrawal after a completion of four 7-day sessions (28 days). To withdraw f(x) tokens, the holders will be required to perform a task, such as sharing on social media channels, in-store transactions with XPOS merchants, or transfer. Successfully complete the new KYC process before the withdrawal is needed.
The next stage of 28-day staking requires the participants to click “start staking” to continue the staking. If the participants do not click, the staking of the next stage will not start and XWallet will send a notification reminding the participants to take action.
The Pundi X team has the right to revoke the right of the participant and remove all the f(x) token allocation if the individual is found to be cheating (or taking advantage of potential bugs found) in the system.
Details are subjected to be changed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to pin us on our official Pundi X telegram group at https://t.me/pundix, official twitter account (https://www.twitter.com/pundixlabs) and official Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/pundixlabs/). You can also email us via staking [at] pundix.com.
Again, please beware of the scammers. Our admins will not pin you for sending tokens. Stay safe as well as triple checking the address and amount you input for verification if you choose to stake in private wallets.

Pasted the article here from: https://medium.com/pundix/a-guide-to-staking-npxs-npxsxem-for-f-x-tokens-771b82266941

Wow, thank you for this answer. Well written and so I understood everything. KYC passed and started staking  today by connecting my xwallet with my private mew address! This is so cool. Best company!! YES! To the moon fx and npxs !

OMG!!!!!!! This is so useful. Thanks a lot. Will try staking too now lol..free fx coin
gberts

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:42:33 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:48:24 PM by mprep

This blockchain phone looks just like razer phone which was bought by razer from some chinese company...

The new XPhone (which introduced as BOB "Blok on Blok") has customizable design and each unit of BOB will come with a MOD Assembly Kit, which means that user will build their your own unit, and be able to customize how their BOB looks. You will have complete control over not only your data but also your phone’s look.

More info in here: https://medium.com/functionx/getting-ready-for-the-world-the-first-fully-blockchain-powered-phone-96f1d656bb69

This one is the first new design.
https://i.imgur.com/8zIHrBu.jpg

ello there,

How can someone buy this phone? Is it expensive?

Zac Cheah (CEO and Co-founder) and Pitt Huang (CTO and Co-founder) from Pundi X share with us what Function X is all about, our motivation behind creating it, and how it will power this new era of the decentralized world.
The 5 key components of Function X are:
- Function X Blockchain
- Function X OS
- FXTP (Transmission protocol)
- IPFX (Decentralized file storage system)
- Function X Docker
https://youtu.be/z-EfzJXkJAw
More details added to help community to know more about Function X.

What is f(x) chain?
f(x) chain is a high performance and secure public blockchain. High speed is achieved via both software and hardware implementation (XPOS, XPhone, etc.). More information on the f(x) public blockchain is available in other sections.

What is the f(x) Operating System?

The f(x) Operating System (OS) is an Android-modified blockchain-enabled operating system. Users can switch seamlessly between blockchain and traditional mode. In the blockchain mode, every bit and byte can be fully decentralized including calls, browsers, data storages and text messages. DApps are also housed in the f(x) OS (we will create a strong DApps ecosystem by allowing easy porting of current mobile apps; more on that in the following sections). In regular mode, it supports all Android features including Android apps. More information on the f(x) Operating System is available in the next section.

What is f(x) FXTP?
FXTP is the Function X transmission protocol. As the name suggests, it is a fully decentralized transmission protocol, similar to HTTP. It will allow total decentralization and P2P transmission of data in a distributed network. More information on FXTP is available in the f(x) FXTP subsection.

What is f(x) decentralized docker?
Decentralized docker, i.e. DDocker, is an open platform for developers to build, ship and run distributed applications. More information on the f(x) decentralized docker is available in the f(x) DDocker subsection.

What is f(x) IPFS?
InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a protocol and network designed to store data in a distributed system. More information is available in the f(x) IPFS subsection.

Is there a document for this? Any source? Thanks much man
Blue Stitch

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:09:19 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:49:31 PM by mprep

What happens to XPOS with function X?

XPOS will be upgraded once Function X is ready. XPOS will both operate as a decentralized point-of-sale device and much more as a node. As a node, the XPOS will also be able to get transaction fees and contribute to the decentralized network.

Utility of fx coin? what is it about? the coin.

Services rendered in the ecosystem will be transacted with the f(x) Coin. Possible scenarios include:
For service providers: To get paid by developers, companies and consumers for providing storage nodes, DDocker and speeding up of network connections. The role of service providers will described in other sections.
For consumers: To pay service fees for using DApps, nodes, network resources, storage solutions and other services within the f(x) ecosystem.

For developers: To pay for services and resources rendered in the ecosystem such as smart contract creation, file storage (paid to IPFS service provider), code hosting (paid to DDocker service provider), advertisements (paid to other developers) and others. To get paid by the enterprises or organizations which require the developer’s service.
For enterprises or organizations: To pay for service fees, developer fees and advertisements. Services provided to consumers will be charged and denominated in f(x) Coin.

For phone and hardware manufacturers: To pay for the Function X Operating System customization. Note: we plan to only build a few thousands of the XPhone flagship handsets and leave the rest to third-party manufacturers to build more using our operating system.

For financial institutions: to receive payment for financial services rendered for the ecosystem.

Many more future scenarios.

Hence f(x) Coin can be used as ‘currency’ for the below services:
In-app purchases
Blockchain calls
Smart contract creations
Transaction fees
Advertisements
Hosting fees
etc

We believe f(x) Coin utilization will be invariably higher than coins in traditional chains due to the breadth of the f(x) ecosystem. This includes storage services and network resources on f(x) which will utilize the f(x) Coin as the “fuel” for execution and validation of transactions.

FXTP is different from HTTP because it is an end-to-end transmission whereby your data can be sent, received and displayed based on a consensus mechanism rather than client-server based decision-making. In HTTP, the server (which is controlled by an entity) decides how and if the data is sent (or even monitored), whereas in FXTP, the data is sent out and propagates to the destination based on consensus.

This blockchain phone looks just like razer phone which was bought by razer from some chinese company...

The new XPhone (which introduced as BOB "Blok on Blok") has customizable design and each unit of BOB will come with a MOD Assembly Kit, which means that user will build their your own unit, and be able to customize how their BOB looks. You will have complete control over not only your data but also your phone’s look.

More info in here: https://medium.com/functionx/getting-ready-for-the-world-the-first-fully-blockchain-powered-phone-96f1d656bb69

ello there,

You can subscribe at www.functionx.io to receive the latest updates about BOB.

Also more info can be found at:

https://www.functionx.io/#/bob

Gokhshtein has featured Function X President @DavidBenKay in its August issue about his thoughts of growing talents, startups as well as the opportunities that Function X ecosystem will bring to both developers and users. Read more  https://twitter.com/davidgokhshtein/status/1163623163747610625?s=21

F(X) Chain

What is f(x) chain?
f(x) chain is a set of consensus algorithms in the form of distributed ledger, as part of the Function X ecosystem. The blockchain is the building block of our distributed ledger that stores and verifies transactions including financials, payments, communications (phone calls, file transfers, storage), services (DApps) and more.

Will Function X launch a mainnet?
Yes. The f(x) chain is a blockchain hence there will be a mainnet.

When will the mainnet be launched?
TBA (projected).

How is the Function X blockchain designed?
The f(x) chain is designed based on the philosophy that any blockchain should be able to address real-life market demand of a constantly growing peer-to-peer network. It is a blockchain with high throughput achieved with a combination of decentralized hardware support (XPOS, XPhone, etc.) and open-source software toolkit enhancements.

What are the physical devices that will be connected to the Function X blockchain?
In due course, the XPOS OS will be replaced by the f(x) OS. On the other hand, the XPhone was designed with full f(x) OS integration in mind, from the ground up. After the f(x) OS onboarding, and with adequate stability testings and improvements, XPOS and XPhone will then be connected to the f(x) Chain.

What are the different elements of a block?
Anything that is transmittable over the distributed network can be stored in the block, including but not limited to phone call records, websites, data packets, source code, etc. It is worth noting that throughout these processes, all data are encrypted and only the owner of the private key has the right to decide how the data should be shared, stored, decrypted or even destroyed.

Which consensus mechanism is used?
Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (PBFT).

What are the other implementations of Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (PBFT)?
Flight systems that require very low latency. For example, SpaceX’s flight system, Dragon, uses PBFT design philosophy. [Appendix]

How do you create a much faster public chain?
We believe in achieving higher speed, thus hardware and software configurations matter. If your hardware is limited in numbers or processing power, this will limit the transaction speed which may pose security risks. The Ethereum network consists of about 25,000 nodes spread across the globe now, just two years after it was launched. Meanwhile, the Bitcoin network currently has around 7,000 nodes verifying the network. As for Pundi X, with the deployment plan (by us and our partners) for XPOS, XPhone and potentially other smart devices, we anticipate that we will be able to surpass the number of Bitcoin and Ethereum nodes within 1 to 2 years. There are also plans for a very competitive software implementation of our public blockchain, the details for which we will be sharing in the near future.

Zac Cheah (CEO and Co-founder) and Pitt Huang (CTO and Co-founder) from Pundi X share with us what Function X is all about, our motivation behind creating it, and how it will power this new era of the decentralized world.
The 5 key components of Function X are:
- Function X Blockchain
- Function X OS
- FXTP (Transmission protocol)
- IPFX (Decentralized file storage system)
- Function X Docker
https://youtu.be/z-EfzJXkJAw
More details added to help community to know more about Function X.

What is f(x) chain?
f(x) chain is a high performance and secure public blockchain. High speed is achieved via both software and hardware implementation (XPOS, XPhone, etc.). More information on the f(x) public blockchain is available in other sections.

What is the f(x) Operating System?

The f(x) Operating System (OS) is an Android-modified blockchain-enabled operating system. Users can switch seamlessly between blockchain and traditional mode. In the blockchain mode, every bit and byte can be fully decentralized including calls, browsers, data storages and text messages. DApps are also housed in the f(x) OS (we will create a strong DApps ecosystem by allowing easy porting of current mobile apps; more on that in the following sections). In regular mode, it supports all Android features including Android apps. More information on the f(x) Operating System is available in the next section.

What is f(x) FXTP?
FXTP is the Function X transmission protocol. As the name suggests, it is a fully decentralized transmission protocol, similar to HTTP. It will allow total decentralization and P2P transmission of data in a distributed network. More information on FXTP is available in the f(x) FXTP subsection.

What is f(x) decentralized docker?
Decentralized docker, i.e. DDocker, is an open platform for developers to build, ship and run distributed applications. More information on the f(x) decentralized docker is available in the f(x) DDocker subsection.

What is f(x) IPFS?
InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a protocol and network designed to store data in a distributed system. More information is available in the f(x) IPFS subsection.

Is there a document for this? Any source? Thanks much man

They can be found at FAQ at www.functionx.io.

Direct link: https://www.functionx.io/#/faq

Everyone,

Hit the “subscribe” button at www.functionx.io and be the first to receive exclusive BOB (XPhone) preorder offers!

Don't be late!
supermarioo

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:22:38 AM

FXTP is different from HTTP because it is an end-to-end transmission whereby your data can be sent, received and displayed based on a consensus mechanism rather than client-server based decision-making. In HTTP, the server (which is controlled by an entity) decides how and if the data is sent (or even monitored), whereas in FXTP, the data is sent out and propagates to the destination based on consensus.

Makes sense, cannot wait to see it in action by myself on the BOB phone. Waiting for the pre-orders to open..
gberts

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:25:16 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:51:00 PM by mprep

ello there,

You can subscribe at www.functionx.io to receive the latest updates about BOB.

Also more info can be found at:

https://www.functionx.io/#/bob

Done, subscribed so now I wait for the update! Thanks tons..

I have question again. Kind of new when it comes to buy.. i just like do research first Smiley.

What is the best way currently for someone to buy the FX coin?
supermarioo

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:35:09 AM

I have question again. Kind of new when it comes to buy.. i just like do research first Smiley.

I used both Bittrex and Kucoin but you can see markets always from coinmarketcap. For FX this one dude:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/function-x/#markets

hope i helped u
gberts

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:41:51 AM

I used both Bittrex and Kucoin but you can see markets always from coinmarketcap. For FX this one dude:

hope i helped u

You did man will make an account and buy FX from there
supermarioo

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 12:47:16 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:51:20 PM by mprep

hope i helped u

You did man will make an account and buy FX from there

Happy to hear that... We are all Pundians - Family <3

https://twitter.com/FUNCTIONX_IO/status/1162382922831167488

Oh! Nice, cant wait for this!!
qwe2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:42:49 AM

Can anyone explain in their own words how calls and messages will be available without the Internet???

Without having to go through a telco, all communication done on the blockchain is purely peer-to-peer.

Huh I ask, how will communication work??? From what sources, antennas, signal reception at a distance???

This is my doubt
Freighton

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:39:49 AM

I have a question for the developers of the Xphone. Can I use it without futuristic retro pads (design)?
Eladolle

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 06:42:11 AM

I have a question for the developers of the Xphone. Can I use it without futuristic retro pads (design)?
Are you sure you want to? After lining the phone will serve as protection. If you drop the phone, you'll only damage the trim. And if you have a standard version, it can get damaged. In that case, where are you going to fix it?
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:15:52 AM

The design of XPhone is customize, you can use any design that you want.
Please share to Function X regarding to this.

https://functionx.io/#/bob
supermarioo

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:53:09 AM

Are you sure you want to? After lining the phone will serve as protection. If you drop the phone, you'll only damage the trim. And if you have a standard version, it can get damaged. In that case, where are you going to fix it?

A phone that will not break on its first drop  Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: