Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin is still productive  (Read 14232 times)
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:08:51 PM

Investing into altcoins are still productive but care must be taken which altcoins you invest into. I would admonish looking at altcoins within the first 50 on coinmarketcap. Altcoins within this range have faily good marketcap and daily volume of trade is also good.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:16:32 PM

There are good coins from altcoins , the main thing to choose good coins and especially when coins start bullish trend , I think now is a good time because the bullish trend has come

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:29:39 PM

yes of course the altcoin is still productive, even I am still loyal to use it for long-term investment and daily trading. but with some of the top altcoins in the marketcap like ethereum, EOS and BNB. I can benefit from this altcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:56:19 PM

Yes. Altcoin is still productive and its making people earn huge profits hence I'm still loyal to use it as a long term investment because I know its worth. Altcoins will never die out.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:02:47 PM

Yes. Altcoin is still productive and its making people earn huge profits hence I'm still loyal to use it as a long term investment because I know its worth. Altcoins will never die out.
We have nothing to deny that cause altcoin still worthy for our trust and for investment. We know that we are flooded already with shit coins but still, we can see a huge number of the valuable coin compared to them. Thus, it only be a big challenge for us to find those potential coins aside from choosing the top altcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:34:10 PM

yes of course, altcoin with a good team and development will continue to survive, not for those who only look for the benefits of ico fundraising.
so this is only a matter of time for shitcoin / scam.
those who are really serious about developing the project will survive, and also there must be a positive response from investors.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:42:28 PM

A lot of speculation has been made regarding that altcoins are dead we have seen fewer initial coin offering this year ~snip~

Anyway, what altcoins do you mean here, are they new altcoins or top altcoins? I think it should be clearer firstly. For new altcoins, I think they become fewer this year because investors seem not really interested to invest in new altcoins. Many investors prefer to buy top altcoins that can be safer to be their assets. I think it makes sense, during a lot of scams and failed projects, they must be more selective.
You are correct! Most of the time, we prefer to buy top altcoins than new altcoins. We are already done with scamming us. In fact, many new altcoins are experiencing a vast dumped during last partial bull-run season. We have to be clever in picking altcoins and buying top of them are good choice.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:50:06 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 03:09:43 AM by spike420211

Not all altcoins are useful and productive now. Most of them play the role of ballast for cash.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:53:13 PM

I also agree with you.  Altcoins are actually still very promising.  So far,  I got eniugh profits from trading altcoins.  Dividing my funds into some top altcoins for daily trading is very profitable.  But if course we must be careful when choosing what altcoins to be daily traded or long term investment.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:32:38 AM

yes of course, altcoin with a good team and development will continue to survive, not for those who only look for the benefits of ico fundraising.
so this is only a matter of time for shitcoin / scam.
those who are really serious about developing the project will survive, and also there must be a positive response from investors.
That's how many investors see this, with your hard research you'll be able to find projects that will continue to develop, developers who's serious about the project will continue to progress even there's some downside since bear season is also there and investors trust most of the time switch between project to another, team with real capabilities to work and succeed will find ways.
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:52:41 AM

A lot of speculation has been made regarding that altcoins are dead we have seen fewer initial coin offering this year ~snip~

Anyway, what altcoins do you mean here, are they new altcoins or top altcoins? I think it should be clearer firstly. For new altcoins, I think they become fewer this year because investors seem not really interested to invest in new altcoins. Many investors prefer to buy top altcoins that can be safer to be their assets. I think it makes sense, during a lot of scams and failed projects, they must be more selective.

I really agree with the number of altcoins circulating in the current year is less, because Investos certainly certainly saw a lot of fraud last year that made a lot of losses, especially to invest in avoiding mounting losses.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:57:34 AM

A lot of speculation has been made regarding that altcoins are dead we have seen fewer initial coin offering this year and part of those few has been a failed venture.
But never the less that is certainly not the end of altcoins

Running a lost as an altcoin investor can be easy because there are various altcoin out there And so many are poorly managed.

You can cut your losses to some extent by.
*investing in several top altcoin(spread your investment)
*seeking expert opinion
*disregard shilling or FUD
And if you must move a way from established altcoins
*study the volume
*check on the project owners reputation
*compare and contrast the white paper, potential investors and future possibilities of the coin.

And one major key for every cryptocurrency investor is patience and hold I repeat you your altcoin
Altcoins are still productive if only we make wise investment choices in this bear season and not miss out. Expert advice is good but one has to study the market and make the best of it.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:23:58 AM

Not all altcoins are useful and productive now. Most of them play the role of ballast for cash.
only some altcoins are very useful at the moment, because of that, there are still many new ICO or IEO projects that have similar products than before. well, I hope that in the future, this altcoin has benefits that really feel, and of course it is very useful for those who need it.

I agree, not all altcoins are good as investmen, many altcoin are only pump and dump projects. But altcoins that are ranked in the top 100, I think are good as an investment because many have products and also have large transactions every day
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 08:59:32 AM

Its good to invest in top altcoins to be on safer side but we now have many good altcoins that haven't make it to top 20 or even top100 ,its our job to fish these altcoins out to maximize our profits

CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:59:42 AM

only some altcoins are very useful at the moment, because of that, there are still many new ICO or IEO projects that have similar products than before. well, I hope that in the future, this altcoin has benefits that really feel, and of course it is very useful for those who need it.

I agree, not all altcoins are good as investmen, many altcoin are only pump and dump projects. But altcoins that are ranked in the top 100, I think are good as an investment because many have products and also have large transactions every day
I, too, when I choose altcoins, then first of all look at the top-100. Because here are the most promising coins. I am sure that they will survive in the future, unlike the others.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:33:37 AM

I think almost all altcoins , now have no value , for me coins are considered for speculation , only bnb I still consider as a product.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:42:35 AM

A lot of speculation has been made regarding that altcoins are dead we have seen fewer initial coin offering this year and part of those few has been a failed venture.
But never the less that is certainly not the end of altcoins

Running a lost as an altcoin investor can be easy because there are various altcoin out there And so many are poorly managed.

You can cut your losses to some extent by.
*investing in several top altcoin(spread your investment)
*seeking expert opinion
*disregard shilling or FUD
And if you must move a way from established altcoins
*study the volume
*check on the project owners reputation
*compare and contrast the white paper, potential investors and future possibilities of the coin.

And one major key for every cryptocurrency investor is patience and hold I repeat you your altcoin
I actually read a news from a popular news some time ago which said that altcoins will not be productive anymore.  Well in as much as I was taken back a little by the news, I really didn't allow the news get to me because looking at the market,  some altcoins have been doing very well

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:00:40 AM

Agreed because I have been involved in altcoins investment and have had a nice time with my investment. Though there are still more shits altcoins in the market, before investing ensure to carryout your due research before proceeding to make investment. I have choose to invest on the first 11th coins on the coinmarketcap to be sure of my investment and to minimize loss.

DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:05:22 PM

Everybody is jumping into crypto space to build and released their own coins or tokens and many of these devs are just novices ,others just want the insane money from fund raising
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:08:13 PM

why doubt the altcoin, now the new altcoins listed in good exchanges are in the spotlight for traders and investors. some old altcoins also pumped them with updates. everything is still very profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: