Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Know what token you hodl  (Read 2443 times)
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 01:37:10 PM

This actually hits me hard, I am one of those regretting not buying bnb when the price dropped again to around $5, now it appears it may not go lower than $10. This crypto however is filled with uncertainties, there could be possibilities that it would have further dropped again to $1 afterwards. Aside market research, there are some elements of luck associated with these investments

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:39:10 PM

Yes, here is not just an element of good luck, but a solid lottery! I keep a lot of good tokens, but my portfolio is not growing. When will this long-term perspective come? After 5 years, after 10 years? I'm afraid by that time the tokens that I hold will no longer bargain Smiley
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 02:49:28 PM

Knows them everyone That coin should be invested which coins is very demanding for people in the crypto market. From this point i kept some coins BNB, XRP, BTC more demand is justified. If you can afford them as an investment of more days, then future will help you profit.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 03:09:16 PM

thats true . whenever you holding token you should know the next move on your token.
planning should be taken at first time you bought that token. what price and how long holding should be plan too

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:54:37 PM

This is a brief overview for non believers of coin hodling

In 2017, a lot of investors bought binance token at 1$ each and then the token amassed popularity and went to 2$; a lot of incidents and it went back to 1$

In 2018, bnb went as high as 23$, a lot sold at that peak; then it went back to 5$ a lot moaned; many bought back when the token went back to 5$

Now we all know what’s happening to bnb tokens

The basic thing here is... Know what you are holding. If you are holding a good project, no matter what the ups and downs are you will always win in the long term. Holders make the most profit.

NB: This are my opinion and my idea; feel free to contribute; then dyor and trade and invest wisely

As long as you hold a token with a potential project and developments, i think you will be okay.
Therefore, the amount of research and due diligence before holding coin or token will be required.
Not just only holding, but we know why we must holding it for long.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 04:03:59 PM

I think this will all depend to the kind of trader a holder of a token has. If a holder doesn't really know when the price will drop, he might just dump his BNB just between $10-15$ and regret after seeing the price went up to $23. After a year seeing that the price dip to $5, this trader would have bought back his BNB be then he already bought another kind. He knows exactly how important the coin is but seeing it disappointed him once he already move to another coin.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:16:03 PM

In 2017, a lot of investors bought binance token at 1$ each and then the token amassed popularity and went to 2$; a lot of incidents and it went back to 1$

In 2018, bnb went as high as 23$, a lot sold at that peak; then it went back to 5$ a lot moaned; many bought back when the token went back to 5$

The basic thing here is... Know what you are holding. If you are holding a good project, no matter what the ups and downs are you will always win in the long term. Holders make the most profit.

NB: This are my opinion and my idea; feel free to contribute; then dyor and trade and invest wisely

Everything about Binance coin success stems from the dedication and consistency of the team. CZ is committed and smart such that his project development plans are endearing. Lucky are the ones who saw all this initially and invested massively.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:18:16 PM

My friend bought BNB at a price below $ 1, but during the ban of ICO and exchanges in China, he sold a lot, the price then was about $ 2, although he was sure that the Binance would be the top exchange.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 04:18:24 PM

No need to make things so complicated and the treatment by other forum members makes me think about it twice. What matters is a market cap of the specific token and low prices don't mean it is a good token for getting more BITCOIN.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:18:34 PM

Don't know will be that happens the future well the beginning can be called that is a good token but after 3 or 4 years we maybe not know to skyrocket or fall into the mariana trench. Starting a business must accept various kinds of problems which is why we must to try opportunity does't come twice but must be sincere if lose, long term holders token are not always lucky except famous coin.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:30:02 PM

Back in 2017, every coin got bumped and BNB followed the same. Later, after the peak at January, every coin gradually got dumped. BNB coin recent pump was only for being used for the IEO in their launchpad.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:30:38 PM

Totally agree with you. BNB is the great coin in crypto industry. And BNB have a great future there is no doubt. Because It's most popular crypto exchange Binance's coin. And holding a good project coin also a great idea to make some profit. Cause today or tomorrow it'll be bump. Just hold and be patient for it. Wink
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:32:05 PM

You should always have an opinion about a coin that you are holding. This is the problem of the whole market, that people are not interested in coins themselves, they just want to get money from trading. Always make a good research before buying any coin.
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 04:38:41 PM

I think it's true, we have to know the tokens we hold from prices to graphic developments. because sometimes we make wrong decisions that can lead to changes in our assets
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:44:54 PM

With lots of projects coming out now?it is not easy to distinguish which coins will have best future and who will die soon.but all of us investors specially we as Long term holders are trusting our currencies that will brings us fortune soon.and about knowing our holdings?ofcourse this is the first thing we must do before buying lol
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:22:07 PM

Every coin is influenced by pump and dump, but the difference between a good and a shit coin is the real value. Also, we do know that whatever goes down will surely come up, not minding the number of times happened. Although, that I only applicable to the good ones.
Not everyone expected that BNB would rise so high, else they would all have invested in it. It is not yet late though.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:25:36 PM

Exactly if you know what you are holding, you need to be firm and patient with it. If you hold bitcoin, you know that it's the king of the crypto's then you need to be patience and see on how it's going to increase in the upcoming years to come. We're sure to see that this will increase again because of what the market came from. It came from bear market so it's going to the rising momentum that when it pumps, most of the alts will pump too, believe in bitcoin and any coin you HODL.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:08:09 PM

I hold some token but still need some new exchange and development to have some value over time, even if total supply is only 3,000,000, i think will value something in future.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:13:29 PM

Before investing in a certain token. I study the token and its team very carefully and then I decide whether to invest in it.

BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:20:05 PM

The task of the investor is to find promising projects and correctly distribute their investments between these projects, increasing or decreasing the share of invested funds. Binance Coin is one of the successful examples of such investments, which is why portfolio diversification is very important.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: