Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Know what token you hodl  (Read 2443 times)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:13:48 AM

The token holders or Hodlers may have certain reasons why they will hodl the coins for some certain time, until two or three years. Well, for them, they have understood which tokens or coins that are actually promising for hodl. Of course, it is important to analyze the right tokens, not all of them will be valuable for the future. Know and also make your choice right for promising hodl.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 12:22:37 AM

in essence we take good projects and decide for the long term. same as etherum or bitcoin, both are big coins and had reached the peak price before falling again, but we are still confident in their long-term project.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:55:13 AM

if you want to hold a coin, we must at least do some research first, because without research our coin investment will be chaotic,
for example like the BNB, if their original investors don't care about the price falling or not, because they believe the BNB is good for the future,
so always doing research before investing is the right thing.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:16:15 AM

Yes it always better to hold good coin like what you said bnb of binance exchange. Even there was a lot of pump and dump happened on that certain coin. As long as the product has a good value in this digital world. Long term will be profitable for sure, just bought coin at lowest then forget a while, think that you dont have that coin anymore. Years gone fast then boom, profit that you never imagine before
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:38:00 AM

in essence we take good projects and decide for the long term. same as etherum or bitcoin, both are big coins and had reached the peak price before falling again, but we are still confident in their long-term project.
I also believe ethereum and bitcoin are good assets for us to hold back in the long run. but I have one altcoin that I believe will also have good growth in the future, try seeing EOS. the development is extraordinary, you can consider it.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:07:35 AM

I also believe ethereum and bitcoin are good assets for us to hold back in the long run. but I have one altcoin that I believe will also have good growth in the future, try seeing EOS. the development is extraordinary, you can consider it.
many altcoin in cryptocurrency market that have good future.eos ,ontology, litecoin and many others.holding altcoin will give us more profit while market already recovered.altcoin rate to bitcoin and bitcoin rate to usd.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:10:37 AM

For sure, in order not to bring regrets to you just get to know much about the token you hold. This will help yo much to know how to treat it. Sometimes we just mistakes by dumping potential coins due to ignorance. This will really guide you on how you treat your coins.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:17:45 AM

many altcoin in cryptocurrency market that have good future.eos ,ontology, litecoin and many others.holding altcoin will give us more profit while market already recovered.altcoin rate to bitcoin and bitcoin rate to usd.
have a lot of altcoin are indeed nice, but that's if it is supported by a large capital too. But if you only have a capital is limited, I think it has some assets to focus on its development we can also provide a hefty profit.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:44:12 AM

If you are holding a good project, no matter what the ups and downs are you will always win in the long term. Holders make the most profit.
This has also happened to me when I started in crypto, most of them are ICO from the bull run 2017, I HODL lot of them, when I was holding it, I was happily watching them on my wallet soaring their all-time high prices, the only problem is my exit point, I didn't exit or just take profits. Now, most of them are 50% - 90% loss since their all-time high.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bysmf2000

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:49:03 AM

This is a brief overview for non believers of coin hodling

In 2017, a lot of investors bought binance token at 1$ each and then the token amassed popularity and went to 2$; a lot of incidents and it went back to 1$

In 2018, bnb went as high as 23$, a lot sold at that peak; then it went back to 5$ a lot moaned; many bought back when the token went back to 5$

Now we all know what’s happening to bnb tokens

The basic thing here is... Know what you are holding. If you are holding a good project, no matter what the ups and downs are you will always win in the long term. Holders make the most profit.

NB: This are my opinion and my idea; feel free to contribute; then dyor and trade and invest wisely

yes, we must know what coin we holding, if we dont know that, we will making a big loose. because not every project is good

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:06:21 AM

you must pick very carefully or you just end up in -90% token that has no value anymore in coming years.

I don't know, maybe it has something to do with luck.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:17:32 AM

The basic thing here is... Know what you are holding. If you are holding a good project, no matter what the ups and downs are you will always win in the long term. Holders make the most profit.

Totally agreed. I once fall for this and was thought that my hold coin was useless and was sold it when it doubled it's price. And I was so shocked after a year, the price of that coin was totally at $8 now. Regrets is always at my side then but I tend to move on.
Anyway, I bought some BNB now. I just realized that it was really a potential coin. I bought it for long term investments.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 03:46:41 AM

In 2017, a lot of investors bought binance token at 1$ each and then the token amassed popularity and went to 2$; a lot of incidents and it went back to 1$

In 2018, bnb went as high as 23$, a lot sold at that peak; then it went back to 5$ a lot moaned; many bought back when the token went back to 5$

NB: This are my opinion and my idea; feel free to contribute; then dyor and trade and invest wisely

I agree. Just do a massive research about the project and invest only on those altcoins that has the qualities of giving you enough or more profit on the near future.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:54:58 AM

smart investors will always know what kind of cryptocurrencies in their bag,,
because before they buy and hodl in long term, they will always do a deep research mate
so, i suggest to everyone to do their own research before buying and hodling, to minimize the risk of crypto investments

Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:00:27 AM

I feel the condition of the market is not giving room for all that anymore,even good project may not survive because of the state of the market.so investing in a coin now need wisdom.

trashman43

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:22:25 AM

Analyzing and considering  how the crypto market operates, you can't really tell the future of a particular crypto coin. The best thing you can only do is to predict or make assumptions about the future and progress of the coin in the crypto market.   But I believe crypto coin with a working product solving real problems in the financial ecosystem and the world in general backing it is a good coin to hodl.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:23:52 AM

Totally agreed. I once fall for this and was thought that my hold coin was useless and was sold it when it doubled it's price. And I was so shocked after a year, the price of that coin was totally at $8 now. Regrets is always at my side then but I tend to move on.
Anyway, I bought some BNB now. I just realized that it was really a potential coin. I bought it for long term investments.
it's never too late in the crypto world.
if you lose the opportunity in the past, then take that opportunity now to save in the future and not repeat the same mistakes as in the past.

indeed the BNB is very suitable for long-term investment. when the market recovers, bnb is a coin that will make us get a lot of profit.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:30:55 AM

for now I focus on ethereum EOS and BNB. because now I think that asset is in the spotlight for investors and traders. see the daily trading continues to increase. this will be good for market growth that will occur in the future.
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:42:19 AM

BNB is a good coin, I have several BNBs. and I have a plan for long-term investment, besides BNB, I also have BTC, ETH and XLM assets. I will try to wait for the bullish market.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:52:13 AM

That's what you need to do before you invest, you must gain confidence on the coins you are buying because you are planning to hold it for long term. Long term holding is not good for a shitcoins so try to look for a most promising new project that you believe can make money for you. The future is can't be sure, but always make sure that your money is on the good coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: