Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Know what token you hodl  (Read 2440 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:08:15 PM

You are correct about it. We really need to know the coin we are holding. Through up and down we must stay calm to hold it no matter what. But understand it also why people would trade their coins if they think they might be losing. They are only playing safe. No matter how much trust we put into any coin, we still can't determine possible outcome. The market is always unpredictable and because people don't see what could happen next, they would rather decide following what is currently happening than expect for something they are not sure of. It is a natural reaction that sometimes could end up good and sometimes bad. Experience and knowledge could play a very good part in deciding well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:26:45 PM

yes, we have to know what coins we hold and in the future, how come later, because not all coins have the potential for good long-term investment, especially now with a bearish market situation long enough to make many coins suddenly die or leave just like that by his team.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:35:43 PM

To know what token you should hold, volume is the main options to decide to hold. Binance coin, EOS blockchain and TRON will be a bullrun.
for now EOS and BNB are the focus of my investment. and I think that would be a big bull on the market for these two coins. I was surprised by the market movements of these two coins, the development seemed fast, and the development progress shown by developers was positive.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 12:58:59 PM

In my opinion, we must understand the tokens that we hold, because tokens are very volatile so we have to monitor every day, if we feel the profit target has been reached then sell immediately is a good and profitable option.

..........///....../////..........
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:04:38 PM

This is a brief overview for non believers of coin hodling

In 2017, a lot of investors bought binance token at 1$ each and then the token amassed popularity and went to 2$; a lot of incidents and it went back to 1$

In 2018, bnb went as high as 23$, a lot sold at that peak; then it went back to 5$ a lot moaned; many bought back when the token went back to 5$

Now we all know what’s happening to bnb tokens

The basic thing here is... Know what you are holding. If you are holding a good project, no matter what the ups and downs are you will always win in the long term. Holders make the most profit.

NB: This are my opinion and my idea; feel free to contribute; then dyor and trade and invest wisely
Not all coins are like the success of binance,what do you think of investors here is not thinking and researching before putting their hard earned money for investing?we are on that everytime and even as we are thinking assurances is what we need.but this markt is unpredictable and the volatility is the hindrance to which we fail sometimes,but never forget that investing in crypto is somewhat like a gambling that even how hard you try finding the best one yet risk will always there for all of us
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:53:34 PM

If you are doing enough research, you can know what tokens to hold. It is right that you should not always hold every coin that you have. Only hold the coin that is worthy to hold. Last 2018, I hold a coin called ALC and I could have get 1000$ from it but now, it does not cost anything anymore.

Live for the moment.
Uratkinew

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:17:54 PM

I have been looking for a platform or a group of people who would give me free assistance in compiling my investment portfolio. Found only platform https://pyyro.com. What is described about her?
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:09:27 PM

in my opinion the BNB coin is quite good because since the first time it entered the market until now, the BNB coin has experienced a very good development as possible because this coin has a real project and is used at all times in the exchange so that it experiences very good developments in the market.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:41:48 PM

to find out what tokens are good, it seems that for now sulkit because there are too many IEOs and certain investor focus is like that but for ICO it is still quite promising even though it is only for crowdfundingms that for now sulkit because there are already too many IEOs and certain investors' vocus is like that
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:00:54 PM

It is good to know the value coin before tout kept it on hold but in some came you have hold shitcoin also because never can't tell what will happen in future.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:08:57 PM

I don't share in this idea. I have been a holder for a while now and honestly I haven't seen much benefit in it. I will say, it's a 90/10 stuff for me selling off than holding. I can only hold Ethereum or bitcoin.
and nevertheless, it is still better to keep as many coins as possible in the rating and in this way I can only diversify my investments, but get a wider income.
Putting all eggs to a single basket is not a wise way of investing and diversification is the key for preventing any bad outcome in this matter. I usually HODL the strong tokens/coins that have a bright future and real-life use case. Having many altcoins don't solve the money problem in this sector.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:11:29 PM

It is good to know the value coin before tout kept it on hold but in some came you have hold shitcoin also because never can't tell what will happen in future.
Well, you need to be able to choose tokens that will grow, although it is difficult but important, you also need intuition for this.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coinbitrade

Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:13:16 PM

in my opinion the BNB coin is quite good because since the first time it entered the market until now, the BNB coin has experienced a very good development as possible because this coin has a real project and is used at all times in the exchange so that it experiences very good developments in the market.
It’s just that BNB has a product in which everything can be used, and it turned out that the price is only rising, it’s good if all the tokens are such and that there will be a product behind them.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:14:05 PM

I prefer to hodl bitcoin and some strong alts like ethereum, xlm and bnb because they are already to be profitable in the past. Before choosing any coin or token, you should make research on them first and find if they are qualified for long term hold. Bitcoin, for example, have already showing some signs of bullishness again after its last all- time high in 2017. The price of the bnb coin is also up in recent weeks and may continue to go up because of some continuing positive developments in the binance exchange.

I do not agree there are anything like strong Alts
An altcoin is an altcoins

Altcoin prices can go 1000x in 4 hours and crash back to 1 cent
They are most unreliable
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:17:21 PM

yes I know a little about it, for me holding a lot of coins potentially when the price goes up, of course I sell and when I go down I buy it back, because from there we have benefited. on the other hand, such coins usually have good prospects and still have the opportunity to rise again.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:17:58 PM

I prefer to hodl bitcoin and some strong alts like ethereum, xlm and bnb because they are already to be profitable in the past. Before choosing any coin or token, you should make research on them first and find if they are qualified for long term hold. Bitcoin, for example, have already showing some signs of bullishness again after its last all- time high in 2017. The price of the bnb coin is also up in recent weeks and may continue to go up because of some continuing positive developments in the binance exchange.

I do not agree there are anything like strong Alts
An altcoin is an altcoins

Altcoin prices can go 1000x in 4 hours and crash back to 1 cent
They are most unreliable

And what makes bitcoin so valuable? He, too, took off and fell. It is exactly the same as the rest of the cryptocurrency. So do not think so negatively about coins.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:39:34 PM

There are still few altcoins on cmc that will repeat the steps of binance coin if you look carefully ,it only requires lot of researches before making up your mind and make sure you hunt for only coins and tokens that have a will of been alive, these tokens and coins will appreciate  a lot when bullrun returns

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Gab20

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:07:05 PM

BNB today has gone above $24. After seeing it, i thought within myself that had it been i knew, i would have bought the coin long before now. i just hope it is not too late to buy it, because it still see  a great future before this coin.
Before buying any coin, we really need to do careful analysis, due to some coins that have no potential and are not likely to last long.
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:33:31 PM

That's right, but the thing is a project having physical development is more to know unlike those ones with just write up. For example the binance you made mentioned of is an example of a project having what to back itself up not just white paper things.
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:56:25 PM

I agree with the fact that it is important to know what kind of coins you have in. In general, I think that even if you know well the coin that you have, it will not embarrassly help you to get a profit by investing in this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: