Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Know what token you hodl  (Read 2443 times)
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:29:58 PM

I agree with your argument. Whatever the current price of token.
When it a good project. It can give profit for long term.

This is very right and the binance token bnb is a very good example
It’s has survived a massive fud after the hack on binance and it’s still in good positions
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:36:37 PM

yeah that's just one example of how beneficial it is to hold good coins for a long time, another example is bitcoin and ethereum, just imagine how much profit investors get when they buy bitcoin and ethereum in the past? even when prices fall like now, they can still make a profit because in the past the price of bitcoin and ethereum is still very cheap

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:56:26 AM

Holding token without knowing the token usage and function is same as investing with blind eyes.
We should know what is the advantages of our token from other token, so we can hold it with confidence.
But most peoples will buy token or coin because it is on the hype.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 04:27:40 AM

In my own personal point of view for as long as you sell your coins or tokens or any assets you hold if you made some profit on it its fine because that's what the basic instinct of a trader, to buy in low and sell it higher to be able to have gains out of his investments. But those people that could hold for quite a long time will have a good chance of finding a huge fortune because I have known some people who became millionaire in crypto because they don't sell their holding at once. Lucky are those people who has a strong hands for holding their assets for a couple of years.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:43:13 AM

Holding is very risky. You need to study and learn first before you invest and hold coin and the important things is know your coin that you are going to hold. But for me I will choose to hold bitcoin. Because all we know that bitcoin is strong and most active coin that even that experienced most of months of down price it can stay alive. So I will give my trust to bitcoin.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:59:41 AM

High percentage of token that I hold right now is BNB I bought also Binance token when the price is very low I earned a lot of money if Im going to sell it but because my plan is to earn more so I hold all my binance tokens for the future because I believe this token will be also the one who gives me more money to become millionaire.  Everyone can hold Binance token and other tokens who still potential.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 05:13:11 AM

You are right buying good coin in initial stage and hold it for good return is best planing, In 2017 start majority good project were in initial stages and the investor were lucky who invest in that time and hold till bullish.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:29:06 AM

High percentage of token that I hold right now is BNB I bought also Binance token when the price is very low I earned a lot of money if Im going to sell it but because my plan is to earn more so I hold all my binance tokens for the future because I believe this token will be also the one who gives me more money to become millionaire.  Everyone can hold Binance token and other tokens who still potential.
Good cath and if you really have good understanding with that particular coins, it will be a good decision to keep it on hold and allow the cycle to continue, the value right now is still rising and for most believers and investors who also wanted to invest with their launchpad, keeping more inside your wallets will give you much better opportunities.

As long as you have good trust with project you are holding, just wait till everything will make a huge rise high.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 06:45:04 AM

True, Should choose certain coins thag has potential in future. Today's there's more ICO that came out of nowhere and promise to have a great project but end up no progress and development.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:56:00 AM

Well you did finalized it with'know what token you hodl' many are making mistakes selling off good tokens for quick bucks ,they've forgotten that in a short period of time these good tokens will surely be more valuable

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:28:09 AM

Well you did finalized it with'know what token you hodl' many are making mistakes selling off good tokens for quick bucks ,they've forgotten that in a short period of time these good tokens will surely be more valuable
we must be able to take action quickly because sometimes we lose a good moment so we regret it and the token doesn't produce.
sometimes the token if it's gone up and then down to wait for another increase is very difficult, it's better if it starts growing you take advantage rather than not producing because it waits too long.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:28:16 AM

You are right buying good coin in initial stage and hold it for good return is best planing, In 2017 start majority good project were in initial stages and the investor were lucky who invest in that time and hold till bullish.
Yes you are correct mate. In the year of 2017 investing system for coin is really a good strategy but in this year investing in such project especially ICO are not worth it. When you buy tokens make sure it is on the major exchangers so that you have some assurance and make sure to conduct some research.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:34:14 AM

You are telling the truth that something we save someday will produce good results. Like BNB coins, the price is very low, and now the price is quite high. Long-term investment will give you future profits. So that the existence of this story can certainly motivate you for long-term investment.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:34:27 AM

it is always a thing of great joy to see your investments giving greater return on investment and also considering the fact that long term holders are in for much greater profits. consider the guy who sold ten thousand bitcoin for just pizza, if he had held it till now, he would have owned the whole pizza in the world. so holding in a long run pays more.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:38:11 AM

I like the coin the most. I am a investor and bounty hunter and am always looking forwards to investing in projects that can give me good returns on my investment. The coin is rising vertically in price. Crypto experts say that the coin is the best coin issued by crypto exchanges. The coin is projected to hit $60 by the end of the year, 2020. But I also like another coin like kucoin shares, which also has the similar features with BNB. I suggest buying BNB and kucoin shares.
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:02:24 AM

I like the coin the most. I am a investor and bounty hunter and am always looking forwards to investing in projects that can give me good returns on my investment. The coin is rising vertically in price. Crypto experts say that the coin is the best coin issued by crypto exchanges. The coin is projected to hit $60 by the end of the year, 2020. But I also like another coin like kucoin shares, which also has the similar features with BNB. I suggest buying BNB and kucoin shares.

Buying coins or tokens that have their own market is certainly the right idea, I'm sure the coin won't die because of course devs. will continue to maintain their project.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: