Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hhampuz REAL Reputation Thread - Fortune Jack - Liars, scam pushers, extortion ?  (Read 1138 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1 users with 7 merit deleted.)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:59:38 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 12:04:36 AM by The-One-Above-All

Does Hhampuz  knowingly choose to employ and sponsor people that are Liars, Scam pushers, trust abusers and those implicated in extortion schemes and other shady escrow deals ? whilst refusing people into these lucrative campaign deals on the basis of the opinions  of these liars, scammers, possible extortionists and trust abusers?

Are these probable  crooks and liars are able to red trust who they like, for whatever reason they decide, and even get those people banned for telling the truth about them?

Does Fortune Jack know about this and are they complicit in sponsoring the activities of those types of individuals that use their powers here as DT members and merit sources to silence those that try to whistle blow on them?

This will be the first of many threads started to examine the possible actions of campaign managers and their projects and their sponsorship of perhaps some of the most shady people on this entire board whilst refusing honest members merely on some red marks actual scammers and liars wish to put on their accounts. Or some silly merit score that they and their friends control a vast proportion of?

Before we present the evidence for public analysis. Let see what other members have to say. Posts will be deleted if not accompanied by evidence, off topic or deemed irrelevant by myself.

Perhaps any fake red trust applied to honest members accounts not directly related to scams and scamming should be removed? Why should honest members suffer at the hands of those that have committed far worse atrocities ? whilst they cream off the best deals for them selves and their friends?  Perhaps anyone that has been banned for simply whistle blowing or under some false pretense should be reinstated immediately?

Edit - we notice already that one of the possible liars, scammers and probable extortionists has tried to damage my account for merely asking for an investigation?

A clear violation of DT and another clear example of red trust being used to prevent any whilst blowing. They are perverting the very nature of the trust system.

This thread and many others will not be going away until red trust can no longer be used to silence whilst blowing. They fear examination of facts to such an extent they will try everything to prevent it taking place on a public board.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:20:49 PM

I'm not certain exactly which members you are eluding to; however, if it is who I suspect then it appears that they are not part of the signature campaign Hhampuz is running, but have some kind of independent arrangement. You can see who is currently enrolled under the campaign HHampuz is running on his spreadsheet, here. Also, you will notice that a couple members have the FortuneJack signature but not the avatar. I believe that the campaign that Hhampuz is running require participants to sport the avatar, too.

Also, one of the campaigns that he is currently running is the one that I am involved in. HHampuz has graciously accepted Quickseller as well. So it appears that he is willing to give people with negative trust a chance.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:24:22 PM

This will be the first of many threads
Please don't waste your time, because it's obvious you're an alt account of someone who's already lost credibility--probably Thule or one of those moronic monkeys. 

Hhampuz is one of the best campaign managers I've seen, and I'm not saying that because I've been in one managed by him or ever intend to be.  But I'd gladly join one of his if it ever came to that.  He's selective about who he accepts, he's fair, he's competent, and from what I've seen he's generally a very nice guy.  That's a rare combination of positive traits, and you're a fucking idiot for slandering his good name.

You're also giving his employer(s) a backhanded slap by implying that they didn't know who they were hiring and selected someone who would smear their reputation.  I'm pretty sure they knew he was good and would not have picked a campaign manager with a damaged reputation--which Hhampuz does not have. 

TL;DR:  Fuck you.

We will bring evidence to demonstrate this particular member is always first to back up the people we wish to examine. He may be complicit in their actions and he himself now lecturing on using an alt account is guilty of using alt accounts himself to troll sig spam extra sig campaign dollars out of this board.

The evidence will perhaps demonstrate it is likely he himself who is untrustworthy, and perhaps it is suspicious that his account is always first to back up those we are going to examine on this thread for more serious and far more untrustworthy actions?

We will examine the evidence and for that we notice red trust already being applied to this account ?

We are untrustworthy for wishing to examine their past ?  
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 04:56:41 PM

A self-moderated thread shows that you are ill-fit to deal with criticism.

Spam can be handled through the report feature. Anything above that depicts an insecure position.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:00:26 PM

A self-moderated thread shows that you are ill-fit to deal with criticism.

Spam can be handled through the report feature. Anything above that depicts an insecure position.

Locate your DT friends SM threads here in reputation and paste your above message there so that I may witness you are not seeking to deploy double standards from the outset.

Failure to do so will result in any other posts you make here being deleted.

We shall not delete posts that meet the requisites stated in the initial post
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 05:46:03 PM

Locate your DT friends SM threads here in reputation and paste your above message there so that I may witness you are not seeking to deploy double standards from the outset.

Failure to do so will result in any other posts you make here being deleted.

We shall not delete posts that meet the requisites stated in the initial post
This is an interesting prerequisite.

The existence of other self-moderated threads does not detract from my statement.
(I would rather message them privately than post publicly as to not repeat the same post throughout multiple threads)

Moreover, there is one critical component that you neglect: the fact that Hhampuz's reputation thread is not self-moderated yet yours is.

Would it not be better to post there? Your posts would not be deleted lest they be deemed spam.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:34:52 PM

he himself now lecturing on using an alt account is guilty of using alt accounts himself to troll sig spam extra sig campaign dollars out of this board.
This would be hypocritical if true. However the logic that some use to say that using two accounts in a single advertising campaign is a scam is nonsense. You can post this information if you wish, however this will not show Hhampuz is untrustworthy. 

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:24:12 PM

If you have not directly employed or facilitated the sponsorship of the members we will examine,  we can delete your name from this, and focus directly on the fortune jack themselves. No project should be kept in the dark as to the types of members that are enlisting and perhaps sullying their reputation. Once we have presented the evidence to fortune jack then we are expecting they will act appropriately. Should they still decide to directly sponsor these individuals, then we can then investigate this at a later stage in public. We seek only the truth.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:37:04 PM

If you have not directly employed or facilitated the sponsorship of the members we will examine,  we can delete your name from this, and focus directly on the fortune jack themselves. No project should be kept in the dark as to the types of members that are enlisting and perhaps sullying their reputation. Once we have presented the evidence to fortune jack then we are expecting they will act appropriately. Should they still decide to directly sponsor these individuals, then we can then investigate this at a later stage in public. We seek only the truth.

FortuneJack knows exactly who they have employed. You are not the first member to try and attack them due to these member advertising for them and you most likely won't be the last. They have told me that they've received messages where people have demanded they remove said members but from what I can tell they are happy with these users and will most likely not change anything.

Go ahead with your smear campaign, this is nothing new to me, to FJ or to the users you are referring to.

So just from the descriptions in the initial post you recognize the members we are going to examine? that is interesting and also troubling.  Perhaps fortune jack do not have the full picture of what perhaps these people are guilty of and how many threads examining this could negatively impact upon their business?

You claim you did not directly hire or recruit these members personally?
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:10:00 PM

-snip
TL;DR:  Fuck you.

The most SAVAGE feedback I've ever seen from this day, lol.

Thule, just drop the act already lol.

My guess is, this not even thule nor CH, This one of the sockpuppets of the ones who got rejected their application on FJ. Surely and maybe on all of your Campaigns Tongue

Go ahead with your smear campaign, this is nothing new to me, to FJ or to the users you are referring to.

Its been a quite while now since I've seen something ridiculous about the one of the big and long term campaigns. Guess what, Chipmixer, Bitvest, Bustadice,777coin will be next 😂😂😂

(Okay, that's enough internet for me today,lol)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:39:53 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 03:10:44 AM by The-One-Above-All

Thule, just drop the act already lol. You got 2 (now 3) replies from me but this is the last one. I really wish you'd put your time towards something more productive that could not only benefit you but also others.

Please stop accusing me of being thule. I am not he.

We are not attacking anyone. We are helping projects make sure they are not unknowingly sponsoring observably untrustworthy individuals and possible scammers.

Hhampuz, if you have not directly enlisted the people that we will bring for public examination, then you can be excused from this. We will go directly to the sponsor for their comment on the evidence we shall present. Then we shall bring for public debate whether a project should choose to give these types of individuals private, exclusive and lucrative deals to represent them. What that implies about the legitimacy of these sponsors, and the security of people using these services.

We shall continue to seek debate on it, for as long as it takes to ensure red trust is removed from all of those that have not scammed any person, or attempted to scam any person.

Our intention is to get to the truth, and nothing more.

Campaign managers must also make sure they are not showing favor to these types of persons, or any persons. They must do their very best to make sure all persons are fairly treated and not turned away, so they assist their friends get all the highest paying slots. Not that we are claiming you do that.

Let us start with the possible failed extortion ( or did it fail) attempt by  Lauda TMAN owlcatz.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0

Note that 2 of those persons have applied red trust to this account before they were named?

Read the thread  then we can discuss it. I have noticed senior and highly trusted members of this community insist the believe it was a real extortion attempt.

Senior members of the community, and trusted members with zero shady events in their own histories, said they had spoken to the victim and it was  a real extortion attempt.  Could it be feasible that since lauda, tman, and owlcatz had leverage over him so they were in a position to force him to say anything they liked to get them off the hook?  This will be the first examination of just one of the possible incidents we wish to examine in public. All questions we asked in the initial post will be validated and covered as we proceed.

We seek only the truth on these important matters of trust.

We invite the senior and trusted members of the community that we mentioned  believed it to be a real extortion attempt to come forward first, to give us their insight.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:52:42 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 07:11:07 AM by Thule

Thule, just drop the act already lol. You got 2 (now 3) replies from me but this is the last one.

I don't know why you accuse me of opening that thread with an alt.Would i try to keep hunting that issue i wouldn't have locked the old thread and deleted all my messages on your threads.

Tec said in the old thread you are trying to change your actions so i belive in that and what i saw is nice (including Quickseller on livecoin) even i have to agree on some degree with OP.(Thats what i call the benefit of DT members)

I guess thats a result of fucking thepharmacist who throughs my nick on every thread which is negative and created by an alt.

Just for your information i reduced wasting my time on that forum since if theymos doesn't won't to change i'm not going to fight the battle for him by spending tons of my own time.

@Hhampuz

You should see instantly on the english writing skills that it can't be me.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:44:18 AM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (2)

We are not attacking anyone. We are helping projects make sure they are not unknowingly sponsoring observably untrustworthy individuals and possible scammers.
But in the OP it a clear direct attack.
This is a weak move which is just a waste of time. If you have something to say about someone, then at least have the evidence of their wrong doing ready and be sure of what you are saying but not just because of probably a past disagreement or pure hate. That's not how it works.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:05:23 AM

I was once joined Hhampuz sig campaign,twice or thrice but didnt have any rewards so ill leave this comment here.  Roll Eyes
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:35:18 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 08:46:10 AM by yogg
Merited by nutildah (1)

I was once joined Hhampuz sig campaign,twice or thrice but didnt have any rewards so ill leave this comment here.  Roll Eyes

Yeah. If your posts were mainly like this one, no wonder why you didn't get any reward.  Roll Eyes
Your posts still need to qualify as per the campaign terms.

Why did you join more than once if you didn't get reward anyway ?  Huh

Hhampuz does his job very well and he rocks at it !
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:42:39 AM

Only the god father of this forum can use this language freely ,  also this shows how educated and manners  few DT members have.... Power show Shocked

This will be the first of many threads
Please don't waste your time, because it's obvious you're an alt account of someone who's already lost credibility--probably Thule or one of those moronic monkeys.  

Hhampuz is one of the best campaign managers I've seen, and I'm not saying that because I've been in one managed by him or ever intend to be.  But I'd gladly join one of his if it ever came to that.  He's selective about who he accepts, he's fair, he's competent, and from what I've seen he's generally a very nice guy.  That's a rare combination of positive traits, and you're a fucking idiot for slandering his good name.

You're also giving his employer(s) a backhanded slap by implying that they didn't know who they were hiring and selected someone who would smear their reputation.  I'm pretty sure they knew he was good and would not have picked a campaign manager with a damaged reputation--which Hhampuz does not have.  

TL;DR:  Fuck you.

OP does not have any allegations on you but your childhood habit of putting your head into others issues is still not gone.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:16:05 PM

We should focus on the 1st item of evidence. More will follow. The questions asked in the initial post, must be addressed.  We want a thorough, sensible and complete investigation. We seek only the truth.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:41:13 PM

We should focus on the 1st item of evidence. More will follow. The questions asked in the initial post, must be addressed.  We want a thorough, sensible and complete investigation. We seek only the truth.

So did you bump that thread too, Quickscammer? Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:24:35 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 01:36:20 PM by The-One-Above-All

We should focus on the 1st item of evidence. More will follow. The questions asked in the initial post, must be addressed.  We want a thorough, sensible and complete investigation. We seek only the truth.

So did you bump that thread too, Quickscammer? Roll Eyes

Thankyou for the bump. You've come to discuss the possible extortion attempt, that YOU are implicated in? That's great. What's a Quickscammer? Is he the whilstleblower that caught you guys trying to extort another member? how did you obtain the victims dox?why involve someones parents?That's not nice,I see your own dox is available, I hope that never happens to you.

We'd only like to get to the truth.
Accusing us of spreading false information? which information is false? we'll get that deleted right away.

Posting lies =/= posting an unpopular opinion. If you can't tag people for blatant lies, then the system loses quite a good share of its purpose. No wonder that so many people are confused about many things TBH.

A quote for the future
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:38:48 AM

It is clear that the probable extortionists are not willing to come and set the record straight. They have time to use their red trust to try to silence me asking questions about it though?

When reviewing the above thread, it serves as compelling evidence for the extortion questions that we opened with in the initial post. We draw from this and their lack of defense here while having time to apply red trust to this account on the basis " we are drawing attention to shady behavior in their past" that it is highly probable these people tried to extort another member of this forum.

Let us move to Lauda being a scammer.  Scamming is lying or deceiving for financial gain or unfair advantage.  This is clearly what scammers do.  We can observe from Laudas past that he firmly meets the definition of a scammer. This evidence was presented many times before by Cryptohunter  A TRUE LEGEND

We copy and pasted this from a post by our dear friend and inspiration cryptohunter

This is regarding a project that announced a fair pow launch (no premine/instamine)

It then did this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.msg7535561#msg7535561

lauda made these comments on many occasions over many months we had quite a few arguments over it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.msg6748208#msg6748208

Now this is clearly a financially motivated lie. Scammers are financially motivated liars.

It is observable that lauda is therefore a liar and a scammer.

These incidents alone are grounds for red trust, but together they culminate in providing evidence that Lauda is a continuous threat to the board.

The trust abuse will be covered next.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: