Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will you teach bitcoin if someone does want to know coming from you?  (Read 625 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:29:44 PM

Compared to the earlier days now it is very easy to make people understand better about bitcoin. These days we've got lots and lots of articles and YouTube channels that provide with a better understanding about what is bitcoin, it's needs and the ongoing development with it and things happening around it. We can suggest and its upon their effort whether to learn or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:42:24 PM

I was ask if I could teach what bitcoin or cryptocurrency is all.about. Since, I am.not.knowledgeable in technical.part then I may have some.difficulty on explaining it. All I know is that bitcoin has volatility in terms of.its market price and this is the only thing I can share with the guy.

I just want get ideas from you guys on where to start teaching the guy. Should I start on joining exchange?, creating Wallet?, how to transfer btc?,

Bitcoin is indeed a complicated technology. Is there any chance that this all could be done easily or simplied? Could you suggest that to me. Post your replies and thank.you in advance.

You don't need the technical aspect of Bitcoin and the blockchain Technology to make people understand what Bitcoin and Blockchain technology are and also understanding the concept of it. All you need to know and understand is that, bitcoin is an alternative form of physical fiat which operates on a platform (Blockchain technology) which acts as a medium to confirm and record all bitcoin sent and received. Once you understand this basic form of what Bitcoin and Blockchain technloogy are, you can now build on that with further information about it.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:21:48 AM

Just tell him the basic things you know. If he wants to learn bitcoin, just start from the basic like, what is bitcoin and how does it work. And if he has a question, just answer him. Also letting him watch some videos on YouTube will help a lot to increase his knowledge about bitcoin or crypto. Well, you can also tell him your own story how did you start learning crypto.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:54:04 AM

You will confuse to tell what bitcoin or cryptocurrency are if youself didn't have knowledge about it. You have to know the basic thing about bitcoin and also you have to know the basic thing what blockchain is. I believe if you know the basic of both you will easily give a learn to people who has an interest to bitcoin. Giving a knowlegde to other people is important but before you give a knowledge you should overcome first what will you convey. If not, there will many question posed to you and you can't answer it and other people will doubt to know more about it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:46:48 AM

You will confuse to tell what bitcoin or cryptocurrency are if youself didn't have knowledge about it.

thats true but all here in this thread are already crypto enthusiast we all have a knowledge pertaining to cryptos  . we dont need to be a pro to be able to teach someone because basic understanding on crypto is already enough them  .

there will many question posed to you and you can't answer it and other people will doubt to know more about it.

just tell them the truth  .if you cant answer the question that they will throw , just let them use google  but i guess they wont ask more question rather they will only ask on how to start with bitcoin or in cryptos  . the simple answer could be recomend them a trusted wallet  . show them where to find the recieving and sending address . that should be the basic  .
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 05:01:53 AM

First of all, I don't believe that Bitcoin is a complicated technology as far as basic use including security precaution is concerned. We use email facility daily but I am sure that most of us have no idea of how of email actually works in a technical sense behind our mailbox screen. Similarly, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have a vast scope if someone wants to learn it in depth but as I said, it is not that much difficult from a user point of view. I have always believed that a practical demonstration of Bitcoin transaction is the best way to learn and explain how Bitcoin and cryptocurrency works.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:36:55 AM

Just tell him what you know, from the basic up to the most complex thing you can share. But it doesn't have to be super technical. Let your knowledge come from your experience. Then if you have shared almost everything you know, then it's time for the both of you, not just you or him alone, to do your own research so that you two can expand your knowledge in cryptocurrency. Eventually, you will have more ideas to share. Actually, just by simply reading posts here can already give you almost everything you need to know about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Don't stress yourself too much bro.  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:21:50 PM

Someone that doesn't know basics of how things work, will be frustrated with the technical aspect. I think it will be fair to distinguish between fiat/paper money (what they already know and bitcoin(what they want to know), teach them from the known to the unknown. This way, the knowledge should sink.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:45:54 PM

Just tell him what you know, from the basic up to the most complex thing you can share. But it doesn't have to be super technical. Let your knowledge come from your experience. Then if you have shared almost everything you know, then it's time for the both of you, not just you or him alone, to do your own research so that you two can expand your knowledge in cryptocurrency. Eventually, you will have more ideas to share. Actually, just by simply reading posts here can already give you almost everything you need to know about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Don't stress yourself too much bro.  Smiley
Teaching them some basics and have some info on how crypto works would enough for them to start with.  They can actually fully learn it when they'll be spending more time in here.  It is our individual adoption to the system which could drive easily to understand it's flow. 
They can discover a lot of things when they are actually doing it, talking is not enough but to be at hands on will be great.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Michael_McGraw

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:09:58 PM

I started simply with Googling and reading everything about bitcoins and crypto currency in general. But this forum definitely helped a lot and it's always updated so it's almost impossible to miss any kind of important news and information. So I'd recommend anybody to start with some basic information and then proceed to register here. Smiley
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:17:35 PM

You have to keep it simple as much as you can and focus on the most important facts on bitcoin. Don't give too much details, especially technical, because people will get bored. Also, give them some practical examples where they can see how it's functioning.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:58:03 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a complicated technology. Is there any chance that this all could be done easily or simplied? Could you suggest that to me. Post your replies and thank.you in advance.

You should not put yourself into stress on how you would explain to him about Bitcoin.Just point out this forum and he would definitely find all the important things or
informations connection to Bitcoin itself.

Even just having a simple google research will already be enough to search up on what are the things he do really need to learn.
I strongly agree. Maybe you can first make an outline of ideas on how you will be able to explain bitcoin / cryptocurrency in a simplified way. This forum and google are your friends. Utilize them. Smiley
Actually it doesn't need to be an expert first to invite someone to use bitcoin. as long as you know the basics of bitcoin, that's the most important thing. if you want to teach someone, try with basic things, and if they are interested, point them to this forum or on google, learning together is much better right
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 04:18:22 PM

I started simply with Googling and reading everything about bitcoins and crypto currency in general. But this forum definitely helped a lot and it's always updated so it's almost impossible to miss any kind of important news and information. So I'd recommend anybody to start with some basic information and then proceed to register here. Smiley
That will be a good way for new people who wants to get involved in cryptocurrency.
He should be able to learn by himself and just to ask for the question. If he still confuses about what he learns, then he can ask with his friends, or he can ask in here.
Learning basics information is a must thing that every new people should do, and they need to search in many places if they want to know more about cryptocurrency or bitcoin.
That will not just stop for some period, but you will need to learn in every day and search for more new information to improve your knowledge in cryptocurrency.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:28:34 PM

Its from mininig cloud or with pc picecs but its expensive Wink
Do it if you can, but it will difficult IMO. They will ask to you how mining is, and how cloud is and even for some people who lack to technology they will not now what PC is. Whereas, to give an understanding about bitcoin to other people need a simple way, you don't need to tell them a long explanations such us about mining, cloud mining or mining thru PC, it will be hard. Unless, you convey it to someone who has knowledge to technology such as a college, maybe they will know it. Just tell them, bitcoin is money but if they don't believe it you can find some merchants who accept bitcoin and prove it diredtly to them.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:34:32 PM

You will confuse to tell what bitcoin or cryptocurrency are if youself didn't have knowledge about it. You have to know the basic thing about bitcoin and also you have to know the basic thing what blockchain is. I believe if you know the basic of both you will easily give a learn to people who has an interest to bitcoin. Giving a knowlegde to other people is important but before you give a knowledge you should overcome first what will you convey. If not, there will many question posed to you and you can't answer it and other people will doubt to know more about it.

There’s a popular saying having half knowledge of a subject is as good as having no knowledge of the subject, in your case I feel you need to do lots of research before you tell people about bitcoins. What I feel is you’re trying to make it very complicated, hence I would suggest you to stick to the basics of bitcoins. The best way to do it is to gift them few Satoshis, as this will teach them how to use bitcoins as a currency, how to operate a bitcoin wallet and then they’ll automatically learn on their own.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:09:57 PM

If you don't know how to teach someone and then just don't. If you do it wrongly, then your mentee would misunderstand your statements and just make something bad happen on both sides. Also don't pretend to know anything, that's an idiot way to teach.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM