Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is so great  (Read 935 times)
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:44:30 AM

satoshi nakamoto he is indeed a smart person, because he was able to build bitcoin with the aim of making a payment system without being controlled by the government, but now the results are extraordinary, many people who succeed through bitcoin.

decentralized system with blockchain on bitcoin as the basic tech bring a lot of advantages in this world
and the people or group of people called Satoshi nakamoto is behind this,, but he/she or they never show up because he/she or they want this system run with full democracy.. thats really great mate

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:53:40 AM

unfortunately since I got to know bitcoin in 2014 until now the name satoshi nakamoto became a mystery whether it was really his name, still alive or dead. when did he come out of the nest
Why unfortunate?aren't you lucky for treasuring the fruits of what Satoshi Nakamoto does?you must be thankful for what this great person did and nothing so important to know him/her because ever since this is what he/she intend to,remaining unknown is the safest way for this great great person

For OP lets be thankful and cheerful for Satoshi Nakamoto
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:40:36 AM

unfortunately since I got to know bitcoin in 2014 until now the name satoshi nakamoto became a mystery whether it was really his name, still alive or dead. when did he come out of the nest
Why unfortunate?aren't you lucky for treasuring the fruits of what Satoshi Nakamoto does?you must be thankful for what this great person did and nothing so important to know him/her because ever since this is what he/she intend to,remaining unknown is the safest way for this great great person

Yes friend, we must be grateful that Satoshi Nakamoto has given our way to this valuable technology. Even though it remains a mystery but its services remain eternal, we will have more assets by playing wisely.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:56:03 AM

many people say and ask who is satoshi who is interested but who thinks that satoshi has found the founder or owner of a bitcoin but many people are asking questions and wondering what his real name is and how he lives in life but I can say that this is the way in which he or she can cover or conceal his real name in order to his safety because there can be a couple of his or her afflicted bad people and kidnap him for a long history but I think life yet the founder or satoshi was able to vote since year 2014 to publish bitcoin and have a license but only strikto or limited to overseas questions and to ask where the bitcoin comes from or because many People still ask what bitcoin is and how much it costs.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:11:16 AM

But the original goal of bitcoin isn't still fulfilled because bitcoin is yet to be accepted as a solution to the current problem of payment system. It is still not the currency which can be used everywhere. This was the ultimate goal of Satoshi.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:52:47 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is indeed a great man, because he brought us the blockchain technology, since is an revolution not only in the world financial system but almost every industry in the world. But the grand purpose of bitcoin have not been met, as it is to be use as a means of payment worldwide. Though the purpose is not far off anymore, as adoption continues to increase daily.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:02:14 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is indeed great, good at storing his identity, clever with his inventions and this is more than we expected. Creating crypto provides a solution for the person who holds and plays it. It is not easy for us to be able to learn and this is a valuable asset to continue to develop, the goal has not been fulfilled but it has provided many benefits.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:08:44 AM

Honestly, I have not caught the reasons why OP started the topic, that is some kind of non-sense one. Nevertheless, I dropped by here today, and would like to share with both the OP and all participants in the topic discussion one contentful, and inspirational topic that wroted by the forum admin, theymos:
Satoshi's lesson
I strongly believe that you all can be beneficial by spending a little time to read the topic, that might totally change your attitude to use the forum whatsoever.
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:21:12 AM

I also think so, he has created a payment system innovation through cryptocurrency, and it really helps the community in making transactions, not only me who has changed his destiny because of him, maybe even millions of people in the world have changed their fate because of Satoshi.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:27:09 AM

I also think so, he has created a payment system innovation through cryptocurrency, and it really helps the community in making transactions, not only me who has changed his destiny because of him, maybe even millions of people in the world have changed their fate because of Satoshi.

Well, I do not think this is a radical new technology. What used to be bad money? Systems like WebMoney. The only thing that they did not do so was not the price. And as a payment system, they are much better than cryptocurrency. She is not actually where you can not pay. And quickly withdraw into real money, too, will not work. You will first sell the coin, then send it to the system where you can withdraw it. It will take a day.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:57:05 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is indeed great, good at storing his identity, clever with his inventions and this is more than we expected. Creating crypto provides a solution for the person who holds and plays it. It is not easy for us to be able to learn and this is a valuable asset to continue to develop, the goal has not been fulfilled but it has provided many benefits.
Bitcoin is a breakthrough and Satoshi has such creative mind that he/she was able to invent the so-called blockchain technology. Bitcoin is one of a kind digital currency, it's decentralized so you are in control of your money with Bitcoin. Security has been its topmost priority, it allows users to be in control of their transactions that help keep Bitcoin safe for the network. Day by day there are a growing number of businesses and individuals using Bitcoin. Satoshi's identity has long been very elusive, but we must still be thankful with him for this innovation that has helped people from all walks of life, specially those who truly trust its potential.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:03:55 AM

I don't think we need look or search for him. He decided to be anonymous so let it be. Just be grateful for this wonderful creation. Many people have benefited from this, changed so many lives and still continuing to make a difference in our everyday life. Maybe, it will be forever a mystery who is satoshi nakamoto.
That's true let's be greatful that Satoshi nakamoto invented this coin to make people have convinient life. I think nakamoto is happy to see us that we use what he invented and benefited so let nakamoto stay anonymous or let his live alone.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:09:11 AM

Exactly, why would this be unfortunate? We should really call ourselves so lucky to live in this great time, to witness the baby steps of something so special, truly once in a generation kind of thing. My grandfather saw telephone being created, my father saw computers and internet, I see Bitcoin. I think this is really amazing that in 10 years only we are all using something so new that 99% of the world still has not used.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:19:26 AM

Obviously by now many had already appreciate how great Satoshi is. Yes it made a lot of them happy because they made a lot of money. But there's one more give away, it really gives us a lot of economic and financial freedom. Most of us have been using bitcoin as a investment and other used it to purchased things online. So it gives us more option in life sort of and I'm sure everyone has it's own goal to be rich in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:27:02 AM

right. he created something that will need it in the future. and change many people's lives. BTC will always keep the number one position.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:31:09 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is So Great
He brought not only bitcoin in the world
He also made many people millionaires billionaires and changed  a lot of people destiny
He worked to save many more people future I am one of them not millionaire but living peacefully with happiness and also seeing blissful nice future only because of satoshi Nakamoto
So this Nakamoto is really Really great

And the greatest thing about satoshi namakoto is he/she/it is humble enough to remain anonymous and get away from the fame the title of bitcoin creator would bring in. It's mysterious how much bitcoin does satoshi nakamoto holds, how much already sold and how much did he/she/it made from it.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:28:45 AM

right. he created something that will need it in the future. and change many people's lives. BTC will always keep the number one position.
So, you thinl BTC is here for changing many people's live. No, it's a currency which Satoshi created, he didn't create any investment chances for being rich. BTC is a currency and a way of transferring fund one place to another shortly, safely and with less expenses.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:22:05 AM

Yes of course, he has created bitcoin and has made many people become millionaires because of this bitcoin, hopefully in the future bitcoin will develop better

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:24:24 AM

I saw Satoshi created Bitcoin in the past to make it independent of the currencies of the countries after the world economic crisis. To be a common payment currency for the whole world, Bitcoin later turned into an investment asset. Anyway, I think Satoshi is a very talented person
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:32:36 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin with another purpose. The main purpose was to have a trading alternative and a new payment method. But the price of Bitcoin has grown so much, that many people have been enriched and their main goal has been to make a lot of money. So Satoshi Nakamoto is a blessing to all. Satoshi Nakamoto also created a strong community of crypto-passionate people. So he created strong friendships and will enter the history books in the future.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: