Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is so great  (Read 935 times)
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:22:59 AM

I also agree with you, because there is satoshi nakamoto we can store our assets safely, make everyday transactions very easily,
especially those who like to travel, cryptocurrency is the most important savior.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:23:37 AM

You can see his as a hero, but you will also find many people who hate him because he creates one of the biggest bubbles in the world. For example people who invested in big hype in 2017 are not satisfied with their investments in Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:24:46 AM

Yeah he's great Smiley he started a really big event and didn't think everyone would go after him.I hope we can keep her vision alive.As the next generation will be smarter than us, this technology will continue to evolve.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:24:58 AM

Even though I'm relatively new to crypto, I also feel lucky with Satoshi Nakamoto because of his discovery. This is very good to continue to be developed, although many people are hesitant about this, the development is quite great. He is indeed great and gives a lot of knowledge about blockchain and bitcoin.
From how he foresee the future currency giving the ideas of anonymous and decentralized payment process, he's indeed a great human being, we do enjoy what he bring to us and still prospering, it's needed to be continue and be supported by many to continue his legacy from this industry.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:45:55 AM

unfortunately since I got to know bitcoin in 2014 until now the name satoshi nakamoto became a mystery whether it was really his name, still alive or dead. when did he come out of the nest
I have always wondered about this, because that named might have just been coined at the advent of the idea of cryptocurrency. Some people today try to claim to be the real bearer of the name Satoshi Nakamoto, but without serious proof. It remains a mystery.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:55:49 AM

Well most of us can actually be grateful to Satoshi Nakamoto for the introduction of blockchain technology and the use of cryptocurrencies. I just wish we could also full his vision by using cryptocurrencies as a real currency to buy goods and items. hail Satoshi!

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:59:44 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is So Great
He brought not only bitcoin in the world
He also made many people millionaires billionaires and changed  a lot of people destiny
He worked to save many more people future I am one of them not millionaire but living peacefully with happiness and also seeing blissful nice future only because of satoshi Nakamoto
So this Nakamoto is really Really great
100% true, because of this man, people know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency also become popular. Actually the born of altcoins such ethereum, litecoin and other popular altcoins also thanks to Satoshi nakamoto, because of his idea, we as a crypto users can know about crypto.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:04:46 AM

I am always enthusiastic when discussing about Satoshi founder Bitcoin, news from Twitter yesterday John Mc Afee stated that he knew who Satoshi was and would immediately announce it or satoshi Nakamoto himself who would come to the surface.
Mcmich

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:22:04 AM

Am living an independent life now because of bitcoin which is one innovation from Satoshi. The man needs a big thumbs up and great appreciation. I hope he brings up more innovations to better the life of more people in the world.
omone1

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:31:42 AM

Yes, he is a rare human that comes 1 in millions in maybe every one thousand years. He proposed on how to take back our money and have control over it, it works, but the government and the big banks have to resort to blackmail against the bitcoin instead of restructuring the world economic policy that seeks to enslave the very people they claim to serve. The will of the people will prevail with time as the truth can't be suppress forever.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:41:38 AM

He also made many people millionaires billionaires and changed  a lot of people destiny
He worked to save many more people future I am one of them not millionaire but living peacefully with happiness and also seeing blissful nice future only because of satoshi Nakamoto

I am very thankful to mr. satoshi nakamoto for creating blockchain technology were Bitcoin has been made, it became a good and big help to anyone in the entire world. It changed life's of many including myself, for 5 years being here I still survived  because of this things for what Mr. Nakamoto did.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:02:11 AM

I think if he had made himself so pupular by now he would have been a hero or dead. He going into anonymous was the smartest move and he can decide to enjoy the rest of his life in fulfillment having created an avenue that not have made millions of people wealthy but provided a solution to certain money problems and made people like me self reliant. A day should me marked aside to celebrate him in the crypto world, whether dead or alive.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:07:08 PM

Yes everyone will agree with this statement because I don't know him but I was getting the benefits for his invention and it will makes my life every time better and better so I will be very thankful for someone who created this and make my life more better.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 12:10:36 PM

if i were satoshı nakamato, and if i see these whales doing my work to this shits, i would clean it up to 0 dolar Cheesy just to fuck these hungry whales, crypto doesn move because of these whales hunger, and because of tons of scams,

how many tımes btc forked Cheesy btw bch bchs bcs btg all useless all of them are scams to control the system of bitcoin,

and in decental world people are tradıng ın central exchanges thats another ironi Cheesy
Aceeakell

Activity: 840
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:20:23 PM

i think he is a gift for us.  first of all he is a real genius i think.  because he start this revolution anonymously its really important for bitcoin future.   anonymity of founder is a big deal.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:27:12 PM

Yes everyone will agree with this statement because I don't know him but I was getting the benefits for his invention and it will makes my life every time better and better so I will be very thankful for someone who created this and make my life more better.
The really people that has transformed the destiny of many people do have a selfless mind. Satoshi could have made bitcoin the way facebook and twitter founders got wealth from others people activities but he did not do so however he made a system but other people are the one benefiting.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:00:39 AM

Satoshi has brought about a paradigm shift for all of mankind. Monetary systems will never function the same no matter how world governments try to change the situation. Cryptocurrency is the reality they must now live with in today's world.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:33:58 AM

Satoshi has brought about a paradigm shift for all of mankind. Monetary systems will never function the same no matter how world governments try to change the situation. Cryptocurrency is the reality they must now live with in today's world.
Thanks to him we are here and enjoying making money in crypto.
Though this is not only for investors because real adoption happens when more users are here compared to investors.
We have the privilege to make money here since we supported it on its early stage.

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:36:30 AM

Indeed he is so great. Maybe as you say that Satoshi Nakamoto has brought many changes to many people. Because I personally feel the same way. I thank Satoshi Nakamoto and everyone who tells me how we work or get something in the crypto world.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:07:04 AM

I am very thankful to the founder of Bitcoin, and I know all of the community here in this industry are having the same feelings I have.
Satoshi Nakamoto was a big instrument to anyone in the entire world were most of the people became successful here are now free in terms
of financials problem and now have savings too and mostly achieved their dreams on which is they never expect to be happen to them that they will achieved it through Bitcoin and crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: