Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only 10 platforms are credible  (Read 755 times)
almohet88 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:45:40 PM

Counterfeit digital trading volumes played by the platforms have become widespread and noticeable from the former and hardly disguises himself has become clear to all
TIE reported its independent analysis of the differences in volumes reported on the FX platform and the trading rate was counterfeit 75% according to TIE

I will show you a list according to some data and reports and according to the actual notifications of the volume of trading of 10 platforms were only honest

BitFinex .. BitFlyer .. BitStamp .. Bittrex .. Coinbase Pro .. Gemini .. itBit .. Kraken .. Poloniex .. Binance

You should know that trading volume is independent and has no effect on the market size of a particular currency
However, excessive reports of the daily volume of trading may adversely affect the perception of the market
It is noteworthy that because of these counterfeits made the platforms able to climb the rankings in the list of platforms according to the volume through that process and gain more fame
The counterfeit data reported on stock exchanges is also a key factor behind the reluctance of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to approve the ETFs based on Bitquin or even alternative digital currencies.
[/size]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:51:28 PM

Mind to give the reference links of the info where you find this 10 platforms that has honest trading volume? Since it is based some data and reports then there should be clear references about the data and reports.
Anyway, I have no doubt that those 10 platform are honest as they are the most popular and trusted exchange sites these days.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:10:54 PM

Mind to give the reference links of the info where you find this 10 platforms that has honest trading volume? Since it is based some data and reports then there should be clear references about the data and reports.
Anyway, I have no doubt that those 10 platform are honest as they are the most popular and trusted exchange sites these days.
OP probably talking about this news of Coindesk > Fake Volume on Crypto Exchanges Isn’t the Half of It.

Last month and earlier this month there was some news regarding the fake exchange volumes, where it said 95% of the exchanges and its volumes are fake and only 10 exchanges are real.

Another news from Coindesk Exchange Volumes May Be Fake, But Bitcoin’s Value Is Real
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:24:39 PM

OP probably talking about this news of Coindesk > Fake Volume on Crypto Exchanges Isn’t the Half of It.

Last month and earlier this month there was some news regarding the fake exchange volumes, where it said 95% of the exchanges and its volumes are fake and only 10 exchanges are real.

Another news from Coindesk Exchange Volumes May Be Fake, But Bitcoin’s Value Is Real

i don't think all of those 10 mentioned exchanges are honest to the core at all times of their existence. i believe at some point, some of them did some trading manipulation but yes, they are still the credible exchanges out there as compared to numerous exchanges, which are sprouting like mushrooms these days. fake volume is very common in most of the exchanges. you will see such pattern if you are following a specific coin, and how they build a fake volume in a day. but in reality, they don't have that much money coming in. most of this scenario can be seen when a certain team wants to pump up their coin. and put them in a spot of highly traded coin, giving a false impression to new traders.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:05:34 AM

i don't think all of those 10 mentioned exchanges are honest to the core at all times of their existence. i believe at some point, some of them did some trading manipulation but yes, they are still the credible exchanges out there as compared to numerous exchanges, which are sprouting like mushrooms these days. fake volume is very common in most of the exchanges. you will see such pattern if you are following a specific coin, and how they build a fake volume in a day. but in reality, they don't have that much money coming in. most of this scenario can be seen when a certain team wants to pump up their coin. and put them in a spot of highly traded coin, giving a false impression to new traders.

On point, even big platforms must have manipulated their voluma by either trading with bots (which I understand done by almost all platform), personal or internal transactions, make fake volume. But, I do believe this exchanges are trusted and widely used by traders and investors because of it's credibility and high market activity.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:11:51 AM

The point is, the above 10 exchanges are relatively honest, and that's a good start. In an industry filled with shadiness and distrust, there will be big rewards for exchanges that remain ethical despite sacrificing a short-term edge to more sneaky exchanges. Reputation is everything. I for one am starting to avoid the smaller or less well-known exchanges like the plague.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:57:45 AM

The point is, the above 10 exchanges are relatively honest, and that's a good start. In an industry filled with shadiness and distrust, there will be big rewards for exchanges that remain ethical despite sacrificing a short-term edge to more sneaky exchanges. Reputation is everything. I for one am starting to avoid the smaller or less well-known exchanges like the plague.
Why do people bother dealing with the smaller exchanges in the first place despite all the controversies, scams and hacks associated with them? Everyone knows how risky it is to invest in such exchanges which is why it is better to deal with the reliable ones like Binance, Bittrex etc in terms of security, reliability etc.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 07:06:32 AM

All of this site was good enough to start trading, and it's a good choice for new people who want to trade. But I only know Bittrex, binance, poloniex, kraken, bitstamp, bitfinex, and I never try with the rest of the exchanges.
But so far, people will choose binance if they don't want to do KYC and they are very strict with their personal identification. But I don't know about the volume in every exchange because it might get manipulate or not and I think they can do that as we already saw the report that was saying many exchanges have a fake volume as akamit saying.
But personally, I don't have a problem with all the exchanges I used and so far, it still running well for me.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:51:57 AM

What about coinbase and not coinbase pro?

Coinbase pro is the advance trading exchange with more features for coinbase so don't see any need listing the two. OP you list all centralized exchange calling them credible while disregarding the decentralized exchange which are the main focus of the technology been discussed (blockchain). What were the criteria for choosing thesw exchange, was it just based on volume and how popular they're because that's all i can see from your list. Sure you listed some credible exchange but not all on the list should be classified as credible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:45:22 AM

The counterfeit data reported on stock exchanges is also a key factor behind the reluctance of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to approve the ETFs based on Bitquin or even alternative digital currencies.

what is bitquin?

anyway, the solution for this fake volume problem is either: enforce regulation so that each exchange must report their volume and be transparent about it with strict punishment if they fake it, or use a dex.

on top of that, the sec should approve any exchanges that aim to comply with regulation and provide real volume, such as Bakkt (if they're honest). that's the only way to remove the fake volume and signal a green light to bitcoin etf at the same time.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:18:32 PM

Why do people bother dealing with the smaller exchanges in the first place despite all the controversies, scams and hacks associated with them? Everyone knows how risky it is to invest in such exchanges which is why it is better to deal with the reliable ones like Binance, Bittrex etc in terms of security, reliability etc.

I agree. I think people have been drawn to smaller exchanges in the past due to lack of options. For example, during a bounty distribution a token might be listed only at the smaller exchanges, forcing the bounty hunters to register to these exchanges to liquidate their bounties. These exchanges also offered tokens that the bigger exchanges were more reluctant to list. Now, as the market has matured, we have a better idea of who the winners and losers will be in the long run, and in large part the winners are listed on the big exchanges. So yes, it's best for investors to stick with large, reputable exchanges.
Odessit_ya

Activity: 172
Merit: 102

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:35:15 PM

Counterfeit digital trading volumes played by the platforms have become widespread and noticeable from the former and hardly disguises himself has become clear to all
TIE reported its independent analysis of the differences in volumes reported on the FX platform and the trading rate was counterfeit 75% according to TIE

I will show you a list according to some data and reports and according to the actual notifications of the volume of trading of 10 platforms were only honest

BitFinex .. BitFlyer .. BitStamp .. Bittrex .. Coinbase Pro .. Gemini .. itBit .. Kraken .. Poloniex .. Binance

You should know that trading volume is independent and has no effect on the market size of a particular currency
However, excessive reports of the daily volume of trading may adversely affect the perception of the market
It is noteworthy that because of these counterfeits made the platforms able to climb the rankings in the list of platforms according to the volume through that process and gain more fame
[/size]

What are you relying on when trying to take responsibility for these 10 exchanges?
I do not think that there is anyway at least one honest cryptocurrency exchange, and I don’t advise anyone to keep funds on the exchanges all the time.
Even any of the 10 exchanges listed by you can be hacked at any time or end up with fraud at a certain moment.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:09:01 PM

It is certainly the best exchanges ever. but in it, Bittrex has just encountered a problem of publicizing the virtual volume and was expelled from New York. The information in the journals is sometimes incorrect, we need to take a closer look.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
almohet88 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:41:11 PM

[/size]

What are you relying on when trying to take responsibility for these 10 exchanges?
I do not think that there is anyway at least one honest cryptocurrency exchange, and I don’t advise anyone to keep funds on the exchanges all the time.
Even any of the 10 exchanges listed by you can be hacked at any time or end up with fraud at a certain moment.

I do not bear the support of anything and I did not talk about money or penetration
We talk only about volume
almohet88 (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:44:51 PM

What about coinbase and not coinbase pro?

Coinbase pro is the advance trading exchange with more features for coinbase so don't see any need listing the two. OP you list all centralized exchange calling them credible while disregarding the decentralized exchange which are the main focus of the technology been discussed (blockchain). What were the criteria for choosing thesw exchange, was it just based on volume and how popular they're because that's all i can see from your list. Sure you listed some credible exchange but not all on the list should be classified as credible.

If we can not say that this list is reliable
Can we say that it is the most confident in general?
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 01:46:41 PM

I agree. I think people have been drawn to smaller exchanges in the past due to lack of options. For example, during a bounty distribution a token might be listed only at the smaller exchanges, forcing the bounty hunters to register to these exchanges to liquidate their bounties. These exchanges also offered tokens that the bigger exchanges were more reluctant to list. Now, as the market has matured, we have a better idea of who the winners and losers will be in the long run, and in large part the winners are listed on the big exchanges. So yes, it's best for investors to stick with large, reputable exchanges.

To further put a voice to why people would still choose smaller exchanges against established and bigger once, is nothing but the reason of fund.

An ICO sometimes genuinely has a target for a bigger exchange like binance for instance and they publish it in their white paper, some of the names they would subscribe to in terms of exchange but if adequate funds are not raised at the end, they opt for smaller and new exchanges.
airdrop991

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:08:33 PM

In this point I agree with you

IF you Don't have key you don't have coin
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 6366

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:18:20 PM

The counterfeit data reported on stock exchanges is also a key factor behind the reluctance of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to approve the ETFs

While this is "spot on", however, you need to put your sources, not leave others guess.
I am curious who would clearly write in a report or newspaper about an exchange that it fakes its volumes...
Sorry, without a clear source, anybody can "attack" your list of good exchanges.

If a clear report would exist, I'd expect CMC and others simply don't take into account the numbers from the "bad" exchanges.
If, and if, and if... heh...

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:47:20 PM

In this point I agree with you

IF you Don't have key you don't have coin

It seems like this "if you are not holding the private key then, the coins does not belong to you". We can't blame people who doubted now with some exchanges, even though they are look likes legit now. Because recently we have crypto exchanges that victims of hacking and exit scam by the owner. I did not say in generalized but that was the point of view now from crypto trader. However, trading is still profitable.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:10:15 AM

Not all small exchanges are associated to scams, controversies and hacks. I myself using smaller exchange which is based on my location for my trading purpose as I'm not really active trader. The exchange is obviously a small exchange compared to those top 10 as mentioned by OP but it is Top 1 in my country so I have no doubt to use small exchange as long as it is reputable.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████