Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only 10 platforms are credible  (Read 755 times)
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:24:08 AM

Counterfeit digital trading volumes played by the platforms have become widespread and noticeable from the former and hardly disguises himself has become clear to all
TIE reported its independent analysis of the differences in volumes reported on the FX platform and the trading rate was counterfeit 75% according to TIE

I will show you a list according to some data and reports and according to the actual notifications of the volume of trading of 10 platforms were only honest

BitFinex .. BitFlyer .. BitStamp .. Bittrex .. Coinbase Pro .. Gemini .. itBit .. Kraken .. Poloniex .. Binance

You should know that trading volume is independent and has no effect on the market size of a particular currency
However, excessive reports of the daily volume of trading may adversely affect the perception of the market
It is noteworthy that because of these counterfeits made the platforms able to climb the rankings in the list of platforms according to the volume through that process and gain more fame
The counterfeit data reported on stock exchanges is also a key factor behind the reluctance of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to approve the ETFs based on Bitquin or even alternative digital currencies.
[/size]

on my experienced in the platform you've mentioned only two of them that was really credible to me which is Bittrex and Binance, these two are proven and tested to me and has a good volume in the market as well too. Then, the rest for me is I'm not sure about it. Because there are other platforms on which I think has a high volume in the market just like Idax, Coinbene, Okex and Houbi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 01:02:47 PM

I am extremely sorry to say that I don't agree with your statement. How did you rate that? You haven't place any reference according to your statement. However, I think you like those crypto exchanges site personally. Yes, you can say your opinion freely, it's your right. Like as I have some favourite exchanges. I respect your opinion.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:20:05 PM

I am extremely sorry to say that I don't agree with your statement. How did you rate that? You haven't place any reference according to your statement. However, I think you like those crypto exchanges site personally. Yes, you can say your opinion freely, it's your right. Like as I have some favourite exchanges. I respect your opinion.

Information is not coming from OP, it was a mistake he did not put a reference, akamit posted it in the first page of this thread.
Link to for your reference similar to what OP brought up.  https://www.coindesk.com/fake-volume-on-crypto-exchanges-isnt-the-half-of-it

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:38:00 PM

I have known right from time that majority of all those platforms and their trading volumes are just fake.

Exchanges that I am only sure are very good platforms are Binance, Coinbase, Bitfinex and Bittrex, I don't know really know about the others. These are the biggest platforms that there is in cryptocurrency community, and there are also Kraken and Huobi, they are also good platforms too.

When I want to make choice I only choose the ones rhat has good reputation and are very popular. Just like when I started crypto trading, I went for Coinbase. Coinbase was also the first wallet I had as a newbie, they have everything you will need, their platform is packed with lot of features.
CryptoReggae

Activity: 187
Merit: 45

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:06:30 PM

I have known right from time that majority of all those platforms and their trading volumes are just fake.

Exchanges that I am only sure are very good platforms are Binance, Coinbase, Bitfinex and Bittrex, I don't know really know about the others. These are the biggest platforms that there is in cryptocurrency community, and there are also Kraken and Huobi, they are also good platforms too.

When I want to make choice I only choose the ones rhat has good reputation and are very popular. Just like when I started crypto trading, I went for Coinbase. Coinbase was also the first wallet I had as a newbie, they have everything you will need, their platform is packed with lot of features.

to your list I would add without a shadow of a doubt Kraken, who has always stood for transparency. I personally consider it among the best
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:06:40 PM

Maybe if op should update his list he is going to add binance to the list though I did not know the criterias he used in measures those ten trading platforms.  I trade and exchange coins at poloniex and bittrex before but I don't know why op really things those exchange are the most trustworthy.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:34:52 PM

on my experienced in the platform you've mentioned only two of them that was really credible to me which is Bittrex and Binance, these two are proven and tested to me and has a good volume in the market as well too. Then, the rest for me is I'm not sure about it. Because there are other platforms on which I think has a high volume in the market just like Idax, Coinbene, Okex and Houbi.
What on earth would make you think that Bittrex and Binance are the only good platforms there is ?
If I'm to say that only two there were credible then I am. Going to say it is only Binance and Coinbase. You do know that Coinbase is one of the top platforms (if not the number one) we have here. And they can also be trusted all round because their site is well secured, there haven't been any bad review about them, if there is, then its just few that are not worth it.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:06:04 PM

Maybe if op should update his list he is going to add binance to the list though I did not know the criterias he used in measures those ten trading platforms.  I trade and exchange coins at poloniex and bittrex before but I don't know why op really things those exchange are the most trustworthy.
But wait, this is the second time I am seeing someone make this statement too about Binance not being on the list, but Binance is on the list if you check it clearly, could this be because he stated Binance last on the list, check the last name, on the list, its Binance.

The only mistake I just saw is not putting Binance first being the most trustworthy exchange for now, ha, OP dare not mention Binance name even if we have to rig it, Binance has been doing a very fantastic work and I love their transparency so much and the way they have made their platform very comfortable and friendly to user.
airdrop991

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:39:32 AM

I have watched a video  talking about fake volume from the channel Crypto Beadles
it Contains many useful information
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJp2GphZRGg
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:43:29 AM

The point is, the above 10 exchanges are relatively honest, and that's a good start. In an industry filled with shadiness and distrust, there will be big rewards for exchanges that remain ethical despite sacrificing a short-term edge to more sneaky exchanges. Reputation is everything. I for one am starting to avoid the smaller or less well-known exchanges like the plague.
Why do people bother dealing with the smaller exchanges in the first place despite all the controversies, scams and hacks associated with them? Everyone knows how risky it is to invest in such exchanges which is why it is better to deal with the reliable ones like Binance, Bittrex etc in terms of security, reliability etc.

Not all small exchanges are associated to scams, controversies and hacks. I myself using smaller exchange which is based on my location for my trading purpose as I'm not really active trader. The exchange is obviously a small exchange compared to those top 10 as mentioned by OP but it is Top 1 in my country so I have no doubt to use small exchange as long as it is reputable.
Well yeah not all of them are scams or have weak base. Many of them are providing great services and would improve with the passage of time but people tend to make use of the famous ones preferably described in the list above. This is because of the huge rush over the exchanges and the reviews by the users which attract more and more users. About the volume, I do not have any ambiguity.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:34:31 PM

Well yeah not all of them are scams or have weak base. Many of them are providing great services and would improve with the passage of time but people tend to make use of the famous ones preferably described in the list above. This is because of the huge rush over the exchanges and the reviews by the users which attract more and more users. About the volume, I do not have any ambiguity.

I do not think there are just so few platforms. You know, you look around and yes all the big players are big people with huge offices and 100s of employees like Bittrex and Binance with headquarters offshore and many offices in Asia. But there are always small players in crypto who are much more passionate and are in it for the love of Bitcoin and crypto, not simply to make profit. In fact these could be more credible than the big players! Nothing is ever for certain until you are exit scammed,,, this is what I feel.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:12:26 PM

That's true that those trading platforms are using real volume but it doesn't mean other exchanges (that used fake volume) is bad and gonna be always bad. Those exchanges with fake volume can be better later by stop using their fake volume and make a great improvement both for the platform and users' advantage.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:29:39 AM

Has it ever occurred to anyone that the so-called fake trades could be caused by shitty project owners themselves? And not the exchanges? I mean it makes more sense for shitty projects to boost their shitcoin's volume rather than exchanges trying to boost their volumes. I'm not saying the later isn't happening, I am just saying that most of fake trades could be caused by not the exchanges

I guess that shouldn't count as fake volume

At least, not in the sense it is meant in this topic. Here we talk about exchanges increasing their trading volumes in order to look bigger than they really are (and so get higher in the pecking order). In this respect, shitty projects boosting their shitcoin's volume should not be considered fake volume simply because they are paying the same trading commissions as everyone else and thus these trades are as legit as any other trades. This is what I think

paying for trading fees is not the ultimate game, I don't think you understand the context here at all.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 01:46:41 PM

Has it ever occurred to anyone that the so-called fake trades could be caused by shitty project owners themselves? And not the exchanges? I mean it makes more sense for shitty projects to boost their shitcoin's volume rather than exchanges trying to boost their volumes. I'm not saying the later isn't happening, I am just saying that most of fake trades could be caused by not the exchanges

I guess that shouldn't count as fake volume

At least, not in the sense it is meant in this topic. Here we talk about exchanges increasing their trading volumes in order to look bigger than they really are (and so get higher in the pecking order). In this respect, shitty projects boosting their shitcoin's volume should not be considered fake volume simply because they are paying the same trading commissions as everyone else and thus these trades are as legit as any other trades. This is what I think

paying for trading fees is not the ultimate game, I don't think you understand the context here at all

These trades are not fake, as simple as it gets

If you still insist that I don't understand (or misunderstand) something, you may want to explain your point in more precise terms. To repeat, these trades are not fake in the context of trading volumes reported by the exchange (i.e. what we see at CoinMarketCap). To put it differently, fake trades (and thus fake trading volumes) are those which don't happen in reality (technically, you can't pay trading fees for something you don't do, so the reverse is a valid assumption). It may even mean that the exchange may increase the reported figures arbitrarily (though this can be easily discovered and seen through). Anyway, that has nothing to do with projects selling and buying their own coins or tokens to boost the trading volume (read, it is legit volume)

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:16:33 PM

The OP was only fixated on the Exchanger he knew he had never updated his knowledge with the latest news from some good exchangers other than what the OP mentioned. such as LATOKEN, or IDAX.pro These both exchangers are new exchangers that cannot be underestimated.
imzhuxd

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:02:58 AM

Bitforex is a big wash trade platform.

https://medium.com/@sallyalexon/who-are-the-real-people-behind-the-wash-trading-exchange-bitforex-26d8edc9837
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: