Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The End of Bear Market, Confirmed!!  (Read 13142 times)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:57:58 PM

I don't know why people want to know the bear market has ended, the most important thing in a market cycle is to buy low and sell high, how many people buy low or how many people are buying now, just the so called institutional money, and I can see them shaking people out of their positions in coming months, guys just have a long term strategy to safe your investment

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:04:21 PM

Could Signal Bullish doesnt mean that is confirmed that bearish is over mate What i think is just Market is beginning to recover and trends are beginning to emerge that actually seem stable and more better predicted I think is just safe to assume that things will pickup even if we dont hit bullish

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:16:03 PM

unfortunately, the thread is already doomed to failure in the title Cheesy
nobody can confirm that. but i follow the thread curiously and wait for the result.

I don't think a certain entity or even reputable individuals or institutions can confirm such situation in the crypto market. That might be a good guess but nobody can exactly identify the situation in the market and be the authority to confirm it. Pretty simple.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:19:31 PM

We can say it after some days when price will hit at least $8k. Though it is not difficult for bitcoin to reach $8k. We have a great chance for buying with low price. So we should take this opportunity to grow big amount in future.
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:10:30 AM

We can say it after some days when price will hit at least $8k. Though it is not difficult for bitcoin to reach $8k. We have a great chance for buying with low price. So we should take this opportunity to grow big amount in future.
if you expect $ 8k to be achieved, then now is the right price to buy where the price is fairly cheap. You can buy as much as you can, because the bear market is gone and we are waiting for the bull market to run fast in the future.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:08:00 AM

Look like now the bullish trend will show up,, because a lot of analyst talk about that,,
and in my opinion, daily charts already confirmed for bitcoin and other crypto will continue rising,,
but, always remember this is only a predictions, so, make a deep analysis by your self first before buy or invest in any cryptocurrencies
here the newest predictions from Binance sorce cointelegraph
Cryptocurrency Price Trends Could Signal End of Bear Market, Says Binance Research
https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-price-trends-could-signal-end-of-bear-market-says-binance-research

your toughts ?
Whatever the conditions as our investors must be prepared if the market red again, of course we hope that bullrun is coming soon and today the market is rising again with transaction volumes reaching more than $ 60 billion.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
nizar93

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:11:42 AM

Whatever the conditions as our investors must be prepared if the market red again, of course we hope that bullrun is coming soon and today the market is rising again with transaction volumes reaching more than $ 60 billion.
trade continues to show an upward trend, which is actually good, because trade continues to increase, proving that the market response to crypto needs is still very high. that would be the reason for the bull to come soon.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:25:47 AM

$6000 is predicted to be the resistance barrier. The market will grow gradually and at times we can also experience the market fall. I believe those market moves have been overcome, because days back the price fell to $5150-$5200 and further it grew crossing $5300 in a short. This is an indication of growth and probably the growth continues.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
miningguru

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:44:01 AM

Today again the price of Bitcoin increasing which it crosses the value of 5500$, which it is not the indication of the bull run but it is the indication of the market recovering. At the same time, the price of all altcoins is struggling from the past three weeks with the increase in the price of the Bitcoin.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:26:49 AM

Today again the price of Bitcoin increasing which it crosses the value of 5500$, which it is not the indication of the bull run but it is the indication of the market recovering. At the same time, the price of all altcoins is struggling from the past three weeks with the increase in the price of the Bitcoin.
We are headed for another $6k break maybe before we end the 2nd quarter.
We are not actually getting far from bear but we are and all of us are so hopeful that it will make another ATH this year. We are rallying good and as it shown today will be possible to have it.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:47:36 AM

Wow! What a ride! I didn't expect Bitcoin to increase so fast. The bull is still stronger compare to the bear. 6000$ is possible for BTC.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:01:43 PM

I still see a lot of experts saying that bitcoin may actually touch a new bottom sometime within the next few months.  I would like to see bitcoin go under 3k again, that would give me a nice opportunity to pick up some more cheap coins.

But,, a lot of experts said if the bullish trends already confirmed too
So, now is back to our side, our personal analysis mate
In my analysis, the bear already finish,, and now everyone should be ready for the bull mate
Those people he called expert saying BTC will touch a new bottom are just speculating what is not there, we all witnessed the bottom of BTC which we all agreed with, so where is the new bottom coming from. We are already in a safe zone and this is the period many should still try to hold more BTC if they have the power.

If we look at the performance of BTC recently, we will understand that there is not selling off activities that much, so the price has already balance and ready to head for the bull run. That is for me though, that is what I believe and will personally hold on to.  Let us just hope the BULL does not catch some people by surprise.
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:55:29 PM

Nobody confirmed say that the bear market is over just by jumping Bitcoin price only a step ahead. May be the price could fall again and most of the predictors also think so. This because the altcoins not moving upward as the Bitcoin moving and the volatile also very slow. So, when the altcoins will start moving then it will be a confirmed bull market.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:58:26 PM

Nobody confirmed say that the bear market is over just by jumping Bitcoin price only a step ahead. May be the price could fall again and most of the predictors also think so. This because the altcoins not moving upward as the Bitcoin moving and the volatile also very slow. So, when the altcoins will start moving then it will be a confirmed bull market.
True, no one can confirm if the bear market has already over. The market cycle is still the same it increase and decrease, although the price of bitcoin shows a good movement. But we cannot confirm if it is ends the bear market, hopefully we will see a continuous price of bitcoin.
cryptonx (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:06:20 PM

If we look at the past,,,
Usually, When bitcoin price rising, a lot of people will move their altcoins to bitcoin
And thats why a lot of altcoins down in bitcojn terms,, but usually in usd terms alt will green too,,
Then when acorrections coming on bitcoin, people will star moving their bitcoin to alt mate,,
Note, i believe The bull will started by the rising of bitcoin price

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:43:20 PM

Look like now the bullish trend will show up,, because a lot of analyst talk about that,,
and in my opinion, daily charts already confirmed for bitcoin and other crypto will continue rising,,
but, always remember this is only a predictions, so, make a deep analysis by your self first before buy or invest in any cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrency Price Trends Could Signal End of Bear Market, Says Binance Research
https://cointelegraph.com/news/cryptocurrency-price-trends-could-signal-end-of-bear-market-says-binance-research

your toughts ?
I think so too that the bear season is ended because as we can see in the market now that slowly increasing the price I think this is the start of bull run. But don't be so confident that there's no dump so we need still to observe the market chart. I think many of us now are happy because the continuous pumps in the market.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:32:19 PM

your toughts ?
I think so too that the bear season is ended because as we can see in the market now that slowly increasing the price I think this is the start of bull run. But don't be so confident that there's no dump so we need still to observe the market chart. I think many of us now are happy because the continuous pumps in the market.
Of course, they greatly inspire hope and confidence in lower Bitcoin performance.  A 5% price increase to $ 5,600 is already a good indicator.  And since it is Bitcoin that has a strong influence on the pricing of all cryptocurrencies, it is quite possible that we are already at the start of a bull run.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:12:04 AM

I think, indeed, the end of the bearish trend has formed completely. Positive sentiment prevails on the crypto market, Bitcoin grows nevertheless, which inspires confidence in investors. I think, given the fact that BTC yesterday exceeded $ 5,600, the next target is $ 6,200.

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:53:41 AM

I am not sure that this statement needs confirmation. I guess that we all see the end of the bear market. Nevertheless, we cannot be sure of the coming soon bull run. The market situation may not change for months.
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 12:03:39 PM

Within a few days Bitcoin price increase rapidly, and now the price of all allcoin is red in coinmarketcap. I think this can't be said the end of bear market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: