Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSR] Sucrecoin | POS / MN | Update 12/05/2020 [XSR]  (Read 4006 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:01:10 PM

The effort of the team to list the project in about four different cryptocurrency trading platforms is commendable, I read there are plans on listing the coin in two different exchanges soon, is there any information on the exchanges to be listed?

The team has indeed been very hard working in the listings which has been effected, but I guess there's a policy of not divulging information as regards the name of the exchange to be listed, maybe that's why its not been made available for the community.

I don't think there's any policy as such, to the best of my knowledge, policies like such is based on the agreement that the project has with the exchange, it's rarely the case because other projects tend to tell the community the name of the exchange where a listing arrangement is being negotiated.

I believe the team should be in the best position to tell us if there's any agreement as regards the concealment of the exchange to be listed in few months time.

Am more concerned about the volume and value of the coin, I do hope that after the listing, there would be an increase in the trading volume of the coin and also the price would increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:08:26 PM

The effort of the team to list the project in about four different cryptocurrency trading platforms is commendable, I read there are plans on listing the coin in two different exchanges soon, is there any information on the exchanges to be listed?

The team has indeed been very hard working in the listings which has been effected, but I guess there's a policy of not divulging information as regards the name of the exchange to be listed, maybe that's why its not been made available for the community.

I don't think there's any policy as such, to the best of my knowledge, policies like such is based on the agreement that the project has with the exchange, it's rarely the case because other projects tend to tell the community the name of the exchange where a listing arrangement is being negotiated.

I believe the team should be in the best position to tell us if there's any agreement as regards the concealment of the exchange to be listed in few months time.

Am more concerned about the volume and value of the coin, I do hope that after the listing, there would be an increase in the trading volume of the coin and also the price would increase.

I'm certain that listing in a new exchange would lead to an increase in the overall trading volume of the coin, I guess it may affect the price, but considering the volatility of the market, the price may not experience a substantial difference.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:14:44 PM

In my opinion, the team could consider organising a trading competition on the new exchange upon listing, this would not only lead to a substantial increase in the volume, but will also serve the promotional need of the project.
Telixgoldens

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:39:15 PM

Sucrecoin provides a friendly interface to send money globally, using the power of Blockchain experience. And it uses a p2p interface
Yemijoy

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:11:21 PM

In my opinion, the team could consider organising a trading competition on the new exchange upon listing, this would not only lead to a substantial increase in the volume, but will also serve the promotional need of the project.

I agree with your position as regards the importance of trading competition to increase the projects presence in the cryptocurrency space and ensure that the volume is substantially increased.
Bossalade

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:18:03 PM

Sucrecoin provides a friendly interface to send money globally, using the power of Blockchain experience. And it uses a p2p interface

The project is loaded with great features and the interphase is quite unique and easy to use, this would help users to get easily familiar with the interphase and learning difficulties would not be a challenge for miners.
Djladon

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:25:08 PM

I agree with your position as regards the importance of trading competition to increase the projects presence in the cryptocurrency space and ensure that the volume is substantially increased.

Trading competition has been very popular lately among various projects and Sucrecoin can tap from this popular means of generating trading volumes and project awareness.
Bosschibuzor

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:34:58 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2019, 07:50:55 PM by Bosschibuzor

The project should consider organising an airdrop campaign if the cost of organising a bounty is expensive, Airdrop could also go all long way in promoting the project and increasing its popularity.
Ebukaslim@outlook.com

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:54:17 PM

The project should consider organising an airdrop campaign if the cost of organising a bounty is expensive, Airdrop could also go all long way in promoting the project and increasing its popularity.

Yes, I concur, Airdrop campaign is also a promotion tool utilized by projects to generate project popularity and loyalty. It could be useful in boosting the community and general public awareness about the project.
Lumiisay

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:18:29 PM

Hi guys, is Surecoin trading yet? Kindly let me know cos I'll like to invest in this project by buying some of the coin
Sayluskaa

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:23:27 PM

I support the idea of an airdrop as it'll go a long way in putting the thoughts of this project in hunters heart. From airdrops, a Bounty campaign can also follow.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:31:47 AM

Hi guys, is Surecoin trading yet? Kindly let me know cos I'll like to invest in this project by buying some of the coin

The coin is trading in four different exchanges currently, which includes Southxchange, Vaultmex, Cpatex and Bitebtc, the team also promises to add two new exchanges in three months time, though the names of the exchange are yet to be verified by the team.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:39:11 AM

The coin is trading in four different exchanges currently, which includes Southxchange, Vaultmex, Cpatex and Bitebtc, the team also promises to add two new exchanges in three months time, though the names of the exchange are yet to be verified by the team.

It's great to know that the coin is trading in several platforms, but I'll like to know if the team is working on listing the coin in any of the global exchanges like binance, huobi etc.
Lumiisay

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:44:32 AM

Thanks! I'm glad to know that it's trading already. Of all the exchanges you mentioned, I'm more familiar with Bitebtc and I'll settle for that.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:49:15 AM

Thanks! I'm glad to know that it's trading already. Of all the exchanges you mentioned, I'm more familiar with Bitebtc and I'll settle for that.

That's cool, you can always settle for any of the exchange you consider more user friendly. I'll also advise you consider the exchange which is trading for the least price, if you're purchasing, this could assist you in getting more coins at a reduced price.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:52:14 AM

It's great to know that the coin is trading in several platforms, but I'll like to know if the team is working on listing the coin in any of the global exchanges like binance, huobi etc.

I don't see the project viable enough to afford listing in any of the global exchange for now due to the outrageous fees attached to listing, but I believe with time the project should be able to afford the listing fees on global exchanges.
Lumiisay

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:54:48 AM

That's cool, you can always settle for any of the exchange you consider more user friendly. I'll also advise you consider the exchange which is trading for the least price, if you're purchasing, this could assist you in getting more coins at a reduced price.

Wow! Thanks for the heads up. A quick research on all mentioned exchanges will give an insight into getting the cheapest rate which will translate into more coins. 👍
Lumiisay

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:05:13 AM

I don't see the project viable enough to afford listing in any of the global exchange for now due to the outrageous fees attached to listing, but I believe with time the project should be able to afford the listing fees on global exchanges.

I concur cos listing on a global exchange will add tremendous value to the coin and it'll also be a sign of seriousness from the project owners to the coin holders.
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:06:29 AM

That's the spirit of business Grin not just considering friendly exchange but also looking out for where to purchase for lower price as selling for higher.
However, some exchanges have stringent requirements before one can trade on them, this is why I will still agree with Lumiisay.
Sayluskaa

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:14:23 AM

That's the spirit of business Grin not just considering friendly exchange but also looking out for where to purchase for lower price as selling for higher.
However, some exchanges have stringent requirements before one can trade on them, this is why I will still agree with Lumiisay.

You're very correct bro. Even while looking for where to get the cheapest of prices, one should also make sure to be aware of the rules that guide trading on some of these exchanges in other not to be caught in between.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: