Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAYLL [IEO] Simple Automated Investment App Driven by AI & ML  (Read 7880 times)
Emilyearl (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:04:56 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 07:44:00 PM by Emilyearl

GRAYLL is a Simple App for Freedom, Prosperity & Wealth Inception. Grayll is offering the ability to automatically generate out-sized returns in any market condition (bull, bear, flat) in various time-frames. No trading or investment experience is needed and almost no time needs to be spent managing or monitoring positions. GRAYLL is planning an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) of the GRAYLL utility token. GRAYLL is currently being reviewed by selected digital asset exchanges. Updates on the IEO exchange will be communicated once it's been finalised. STAY TUNED!!

WEBSITE     WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK     TWITTER     INSTAGRAM      TELEGRAM

VISION

CONCEPT

MILESTONES

TOKEN ALLOCATION

MVP

GRAYLL MVP will be launched soon, register to be part of the Alpha testers and unlock a whopping reward of ~$1000 when launched

COIN and IEO INFO

Token Ticker: GRX
Type: Utility
Pre IEO-Price: 1 GRX = 0.007 USD
Price IEO: 1 XEP = 0.01 USD
Platform: Stellar
Minimum investment: 50 USD
Soft cap: 1,500,000 USD
Hard cap: 35,000,000 USD
KYC & Whitelist
Restricted areas
USA, Syria, North Korea, Iran, Iraq

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emilyearl (OP)

APESWAP

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:11:55 AM

Reserved for Announcements
Emilyearl (OP)

APESWAP

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:32:51 AM

Hello, I am representative of icoholder.com company.

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/grayll-preico-29131
Thank you
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:56:20 AM

an automatic earning generation, nice idea, just as simple as a  perpetual motion machine. And algorithm is already 100% ready, need just little verification. Not clear why do you need other money, I'm sure you have own savings, just go ahead and generate more profit from it.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:00:57 AM
Merited by Parodium (1)

PLAGIARIZED WHITEPAPER
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5133185.0
grayll_wealth

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 08:21:25 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 08:22:40 PM by grayll_wealth

"The United States Government Invested $1.1 billion in unclassified R&D..."

You need to do your research properly, both projects are using the same public sources and AI focused research reports!
Just to give you an example, a simple Google Search would have also clarified this for yourself!
89,800 Google search results on a section of public information that he claims is plagiarized.
Then everyone is plagiarizing including the US Government Agencies...

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/03/updated-us-spending-deal-contains-largest-research-spending-increase-decade
https://www.nsf.gov/statistics/2018/nsf18306/
https://medium.com/politics-ai/an-overview-of-national-ai-strategies-2a70ec6edfd
https://sciencebusiness.net/news/us-pledges-artificial-intelligence-research-push-theres-no-mention-more-funds
Emilyearl (OP)

APESWAP

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:23:03 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 11:38:18 PM by Emilyearl

Those are publicly available information as regards AI the core team will have more information for you on this.
Emilyearl (OP)

APESWAP

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:25:53 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2019, 09:00:48 AM by Emilyearl

an automatic earning generation, nice idea, just as simple as a  perpetual motion machine. And algorithm is already 100% ready, need just little verification. Not clear why do you need other money, I'm sure you have own savings, just go ahead and generate more profit from it.
Hello Thin, You can take a look at the road map and development strategies. The reason for the IEO is to raise more funds for further development and scaling of the project.
grayll_wealth

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 08:38:00 AM

an automatic earning generation, nice idea, just as simple as a  perpetual motion machine. And algorithm is already 100% ready, need just little verification. Not clear why do you need other money, I'm sure you have own savings, just go ahead and generate more profit from it.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." -- Napoleon Bonaparte --
Right at the top of the website: https://grayll.io/ieo/
In fact trading algorithms are used every millisecond of the day and are responsible for the largest trading volume in any asset class...
ephelants360 - Spanish

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:11:31 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 08:52:51 PM by ephelants360 - Spanish

"Out of the 48 pages you pick 3 paragraph sections that are related to publicly available statistics related to the topic of Artificial Intelligence published by research firms like Statista, Forrester etc., you need to check the footnotes for the sources used. Just running a White Paper through plagscan or some other free tool won't help you understand what is written and why certain information is re-used."

Obviously needs to learn how to read & analyze a Whitepaper - if you don't have one these types of people complain - if you have one they don't read it properly let alone analyze the content correctly!
grayll_wealth

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 10:18:31 AM

GRAYLL is a Simple App for Freedom, Prosperity & Wealth Inception. Grayll is offering the ability to automatically generate out-sized returns in any market condition (bull, bear, flat) in various time-frames. No trading or investment experience is needed and almost no time needs to be spent managing or monitoring positions. GRAYLL is planning an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) of the GRAYLL utility token. GRAYLL is currently being reviewed by selected digital asset exchanges. Updates on the IEO exchange will be communicated once it's been finalised. STAY TUNED!!

https://i.postimg.cc/Y0NB6f77/Motor-Ride-GRAYLL-Linked-In.png

WEBSITE     WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK     TWITTER      INSTAGRAM      TELEGRAM

VISION
https://i.postimg.cc/hP34ckjj/GRAY.png

CONCEPT
https://i.postimg.cc/Z5N6tFcW/CONCEPT.png

MILESTONES
https://i.postimg.cc/ZKm8JHmn/GRAY-MILESTONE.png

TOKEN ALLOCATION
https://i.postimg.cc/wBz8VSYH/GRAY-TOKEN-ALLOCATION.png

MVP
https://i.postimg.cc/rsVrTjQZ/MVP.png

GRAYLL MVP will be launched soon, register to be part of the Alpha testers and unlock a whopping reward of ~$1000 when launched

COIN and IEO INFO

Token Ticker: GRX
Type: Utility
Pre IEO-Price: 1 GRX = 0.007 USD
Price IEO: 1 XEP = 0.01 USD
Platform: Stellar
Minimum investment: 50 USD
Soft cap: 1,500,000 USD
Hard cap: 35,000,000 USD
KYC & Whitelist
Restricted areas
USA, Syria, North Korea, Iran, Iraq

MVP is on track for next week!
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1065

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:30:11 PM

For grayll you also have planed a bounty program? You planed a IEO at what exchange the IEO starts? So the grayll looks interesing, i hope i habe time to test your MVP...

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:16:25 PM

For grayll you also have planed a bounty program? You planed a IEO at what exchange the IEO starts? So the grayll looks interesing, i hope i habe time to test your MVP...

I was looking for that info as well. They haven't mentioned what exchange they are holding their IEO and other details. I've seen that there's issue regarding plagiarized whitepaper. I think it is common nowadays to encounter similar content of whitepapers. Most of them are copy and paste doc anyway. But, I'm interested on the platform itself. Can they really deliver this kind of service? Most are just promising at the beginning, but if they can't get sufficient funds, it is just another forgotten dream. Will they continue even if their IEO is not successful?
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:19:00 AM

I've seen that there's issue regarding plagiarized whitepaper. I think it is common nowadays to encounter similar content of whitepapers. Most of them are copy and paste doc anyway.

Do you really think it's a common practice to copy Marketing Strategy?
grayll_wealth

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 09:52:46 PM

Hello, thank you for your interest. The bounty is allocated by registering on the website. In fact the initial plan was to do any type of token sale at all and just distribute all the tokens when the App is ready to the users that registered and then lock them within the system for 3 months, only condition was to use the algorithmic system 3 times during the 12 week lock-up. Then release all tokens, of-course with listing on an exchange. We have used our own capital thus far and we wanted to do VC funding.
---
When we first heard about IEOs 4 weeks back, we thought we could increase the user acquisition rate by having additional capital for marketing, most blockchain projects are too focused on a small crypto community so volumes are generally low and stagnant.
---
We have been in talks with at least 20+ exchanges of the top 30 by volume, most of them of course have a launch pad or are planning one. The problem is that most people in crypto, retail investors do not know, much time effort and funds it takes to get listed apart from actually building a product and acquiring users.
Most projects that you see that have done an IEO have raised millions from VCs, family offices and private investors last year just to pay for the listing, IEO and marketing costs as well as the cost of due diligence. IEOs are more costly than a regular listing.

This developer outline the ICO process quite well, the listing fees of $25,000 - $800,000 are real!
https://blog.goodaudience.com/how-to-list-your-cryptocurrency-on-exchange-b673215d3204

An IEO is more expensive due to stricter due diligence, marketing costs, an AirDrop which is free for you can cost $5,000-$10,000 charged my agencies. Additionally Exchanges may take 5%-35% of funds raised during the IEO.
grayll_wealth

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:09:01 PM

I was looking for that info as well. They haven't mentioned what exchange they are holding their IEO and other details. I've seen that there's issue regarding plagiarized whitepaper. I think it is common nowadays to encounter similar content of whitepapers. Most of them are copy and paste doc anyway. But, I'm interested on the platform itself. Can they really deliver this kind of service? Most are just promising at the beginning, but if they can't get sufficient funds, it is just another forgotten dream. Will they continue even if their IEO is not successful?
Thank you for your interest! Responded to the IEO questions below - we are in review with several top 30 exchanges, you will see that it's not just a simple process and most projects actually spend capital raised from VC/private investor funding to run an IEO.

Contrary to what some people will have you believe, a project of this magnitude will take 1 to 1.5 years to build up. The team are Ivy League and Top 30 Universities globally and have the worked for top corporate firms, hedge funds, banks and investment managers, they didn't just wake up one day and went let's do this. The founder started developing with smart contracts before Ethereum was funded, Codius is older than Ethereum...

So, yes funding is important to maintain the milestones on a road map, but we don't need to give up as the IEO was never a priority, it is just an opportunity to avoid lengthy discussions with VCs, after all they will also discount the equity they purchase, similar to what exchanges do or discounts on token purchases.
When you see the interest that we get, even before creating a BTT account or creating ICO tracker profiles etc, we don't have to worry for the time being.

We will publish the POC on the website end of the month to show how the algorithms & AI/ML models are currently performing.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:14:37 PM

-The founder started developing with smart contracts before Ethereum was funded, Codius is older than Ethereum...

he should be earning a lot more money than Buterin.  Grin so what's in it with Codius, why it did not prosper? or should i say, not popular in the community?
grayll_wealth

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:23:35 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 10:34:50 PM by grayll_wealth

I've seen that there's issue regarding plagiarized whitepaper. I think it is common nowadays to encounter similar content of whitepapers. Most of them are copy and paste doc anyway.
Do you really think it's a common practice to copy Marketing Strategy?
It seems people talk a lot about White Papers but actually don't know how to read, analyze or interpret the information to make useful decisions.
Neither do most retail investors know that most of the technical stuff is usually written by the team as they generally devise & create the system and the marketing and often tokenomics by ICO Marketing Agencies or Advisors for a cool $5,000 - $20,000.
Projects actually do not have it so great, because the cost of doing anything in blockchain is exorbitant compared to any other tech start-up environment.
Again, Airdrops can cost $5000-$10,000 without the cost of a robust bot, exchanges offer this service as well now for IEOs.

Scrap the White Paper: How to Evaluate Tokens and Blockchains
https://www.coindesk.com/scrap-white-paper-evaluate-tokens-blockchains

Crypto investors love white papers, although I’m not sure they really read them. Mostly they skim them and ask “why can’t you do this with a database instead of a blockchain?”

Asking the right questions
Most crypto investors don’t ask good questions. In fact, most crypto forums are filled with posts of people asking the same thing over and over or issuing the same three or four criticisms of blockchains that they read somewhere else.

VC mindset
I think it is much better to evaluate a blockchain the way you evaluate a startup — you assume the starting point is a starting point, not an end point. Crypto buyers, it seems to me, evaluate a white paper like a final product, and that is where they go wrong. When I look at crypto deals, I think about a different set of things. I think about where they are starting and where they are likely to be in a decade, and the path to get there.

If you want to evaluate opportunities that way, here are four things to consider. — Team — Vision — Scope — New vs. Existing Market —
grayll_wealth

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:43:12 PM

-The founder started developing with smart contracts before Ethereum was funded, Codius is older than Ethereum...

he should be earning a lot more money than Buterin.  Grin so what's in it with Codius, why it did not prosper? or should i say, not popular in the community?
Codius was deprecated, it was a side project of Ripple and they decided to focus on serving faster payments systems for corporates. Codius was brought back last summer by two of the founding team of Stellar - it's blockchain agnostic and integrates with Interledger: https://codius.org
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:58:06 PM

Which exchange will be hosting the IEO event?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: