Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What people do to make their altcoins popular?  (Read 930 times)
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:11:39 AM

in my opinion, one of the things that is done is that their altcoins are popular by promoting altcoins to everyone whether through social media or seminars about their projects by offering a good concept so that other people are interested and want to buy their altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:18:07 PM

Even with their own dice website they still need the social media to get their project more popular both advertisement can make a project to be popular. It is very clear that most project die or failed because poor of advertisement and lack of investors,which ever way a project can be promoted to gain more popularity it should be accepted.  
Of course, they now that they cannot do without advertisement, even with the creation of a dice website, they will still do the advertisement for sure to get people to know about the website, but advert is not enough if there is nothing to do with the coin.

The reason they create dice website is because gambling has a way of getting people’s attention more than e-commerce sites, if they give you the statistics of those that are interested in gambling, you will be shocked at the figure, so the best way to get their coin useful is to create a dice website that will at least attract many people that are interest in participating in free things.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:45:15 PM

Bounty and airdrop is very promising way to make your alt coin populer, especially when the reward quite high enough
although you need to spend some $$$$ but i think thats really worth to make your alt coin populer
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:47:35 PM

give away , quiz , airdrop are some easy way to gain popularity on crypto world.
poeples always want free money for sure. Also it will make your community grow

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BitcoinCazh

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:55:36 PM

i just think their idea by people, when the people like project with dice, then the developer will take that chance to get investor, but is really right, we still need new idea, good team, and invotation, so something else from dice is still have chance to success
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:58:14 PM

Even with their own dice website they still need the social media to get their project more popular both advertisement can make a project to be popular. It is very clear that most project die or failed because poor of advertisement and lack of investors,which ever way a project can be promoted to gain more popularity it should be accepted.  
Of course, they now that they cannot do without advertisement, even with the creation of a dice website, they will still do the advertisement for sure to get people to know about the website, but advert is not enough if there is nothing to do with the coin.

The reason they create dice website is because gambling has a way of getting people’s attention more than e-commerce sites, if they give you the statistics of those that are interested in gambling, you will be shocked at the figure, so the best way to get their coin useful is to create a dice website that will at least attract many people that are interest in participating in free things.
They learned from statistics, so they will maximize every single things that can attract people to use their project, gambling site is the top options since many patronize types of games that will be offer around, the rate of getting participants is more higher than other business that they can create using thier coins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:03:09 PM

It's clear that every developer and team behind project want to make their own coin more and more popular but what they do for it? Lately as I see everyone tries to create dice website specially for their own coin.
What do you think, is this good strategy? Why don't they try to make shopping website which only supports their coin? Or something similar of ebates? Why only dice when there is huge demand on shops too.
I have nothing to say about this because it is their prerogative on what to choose,but i support you on why they are just choosing dice sites when lots of site can help them out to explore the whole community and awareness is what we all need hre
give away , quiz , airdrop are some easy way to gain popularity on crypto world.
poeples always want free money for sure. Also it will make your community grow
Free money by words but most of the time ends up scamming so what do people need to do?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:10:38 PM

Some team create not just a dice but an exchange of their own to make their coin more popular. Its not really that working much but there are coins which team had create a strong community with a forum of their own which they can giveaway more coins for the users of their forum. Bitsend seem to be one of this coin what has been around now. Dash I think was also one of the coin that did this.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:23:51 PM

Some team create not just a dice but an exchange of their own to make their coin more popular. Its not really that working much but there are coins which team had create a strong community with a forum of their own which they can giveaway more coins for the users of their forum. Bitsend seem to be one of this coin what has been around now. Dash I think was also one of the coin that did this.
and the strategies of these coins have failed. now even Dash is not some interesting coin. I think it will die in the near future.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:34:12 PM

There are different things that people do to make their altcoins popular. One of which is bounties but it has a quite backfire too. If the one who conducts bounty did not fulfill their promises to the bounty hunters, they will do all their best to knock down the project and it is terrifying because there are thousands of bounty hunters.

Live for the moment.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:18:37 PM

It's clear that every developer and team behind project want to make their own coin more and more popular but what they do for it? Lately as I see everyone tries to create dice website specially for their own coin.
What do you think, is this good strategy? Why don't they try to make shopping website which only supports their coin? Or something similar of ebates? Why only dice when there is huge demand on shops too.

Not at all, the best way to make a coin popular is team's active marketing, participation and communication to community, and development  a project without real product won't survive the market.
That is right; any project that is sure of its product doesn’t have to go through a dice site to make its project popular, a good project has a way of showcasing itself to the world through a very simple advert, no matter the medium used.

Just like you said, the team must really be hardworking to really survive in this market that is so full of lots of competition, and in order for them to stand out among other projects, they need to put all their focus and strength in creating a product that will be very high in demand for it to really gain a very fast attraction to the community.
levvv

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:11:00 PM

They will necessary to have a strong community. The community itself will create some awareness of their coin.
If the supporters keep joining into the community, i think the coin will become popular.
The dev of the coin must thinking the strategy to achieve this, such as holding contest, airdrops, meetup, etc.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:21:23 PM

I saw that a lot happened, a lot of coins made dice websites so that on the website required to use the coin. This is a strategy for each coin developer. Coin developers will try to be more varied in conducting promotions on the coins they have.

This is a natural thing, every developer will maximize the opportunities that exist and when developers do it by working hard, it is certain that coin developers are serious in developing the coins they have.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:23:18 AM

Well, one thing we should know is that there is now a very big competition in the market, and it can never be as it used to be in time past when you don't need to spend so much in promoting a project since the project available in the market were very little. Now one have to spend a lot of funds on digital marketing on youtube and other crypto platforms that accept crypto ad, without availability of fund, I can assure that the project is going nowhere.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:08:15 PM

Besides doing bounty and airdrops to draw more attention to the project, you can make strategic partnerships with more famous projects. You can also list your altcoin on a good exchange with massive trading volume and hold a trading competition.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:15:16 PM

Besides doing bounty and airdrops to draw more attention to the project, you can make strategic partnerships with more famous projects. You can also list your altcoin on a good exchange with massive trading volume and hold a trading competition.
the most important thing is how the team builds its community bigger. then they have to build a good market, when the market has been formed to the fullest, then I think the popularity of the coins will follow.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:27:15 PM

To make coins popular they must develop their coins. I made something that made the price of their coins rise so much that people were interested in buying and even saving their coins for the long term. certainly not easy and requires a lot of capital to develop their coins but the benefits will be greater than the capital issued if their coins become popular.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:17:45 PM

I believe the project team should be very active, and they should also follow the calendar on the road map. There are big responsibilities on the team, if there is no movement in the project what can the community do. I think the community cannot carry  alone the project to growth.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:28:02 PM

Not everyone is game oriented,but I have seen people who are very much adept and addicted to games. Those are the set of people that can be attracted to such sites and will definitely want to use the coin.
I think platforms like that are yet to gain popularity in the world of games, such as dice.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:11:25 AM

There needs to be a balance of technology, community, and marketing for something to become wildly successful. Leaning too hard on the tech and not marketing properly or leaning entirely on marketing without the project itself having any substance are both recipes for disaster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: