Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What people do to make their altcoins popular?  (Read 930 times)
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:12:46 PM

It's clear that every developer and team behind project want to make their own coin more and more popular but what they do for it? Lately as I see everyone tries to create dice website specially for their own coin.
What do you think, is this good strategy? Why don't they try to make shopping website which only supports their coin? Or something similar of ebates? Why only dice when there is huge demand on shops too.

All these new coins are the invention of a new bike every time. Now do not need new coins. 99% of developers want to get money and for this they come up with crazy ideas that have already been implemented by someone before. That is why I do not invest in new projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:16:49 PM

Start a marketing company to carry out PR to arrange.Plus bounty for what is done,it is potentially walking advertising,as people like word of mouth will transmit information about the project to other potential investors,so that a lot of ways,and even more in the future will come up with the arrival of new technologies,and the old will be gone
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:27:33 PM

To make coins popular they must develop their coins. I made something that made the price of their coins rise so much that people were interested in buying and even saving their coins for the long term. certainly not easy and requires a lot of capital to develop their coins but the benefits will be greater than the capital issued if their coins become popular.
Sometimes shitcoins get more popular than a developed cryptos which is happening due to those coins getting listed on big exchanges so if a project team want to make their coin more popular and more demandable then it should be listed on binance.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:11:13 PM

Even with their own dice website they still need the social media to get their project more popular both advertisement can make a project to be popular. It is very clear that most project die or failed because poor of advertisement and lack of investors,which ever way a project can be promoted to gain more popularity it should be accepted.  
Yes, it is advertising and, accordingly, the bounty program will be able to attract the target audience to any truly interesting platform.It is obvious that the crypto community is very large and therefore not interesting and not in demand altcoins will not be in demand.Therefore, in addition to advertising,the team that created this altcoin should work hard.
Well for me, if some team want to make their altcoin at top of the list, they should work hard. Believe me whenever someone is interested to buy altcoin, him or here search. The team is reviewed, the projects and development scope is measured and compared with different highly ranked coins. So even before advertising war, go for your strong work. Only this would let your coin in the high demands in market.
naturerock

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:14:43 PM

The key is in marketing, companies spend big bucks to get their ads all over online platforms.  Facebook makes most of their money from ads, thats how powerful they are.  Companies are even willing to pay millions of dollars for a short superbowl commercial.  That should give you an idea on how valuable advertising is to your business.
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:34:02 PM

Well it depends on the companies knowledge and SEO.

You can group up with specific parties to achieve a wider community.

Or if your goals (white papers) embrass a much large investors amount your altcoin will become much more popular as it will be spread out quicker.

Nothing to see here
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:45:41 PM

promotion might be the only way to make this coin a hype. but this method can only be for the short term, sooner or later in the end the coin will disappear too, because the project does not develop. so actually the best and easiest way is to accelerate the development of the platform, maybe this seems slow but the long-term impact can be felt. the coin will survive because it has a platform that is already operating.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:53:00 PM

The good option for any project is to promote it in different ways. Just for instance - quarkchain project. They did launch two rounds of social bounties, minings, testing of their platform, wallet to test, voting system. All this give a good hype around.

danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:55:20 PM

I think it's a good idea to make any popular. Give demo advertisements & arrange a seminar etc. I think so.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:07:23 PM

It's clear that every developer and team behind project want to make their own coin more and more popular but what they do for it? Lately as I see everyone tries to create dice website specially for their own coin.
What do you think, is this good strategy? Why don't they try to make shopping website which only supports their coin? Or something similar of ebates? Why only dice when there is huge demand on shops too.
I think that in part they don't have enough money to do such things. That is the only way they can do to advertise their ICO. In fact, there are very few good ICOs. So it's hard to see the difference between good icos and scam icos. That makes investors and bounty hunters headaches

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:09:07 PM

The best PR is now in social networks.  Advertising here will definitely give its results.  Because it is here that most young people and investors.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:15:09 PM

I think if I make a coin then I have to make a lot of websites and software and even android/ios apps. because if there is a lot of places where they can use the coin then they are going to take it and trade it. you can not just wait for people to see your coin you have to make the demand in the market yourself. make your coin useful and that will give you 10times more profit then what you get from the advertisement. for example, take freebitco. it was started at like 2010 and it is still running and making profits.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:39:45 PM

I see ICO or IEO projects are now moving towards developing its blockchain technology or features. Since most few people use Bitcoin or altcoin for payment, crypto development startups for payment are often underestimated.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:35:35 PM

I see ICO or IEO projects are now moving towards developing its blockchain technology or features. Since most few people use Bitcoin or altcoin for payment, crypto development startups for payment are often underestimated.
to use altcoin as a payment for something, there must be a ready infrastructure for this.  How can you pay for something altcoin them if it is not provided by the seller.  Nevertheless, if they really use altcoin, then this increases their relevance.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:38:30 PM

Integration with shopping sites would have much bigger impact. Or we have some initiatives like Moon which enables
shopping with BTC  even on Amazon using lightening. They have announced that any lightening enabled wallet can
now be used through Moon`s browser extension.

Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:34:36 PM

I think it's a good idea to make any popular. Give demo advertisements & arrange a seminar etc. I think so.

Yeah! exactly that is a good idea infact they are already existed in some of bounty campaign. As i notice in a previous campaign that successfully done they introduced the product in many different countries which it brings a good impact towards the project. This is should be done in strategic way by team owner.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:30:52 AM

Not everyone is game oriented,but I have seen people who are very much adept and addicted to games. Those are the set of people that can be attracted to such sites and will definitely want to use the coin.
I think platforms like that are yet to gain popularity in the world of games, such as dice.
This shows that they can only attract population of people that are interested in gaming which cannot be as much as compared to neutral people. What people really wants is a project that will see a problem that exist, and then create a solution that will make people wow to it.

Any project that wishes to be very successful should have a very vital and potential product that will announce it name, if the product can be good and competitive enough, then they don’t need to stress too much about its popularity, the users thieves are the ones that will automatically make such product popular beyond human reasoning.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:08:19 AM

Obviously what the developer has to do is try to match the rodmap they have made before so that people will see if the project is going well because in my opinion the project that is not in accordance with Rodmap then proves that the developer is not competent.
so as much as possible before making a schedule, first think of the capabilities of the developers and market conditions.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:12:50 AM

Many methods were carried out by the Team to introduce their projects so that they could be known by many people. This goal is, of course, to get many investors and can develop projects. And I think they can also promote projects through social media.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:31:40 AM

Obviously what the developer has to do is try to match the rodmap they have made before so that people will see if the project is going well because in my opinion the project that is not in accordance with Rodmap then proves that the developer is not competent.
so as much as possible before making a schedule, first think of the capabilities of the developers and market conditions.
Of course the most important are promotions, both in the digital world such as social media and conventional media, because promotion is the most effective way to introduce new coins and benefit from investors who want to buy their coins.
So the application in implementing their road map must always be in line with current economic conditions so as not to be too ambitious so that the end result is not successful. But if everything is in accordance with the stage and the developer provides a realistic goal, it will definitely succeed and become a popular coin, for example ETH, EOS and LTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: