Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Cryptocurrencies Should I buy? Building your Portfolio  (Read 346 times)
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:48:18 PM

I am always prefer for long term investment, just focus to coin that you want to invest. For me Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice, but now BNB coin have a good increase and be a good investment.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:33:08 PM

Well i will also choose Bitcoin and Ethereum, and maybe some of altcoin from top 100 on coinmarketcap, but maybe you should see how much the price will be and set how much you want to get from and when to sell.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:43:00 PM

If you are serious investor and are not in a hurry then you can pick your coins from perhaps top 30 coins by marketcap for example of you want to select 10 for your portfolio then you have to read about them, know them, research and compare and then finalize your 10 coins and invest and do take some profit when bulls are dominant.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:46:33 PM

I would have to disagree with you, long term investing is the risky one by far.
A set trading strategy with specific parameters is actually very reliable.
The whole buy low sell high thing is time tested and works well in a market with wild price fluctuations.
The reason why so many people lose money on it is because they are too greedy, too emotional, or don't set their parameters on specific data and numbers.

Here's the most basic strategy that if you stick with will guarantee success.
When btc dips 3% buy, then immediately list for 5% more.
Rinse and repeat.

The reason why I say long term investing is risky is because a coins success is dependent on so many factors out of your control.
developments in techonology, market penetration, regulations, global recessions, all of these can make a promising project go bust.

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:54:31 PM

BNB and EOS are best coins to invest and make profit for long term profit. Last few weeks this BNB has increased bigger than altcoins in the crypto marketplace and EOS is emerging coin which coming up with many updates and security features also.

So these both coins best as I know.

If you wish to make the investment on bitcoin and Ethereum also you can do it. Those are all time best coins.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:15:11 PM

If you are serious investor and are not in a hurry then you can pick your coins from perhaps top 30 coins by marketcap for example of you want to select 10 for your portfolio then you have to read about them, know them, research and compare and then finalize your 10 coins and invest and do take some profit when bulls are dominant.
Not all the coins which has good market cap value might give profits in long term because there are coins like BCH dumped too hard when compared to other coins so it may not survive for long time so just pick the coins if they have good potential and practicality usage in future.Coins like LTC,Monero looks undervalued for now so it may give lot of profits at the next bull run.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:33:31 PM

spend all your money to buy BNB tokens. You will get customs profits in the future, I'm sure of that. or you can also buy beberaoa ethereum, some days etherwum is good, so it doesn't hurt to try.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:51:18 PM

More than buy the top 20 I prefer to buy some hidden gem that it's far beyond to be in the top 20 now. Before was more secure to buy something with a low supply, but now a lot of good project has more than 500mln or even some bln supply, but I prefer to buy coins under 2/3 bln supply, the I check what't the actual price and what price it can reach if it pumps to 1$ and I compare it to the top 20.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:57:57 PM

It pays more to buy and hold until the price becomes stable and there is defined growth rate, than to rush into selling what you have.
Well, if you do, those who appreciate the coin you are disposing, are ready to buy and hold. This is where you should give it a rethink.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:02:37 PM

These coins can be quickly found on platforms like CoinMarketCap, which displays the largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization and also lets investors check cryptocurrency prices.

With that in mind, let’s now explore what types of cryptocurrencies there are, which ones are the best to invest in, and how to properly diversify a crypto portfolio.

Plan to diversify your portfolio? Then the most practical and wisest thing to do is to stick out into top 10 coins in the entire Coinmarketcap.They are quite cheap and still on lower levels

when we do talk about into their previous ATH's. If you are going for long term then buying simply those coins and store it up on a hardware/paperwallet would already do but if you

are trading actively then choosing those top altcoins will suit you out due to volume and volatility as expected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:05:34 PM

I am always prefer for long term investment, just focus to coin that you want to invest. For me Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choice, but now BNB coin have a good increase and be a good investment.
Those three coins if talking about long term goals can provide much higher value, ETH always followed the path of bitcoin while BNB with their successful platform also getting much attentions and investors support, adding this coins inside your assets portfolios will lead you to a good and decent success in terms of valuations.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:26:56 PM

Were Talking about Altcoins then go to the coin that you most trust and a long history in the market and will have a potential to go even beyond what it reaches, So Ethereum is for the long term overview in my portfolio other Altcoins that I suggest will be Binance, Monero, Stellar, Electroneum, And Presearch there are Coins that came and go that I take off from my portfolio, I am just trusting a small number of coins to sure lessen my losses if something happens with its value.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:36:01 PM

Cryptocurrency future is like making the one way so if you want invest now you need to trust a single investment for your future and it will be like you need to be get convenient profit at the future of your life so I think the best investment in today's situation and in all situation is bitcoin

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:41:35 PM

As a newbie I find your post a little confusing; you need to slow down
At first I saw your post encouraging everyone to dyor and not rely on anyone

But here again you are asking for opinions to build your portfolio.

Is it that you do not follow your own word regarding research works ?

Once again I encourage you to dyor and build your portfolios
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:42:05 PM

Buy only those crit forks that already have very large productive opportunities. Such cryptocurrency projects will have good opportunities and great growth in the future. So keep that in mind.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:51:44 PM

I think that half of the portfolio should be Bitcoin and Ethereum. For the rest of the money, you can buy promising altcoins. I would not recommend buying exchange tokens now.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:54:03 PM

Everyone should understand and study the project that comes in.

My top coins:
1. Bitcoin
2. ethereum
3. bnb

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
mtmitat

Activity: 406
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:59:05 PM

Before diving in, you need to be aware of the fact that your cryptocurrency portfolio structure will largely depend on the type of investment that you are after. Are you in it for a short-term gain? Or are you placing long-term bets on the industry?

Investing in cryptocurrency in the short-term is extremely risky due to the wild price fluctuations and you if that’s what you want to do then you should focus more on TA (Technical Analysis), rather than the fundamentals of the coins you’re investing in.

On the other hand, if you are playing the long-term then you need to pay close attention to the fundamental value of the cryptocurrencies you are investing in and you need to make sure that you have a well-diversified portfolio.

Prior to 2015, there weren’t really any legitimate cryptocurrency investment alternatives to Bitcoin. However, that has radically changed as the cryptocurrency space continued gaining momentum. Today there are thousands of so-called “altcoins”, which are alternatives to cryptocurrency.

These coins can be quickly found on platforms like CoinMarketCap, which displays the largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization and also lets investors check cryptocurrency prices.

With that in mind, let’s now explore what types of cryptocurrencies there are, which ones are the best to invest in, and how to properly diversify a crypto portfolio.

You should buy waves, stratis and oax because future centerless exchanges will be much needed in the future.
also I think you should get bnb coin.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:15:30 PM

For short term gains you need to find a coin with a high trading volume otherwise there won't be enough trades from which to make gains from. For long term look at the lower end of CMC for high risk high gain coins which can go 10x very quickly

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:23:31 PM

It depends on the you. This market is highly volatile. If you don't have much knowledge then you can stick with Bitcoin. But if you know how this ecosystem or market works then you can invest anywhere. Whatever you do short term or mid term or long term investment. If the project is good it will give you profit in mean time. And if you know which project to hold which to lose. If I have to make a portfolio then I would pick 30% Bitcoin, 25% high cap coins like ethereum ripple Eos BNB , 20% mid cap coins which backed by great project, and 10% small cap coins with greater risk and rest of them in stable coins or maybe Bitcoin again.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: