Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BSN][BitcoinSN] BITCOIN BY SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. The REAL & ORIGINAL Bitcoin!  (Read 984 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
hitrawal91 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:38:38 AM

Scam until proven otherwise sir.

There is nothing you can say to change this.

Trying to deflect responsibility does not work, you are knowingly part of the scam and basically admit to it w/ this technique

The Newbie accounts arent helping your cause here.

Which scam are you referring to?

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:39:17 AM

All bitcoin forks are scams if you are the developer.

I dont see what any other forks have to do with this.
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:39:42 AM

Come on guys, its in my name even. Craig Wright, must be right!

Join us so we can all get our lambo before the rest!

This guy gets it
hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:40:57 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 03:52:42 AM by hitrawal91

This guy gets it

are you saying bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond, bitcoinsv are all scams because they forked bitcoin?

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:42:50 AM

all your socials are brand new, you have no team announced, you have been working with scams in the past as you just admitted.

ipso facto

All bitcoin forks with you involved are scams.
Craig Wright

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:44:29 AM

Scam until proven otherwise sir.

There is nothing you can say to change this.

Trying to deflect responsibility does not work, you are knowingly part of the scam and basically admit to it w/ this technique

The Newbie accounts arent helping your cause here.
Well, ser,

That is not very much of a substantial case you're building there. Just like the rest, you just like to shout about something being wrong, when it is obviously Wright.

This guy gets it

Then you must get it too! Welcome to the noblemans land fellow smartling!

hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:48:18 AM

all your socials are brand new, you have no team announced, you have been working with scams in the past as you just admitted.

ipso facto

All bitcoin forks with you involved are scams.

mate did you get hit on the head? Which scam have I admitted to? I am a freelancer and work on coins for a living. FIAX never sold one masternode. I was hired and did my job. They never even scammed anyone because not one person bought a masternode, so therefore no exchange listing no nodes = failed project so the project failed and closed. Not one person spent a cent on FIAX besides the creator lol

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:50:46 AM

its not too late to delete the thread and launch the scam under a diff name.

But the longer you wait, the more people gunna be looking into your activity and seeing all the inconsistencies with the things you are saying and your past
hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:54:50 AM

My past? LOL Your a twit. I am an experienced dev. I work on many coins as a freelancer its my job and my passion. If losing money and not ever receiving money is a scam than FIAX devs are in trouble. They were actually good guys just launched a failed project. I was one of the only people to ever get paid. They never received a cent. The fact that we are talking about this is stupid and you need to get a life buddy!

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 03:59:34 AM

Sir. You started deleting my posts regarding your past...

If not guilty of scam, Why delete?

Initially because your a menace now I let it go because you are keeping us on top of page 1 so keep it coming lol

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
Craig Wright

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:01:52 AM

Sir. You started deleting my posts regarding your past...

If not guilty of scam, Why delete?
Ser, you still have not posted any evidence to the matter. Basically, you areth admitting i'm still Wright in calling you a shoutymouth. Thanks!
hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:11:47 AM

explain this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5130090.msg50536412#msg50536412

I thought you were the announcement manager only?

Seems you hired someone for that role.

Funny how i dont see any postings for DEVS... Only social and announcement managers....

Clearly biggest scammer in town.

LOL dude. That thread is me posting for this current project. I decided to absorb that role myself which is how I am talking to you now. I dont post ads for devs because I am the dev. The other ad I posted was for a community manager and I successfully hired someone for that role. I will make it simple for you.

1) ME = DEVELOPER

2) ME POST THIS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5130090.msg50536412#msg50536412 to hire someone for this role which I have decided to handle myself.

3) ME POST THIS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5130092 TO HIRE A CM which I have successfully done

past:
The FIAX thread is the only other one I managed after I replied to an add in services and successfully gained employment for the role and then they closed the project because noone participated.

----

Shall I go back to when I was working in McDonalds during school???

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
AL1CE M

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:20:46 AM

Naming another altcoin after BTC after whats happening with the BSV fork is probably a bad idea...

here are some alternative coin names:

woodleaguecoin

monopolybucks

ballhairbills

Totally agree with you, but there's no way this project was gonna attract me or anyone else to its thread if it didn't include the name "Bitcoin" in it. Wink

Thats the whole point, its manipulating people with the name.

If you are honestly attracted to this project, good luck in life... sheep gunna sheep

I never said i'm attracted to the project!! I made sure of it. I said, as you can read -- "this project was gonna attract me or anyone else to its thread"

Thread, not coin or project. I totally agree with this being nothing but just a manipulation.

what are your thoughts on bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond, bitcoinsv?

They also use the name bitcoin because they are apart of bitcoin, they share the same chain to a point as bitcoin as do we so its only logical. To have an issue with that is just plain stupidity!

Its not about the term "Bitcoin" in the name. Its about the way you're referring Satoshi Nakamoto's Original

That's where its red light for most of us. Smiley
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:20:49 AM

you are constantly deflecting from my original questions,  that fact is what made me pry into the details in the first place.

WHO ARE YOU and why are you a competent enough developer to lead this project? sudo anon is fine, but where is your track record? Why should anyone trust you if you cannot provide this?

Why are there a handful of newbie accounts commenting all over this thread already? Why is there a "Craig Wright" account that seems in favor of this project ??

The git is only wallets, and no other activity. not to mention everything is about a week old.

tell tale signs that you are going to airdrop and dump your dev coins on the market asap for free money.

Too many red flags to ignore now.

You should probably go back to working McDonalds dude. Crypto scams aint for you.

hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:24:15 AM

you are constantly deflecting from my original questions,  that fact is what made me pry into the details in the first place.

WHO ARE YOU and why are you a competent enough developer to lead this project?

Why are there a handful of newbie accounts commenting all over this thread already? Why is there a "Craig Wright" account that seems in favor of this project ??

The git is only wallets, and no other activity. not to mention everything is about a week old.

tell tale signs that you are going to airdrop and dump your dev coins on the market asap for free money.

Too many red flags to ignore now.

You should probably go back to working McDonalds dude. Crypto scams aint for you.

Lol if I go you would have nothing to tweet about and no Im not trying to pass as craig wright. Yes our offical launch is May 1 and source will be aviable well before then. Who are you? I am doing what needs to be done. I have only seen one newbie account??? I assume all ranks can comment or are you a rank snob?

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:26:05 AM

Naming another altcoin after BTC after whats happening with the BSV fork is probably a bad idea...

here are some alternative coin names:

woodleaguecoin

monopolybucks

ballhairbills

Totally agree with you, but there's no way this project was gonna attract me or anyone else to its thread if it didn't include the name "Bitcoin" in it. Wink

Thats the whole point, its manipulating people with the name.

If you are honestly attracted to this project, good luck in life... sheep gunna sheep

I never said i'm attracted to the project!! I made sure of it. I said, as you can read -- "this project was gonna attract me or anyone else to its thread"

Thread, not coin or project. I totally agree with this being nothing but just a manipulation.

what are your thoughts on bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond, bitcoinsv?

They also use the name bitcoin because they are apart of bitcoin, they share the same chain to a point as bitcoin as do we so its only logical. To have an issue with that is just plain stupidity!

Its not about the term "Bitcoin" in the name. Its about the way you're referring Satoshi Nakamoto's Original

That's where its red light for most of us. Smiley

Its a jab at Craig White (Satoshi Vision) because BSV is not close to Satoshi's vision it is moving further away. With BSV noone will be able to mine or run nodes, only large corporations. Sounds like centralization! That is why we are here.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:27:15 AM

BUY BSN
BitcoinSN officially launches May 1st 2019. This is a great opportunity to support the project and get in at the early stages. BitcoinSN will be on sale here here $0.11 until the official launch or until they are sold out!

A total of 105,000 BSN are available of which 80,000 will be sold, 20,000 for airdrops and 5,000 will be retained as a development fund by the project. After the sale and the coin is officially released, the price will be determined by the market.

This is the only place to buy BSN before it hits the market and will never be repeated at this pre-sale price. All proceeds will go to marketing and exchange listings.

Taken from the website.  Maybe you should explain this side of the project dude.

As well as the "All proceeds will go to marketing and exchange listings." thing.

hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:29:13 AM

BUY BSN
BitcoinSN officially launches May 1st 2019. This is a great opportunity to support the project and get in at the early stages. BitcoinSN will be on sale here here $0.11 until the official launch or until they are sold out!

A total of 105,000 BSN are available of which 80,000 will be sold, 20,000 for airdrops and 5,000 will be retained as a development fund by the project. After the sale and the coin is officially released, the price will be determined by the market.

This is the only place to buy BSN before it hits the market and will never be repeated at this pre-sale price. All proceeds will go to marketing and exchange listings.

Taken from the website.  Maybe you should explain this side of the project dude.

As well as the "All proceeds will go to marketing and exchange listings." thing.

Lol mate just read the site, socials and papers, its all self explanatory. Lets make a deal, you keep bumping up the BSN thread and I'll keep giving you things to tweet about. 20 tweets in the last hour Wink

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
Selsonblue

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:33:05 AM

Its a jab at Craig White (Satoshi Vision) because BSV is not close to Satoshi's vision it is moving further away. With BSV noone will be able to mine or run nodes, only large corporations. Sounds like centralization! That is why we are here.

you can try to spin it anyway you want. but your planning is shit and your past is sketchy, not to mention someone called your account out as being hacked in that services section post

Touch this coin and lose your money.
hitrawal91 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:34:45 AM

you can try to spin it anyway you want. but your planning is shit and your past is sketchy, not to mention someone called your account out as being hacked in that services section post

Touch this coin and lose your money.

Noone has hacked its still mine. Please dont go I need to to keep the thread pumping

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: