Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Important question to Investors!!  (Read 2353 times)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:22:33 AM

Pre-sales are a popular technique often used by token sales to attract capital from early bird investors and private funds, but these are becoming less relevant now with the advent if IEOs which are bringing about a more level playing field for retail investors with most major launch pads applying an individual cap or a lottery format for members who wish to participate

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:42:40 AM

I think that many investors do not investigate the effect of inflation on the price of a coin. After all, it is very important. If inflation is more than 20% per year, it will put pressure on the course of the coin.
It will not just put pressure on the growth of coins in the crypto market but will affect the market overall and all the assets in the market excluding gold maybe. But the impact on the crypto coins might not be as hard as it would be on the rest of the assets and I truly am confident that I will not loose money despite a more than 20% annual inflation.
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:58:06 AM

As you know more of ICO's are scams and investors not willing to invest in ICO,s Pre-sale, so if you wants to invest than you should invest in IEO.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:18:13 AM

Hey guys. As the title suggests, i've a question to the presale Investors.
Do you invest in Presales?
Not when am yet to be convince about the project.

What do you research first in order to invest?
Normally i research into the team first, to know if they are fake team or real team behind the project.

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?
Good question!, before my interest will be go for a project for investment, the project must have a clear and error free whitepaper, must have a clear RoadMap, must have a good product behind the project, then it worth investing into.
I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?!
In my view a coin will look perfect if the product behind it is useful.
A working platform?
Before invest ensure to double check the platform for activeness on the part of the team.
Active devs?
Yes there must be active developers
or do you guys see something else too?
In my opinion, NO.
Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley
[/quote]

I just like the way you analyzed the post one after the other. All these are essential to know a good project to invest in but the most important part is knowing the opinion of the project community.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:26:35 AM

Investing in presale gives you a huge discount but it is very risky as the project only starting up. I usually invest in pre-sale and not in main ICO because early investors always have a great opportunity than the new investors. And this is the only things I research deeply about the project, first is their product and use-case what will be the impact to the industry. And the most important is the team, if they have a good experience and records.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:38:47 AM

I prefer sto's but for ico i am looking for deflation system.

Like % of some transactions are continuously burning. Also, a product that makes sense.

STOs are not so rampant like ICOs and IEO that are overtaking the space now. To me, all are similar in some way. What do you mean by % burning? Like the project burning some percentage of their token? I think I hardly hear about this these days. ICOs are becoming discouraging now. I just go with an ICO has a working product and good usecase with a dedicated team.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:33:03 PM

Of course, investment is always a certain risk and any investor should always check the project in which it invests on the cash of the product at what stage it is also to look with which companies have partnerships and much more to check the project from beginning to end and only after that make a decision about investing.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:45:16 PM

First of all, I do deep research on the team members if they are legitimate or not. Next I look at the project aim if it can be achieved by the said team. Then I look at the product, I check their github repository to see how far they've gone with respect to development, because I have no business with what's written on whitepaper. Then I look at the token economics before taking my decision. 
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:47:36 PM

risk is always present when investing.  But risk is not always bad.  When the risk is justified, it is even very good.  This can be trusted and invested to increase your income.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:59:17 PM

This is the new one I know about all the questions that are so difficult for me to give an explanation or response, so that I also know that with this statement, please who knows who was briefly explained about or about the elements in this way

Please explain a little
KrakenZ

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:09:11 PM

Many things I consider to determine my decision to invest. All of my analysis so that I get the right investment land. The platform and the development team are two things that really deserve to be considered. An experienced developer certainly has a better working direction than a team of developers who have no experience. A platform that is good and can be significantly useful is also important because this platform will later attract investors' attention and build public trust. Besides that, the most important of an investment land is the long-term project plan. If the long-term plan is clear and realistic then the possibility for the coin to succeed and survive in the larger market.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:22:17 PM

First, there is no ICO.
Secondly, the activity of the team. The project should not be very new, so that there is some kind of story.
It is desirable that the liquidity of the asset was at least sometimes.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:24:57 PM

I would love to invest in pre sales if it is from a trusted group and i was eager to invest in Brave and wanted to invest heavily during the pre sale but you know what happened to it as it ended in thirty freaking seconds and never gave any opportunity to anyone to invest in it, i did purchase some after hitting the market, other than that i never wanted to invest in any hype project as you never know how that will end, the main reason i wanted to invest in Brave is the experience of the developers who are leading the project.
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:28:45 PM

My questions to investors is why they are investing in projects that has no products to use for,just for example what if tokens you buy in ico or ieo will dump after trading so what are going tl do with those tokens if they dont have the product,So much better to invest in projects that has proven and tested team and in project that are good to make successful product like Dencoin that sooner reach succeed in the project because it has the potential token and potential product.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:57:57 PM

A working platform?

Active devs?

Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley

If this kind of questions was asked two years ago, the answer will be so easy, but now it's hard to tell if the project is good and it will not scam people I have seen a good project with a good platform and real developers behind it, but still, they run away with people's money
Ghost_1957

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:48:33 PM

I think there are many aspects to evaluating an ico. As a community, development trends, how to manage tokens are brought to the market ... now to have a good ico is really hard
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:59:30 PM

A working platform?

Active devs?

I have never invested in the presale of any ICO. Previously when I invested in ICO, I always studied their projects, what I believe most is the idea, team of the project and their advisers.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:39:03 PM

I would like to ask a questions to investors that making investments on scam projects?why they dont make reviews and research about the project before investing so they are always losing a investments so we can stop scammers if we dont invest on their projects that is one of the best that we can do.And now if investors are looking for a good project try this project and make a investments
Dencoin.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:48:08 PM

Look If you really want to get to the real investment company or ICO,IEO or whatever they name them out there, the first time you must do is look for their devs if they really who they are not just some stolen pictures on google and if you certain that they are really the one you can proceed with your list.

livegogo
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:55:53 PM

I was investing but for some time i am not investing anything.

Because, it seems projects has successful ico's, not having great time on the exchange. Even they seem amazing on the paper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: