Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:01:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Important question to Investors!!  (Read 2353 times)
HerstellerBTC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:55:00 AM

Yeah, send me a link as well. How did you discover this one?
AS usual, scanning threads like this. Here and on medium com were praising asicequipment and I decided to make a small purchase, and as it was delivered in time and with outstanding quality, I can recommend this site
Free shipping on all orders? Even If I liv ein Germany?
Yes, on all orders without exception
Spiegelman123

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:00:28 AM

AS usual, scanning threads like this. Here and on medium com were praising asicequipment and I decided to make a small purchase, and as it was delivered in time and with outstanding quality, I can recommend this site
That's an interestingoffer. Prices are much lower than in EU
HerstellerBTC

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:01:00 AM

That's an interesting offer. Prices are much lower than in EU
That's why I have ordered there Smiley)
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:40:58 AM

If you spend enough time and research the project and are sure that this IEO/STO/ICO is legit, than I would also take part in pre sales, because you will get tokens for a much better price, but usually, a lot of funds are required to take part in pre/private sales.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:45:29 AM

Look If you really want to get to the real investment company or ICO,IEO or whatever they name them out there, the first time you must do is look for their devs if they really who they are not just some stolen pictures on google and if you certain that they are really the one you can proceed with your list.

Bro, you write the right words. I have checked a bunch of these photos and found out that in reality, they belong to other people. It is not even a shame. It is a stupidity of the people that decided to create a large-scale project to scam people and even did not think that the fraud could be revealed with the simplest Google search (identifying pictures online).
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:52:39 AM

They are good question but to me those doesn't really matter as its just one of the characteristics of the good project while the major issue is the team or developer who ready for the project and aim to really face any challenge as they are the main back bone to make the project succeed with the effort they put in place .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
FloatOn70s

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:29:45 PM

Guys, what to choose? Trading or mining? I am trading for 2 month. Lost almost 150$ In total. I am newbie and watched many videos how to trade but I still do not understand how to catch a trend. Mining seems little bit easier, it's more passive
HerstellerBTC

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:38:27 PM

Guys, what to choose? Trading or mining? I am trading for 2 month. Lost almost 150$ In total. I am newbie and watched many videos how to trade but I still do not understand how to catch a trend. Mining seems little bit easier, it's more passive
You are wrong a bit. Trading is much easier and cheaper option. Mining equipment is expensive. It's very hard to start from a zero point. But in today's world there is an option of starting rather quick.
FloatOn70s

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:44:28 PM

You are wrong a bit. Trading is much easier and cheaper option. Mining equipment is expensive. It's very hard to start from a zero point. But in today's world there is an option of starting rather quick.
What an option? It can be clearly seen that theyre are sites to specialize on asic miners. Equipment is expensive but I guess that it worth it. Do you mine yourself?
HerstellerBTC

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:44:47 PM

Yes, both trade and mine. I started a long time ago. Bought asic rigs on asicequipment com. I purchased S9i model for a reasonable price on sale these days.
FloatOn70s

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:52:18 PM

Yes, both trade and mine. I started a long time ago. Bought asic rigs on asicequipment com. I purchased S9i model for a reasonable price on sale these days.
How many devices you actually own now?
HerstellerBTC

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:53:21 PM

I bought 6 miners they are still very powerful and productive.
FloatOn70s

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:59:00 PM

I bought 6 miners they are still very powerful and productive.
So you ordered all of them on asicequipment?
HerstellerBTC

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:59:31 PM

Yes, as I have seen many positive reviews and decided to try once a year ago and now
FloatOn70s

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:06:00 PM

Yes, as I have seen many positive reviews and decided to try once a year ago and now
And why you recommend trading instead? Or fuse both?
HerstellerBTC

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:06:18 PM

And why you recommend trading instead? Or fuse both?
As trading is affordable. But if you want mining you may try! Make small money on trading big money on mining
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:09:22 PM

Usually, I study the project carefully before taking the decision of investing (either in the presale or in the main sale). I read the whitepaper, I check the team and make sure they are real and experienced people, I check the website, the product and its quality, if everything looks good then I can invest even in the presale.
MaxMaximalist

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:26:00 PM

Usually, I study the project carefully before taking the decision of investing (either in the presale or in the main sale). I read the whitepaper, I check the team and make sure they are real and experienced people, I check the website, the product and its quality, if everything looks good then I can invest even in the presale.
Advise some interesting in your opinion projects in which it is worth investing today?
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:30:09 PM

Look at the TERA PLATFORM project. This is a new project, but very young and promising. No IEO, ICO or presale. Only classic mining. The TERA coin is already trading on more than 10 exchanges!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:20:52 PM

Losing your money is always your personal responsibility. Of course, we can’t do anything in a situation where the exchange on which our funds were located was hacked, but the decision to put money there was made not by anyone, but by ourselves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: