Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECP]EtherumCashPro Trusted by 1M+ users  (Read 1218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:01:48 PM

Now is the chance of the project ECP to launch a bounty campaign programs. The project have a good goals and I see the project is good for investments. More interesting achievements may come on its way sooner or later in its journey to a successful future but also have different challenges and obstacles to conquer. So, on behalf, I wish good luck and keep striving!
This is necessary, the only way to significantly unleash the project and new users will definitely visit the platform and will make exchanges.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:06:00 AM

Do you have a picture of the team behind the project? Based on the information in the website, only pseudonyms were there and no pictures of the team were posted. In order to validate this project and attract more investors, please provide pictures of the team and kindly supplement it in the website.

ARCHIVED: https://archive.fo/9XxY3
I completely agree. The more information provided about the team, the better for them, because users like simplicity and honesty in the first place.
Very well said. The first thing that most supporters and crypto users seek for a certain crypto project is the honestly of the team that they can be reliable on their actions and responsible to all of it. So the presence of the team members is very important.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:25:37 AM

More good things might have happen to this project as the days goes by. Because as for what I can see the ECP is keep on striving and even how new the entire project, they keep on proving itself as a capable crypto project that have a future.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:00:06 AM

More good things might have happen to this project as the days goes by. Because as for what I can see the ECP is keep on striving and even how new the entire project, they keep on proving itself as a capable crypto project that have a future.
I am expecting the same thought with the ECP. More achievements may come along the way of the ECP in its journey to success. With the current thread here, it is koving forward so hopefully the team ECP will keep on its further developments.
eesha123

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:21:03 AM

I can see the success journey of ecp......a good bounty program will give the good crowd & result of crypto success....ecp team promised officially to up the price upto 1$ very soon.......ecp developing day by day many projects for the best career like go green project, debit card, talktime recharge, online shopping etc......as many use cases through ecp only.......so now it's listed in ooobtc.com & price is cheap so it can be buy more & more for taking benefits of its use cases.......very soon price will be up & up........
GromovSer

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:13:16 PM

The project was launched quite a long time ago and I think that if it had not been in demand, it would have been closed for a long time.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:31:43 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 09:51:04 PM by lobster88

This project has been here for a long time but still in need of good marketting strategy to boost its name here in the crypto community. I guess, a well planned and constructed bounty campaign would be better to help the entire project spread its wings here in the crypto and gain the attention of the crowd.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:52:47 PM

This project has been here for a long time but still in need of good marketting strategy to boost its name here in the crypto community. I guess, a well planned and constructed bounty campaign would be better to help the entire project spread its wings here in the crypto and gain the attention of the crowd.
Well, that's great of the project EthereumCashPro will have decided to launch its bounty campaigns. That would be more essential to the entire project to keep on gaining the popularity from the crowd of crypto users and let them see the true goodness that loes behind this project.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:55:58 PM

If the team will keep up its great momentum and will not neglect its actions, then no doubt that the continuous good deeds of the project will keep on its way and keep reaching more achievements along its way to a successful road to future.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:25:51 PM

It is impressive that you have already 1 million users congratulation and repair your domain!!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:36:51 PM

It is impressive that you have already 1 million users congratulation and repair your domain!!
This is really a huge number of users. Surprisingly, the administrator did not take care of the powerful server.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:28:50 PM

We need to deal with the project itself, since so much time has already been spent on advertising.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:05:22 AM

We need to deal with the project itself, since so much time has already been spent on advertising.
in the last stage in the roadmap of the Ethereum Cash Pro project, the Debit Card project is already been released on Q4 2018. And so the project is already been running.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:30:00 AM

Can the team please check the telegram channel of the EthereumCashPro? I cannot access the link provided in the thread. Thank you.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:12:34 PM

Can the team please check the telegram channel of the EthereumCashPro? I cannot access the link provided in the thread. Thank you.
Yes, actually I faced a lot of difficulties while accessing to the telegram channel of the project. But unfortunately, it is not working. Team has to solve the issue as early as they can.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:20:49 PM

But there are some incomprehensible problems with hosting and updates, including, I hope, they will fix such rather big mistakes.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:27:53 PM

Yes, actually I faced a lot of difficulties while accessing to the telegram channel of the project. But unfortunately, it is not working. Team has to solve the issue as early as they can.
Definitely, the team isn't aware of this issue, otherwise, it will be a different picture. I think after reading our replies the team will fix the issue.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:35:12 PM

I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Developers has to launch a bounty program to promote the project. And with the help of bounty, many users, as well as investors, will get to know about the project.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:48:56 PM

What exactly was the problem? Is the group not working or not having access to join? I do not understand.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:34:58 PM

What exactly was the problem? Is the group not working or not having access to join? I do not understand.
Maybe the address of the group could be incorrect or some other problems, you need to wait for a response from a member of the team.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: