Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECP]EtherumCashPro Trusted by 1M+ users  (Read 1218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
swordking (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:39:17 AM

Trusted By 1 MILLION + Members

WHAT IS ETHEREUMCASHPRO?
EthereumCashPro is an Ethereum- based token, that will allow users to make and receive
payments using our platform and Ethereum’s smart contract technology.

ECP Smart Contract: 0x945f171de4ea81a213dcc7a1e8c4f6feb3b4b806

Our Roadmap

ECP Projects

Disclaimer-This thread is launched on behalf of EtherumCashPro. Further information can be obtained on their website http://ecptoken.com . I am not part of the EtherumCashPro team.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4302

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:11:26 AM

What do you think we can learn from your white paper?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:11:38 PM

The project looks good for investment. It has come up with a good idea which has potential to grow more in upcoming years.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:17:45 PM

As per the team, you can make payments as well you can receive it. Also, the transaction will take place in less time and more safely.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:17:52 PM

An unusual platform that will be useful to those who often exchange cryptocurrency for fiat funds. Very simple and fast technology working through smart contracts.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:26:35 PM

An unusual platform that will be useful to those who often exchange cryptocurrency for fiat funds. Very simple and fast technology working through smart contracts.
Yes, I do agree with your opinion. This platform is much more useful to those who likely exchange the cryptocurrency regularly. They will get the perfect audience which regularly exchanges the crypto.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:20:43 PM

Has the project already started or continues to raise funds? According to the table, it seems he was supposed to start.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:32:26 PM

I went to the site and saw a sad picture. The cost of coins is worth last year. Why not yet updated? What's the matter?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SkyDr4k3

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:35:44 PM

pretty clear this is a scam
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:48:30 PM

I am looking for social media sites from this project. I think, that is also one thing that this project lack. I guess, they need this recommendation and make further arrangements and organization of the entire project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
eesha123

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:41:23 AM

I went to the site & searched tht its a good project. I found that ecp token is already listed in coingeko & cmc exchange. Now rate is cheap & it's good to buy now to make more profit.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:37:26 AM

Do you have a picture of the team behind the project? Based on the information in the website, only pseudonyms were there and no pictures of the team were posted. In order to validate this project and attract more investors, please provide pictures of the team and kindly supplement it in the website.

image loading...

ARCHIVED: https://archive.fo/9XxY3

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
anodyne

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:05:20 AM

Does the project development team of the Ethereum Cash Pro is planning to have its bounty campaign. By that, they can boosts its community profile and make spread even more its information to the crowd of crypto and make understand its true value.

Mikwik

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:21:10 AM

Does the project development team of the Ethereum Cash Pro is planning to have its bounty campaign. By that, they can boosts its community profile and make spread even more its information to the crowd of crypto and make understand its true value.
Well that is a good thing to happen. A good bounty campaign is a good help for this project to gain more popularity and name to be boosted around the community. So, anyone knows if the team will be having its bounty soon?
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:19:27 AM

This project is just new here in the crypto currency community and it seems that the ECP still needs a lots of improvements in its thread most especially the links to its social media accounts. If the team don't have it for now, better if they will work on it for now. Social media is a powerful tool that the team could use for spreading its name in the crowd.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:42:39 PM

I want to see more from this project. This project is just new but it have a potential. I believe that every crypto project has its own uniqueness that have its great responsibilities. I hope to see more upcoming updates from the EtherumCashPro which is trusted by 1M+ users here in the community.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:48:28 PM

The entire Ethereum Cash Pro project have a good goals and objectives to drive away but a still on its developing process. More things may come at hand in the future. But for now, the most important thing is that the entire project is keep on striving and aim to get its successful future ahead.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:56:07 PM

Now is the chance of the project ECP to launch a bounty campaign programs. The project have a good goals and I see the project is good for investments. More interesting achievements may come on its way sooner or later in its journey to a successful future but also have different challenges and obstacles to conquer. So, on behalf, I wish good luck and keep striving!
bellicose

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:20:43 PM

I want to see more from this project. This project is just new but it have a potential. I believe that every crypto project has its own uniqueness that have its great responsibilities. I hope to see more upcoming updates from the EtherumCashPro which is trusted by 1M+ users here in the community.
I wanted to see the correct data on the site in the first place, because without this it is difficult to gain trust from a huge audience of crypto lovers.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
HMember

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:32:08 PM

Do you have a picture of the team behind the project? Based on the information in the website, only pseudonyms were there and no pictures of the team were posted. In order to validate this project and attract more investors, please provide pictures of the team and kindly supplement it in the website.

I completely agree. The more information provided about the team, the better for them, because users like simplicity and honesty in the first place.

GromovSer

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:01:48 PM

Now is the chance of the project ECP to launch a bounty campaign programs. The project have a good goals and I see the project is good for investments. More interesting achievements may come on its way sooner or later in its journey to a successful future but also have different challenges and obstacles to conquer. So, on behalf, I wish good luck and keep striving!
This is necessary, the only way to significantly unleash the project and new users will definitely visit the platform and will make exchanges.
anodyne

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:06:00 AM

I completely agree. The more information provided about the team, the better for them, because users like simplicity and honesty in the first place.
Very well said. The first thing that most supporters and crypto users seek for a certain crypto project is the honestly of the team that they can be reliable on their actions and responsible to all of it. So the presence of the team members is very important.

Mikwik

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:25:37 AM

More good things might have happen to this project as the days goes by. Because as for what I can see the ECP is keep on striving and even how new the entire project, they keep on proving itself as a capable crypto project that have a future.
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:00:06 AM

More good things might have happen to this project as the days goes by. Because as for what I can see the ECP is keep on striving and even how new the entire project, they keep on proving itself as a capable crypto project that have a future.
I am expecting the same thought with the ECP. More achievements may come along the way of the ECP in its journey to success. With the current thread here, it is koving forward so hopefully the team ECP will keep on its further developments.
eesha123

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:21:03 AM

I can see the success journey of ecp......a good bounty program will give the good crowd & result of crypto success....ecp team promised officially to up the price upto 1$ very soon.......ecp developing day by day many projects for the best career like go green project, debit card, talktime recharge, online shopping etc......as many use cases through ecp only.......so now it's listed in ooobtc.com & price is cheap so it can be buy more & more for taking benefits of its use cases.......very soon price will be up & up........
GromovSer

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:13:16 PM

The project was launched quite a long time ago and I think that if it had not been in demand, it would have been closed for a long time.
lobster88

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:31:43 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 09:51:04 PM by lobster88

This project has been here for a long time but still in need of good marketting strategy to boost its name here in the crypto community. I guess, a well planned and constructed bounty campaign would be better to help the entire project spread its wings here in the crypto and gain the attention of the crowd.
BorisWCR

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:52:47 PM

This project has been here for a long time but still in need of good marketting strategy to boost its name here in the crypto community. I guess, a well planned and constructed bounty campaign would be better to help the entire project spread its wings here in the crypto and gain the attention of the crowd.
Well, that's great of the project EthereumCashPro will have decided to launch its bounty campaigns. That would be more essential to the entire project to keep on gaining the popularity from the crowd of crypto users and let them see the true goodness that loes behind this project.
Purvik

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:55:58 PM

If the team will keep up its great momentum and will not neglect its actions, then no doubt that the continuous good deeds of the project will keep on its way and keep reaching more achievements along its way to a successful road to future.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:25:51 PM

It is impressive that you have already 1 million users congratulation and repair your domain!!
HMember

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:36:51 PM

It is impressive that you have already 1 million users congratulation and repair your domain!!
This is really a huge number of users. Surprisingly, the administrator did not take care of the powerful server.

bellicose

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:28:50 PM

We need to deal with the project itself, since so much time has already been spent on advertising.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Purvik

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:05:22 AM

We need to deal with the project itself, since so much time has already been spent on advertising.
in the last stage in the roadmap of the Ethereum Cash Pro project, the Debit Card project is already been released on Q4 2018. And so the project is already been running.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:30:00 AM

Can the team please check the telegram channel of the EthereumCashPro? I cannot access the link provided in the thread. Thank you.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:12:34 PM

Can the team please check the telegram channel of the EthereumCashPro? I cannot access the link provided in the thread. Thank you.
Yes, actually I faced a lot of difficulties while accessing to the telegram channel of the project. But unfortunately, it is not working. Team has to solve the issue as early as they can.
HMember

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:20:49 PM

But there are some incomprehensible problems with hosting and updates, including, I hope, they will fix such rather big mistakes.

Anish02

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:27:53 PM

Yes, actually I faced a lot of difficulties while accessing to the telegram channel of the project. But unfortunately, it is not working. Team has to solve the issue as early as they can.
Definitely, the team isn't aware of this issue, otherwise, it will be a different picture. I think after reading our replies the team will fix the issue.
Theizestooke

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:35:12 PM

I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Developers has to launch a bounty program to promote the project. And with the help of bounty, many users, as well as investors, will get to know about the project.

bellicose

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:48:56 PM

What exactly was the problem? Is the group not working or not having access to join? I do not understand.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
GromovSer

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:34:58 PM

What exactly was the problem? Is the group not working or not having access to join? I do not understand.
Maybe the address of the group could be incorrect or some other problems, you need to wait for a response from a member of the team.
anodyne

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:51:48 AM

Maybe the address of the group could be incorrect or some other problems, you need to wait for a response from a member of the team.
Same issues for all of us regarding the Telegram group of the team. Well, hopefully the team will reach with all of our matters that will all for the good of the project. The group is very important to tighten their bond and make good interactions between the project team and the community.

Mikwik

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:01:18 AM

Same issues for all of us regarding the Telegram group of the team. Well, hopefully the team will reach with all of our matters that will all for the good of the project. The group is very important to tighten their bond and make good interactions between the project team and the community.
Sooner or later the team will update it. Maybe for now they are just in busy of something that relates in the development of the project.
lobster88

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:06:51 AM

Once you click the link to Telegram Channel provided in the thread, it says that, "There is no Telegram account with this username". But I am sure that soon the team will update the link. There are just some circumstances that occur.
BorisWCR

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:39:30 AM

Once you click the link to Telegram Channel provided in the thread, it says that, "There is no Telegram account with this username". But I am sure that soon the team will update the link. There are just some circumstances that occur.
I see this as I have tried it. But more than that, I see a potential in this project. The project already been launched and it is much more important to have a good channel or group for the community members, users and supoorters to have a tight bond and connection with the team. But I am sure that the team will take action regarding this.
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:54:37 AM

As the time passess by here in the EthereumCashPro ann thread, more improvements to the team appearance for the community is keep on going. And for that, more opportunites are possible may come on the project's way. The platform has a good objectives and goals. And for that, I am glad to have found the ECP here in the crypto.
Purvik

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:36:28 PM

The project development team will take action for this matter. Ths is just a simple matter to take so we don't need to worry about. Sooner or later they will be able to provide the proper link for this. So for now, let's just the team reach our sayings and matters.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:45:20 PM

The team might be busy in developing the project. But they have to be more active as well in the forum to solve the issue regarding with project. Telegram issue is still pending team has to look into it.
Anish02

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:50:25 PM

Same issues for all of us regarding the Telegram group of the team. Well, hopefully, the team will reach with all of our matters that will all for the good of the project. The group is very important to tighten their bond and make good interactions between the project team and the community.
Sooner or later the team will update it. Maybe for now they are just in busy of something that relates to the development of the project.
Hopefully, they are engaged with other important activities which can help them to complete the development within less period of time. Sooner they will solve the problem of telegram access.
Theizestooke

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:02:22 PM

The team needs to promote the project on the various social platform to gain attention. This kind of promotional activities will help them to attract investors towards the project.

anodyne

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:46:20 AM

The team needs to promote the project on the various social platform to gain attention. This kind of promotional activities will help them to attract investors towards the project.
Very well said. That is one thing that I was hoping that the project team assigned on the marketing or promotional movements of the project is working on it right now. It is one thing that is very important for the project to have.

lobster88

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:13:40 AM

The project team have so many things to settle into before it gains a relaxing community. But of course, I am positive that they can make it up as they can make the entire project this further. So, I am hoping that they will keep on striving to keep running as it is in here.
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:47:24 AM

I admired how the team keep on struggling and making this project into its further achievements. More than that, even this project have already been released, more active activities is what I am expecting to the entire project team.
Purvik

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:57:53 AM

Does the team is going to lauch a bounty campaigns? Because I can see that the project deserves to have bounty programs which is going to boost the project's name and identity in the community of crypto. More than this, I am lookign forward to the ECP further achievements ahead.
BorisWCR

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:56:12 PM

Does the team is going to lauch a bounty campaigns? Because I can see that the project deserves to have bounty programs which is going to boost the project's name and identity in the community of crypto. More than this, I am lookign forward to the ECP further achievements ahead.
Well, this would be interesting, if and only if the project team will have it happen in here. More things and interesting activities might happen in the entire ECP project. For now, let's all give our sincere support and trust to them and make us keep on being amazed to their further updates.
bellicose

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:10:41 PM

The team might be busy in developing the project. But they have to be more active as well in the forum to solve the issue regarding with project. Telegram issue is still pending team has to look into it.
There should be a sufficient number of specialists in the team so that everyone is engaged in business and due to the load on the platform developers themselves, advertising and so on should not suffer.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Mikwik

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:17:00 PM

Let's all be positive, patiently waits to the decision and activities that will provide us by the project team. I am sure that they will not let the enire ECP left behind as for what I can see, they have a good plan to the project and have their goals be achieve together with their continuous success.
HMember

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:50:10 PM

As the time passess by here in the EthereumCashPro ann thread, more improvements to the team appearance for the community is keep on going. And for that, more opportunites are possible may come on the project's way. The platform has a good objectives and goals. And for that, I am glad to have found the ECP here in the crypto.
I still do not see any innovations, at least I need to improve the work of the site and make sure that the data on the prices of coins are updated in real time.

Anish02

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:35:46 PM

I think the team will come with a bounty program to promote the project. Bounty programme plays a very important role to make the project successful.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:03:09 PM

I think the team will come with a bounty program to promote the project. Bounty programme plays a very important role to make the project successful.
Yes, definitely bounty camping will become a great move for the team to gain attention and attract investors towards the platform.
Theizestooke

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:11:02 PM

Yes, definitely bounty camping will become a great move for the team to gain attention and attract investors towards the platform.
Developers might launch the bounty soon because their main purpose is to promote the project and make it popular. And through the bounty campaign, they can take this project to the great heights.

GromovSer

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:05:34 PM

That's right, it's better to run bounty later than never. Initially, this company was not, but after some time they realized that promotion was necessary.
cogentjm
Copper Member

Activity: 146

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:27:03 PM

Interesting project, Any bounty program?

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝
anodyne

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:01:16 AM

The team not yet comfirmed it. But I was hoping the same thing that the team will have its bounty campaign soon. That would bring a good impact in the project community.

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:30:00 AM

Terribly slow website.Could You fix this issue at an early stage?.Your website is the Face of Your company.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Mikwik

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:00:53 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 07:31:34 AM by Mikwik

More interesting and exciting things will happen in this project. The ECP have a good platform and it can drive through to achieve its goals. But more importantly, the te should not forget its community members, its supporters that keep on trusting and supporting the entire EthereumCashPro project. I do hope to see more updates from this thread.
lobster88

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:38:02 AM

The team not yet comfirmed it. But I was hoping the same thing that the team will have its bounty campaign soon. That would bring a good impact in the project community.
I am interested too if the team ECP will have launch its bounty campaign. So, I am looking here if they will confirmed it too. That would be interesting and exciting as well. Looking forward for the positive response of the team.
BorisWCR

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:59:29 AM

The project has a great concepts and ideas integrated in its platform. The only thing I am stil waiting for this project is its updating of the link of its telegram channel which is a very important thing to settle. But more than that, I do hope for it and looking forward to keep growing team ECP!
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:11:54 PM

Terribly slow website.Could You fix this issue at an early stage?.Your website is the Face of Your company.
I notice these matter too, but I can see the potential in the platform. More than that, I am hoping that the team ECP will keep on its good momentum, keep on striving and never give up on any problems and different challenges that it is facing along the way that it is going through on its journey.
Purvik

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:17:59 PM

Great intereface or very friendly website is what other crypto people or individuals gets attracted at first sight to a certain crypto projects. I know the contents, vision and goals of entire crypto project platform is what the very important thing to considered but the team should not forget that the one thing that is very important to the face that they will show up for the community people for them to keep visiting and engaging themselves.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:55:12 PM

That's right, it's better to run bounty later than never. Initially, this company was not, but after some time they realized that promotion was necessary.
The team knows the importance of promotion and they have an understanding about this thing. So sooner they will come with bounty by taking the responsibility of promotion.
Theizestooke

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:18:08 PM

The project has a great concepts and ideas integrated in its platform. The only thing I am stil waiting for this project is its updating of the link of its telegram channel which is a very important thing to settle. But more than that, I do hope for it and looking forward to keep growing team ECP!
I think the team behind the project has to take this issue seriously and solve it as early as they can. Because everyone is looking forward to join telegram for the further updates about the project.

Anish02

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:39:10 PM

I think the team behind the project has to take this issue seriously and solve it as early as they can. Because everyone is looking forward to join telegram for further updates about the project.
Hopefully, the team might be busy in platforms development. But it's been from so long now the team has to take massive actions to fix the telegram accessing issue. People are coming towards telegram to join the community, so team fix that technical issue and will get a huge community.
bellicose

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:11:10 PM

More interesting and exciting things will happen in this project. The ECP have a good platform and it can drive through to achieve its goals. But more importantly, the te should not forget its community members, its supporters that keep on trusting and supporting the entire EthereumCashPro project. I do hope to see more updates from this thread.
At first glance, the platform looks very beautiful, but, frankly, there is a lack of activity. We need to actively work on development in this direction.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
HMember

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:30:47 PM

I think the team behind the project has to take this issue seriously and solve it as early as they can. Because everyone is looking forward to join telegram for the further updates about the project.
When a large audience follows the project, then always any minor flaws in the platform immediately become public domain, so you need to solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.

GromovSer

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:35:58 PM

Totally agree with you. Such problems are immediately at the very place. It needs to be fixed as quickly as possible.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:25:04 AM

More things are possibly coming on this project. Why? Because I can see a potential to the platform of the EthereumCashPro, having all the good concepts and ideas integrated. That is also one thing that gives me thought that no doubt the project is getting good in here.
freynatre

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:29:10 AM

its been a year now i havent received any airdrop from your website, you just conduct your token sale via website over and over
BorisWCR

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:16:39 AM

Better for this project to launch a bounty campaign. That would bring a much productive and bunch of participants. By that, more people will have the chance to reach the infomation of this project. Because for me, I guess that what's lack in the ECP is the good marketing and promotional strategies.
Purvik

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:29:28 AM

Better for this project to launch a bounty campaign. That would bring a much productive and bunch of participants. By that, more people will have the chance to reach the infomation of this project. Because for me, I guess that what's lack in the ECP is the good marketing and promotional strategies.
When would they launch it? Since the team already been launch the platform, I think that bounty campaigns is not their priority. But this is not so bad to make an action. By that, the project ECP will be much known in the community, isn't? So I am looking forward for this too.
anodyne

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:33:26 AM

I want to have in connected with the team. Maybe a telegram group would make it. But even the telegram channel of the ECP is not yet been resolve. This kind of matter is very important. Maybe the team should take an immediate action for this so other people will not lost its interest towards the project, most especially that is has a great goal integrated with its platform.

adrianto1995

Merit: 160

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:58:48 AM

LOL
I can't believe what I read now. Ok tell me, where is exactly all of these people and where they come also how your guys get all of these people?
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:05:50 AM

The road map isn't matching guys. It says 2018 when we are already in 2019. Besides, this announcement thread has been posted this month of April 2019. Is this project running already and it is just needed to publish again?

Anyway, I do like the concept of the project hough there are already ethereum platform base projects and was successful.
lobster88

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:14:34 AM

I want to have in connected with the team. Maybe a telegram group would make it. But even the telegram channel of the ECP is not yet been resolve. This kind of matter is very important. Maybe the team should take an immediate action for this so other people will not lost its interest towards the project, most especially that is has a great goal integrated with its platform.
Let's wait patiently. Maybe the team cannot have the hand to update it yet but I am sure all the issues and matters will settle down soon by the team. The ECP project team might have something important doing right now in relation to them having its further developments.
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:15:45 AM

I want to see more announcements and further developments from the team. I like how this project is going on here in the community, how it aims and make its objectives in the future of the crypto community. Further things might happen and hopefully it will be positive.
HMember

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:36:52 PM

LOL
I can't believe what I read now. Ok tell me, where is exactly all of these people and where they come also how your guys get all of these people?
I also doubt these figures, because even the interface was not updated on time, and that says a lot.

GromovSer

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:40:11 PM

I want to see more announcements and further developments from the team. I like how this project is going on here in the community, how it aims and make its objectives in the future of the crypto community. Further things might happen and hopefully it will be positive.
The developer should explain about the website and provide real evidence on the data submitted to them.
bellicose

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:07:29 PM

Let's wait patiently. Maybe the team cannot have the hand to update it yet but I am sure all the issues and matters will settle down soon by the team. The ECP project team might have something important doing right now in relation to them having its further developments.
Everyone says that you need to be patient, but very often it happens that the expectations were simply in vain and the developers did not file the form of life.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
anodyne

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:46:26 AM

Everyone says that you need to be patient, but very often it happens that the expectations were simply in vain and the developers did not file the form of life.
For this kind of matter, the team should take an immediate actions. Because as I can see in todays world we are living, the every individual have their own kind of patience level. And most new generation individuals cannot afford to wait too long that is why they are looking for the crypto project that they will be satisfied.

Mikwik

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:02:19 AM

All the issues can be done and resolve by the team. More people are keep on engaging to the project platform most especially here in the community thread. I am glad that the team are keep on striving.
lobster88

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:06:31 AM

All the issues can be done and resolve by the team. More people are keep on engaging to the project platform most especially here in the community thread. I am glad that the team are keep on striving.
If people are really have the trust and support to the team, they will keep on patiently waiting to all of this, because surely, sooner or later they will settle all of this as they have the capability to conquer all of it.
BorisWCR

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:09:34 AM

The road map isn't matching guys. It says 2018 when we are already in 2019. Besides, this announcement thread has been posted this month of April 2019. Is this project running already and it is just needed to publish again?

Anyway, I do like the concept of the project hough there are already ethereum platform base projects and was successful.
Well you got the point. I thought it was already been released as I went too in their roadmap. But you got the mistery and pointed it out here. I do hope the team will clarify this.
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:12:01 AM

Well you got the point. I thought it was already been released as I went too in their roadmap. But you got the mistery and pointed it out here. I do hope the team will clarify this.
Maybe they just have some mistakes in their roadmap year? Or they already been launched it a long time as stated in their roadmap but late posted here?
Purvik

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:41:48 PM

The Ethereum Cash Pro still have a lots of things to settle down here in their community. Currently, the team is facing different challenges that will bring more experience and new knowledge for each one of us. But before the ECP can open up its wings, they should face all of it and settle all the matters necessarily.
bellicose

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:39:56 PM

Watching what problems. If shoals are noticed at the last moment, then developers cannot fix it quickly. Therefore, you need to carefully monitor the structure now and conduct tests.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:43:34 PM

LOL
[/quote

LOL
I think as per the time the team will provide all the evidence regarding this topic. We just need to wait for it, hopefully, the team will surely provide all the evidence sooner.
Anish02

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:49:31 PM

Yes, its good for their reputation if they are solving all the problem related to the platform. As well they have to be more active on platform and answer to all the questions which has raised by community.
Theizestooke

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:21:43 PM

Yes, its good for their reputation if they are solving all the problem related to the platform. As well they have to be more active on platform and answer to all the questions which has raised by the community.
They have to be more engaged with the community to understand what problem people have faced while surfing on a platform.  And this thing will help them to build a great platform.

HMember

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:08:49 PM

Unfortunately, updates cannot appear from the air just at the click of their fingers, but something small is simply not published by the team, unless of course they are involved in the project.

GromovSer

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:52:32 PM

Unfortunately, updates cannot appear from the air just at the click of their fingers, but something small is simply not published by the team, unless of course they are involved in the project.
Exactly. We can not just customize the developers and wait for some news, I would like to see something really worthwhile.
anodyne

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:34:18 AM

Exactly. We can not just customize the developers and wait for some news, I would like to see something really worthwhile.
Same here. I want to see more updates or even announcements coming from this team. Its been a while and I guess sooner or later they will provide it for us.

Mikwik

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:39:05 AM

Very well said buddy. All the updates are came from much effort and hardworks. It is not just something that comes out when the team wave their hands. It comes out from something that is came from worthy doings.
lobster88

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:41:58 AM

The developer should explain about the website and provide real evidence on the data submitted to them.
The website is too slow when I get access to it. I get to it because the project caught my interest and it shows me how good the platform is. That is why, I am one of those concern individuals that wanted to see more from this project and see this continuously running here in the crypto community.
BorisWCR

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:56:07 AM

Sooner or later, I am hoping that they will hand their updates here. More people including me, are patiently waiting here because we all see how potential this project and can boost it even more.
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:03:03 AM

Sooner or later, I am hoping that they will hand their updates here. More people including me, are patiently waiting here because we all see how potential this project and can boost it even more.
This project can reach more in the future. But of course it is all depend on the team's continuous performance here in the crypto currency community. More active activities, will have a huge impact.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:06:37 AM

I wish that this proiect can have a great team outside the project and protect its users.
Purvik

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:10:45 AM

I want to see more interesting updates from the team. The concepts and ideas integrared to the entire platform are really into it having to see how potential and capable it to conquer in the current community of the crypto currency.
GromovSer

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:07:05 PM

The website is too slow when I get access to it. I get to it because the project caught my interest and it shows me how good the platform is. That is why, I am one of those concern individuals that wanted to see more from this project and see this continuously running here in the crypto community.
So you need to buy a normal server and then the site will work quickly, as it should in a decent project. The developer must resolve this issue as soon as possible.
HMember

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:06:47 PM

I want to see more interesting updates from the team. The concepts and ideas integrared to the entire platform are really into it having to see how potential and capable it to conquer in the current community of the crypto currency.
Everyone wants, but to add updates you need lucky reasons that developers do not have right now.

bellicose

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:03:17 PM

Everyone wants, but to add updates you need lucky reasons that developers do not have right now.
Well, he should at least tell you what is happening now and at what stage the project is now and in general what are its prospects.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:37:43 PM

This project has been existing for quite some time now. I feel the roadmap needs to be updated.
To keep the community active again, trust has to be regained again. The team also needs to tell us what happened between the time of the airdrop and now.
Purvik

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:06:18 PM

The project needs to do some updates regarding this thread, something like on its roadmap. More people are keep on looking forward for this project so the team needs to do more efforts and shows its continuous developments for this project.
anodyne

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:19:12 PM

I wish that this proiect can have a great team outside the project and protect its users.
That is right. A team that will bring more into the inner project and will keep on the growth of its users for the good of its future.

Mikwik

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:29:22 PM

The project needs to do some updates regarding this thread, something like on its roadmap. More people are keep on looking forward for this project so the team needs to do more efforts and shows its continuous developments for this project.
Truly more people are keep on coming which is indeed a good thing that keeps on happening to the entire project ECP. But what more important is how the team is going to face this and prove its worth and capabilities in the community of crypto.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:35:33 PM

T
lobster88

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:40:48 PM

I want to see the project to keep running here in the crypro currency community having to get boosted and the trust and support from the people of the crypto community. The team is the key to this project that can do all the necessary things for the entire project platform.
BorisWCR

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:47:21 PM

Seems everybody here are really looking forward to the EthereumCashPro. No doubt about that. It is all because fo the good concepts integrated in the platform that potentially make this project into the best they could for the future.
BorisWCR

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:50:52 PM

I
hatsuneczelmiku

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:56:13 PM

The project has a good things within and surely will have more things to achieve and gain in the future. But more than that, the EthereumCashPro needs to settle down first all their necessary informations and equipments or tools that can be used to keep running and gaining the trust and support of the community. Something like a good communication for the tight bond connection between the team and the community.
HMember

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:31:31 PM

And what updates do you want in roadmap? In my opinion, this component is finite and hardly needs to be improved.

GromovSer

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:04:27 PM

I want to see the project to keep running here in the crypro currency community having to get boosted and the trust and support from the people of the crypto community. The team is the key to this project that can do all the necessary things for the entire project platform.
I would like to hope so, but as you know, the market is unpredictable. And if Bitcoin has problems, then tokens of the ether will appear even more so.
bellicose

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:48:32 PM

The project has a good things within and surely will have more things to achieve and gain in the future. But more than that, the EthereumCashPro needs to settle down first all their necessary informations and equipments or tools that can be used to keep running and gaining the trust and support of the community. Something like a good communication for the tight bond connection between the team and the community.
Excess popularity also blinks to any project, because the higher the popularity, the higher the responsibility, respectively, which in turn creates additional excitement for developers.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
agungrh2014

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:49:06 AM

WHAT IS ETHEREUMCASHPRO?
EthereumCashPro is an Ethereum- based token, that will allow users to make and receive

Our Roadmap

https://i.imgur.com/pdGEmjG.png

ECP Projects
https://i.imgur.com/BYR8wkd.jpg?1

Disclaimer-This thread is launched on behalf of EtherumCashPro. Further information can be obtained on their website http://ecptoken.com . I am not part of the EtherumCashPro team.
vickss032

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:50:38 AM

helo sir

what is the ethereumcashpro and what is the value n strategy behind it tell me full information about it i want to know full knowledge about it then i can think for buy ethereumcashpro

thank you
smithk

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:02:26 AM

ECP has good projects.
With full implementation of the projects, ECP will create a positive impact not only to the crypto community but to the entire world.
vickss032

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:23:02 AM

What is the future plan for ecp growth and how can i invest there give me guideness i want to know some more information
Anikkybaby

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:29:43 AM

I believe ecp will rock in 2019 because of the lucrative and promising projects that surround it like ecp club,  ROI, Go Green etc
smithk

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:36:07 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 09:57:59 AM by smithk

I personally cant wait to see the Go-Green project go live.
Hope225

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:18:48 AM

This is the project one's must not lose, ecp is an opportunity to build wealth. So many projects are coming to change people's life. I recommend this ecp to all my family and friends all those who love cryptocurrencies, this is your precious, don't waist time.  Join ecp and build to wealth with this wonderful project. Thanks!
Hope225

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:29:05 AM

WHAT IS ETHEREUMCASHPRO?

Our Roadmap

https://i.imgur.com/pdGEmjG.png

ECP Projects
https://i.imgur.com/BYR8wkd.jpg?1

igor_rusev

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:17:33 PM

ECP is a project to follow very closely.  Since February 2018, I have always had an open eye on this project.  This is how with perseverance, the endurance as we see Leader , How this project begins to surprise us with its multiple action plans that will allow the project to restore balance and bring investors.  That said, I advise all investors to join ECP-CLUB(mlm,Roi,recharge,faucet,...)because it is a gold mine.  I am confident that ECP will reach the moon before 2020. Let's stay taped.  ECP listed on ooobtc at affordable price by all.
Didihaki

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:28:28 AM

Hello ECP members

Greetings 👋

Its very glad to introduce https://ecp-club.com to all our members.

Those members are want to earn 1million ecp token . Then join ecp-club.

Min. Joining fees - 10,000 ECP token

10th level refferal commission. 

Daily withdraw system.

Follow the Bellow link

https://ecp-club.com/signUp/w0r_ok9NmA0y48T78LjZfRWuRH8klC98ZdYhr1PbSTI

Earn ecp from ecp-club

For more details contact with ecp leaders .

Thank you.
Didihaki

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:37:34 AM

ECP-club is a project established in 2018.

We offer highly valuable and high-profit  services.
This project is not in possession of anybody.

We are a group of enthusiasts, crypto experts, IT specialists, white hats, professional marketers and entrepreneurs who got together to start a new movement in the crypto market with extensive experience.

Everybody can join us on our journey to build a passive income for everyone who is involved. Our mission is to help you making more out of your ECP and increase your ECP asset.
smithk

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:29:44 AM

What I love about this project is the worldwide spread of its investors.
From Asia to Africa,Europe to Australia  and both North anf South America.
ECP projects earmarked for implementation are gearing up for major take-off.
These real usecases is what is needed in crypto world to help in mass adoption of crypto-currencies.
With a strong marketing campaign,ECP's presence will be felt soon than later.
ECP can only grow.
Didihaki

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:49:29 AM

ECP club help investors to earning more and more ECPtoken by mlm , Roi , faucet,...,...with more projects, ECP is  going to cross world , now it's time to joining and to buy , ECP listed in ooobtc listed in CMC and other exchange , finexbox.and soon ,...... soon cmc
Anikkybaby

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:50:29 AM

Ecp Club MLM project is one of the best project so far in the cryptocurrency world. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the time to invest on Ecp

Ecp club has started. With Mlm you get more tokens from your referrals

Register here to start: https://ecp-club.com/signUp/Wj8Zm46Ado1efzOF56miC41FlhkfwBm2fUUo4Fxhofg
Didihaki

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:58:36 AM

Now price of ECP cheap is your chance to buy more and hold , buy in ooobtc.com exchange listed in CMC

Can you use ECP club as ur bank , online shopping, games , more activities in ECP club soon coming,

Roi best investment in ECP club
Also coming

Green projects coming
Time to collect ECPtoken.
Anikkybaby

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:41:45 AM

I see ecp as one of the great projects of 2019. The admins and Dev team are working tirelessly to ensure ecp comes as a huge success. I will advise you get as many as you can now on exchanges at a cheap price.
Anikkybaby

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 09:59:19 AM

I am so loving Ecp goals. One of which is how to protect the ecosystem.  Ethereum cash pro will be starting a project know as Go Green soon. This project will focus of planting 200B trees in order to save the planet  Shocked Shocked Shocked. What a great and huge project.  Effective management team is going to be involved which will see to the success of this project from planting to maintenance. Ecp team plans to make the society understands the benefits of planting trees in their environment as as well as having woodlands around
Anikkybaby

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 11:16:55 AM

Service to humanity is  one of the keys to success. I am ready to be part of ecp go green project in my country. Let's save the planet by planting a tree today Wink Wink Wink
Didihaki

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:12:05 PM

Joning fees is only 10k ecptoken

Profits is from mlm,
Roi, ....
Many projects coming soon

Very secure, instantly, withdraw daily.

ECPtoken used in many utilities

Min investment , 1$equivalent ecp

Max : no restrictions ECPtoken amounts

Go in ooobct.com , buy more and more send to ecp club

And join us
https://ecp-club.com/signUp/w0r_ok9NmA0y48T78LjZfRWuRH8klC98ZdYhr1PbSTI
Anikkybaby

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:26:00 PM

Ecp is already listed and trading on ooobtc and finexbox.  Check out ethereum cash pro daily volume amd market cap on Coingecko

More listing on CMC on the way. Ecp to the mooon
Anikkybaby

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:33:58 PM

You have the opportunity to earn more ecp tokens in so many ways through affiliated bonus, free tokens from airdrops,  holding for specific with 100% interest, and ecp income generation programs such as ecp club (MLM), ROI which gives percentage daily for certain number of days, Lottery, Games, Recharge and get paid etc

Ecp will surely make a huge difference in the crypto world

Kudos to the team behind the project
KLOPAT

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:47:45 PM

My little advice on ecp tokens is that most time what we closed our eye for bad things to pass bye good things also passes bye so let us all open our eye to embrace ecp tokens I can see good future in it.
Anikkybaby

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:52:48 PM

Usability is one of the best ways to know a project that will be successful. I am convinced that ecp is a great project.

Watch out for ecp being used to pay for flight tickets, hotel reservations (local and international), goods and services online, tours and travels etc
igor_rusev

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:11:56 PM

ECP is a project to follow very closely.  Since February 2018, I have always had an open eye on this project.  This is how with perseverance, the endurance as we see Leader , How this project begins to surprise us with its multiple action plans that will allow the project to restore balance and bring investors.  That said, I advise all investors to join ECP-CLUB(mlm,Roi,recharge,faucet,...)because it is a gold mine.  I am confident that ECP will reach the moon before 2020. Let's stay taped.  ECP listed on ooobtc at affordable price by all.
KLOPAT

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:31:27 PM

when we talk of ecp Rio is going to be wonderful investment for those who are fight for their future l so much like that plans.
KLOPAT

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:37:55 PM

missing ecp is like missing paradise when we talk of their telecommunication paying with ecp is going to be so wonderful.
KLOPAT

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:49:42 PM

ecp is like moving train and it is advisable to join a moving train when it is still available before it's too late.
KLOPAT

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:56:08 PM

ignoring the ecp tokens is like throwing a treasure into the ocean in which you might not be able to get it back forever.
vickss032

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:41:51 AM

Ohh what a plan ecp club i m doing work in this opportunity u cant believe i have earned 1.5 millions ecp tokens from it now can also earn from it so go and join ecp club there are many programme like recharge facaut roi for non working members shopping bokkings for hotal flighy lottery......go join
Here is the link:}
Thanks to support ECP

Join the official news channel
https://t.me/EthereumCashPro2018

Join ecp club with this link:»»»»»

1. Register ecp club with our link👇👇👇
2. Email verify
3. Deposit 10000 ecp
4. After that u got ur link on refferal link n share

https://ecp-club.com/signUp/4NrKKULPQ8zgl4DBZvAAgeswte7XAbLyE7DHgNYoNBE
smithk

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 05:14:18 AM

ECP is currently listed in ooobtc.com and is still trading cheap.
This is the time to buy beacause i beleive within a couple of days the price will be higher meaning we can easily make profit.
ECP updates indicates that ECP has a likelihood of hitting over $1 with the implementation of ecp projects which to me are real usecases that will lead to ecp growth and mass adoption.
smithk

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:48:06 AM

Wow ECP is already up 100% in ooobtc.com
Looking for to 10000% rise soon with the launching of the ROI anf oher projects
Hopefully we see ECP in more CMC listed exchanges
Great job ECP team. Keep on  the good work.
Anikkybaby

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 08:32:19 AM

Wow ECP is already up 100% in ooobtc.com
Looking for to 10000% rise soon with the launching of the ROI anf oher projects
Hopefully we see ECP in more CMC listed exchanges
Great job ECP team. Keep on  the good work.

Yes I can see that. Ecp is climbing up the ladder. I will advice people should invest now because better days and higher price is already here

Join our community to see more offers, promo,  air drops
https://t.me/joinchat/KWZ_u01GRTsKtBr6kvIStQ
Anikkybaby

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 09:15:40 AM

Ecp price has gone up to 2 sats now ooobtc exchange. Buy min of 200k Ecp tokens and get 100% bonus

To learn more join our official channel for more updates on telegram
 @EthereumCashPro2018

Join official Ecp community: 
https://t.me/joinchat/KWZ_u01GRTsKtBr6kvIStQ
Anikkybaby

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 01:41:22 PM

Buy 200k now  from ooobtc exchange (  https://www.ooobtc.com/register?ref=1075017 ). 

Send to ecp club ( https://ecp-club.com/signUp/Wj8Zm46Ado1efzOF56miC41FlhkfwBm2fUUo4Fxhofg ) .

10k will be used to activate your account

You will get 100% bonus making 400k but will be able to withdraw after 100 days from ecp club.

Join our official telegram group now  https://t.me/joinchat/KWZ_u01GRTsKtBr6kvIStQ
Didihaki

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:57:29 PM

Hello ECP members
Greetings 👋

Those member want to invest in ecp. Go to ooobtc.com and buy ecp min. 200k ..and claim for bonus you get 100% bonus.

How u claim.

You need to buy 200k ecp from ooobtc exchnage and and send mail to ecp.withdraw@gmail.com

You need create account in ecp-club.com and share the username.and register email id.

With buying proof.

You get 100% equivlant token in your ecp-club dashboard.

* it's withdrawable after 100 days
vickss032

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:23:57 PM

Helo guyz go ooobtc exchange and join ecp purchase From ooobtc and get 100% bonus from admin and create ecp club id make millions of ecp from then now u can purchase ecp at cheap pruce very soon ecp go to the moon because ecp has own different strategy
In future ecp will hit 5$

Go hurry up
vickss032

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:04:57 PM

Hello ECP members

Our plan for ECP token.

ECP token - attach with " Go Green " Project.
A mature tree give enough oxygen to sustain two human. Tree helps to remove carbon and green house gas .which cool the earth.

Our target - 200 billions plantation in all over world.

That's why ECP want all our members will participate in "GO GREEN Project".

Its a long term project. Because we cover the whole world , and do planting one by one country .

At the same time ECP also collect donation for go green project, donator need to pay donation by ecp token . So we pay this donation to those members who will plant tree in there locality.

So in future , ECP token price will be increase. And our member will get huge benefit for holding ECP token.

So keep joining our news channel and our support channel ( non- official)

Thanks & regards

...Join our official news channel...

https://t.me/EthereumCashPro2018

...Join online support group...

https://t.me/joinchat/JXn9MA1OiCs3KBGwuT_viA
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 04:52:49 PM

Plagiarized Whitepaper
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5139677.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: