Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECP]EtherumCashPro Trusted by 1M+ users  (Read 1218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:05:34 PM

That's right, it's better to run bounty later than never. Initially, this company was not, but after some time they realized that promotion was necessary.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cogentjm
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:27:03 PM

Interesting project, Any bounty program?

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:01:16 AM

The team not yet comfirmed it. But I was hoping the same thing that the team will have its bounty campaign soon. That would bring a good impact in the project community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:30:00 AM

Terribly slow website.Could You fix this issue at an early stage?.Your website is the Face of Your company.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Mikwik

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:00:53 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 07:31:34 AM by Mikwik

More interesting and exciting things will happen in this project. The ECP have a good platform and it can drive through to achieve its goals. But more importantly, the te should not forget its community members, its supporters that keep on trusting and supporting the entire EthereumCashPro project. I do hope to see more updates from this thread.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:38:02 AM

The team not yet comfirmed it. But I was hoping the same thing that the team will have its bounty campaign soon. That would bring a good impact in the project community.
I am interested too if the team ECP will have launch its bounty campaign. So, I am looking here if they will confirmed it too. That would be interesting and exciting as well. Looking forward for the positive response of the team.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:59:29 AM

The project has a great concepts and ideas integrated in its platform. The only thing I am stil waiting for this project is its updating of the link of its telegram channel which is a very important thing to settle. But more than that, I do hope for it and looking forward to keep growing team ECP!
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:11:54 PM

Terribly slow website.Could You fix this issue at an early stage?.Your website is the Face of Your company.
I notice these matter too, but I can see the potential in the platform. More than that, I am hoping that the team ECP will keep on its good momentum, keep on striving and never give up on any problems and different challenges that it is facing along the way that it is going through on its journey.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:17:59 PM

Great intereface or very friendly website is what other crypto people or individuals gets attracted at first sight to a certain crypto projects. I know the contents, vision and goals of entire crypto project platform is what the very important thing to considered but the team should not forget that the one thing that is very important to the face that they will show up for the community people for them to keep visiting and engaging themselves.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:55:12 PM

That's right, it's better to run bounty later than never. Initially, this company was not, but after some time they realized that promotion was necessary.
The team knows the importance of promotion and they have an understanding about this thing. So sooner they will come with bounty by taking the responsibility of promotion.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:18:08 PM

The project has a great concepts and ideas integrated in its platform. The only thing I am stil waiting for this project is its updating of the link of its telegram channel which is a very important thing to settle. But more than that, I do hope for it and looking forward to keep growing team ECP!
I think the team behind the project has to take this issue seriously and solve it as early as they can. Because everyone is looking forward to join telegram for the further updates about the project.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:39:10 PM

I think the team behind the project has to take this issue seriously and solve it as early as they can. Because everyone is looking forward to join telegram for further updates about the project.
Hopefully, the team might be busy in platforms development. But it's been from so long now the team has to take massive actions to fix the telegram accessing issue. People are coming towards telegram to join the community, so team fix that technical issue and will get a huge community.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:11:10 PM

More interesting and exciting things will happen in this project. The ECP have a good platform and it can drive through to achieve its goals. But more importantly, the te should not forget its community members, its supporters that keep on trusting and supporting the entire EthereumCashPro project. I do hope to see more updates from this thread.
At first glance, the platform looks very beautiful, but, frankly, there is a lack of activity. We need to actively work on development in this direction.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:30:47 PM

I think the team behind the project has to take this issue seriously and solve it as early as they can. Because everyone is looking forward to join telegram for the further updates about the project.
When a large audience follows the project, then always any minor flaws in the platform immediately become public domain, so you need to solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:35:58 PM

Totally agree with you. Such problems are immediately at the very place. It needs to be fixed as quickly as possible.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:25:04 AM

More things are possibly coming on this project. Why? Because I can see a potential to the platform of the EthereumCashPro, having all the good concepts and ideas integrated. That is also one thing that gives me thought that no doubt the project is getting good in here.
freynatre

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:29:10 AM

its been a year now i havent received any airdrop from your website, you just conduct your token sale via website over and over
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:16:39 AM

Better for this project to launch a bounty campaign. That would bring a much productive and bunch of participants. By that, more people will have the chance to reach the infomation of this project. Because for me, I guess that what's lack in the ECP is the good marketing and promotional strategies.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:29:28 AM

Better for this project to launch a bounty campaign. That would bring a much productive and bunch of participants. By that, more people will have the chance to reach the infomation of this project. Because for me, I guess that what's lack in the ECP is the good marketing and promotional strategies.
When would they launch it? Since the team already been launch the platform, I think that bounty campaigns is not their priority. But this is not so bad to make an action. By that, the project ECP will be much known in the community, isn't? So I am looking forward for this too.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:33:26 AM

I want to have in connected with the team. Maybe a telegram group would make it. But even the telegram channel of the ECP is not yet been resolve. This kind of matter is very important. Maybe the team should take an immediate action for this so other people will not lost its interest towards the project, most especially that is has a great goal integrated with its platform.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: